IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "2000 Mules" , Dinesh D'Souza , documentaries , election conspiracies , True The Vote

Reply
Old 12th May 2022, 04:13 PM   #81
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
This reads like a conspiracy theory, in itself.
Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Exactly, because everything you claim is 100% true and you have absolutely no motive to lie. Why, you're just an impartial observer who just popped into this thread out of idle curiosity. No horse in this race whatsoever.

There is something nefarious to my intent, no doubt. Anyone can see that. I mean, how much more evidence does one need?
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Last edited by Warp12; 12th May 2022 at 04:17 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 05:05 PM   #82
johnny karate
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,455
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
There is something nefarious to my intent, no doubt. Anyone can see that. I mean, how much more evidence does one need?
You conveniently clipped the part of my post that mentioned precedent.

Sorry, but if you dabble in conspiracy theories even a little bit, the stink is pretty hard to wash off.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 05:25 PM   #83
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
You conveniently clipped the part of my post that mentioned precedent.

Sorry, but if you dabble in conspiracy theories even a little bit, the stink is pretty hard to wash off.

There is no precedent, despite your consistent presentation of my statements out of context, and assigning them imagined intent. Oh well, it's more fun this way, I guess.
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 05:30 PM   #84
johnny karate
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,455
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
There is no precedent, despite your consistent presentation of my statements out of context, and assigning them imagined intent. Oh well, it's more fun this way, I guess.
Hopefully the mystery of why this fake-umentary isn’t on Rotten Tomatoes won’t trouble you for as long as your completely genuine concerns about “long-term effects” of the Covid vaccine have.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 05:35 PM   #85
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Hopefully the mystery of why this fake-umentary isn’t on Rotten Tomatoes won’t trouble you for as long as your completely genuine concerns about “long-term effects” of the Covid vaccine have.

Uhh, I'm triple-vaxxed, bro. Any remote chance of potential long-term effects are of less concern to me than the risk of contracting covid.

I still would like to see this show up listed on RT. It is pretty odd that it hasn't, when you have stuff promoting Bob Lazar's ideas on there, for example. You would at least expect audience reviews. Maybe they don't want to give any recognition to this craziness, after the Capitol riot. As I say, lots of stuff shows up on there before any reviews are registered.
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 05:55 PM   #86
johnny karate
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,455
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Uhh, I'm triple-vaxxed, bro. Any remote chance of potential long-term effects are of less concern to me than the risk of contracting covid.
Sure it is. That's why you repeatedly brought up concerns of "long-term effects".

Quote:
I still would like to see this show up listed on RT. It is pretty odd that it hasn't, when you have stuff promoting Bob Lazar's ideas on there, for example. You would at least expect audience reviews. Maybe they don't want to give any recognition to this craziness, after the Capitol riot. As I say, lots of stuff shows up on there before any reviews are registered.
It's a curated site. Not every turd trying to pass itself as a movie is necessarily going to be listed. This was already explained.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 08:42 PM   #87
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
 
Ladewig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 28,462
Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post
trump only watched the trailer? The film premiered at Mar-a-Lago. trump praised the film, …
(
Neither of those statements of fact are evidence that Trump watched the entire film
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Doghouse Reilly.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 08:46 PM   #88
Susheel
Master Poster
 
Susheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,699
Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
Neither of those statements of fact are evidence that Trump watched the entire film
Well, unless the film was about him... He would have lost interest in 5 minutes.
__________________
I've got to get to a library...fast Robert Langdon

Last edited by Susheel; 12th May 2022 at 09:06 PM.
Susheel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 08:59 PM   #89
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
 
Ladewig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 28,462
2000 Mules does follow standard conspiracy thinking.

For instance the “they are evil geniuses and evil morons simultaneously” schtick.
Why would the the people managing the illegitimate votes use workers from the campaign headquarters? There’s always a danger that one of the mules will be caught - therefore the mules should not be tied to the official campaign in any way. All the illegal stuff should be done at a small out-of-the-way office and use people who never even swing by the campaign headquarters. In fact, if possible, the mules shouldn’t even know whether the stuffed ballots are for Biden or Trump.
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Doghouse Reilly.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2022, 10:26 PM   #90
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Gundungurra
Posts: 11,790
Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
2000 Mules does follow standard conspiracy thinking.

