IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 4 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 29th August 2006, 04:38 AM   #3281
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
http://www.lolinfowars.co.nr/

Frequently Stupid Theories is up. Post around.
Excellent work, as always. Thanks, Mark.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 04:42 AM   #3282
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Submersible View Post
http://www.wtc7.net/docs/streamers.jpg
http://http://www.wtc7.net/docs/streamers.jpg
Half-way through Building 7's 6.5-second plunge, streamers suggestive of demolition charges emerged from the facade.
Quote:
Demo charges don't produce "streamers". There goes THAT theory.
If it were not for the massive amount of brilliant people in this country, the general public wouldn't have to go through this tremendous case of "mental diarrhea" and discussion, to draw the simple conclusion that a relatively small fire couldn't have sucked WTC 7 ... underground.
Relatively small ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTC7_Smoke.jpg (92.1 KB, 4 views)

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 04:42 AM   #3283
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by Earl The Tall View Post
Does it make me an aweful person that I wished they fell into the fountain?
Not at all.

Your quote reminded me of something else, though:

9/11 Deniers are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 04:48 AM   #3284
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
There does seem to be some sexism at work among the Deniers. Have you seen their poster for 9-11? They managed to put six faces on it and this being the era of multi-culti nonsense, they made sure one was black and one Hispanic. Two look remarkably like Dylan and Korey. But none of them are female:
Don't forget this comment, Brainster:

Originally Posted by Daniels
I can't believe abbyanne is a lady. It would take balls to put that stuff on a public website
Followed by a damn ROTFLMAO smiley...

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 05:45 AM   #3285
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

The Loosers have a new, foolproof method of finding the TRUTH:
Quote:
I've been working on contacting some of them via seance. They have answers.
You just can't make this stuff up...
Old 29th August 2006, 05:45 AM   #3286
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Don't forget this comment, Brainster:

Followed by a damn ROTFLMAO smiley...
In the truthers defense, their only previous female member on that forum was that crazy hippie chick who's got the fetish for burning the flag while dancing in her overgrown yard in her birthday suit.

I mean... I don't care what you believe, that s***'s gonna leave a scar.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 06:02 AM   #3287
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
QUOTE (MasterMakeUp @ Aug 29 2006, 05:41 AM)
well according to the documentary there were no people on those planes.. That they werent commercial aircrafts..

Well according to Loose Change, it wasnt the real Osama in the tape and the hijackers are "alive". So?

It's about asking question, I dont buy half the stuff on Loose Change, but I know Loose Change Final Cut is going to be amazing...and it's ok to ask questions.
The 9/11 families sure don't buy the official story.

Not on the LC forum, it isn't. Bolding mine.
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 06:28 AM   #3288
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8&d=1156825114

New Kids On The Block are back together?! Omigod!!!
Old 29th August 2006, 06:47 AM   #3289
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin View Post

New Kids On The Block are back together?! Omigod!!!
I think my favorite sign on that poster is the "New Citizens Investigation" one. Why leave investigations up to scientists and researchers (you know, people actually qualified and knowledgable in such matters) when Average Joe only needs a 56k modem and a search engine?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Google. We're gonna go have a picnic in a wi-fi park and cure cancer.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 07:04 AM   #3290
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post

Quote:
I've been working on contacting some of them via seance. They have answers.

Old 29th August 2006, 07:20 AM   #3291
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

There does seem to be some sexism at work among the Deniers. Have you seen their poster for 9-11? They managed to put six faces on it and this being the era of multi-culti nonsense, they made sure one was black and one Hispanic. Two look remarkably like Dylan and Korey. But none of them are female:
Well the black dude is Immortal Technique, and the old guy must be Alex Jones. I think the "Hispanic" dude is Jason? No idea who the towhead on the left is.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 07:28 AM   #3292
60hzxtl
Muse

I'm just really surprised you talented guys haven't monkeyed with the signs these in the background to include stuff like:

No Justice No Pizza!

or

Investigate Dylan Avery

or better,

Audit Dylan Avery
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 07:35 AM   #3293
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by 60hzxtl View Post
I'm just really surprised you talented guys haven't monkeyed with the signs these in the background to include stuff like:

No Justice No Pizza!

or

Investigate Dylan Avery

or better,

Audit Dylan Avery
Not yet, but MarkyX did have fun with a different picture:
http://www.lolinfowars.co.nr/
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 07:41 AM   #3294
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Daily walk through the LC forum reveals this bit of CT logic. This quote is from merc who announced in this thread their revolutionary finding while in DC that "there was a plane".

Quote:
There is no evidence of a missile anywhere, not even to make the damage. Maybe this plane fired a missile or a drone as it passed over, or the trailer was prepositioned to fire one
So merc says there was no evidence of a missile and merc says maybe the plane fired a missile.

Thanks for clearing that up merc and thanks for yet again showing the world why CT logic, isn't logic at all.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 08:46 AM   #3295
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
Well the black dude is Immortal Technique, and the old guy must be Alex Jones. I think the "Hispanic" dude is Jason? No idea who the towhead on the left is.
Apparantly that's "Luke". He's a 19 year old kid who fills in as their staten island connection. Gravy and Reality Bites have met him.

The only reason I know this is because I was directed to Luke's myspace page by a CTer and his little avatar is of the drawing the towhead on the left.

Why not Les Jamison, the leader of the NY911 truth movment? Who knows.
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 09:04 AM   #3296
60hzxtl
Muse

Originally Posted by Abbyas View Post
Apparantly that's "Luke". He's a 19 year old kid who fills in as their staten island connection. Gravy and Reality Bites have met him.
Luke isn't the pole holder at gz, who wears the COLUMBIA U. shirt, and expounds on the "speed of gravity" is he?
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 09:05 AM   #3297
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

The only reason I know this is because I was directed to Luke's myspace page by a CTer and his little avatar is of the drawing the towhead on the left.
Someone at LC said it was Jack Blood?
Old 29th August 2006, 09:17 AM   #3298
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
Daily walk through the LC forum reveals this bit of CT logic. This quote is from merc who announced in this thread their revolutionary finding while in DC that "there was a plane".

So merc says there was no evidence of a missile and merc says maybe the plane fired a missile.

Thanks for clearing that up merc and thanks for yet again showing the world why CT logic, isn't logic at all.
That is absolutely priceless. Isnt Merc Paul Thompson? My god the man makes no sense, but hey, if he is gonna do our investigative work for us, and these are the result he is producing, let him go...let him go...lol

Someone shoud be quoting them, put it away for the next MarkyX production.

LC Admin: We have confirmed a huge jet airliner was seen diving toward the pentagon prior to the crash.

LC Admin: There was no evidence of a missile there, not even for damage.

LC movie: No plane hit the Pentagon...it was a cruise missile.

lol...it is jus priceless.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 09:21 AM   #3299
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
Luke isn't the pole holder at gz, who wears the COLUMBIA U. shirt, and expounds on the "speed of gravity" is he?
No, no. That's Rick. I think.

Quote:
Someone at LC said it was Jack Blood?
Heck, could be. But this Luke thinks it's him.
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 09:25 AM   #3300
realitybites
Graduate Poster

No, no. That's Rick. I think.

Heck, could be. But this Luke thinks it's him.
We really should do a census next time we're there.

But could you imagine the paranoia that would spread when we start going around with our government issue notepads asking for names?
Old 29th August 2006, 09:29 AM   #3301
Belz...
Fiend God

Old 29th August 2006, 09:36 AM   #3302
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Would it be wrong of me to suggest to them that Trepanation is helpful for letting the spirit's messages in?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 09:53 AM   #3303
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Would it be wrong of me to suggest to them that Trepanation is helpful for letting the spirit's messages in?
No, it would not. I'd even be glad to provide the power drill.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 10:00 AM   #3304
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
No, it would not. I'd even be glad to provide the power drill.
And I have the perfect bit for it. It was originally for cutting holes for doorknobs, but I think it's perfectly suitable for cutting holes in doorknobs, as well.
Old 29th August 2006, 10:07 AM   #3305
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Best Explanation Yet for Naming the Film Loose Change

This is an excellent article, which I've already posted over at the "Post 9-11 Conspiracy Editorials Here" thread.

Quote:
You need merely type "9/11 conspiracy" into an Internet search engine to become swept into this seductive web of nonsense. The creators of films like "Loose Change" (perfectly titled because it doesn't add up to much) and Web sites like www.911Truth.org pick through the details of one of this nation's darkest days with the paranoid verve of mad patriots, convinced they are uncovering the truth behind their worst fears.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 10:10 AM   #3306
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Lloyd England, Pentagon cabbie

The loosers are upping their self-proclaimed credentials from scientest/researchers to clinical physchologists:

Quote:
Old 29th August 2006, 10:36 AM   #3307
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

This is nice.