For instance the “they are evil geniuses and evil morons simultaneously” schtick.
Why would the the people managing the illegitimate votes use workers from the campaign headquarters? There’s always a danger that one of the mules will be caught - therefore the mules should not be tied to the official campaign in any way. All the illegal stuff should be done at a small out-of-the-way office and use people who never even swing by the campaign headquarters. In fact, if possible, the mules shouldn’t even know whether the stuffed ballots are for Biden or Trump.
And why would these evil geniuses get caught on camera, in a location which was almost certain to have cameras, and where they would obviously know they would get caught on camera. It's almost like they WANTED to get caught on camera.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 01:13 AM   #91
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Stacyhs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 25,225
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
If True the Vote said they have video of Biden and Clinton having Blood Marys made with real blood and sharing a Christian Baby charcuterie, there are some people who would believe it.
...and there are some who would deny it, even after viewing the authenticated video.
Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all; your sad retort is a classic example.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 01:16 AM   #92
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Stacyhs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 25,225
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
I'd bet that Donald Trump has only watched the trailer, he won't have had the attention span to watch all of it, or even extended "highlights"
Depends on how much buttered popcorn they give him.

Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 02:06 AM   #93
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Gundungurra
Posts: 11,790
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Depends on how much buttered popcorn they give him.

Diet Coke and KFC.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 07:46 AM   #94
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.
 
Ladewig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 28,462
Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Diet Coke and KFC.
Don’t forget the two(!) scoops of ice cream.
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Doghouse Reilly.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2022, 05:25 PM   #95
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing
 
Brainster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18,882
I watched a bit of it while on my exercise bike. My take is that it is pretty slickly produced and when they show the intricate routes that the "mules" purportedly took to various polling dropoff boxes, it looks pretty compelling. But there is an obvious problems with believing that it was all these people in the big cities (IIRC over half of the mules that De Souza identified were in Philadelphia), and that is that Trump generally did better in many cities in 2020 than he had in 2016, including Philly. What killed Trump was his dramatic loss of support in suburbia (including suburban Philadelphia).
__________________
My new blog: Recent Reads.
1960s Comic Book Nostalgia
Visit the Screw Loose Change blog.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2022, 09:23 PM   #96
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18,022
Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I watched a bit of it while on my exercise bike. My take is that it is pretty slickly produced and when they show the intricate routes that the "mules" purportedly took to various polling dropoff boxes, it looks pretty compelling. But there is an obvious problems with believing that it was all these people in the big cities (IIRC over half of the mules that De Souza identified were in Philadelphia), and that is that Trump generally did better in many cities in 2020 than he had in 2016, including Philly. What killed Trump was his dramatic loss of support in suburbia (including suburban Philadelphia).
garbage in - garbage out.
The process might be beautiful, but when your base assumptions are demonstrably crazy, the end result will be nonsense.
But there are always those who let themselves get dazzled by a spiffy performance.
__________________
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

- Emo Philips
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2022, 11:45 PM   #97
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing
 
Brainster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18,882
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
garbage in - garbage out.
The process might be beautiful, but when your base assumptions are demonstrably crazy, the end result will be nonsense.
But there are always those who let themselves get dazzled by a spiffy performance.
That is the concern. Like I said, you see the route one guy apparently took and it really looks suspicious. How many will say, okay that is one frigging guy and they picked him because he looks really suspicious if you ignore a few things and how many will say that's one frigging guy and he is one of thousands, and that is how Trump lost.

I am not seeing this movie being promoted on any of the sensible conservative websites on the internet, although I'm sure Hoft has pushed it on Gateway and Newsmax has reported it breathlessly. But I repeat myself.
__________________
My new blog: Recent Reads.
1960s Comic Book Nostalgia
Visit the Screw Loose Change blog.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 12:08 AM   #98
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
It is now listed on Rotten Tomatoes...with a 99% audience score. Pretty amusing.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/2000_mules

Sample audience review comment:

Quote:
"A must see movie for every American concerned about election integrity."
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Last edited by Warp12; 21st May 2022 at 12:10 AM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 01:20 AM   #99
EaglePuncher
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
It is now listed on Rotten Tomatoes...with a 99% audience score. Pretty amusing.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/2000_mules

Sample audience review comment:
Percentages are hard to understand for some.
__________________
You know you found a real "conservative" when they complain about virtue signalling while not realizing that they are virtue signalling.
EaglePuncher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 03:49 AM   #100
Parsman
Muse
 
Parsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Posts: 834
If my sides cease hurting from laughing, how many people giving how many reviews produced those outcomes? You don't think that just possibly DeSouza or one of his team might be trying to inflate the figures to get more attention for this dross he has the nerve to claim is a documentary movie?
__________________
I was not; I have been; I am not; I am content - Epicurus

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.
Parsman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 03:55 AM   #101
mikegriffith1
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 418
The "fact checks" that I've seen so far on 2000 Mules strike me as nit-picky and weak. They don't deal with the heart of the evidence that the documentary presents.

Although traditional news outlets have ignored them, there've been a number of important discoveries relating to election fraud in the 2020 election. For example, a few months ago, an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate found evidence that 200,000 mail-in ballots had signature mismatches--i.e., the signature on the ballot did not match the signature on file. Biden "won" Arizona by just 11K votes. And, in Wisconsin, which Biden "won" by just 20K votes, a special counsel investigation found that 91 nursing homes had an astounding, unprecedented voter turnout rate of 95-100%. Investigators interviewed family members of many of the seniors in those nursing homes, and they repeatedly insisted that their loved ones were in no condition to vote and had not voted in years.

Similarly, a few weeks ago, important evidence of serious election fraud was uncovered in Georgia, thanks to a successful "open records" suit that forced Fulton County to release over 100 ballot scanner tapes. The tapes show that over 300,000 votes were not verified and, even worse, that over 100 ballot-scanner flashcards were not signed and were pulled prematurely from 12 different ballot scanners, in violation of the law. Pulling the flashcards prematurely and unsigned enabled them to be scanned in other ballot scanners undetected. Just the News has a detailed article on this important discovery. Keep in mind that Biden "won" Georgia by 12,000 votes. This evidence may explain the odd fact that Republicans won solid majorities in the Georgia legislature in the 2020 election (103 out of 141 House seats and 34 out of 56 Senate seats), yet somehow supposedly lost in the presidential voting.

I've produced a website that contains many articles on the evidence of serious election fraud in the 2020 election, but I can't provide the URL for this site because I haven't posted enough replies to qualify to do so.
mikegriffith1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 03:59 AM   #102
Susheel
Master Poster
 
Susheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,699
Originally Posted by Parsman View Post
If my sides cease hurting from laughing, how many people giving how many reviews produced those outcomes? You don't think that just possibly DeSouza or one of his team might be trying to inflate the figures to get more attention for this dross he has the nerve to claim is a documentary movie?
On various social media sites, there are those who insist that we "Watch the fil and open your eyes." Well, my response has been,

"I did and it is just a whole lot of fantasy driven speculation based on dubious "evidence." Exacyly what aspect in the film did you think, provided incontrovertible proof for the claims?"

The response is always some version of "Watch it...it's all there."

Me: "I did, there is nothing there. Tell me where the "absolute proof" is. "

Them: >>> crickets <<<

Leads me to believe a lot of thosse lauding the film have only seen the promos and rushes.
__________________
I've got to get to a library...fast Robert Langdon

Last edited by Susheel; 21st May 2022 at 04:57 AM.
Susheel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:00 AM   #103
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by Parsman View Post
If my sides cease hurting from laughing, how many people giving how many reviews produced those outcomes? You don't think that just possibly DeSouza or one of his team might be trying to inflate the figures to get more attention for this dross he has the nerve to claim is a documentary movie?

Anything is possible. I'm not making any claims about the film personally; I haven't seen it.
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:10 AM   #104
Susheel
Master Poster
 
Susheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,699
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Anything is possible. I'm not making any claims about the film personally; I haven't seen it.
Wanna bet most of those reviewers also haven't?
__________________
I've got to get to a library...fast Robert Langdon
Susheel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:12 AM   #105
EaglePuncher
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
The "fact checks" that I've seen so far on 2000 Mules strike me as nit-picky and weak. They don't deal with the heart of the evidence that the documentary presents.

Although traditional news outlets have ignored them, there've been a number of important discoveries relating to election fraud in the 2020 election. For example, a few months ago, an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate found evidence that 200,000 mail-in ballots had signature mismatches--i.e., the signature on the ballot did not match the signature on file. Biden "won" Arizona by just 11K votes. And, in Wisconsin, which Biden "won" by just 20K votes, a special counsel investigation found that 91 nursing homes had an astounding, unprecedented voter turnout rate of 95-100%. Investigators interviewed family members of many of the seniors in those nursing homes, and they repeatedly insisted that their loved ones were in no condition to vote and had not voted in years.

Similarly, a few weeks ago, important evidence of serious election fraud was uncovered in Georgia, thanks to a successful "open records" suit that forced Fulton County to release over 100 ballot scanner tapes. The tapes show that over 300,000 votes were not verified and, even worse, that over 100 ballot-scanner flashcards were not signed and were pulled prematurely from 12 different ballot scanners, in violation of the law. Pulling the flashcards prematurely and unsigned enabled them to be scanned in other ballot scanners undetected. Just the News has a detailed article on this important discovery. Keep in mind that Biden "won" Georgia by 12,000 votes. This evidence may explain the odd fact that Republicans won solid majorities in the Georgia legislature in the 2020 election (103 out of 141 House seats and 34 out of 56 Senate seats), yet somehow supposedly lost in the presidential voting.

I've produced a website that contains many articles on the evidence of serious election fraud in the 2020 election, but I can't provide the URL for this site because I haven't posted enough replies to qualify to do so.
Hooray, finally there will be evidence of a heavily coordinated, nationwide election fraud. Astonishing how the several thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands have kept their mouth shut. Just you wait until the new member has racked up enough posts to post the link to his website with the "evidence".
__________________
You know you found a real "conservative" when they complain about virtue signalling while not realizing that they are virtue signalling.
EaglePuncher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:17 AM   #106
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18,022
So why was none of this evidence ever presented in Court setting?
Why did Rudy and the kraken had to lie and manufacture evidence?
And why isn't D'Souza bringing this to the FBI?
__________________
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

- Emo Philips
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:24 AM   #107
EaglePuncher
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
So why was none of this evidence ever presented in Court setting?
Why did Rudy and the kraken had to lie and manufacture evidence?
And why isn't D'Souza bringing this to the FBI?
The evidence was entirely in the hands of Mike Lindell but his dog ate it all.
__________________
You know you found a real "conservative" when they complain about virtue signalling while not realizing that they are virtue signalling.
EaglePuncher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:28 AM   #108
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 25,293
Originally Posted by Bogative View Post
True the Vote is claiming their source can be seen in multiple videos stuffing ballots at multiple drop boxes.

Earlier you asked why they haven't turned over the video evidence and why there are no investigations. True the Vote said they turned their findings over to the FBI and the state of Georgia has had an open investigation based off of their evidence since January.
That probably never happened. A Trump supporters are known to be of a dishonest class of people. Are there any Americans who can support the claims of these Trump supporters?
__________________
Fight like a Ukrainian.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:29 AM   #109
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by Susheel View Post
Wanna bet most of those reviewers also haven't?

Possibly true. The reviews on RT say they are verified, meaning they purchased a ticket. But would it surprise anyone if the movie had a lot of positive audience reviews? I mean, I am certain most people who watch it have already drawn a conclusion.
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:50 AM   #110
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 13,979
Originally Posted by EaglePuncher View Post
Hooray, finally there will be evidence of a heavily coordinated, nationwide election fraud. Astonishing how the several thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands have kept their mouth shut. Just you wait until the new member has racked up enough posts to post the link to his website with the "evidence".
$20 the Arizona part says it is just Dr. Shiva’s nonsense, where he didn’t even have access to the ballots but compared them to signatures on deeds and such.

Quote:
In a more recent study that Ayyadurai conducted outside of the scope of the “audit,” which Townsend and Wright cited, he claimed to have found a number of early ballots that were counted despite containing signatures that did not match other signatures from those voters.

However, Ayyadurai acknowledged that he didn’t have access to the signatures that election officials used for comparisons. Instead, he said he used examples of signatures for the 499 voters whose ballot affidavits his team examined that he found on deeds on the Maricopa County Recorder’s website.

Election officials and signature verification experts say people’s signatures can change over time. It’s unclear how recent the signatures that Ayyadurai used were, or whether anyone has independently verified that he matched deeds with the correct voters.
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/here-w...ction-records/

This was in addition to a hot of other errors in another study where it is clear Dr. Shiva has no idea what he is talking about.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.

Last edited by kookbreaker; 21st May 2022 at 04:57 AM.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 04:55 AM   #111
EaglePuncher
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 691
The funniest part is the part where they "found" "new" "evidence" "a few months" ago. (Which is of course a kind of a "9/11" situation, where the evil wrongdoers managed to pull off a massive crime without being caught but they left evidence literally everywhere, even years after the crime, most of it blatantly obvious also, so some upright citizens, without any experience in forensic analysis of course, could uncover it)
__________________
You know you found a real "conservative" when they complain about virtue signalling while not realizing that they are virtue signalling.

Last edited by EaglePuncher; 21st May 2022 at 04:59 AM.
EaglePuncher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 05:05 AM   #112
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 13,979
The Wisconsin nursing homes bit is also likely a lie. The levels were on par with previous elections.

https://www.agupdate.com/news/local/...992dcc292.html

The Georgia bit is too new for any real examination. But the track record isn’t good so far, and the point is Gish Gallop and shotgun approach for the faithful anyway.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 06:21 AM   #113
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,069
Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
The "fact checks" that I've seen so far on 2000 Mules strike me as nit-picky and weak. They don't deal with the heart of the evidence that the documentary presents.
<snippage of debunked garbage>.
What "evidence" is that? Why wasn't it introduced in the scores of failed court challenges?
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 07:35 AM   #114
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing
 
newyorkguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 12,298
That there's an enthusiastic audience for this film should surprise no one. As Politifact reported:
Quote:
More than a dozen public opinion surveys found that a majority of Americans overall believe the results of the 2020 election were legitimate. However, many of these polls also found that many Republicans continue to hold the view that the results were skewed by voter fraud, despite a lack of evidence. Politifact link
Of course a lot of Republicans are going to say they believe trump was the real winner. I think polls show the number is around 50%. Below is a quote of three weeks ago from a local PBS news station in Pennsylvania:
Quote:
With two weeks until Pennsylvania’s primary election, Republican candidates running for U.S. Senate and governor continue to sow doubts about the legitimacy of 2020’s presidential election, showing the extent to which the GOP campaign trail remains in thrall to former President Donald Trump’s extreme and baseless election claims. WHYY link
You see posters here who will not state that, given all the investigations -- many conducted by Republican officials -- it's time to concede, yes the claims seem to have proven baseless. They waffle. This meme has already done a lot of damage to this nation -- many people outside the US are astonished at the way some Americans are behaving -- but the people who propagate this stuff don't care. They all say how much they love America -but they mean an 'imaginary' America, not the one that actually exists. They hate that one!
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 07:57 AM   #115
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18,022
So what 2000 Mules is saying that the vote that got dozens of Republicans elected was rigged.
I assume that the Republicans in the districts in question are going to step down, now that they have seen the evidence.
__________________
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

- Emo Philips
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 08:44 AM   #116
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,254
The felonious convicted campaign fraudster produced a film to gull and grift credulous MAGA-nitwits.

Smells like Dinesh.
__________________
" Glory to our Allies . . . Glory to Ukraine!"
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 10:00 AM   #117
crescent
Illuminator
 
crescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,886
Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
I've produced a website that contains many articles on the evidence of serious election fraud in the 2020 election, but I can't provide the URL for this site because I haven't posted enough replies to qualify to do so.
Write it out thusly: mywebsitedotcom, or mywebsite dot com, or something like that with the word "dot" instead of the actual dot. A forum member can then link to it in reply. If we're feeling nice.
crescent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 10:58 AM   #118
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
So what 2000 Mules is saying that the vote that got dozens of Republicans elected was rigged.
I assume that the Republicans in the districts in question are going to step down, now that they have seen the evidence.

Obviously you shouldn't rig the election at every.level...too suspicious. Best to keep eyes on the prize.
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 11:15 AM   #119
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18,022
Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Obviously you shouldn't rig the election at every.level...too suspicious. Best to keep eyes on the prize.
right.
because getting a solid majority in Congress is not important
__________________
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

- Emo Philips
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2022, 11:16 AM   #120
Warp12
King of Kings
 
Warp12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 5,515
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
right.
because getting a solid majority in Congress is not important

Seriously, who are we to question the masterminds behind such fraud?
__________________
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:02 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.