Go here: http://www.loosechange911.com/
Click on Evidence/Pentagon, and scroll down until you see a photo that really, really doesn't belong.
Old 29th August 2006, 10:39 AM   #3308
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
Click on Evidence/Pentagon, and scroll down until you see a photo that really, really doesn't belong.

CNN will just hire anyone these days.
Old 29th August 2006, 10:52 AM   #3309
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Is that what Jamie McIntyre looks like when you wear the special sunglasses?
Old 29th August 2006, 10:52 AM   #3310
Cuddles
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
In the truthers defense, their only previous female member on that forum was that crazy hippie chick who's got the fetish for burning the flag while dancing in her overgrown yard in her birthday suit.

I mean... I don't care what you believe, that s***'s gonna leave a scar.
So they got rid of her because she was too sane?
Cuddles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 11:11 AM   #3311
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Is that what Jamie McIntyre looks like when you wear the special sunglasses?
LOL!!!!! Oh boy....he's a monster.
I guess he's seen better days since this clip.
http://www.911myths.com/html/jamie_m...e_pentago.html
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 11:14 AM   #3312
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Wow, besides the mummy CNN reporter there is just so many factual errors in the new "bullet-proof, 100% fact checked" new Loose Change movie I don't even know where to start... Dylan Avery is either a complete fraud or one of the most mentally challenged people on the planet.
Old 29th August 2006, 11:27 AM   #3313
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Dylan Avery is either a complete fraud or one of the most mentally challenged people on the planet.
Is it possible he's both A and B?
Old 29th August 2006, 11:36 AM   #3314
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I have got to seriously stop going over to the LC forum. the more I read, teh more I really, honestly, want to sign up, and within a 2 minute period SPAM THE F&*K out of the whole site in anger.

See how they INTEROGATE, and then BELITTLE, this poor older cab driver.

HERE ARE SOME GODAMN SMILIES FOR YOU

T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 11:38 AM   #3315
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

If I thought it would do any good I would report him and Russel and whoever else went on that trip for harrassing those poor people. Dylan and CREW you are a bunch of arrogant, obnoxious, juvenile pathetic excuses for a human beings, and if I ever have the displeasure of meeting you, you will be in for one horrific telling off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29th August 2006, 11:41 AM   #3316
Dog Town
Banned

How about this guy hav'en Children Of the Matrix in his front seat?
Seeing how CTers don't believe in coincidences!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 11:42 AM   #3317
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

i dunno, maybe Dylan or someone planted it...lol
Old 29th August 2006, 11:53 AM   #3318
negativ
Graduate Poster

Jeez.

From the same thread with the seance guy:

Quote:
When someone asks you why they bothered to swap out the planes if the people inside likely never saw 9/12 anyway...

911 was a PsyOp... a Psychological Operation. TV was the primary delivery system (print being second), and there were 300 million targets domestically alone.

You can't show dead bodies on tv. You can't put dead bodies in the paper. You can't show bodyparts. For the 2 non-trade tower attacks, they wanted some closeup coverage in order to deliver the fullest terror effect. They could zoom right in on the pentagon. If there had been 80 bodies shredded on the lawn and a lot of luggage, they would have been forced to only show plumes of smoke from a block away. And that doesn't scare people like a hole in the building we trust to keep us safe.

People were dead the moment they bought their ticket and probably never saw lunchtime that day. But you just can't have that on TV if you want to be able to parade the footage over and over for presidential grandstanding purposes.

So "They" are OK with intentionally murdering thousands of "Their" own citizens for reasons which are unclear at best, and they leave dozens if not hundreds of "smoking guns" laying around for every bored conspiracy kook with an internet connection to find, but evidently they're worried about violating FCC broadcast decency standards by showing dead bodies? "They" control the media with an iron fist, but they "aren't allowed" to show some teeth, guts, and eyeballs on TV?

Never mind that most people with two sparking neurons to rub together fully realized that they were witnessing hundreds of people dying instantly when each plane crashed, and they also witnessed thousands more being burned alive and ground into mush as the buildings fell , on LIVE TV NO LESS, I guess the whole plot would just come undone if we didn't fake a crash out in the middle of Nowheresville, PA.

Frank Zappa was once quoted thusly: "Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe. And stupidity has a longer shelf life."

I guess he was in on it, too...
negativ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 11:54 AM   #3319
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

I'd recommend screenshotting that and adding it to the Loosers say the stupidist things doc.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2006, 12:00 PM   #3320
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

CNN will just hire anyone these days.
Dear deities almighty and they didn't CATCH that?!
I wonder if Fox/Scully knows about that......Or their copyright holders.......
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories