ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change forum , pdoherty , no planes , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 9th November 2006, 04:34 PM   #1
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

PDoh is Learning What It's Like to Argue with Idiots

This is actually pretty funny to read. Our old buddy PDoherty is battling it out with the no-planers at the Pentagon group over at the Loose Change board. Ignore the first 20 or so posts which mostly concern JREFer Abby and whether she's hot or not (sheesh these guys are adolescents), and skip to the second page where PDoh sounds like one of us:

Quote:
Tell me what you would expect to see when a plane hit the pentagon at 500 miles an hour.
Quote:
Common sense? That aint evidence sorry. When huge planes full of fuel hit walls, things might happen that you dont expect.

How the hell can you expect 3 holes? There was one 75 ft hole where the fuselage and engines went in. There were wing marks around it.
Quote:
A plane hit the pentagon. If you cant prove otherwise then please shut up and get on with serious matters.
Quote:
No I asked for proof not some videos from google.

Quote:
Ive seen them. One is from a guy called eric hufschmid, he also believed the holocaust didnt happen.
After that the thread pretty much gets back onto the main subject, which is bashing Abby.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 04:37 PM   #2
Pardalis
Banned

Wow.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 04:38 PM   #3
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
...After that the thread pretty much gets back onto the main subject, which is bashing Abby.
Bashing, or "bashing?"

Just asking questions.
Old 9th November 2006, 04:40 PM   #4
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

This pdoherty?

Well far from being "I told you so" I see this as great for him personally. He is applying some logic in some places, and whilst not in others its still a good move. There is a point where you surely have to accept the overwhelming evidence otherwise you look foolish. A good example of this is in 'the root of all evil' when Richard Dawkins talks to the jewish guy.

Its a well of crazyness the CT world.

I saw V for Vendetta yesterday. Not as good as I hoped, if anything it was a bit lame. I can see how CTers go crazy about it. Too bad the real world aint in my TV...
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 04:47 PM   #5
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Why do they bash abby? whats wrong with her? she looks great !?!?....If thats what they think is 'giving signals' from the opposite sex I think they will forever be virgins. After reading its pretty obvious your dealing with pretty unintelligent people. Sorry, I mean adolesents.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 04:52 PM   #6
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Our old buddy PDoherty is battling it out with the no-planers at the Pentagon group over at the Loose Change board.
PDoherty loves it when he's talked about at JREF. You just gave him a raging clue.
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 04:55 PM   #7
stateofgrace

This guy just seems to pop up everywhere.

He posts like a maniac over on conspiracy smashers blog.

I found this one funny, he is called out by some guy asking for his opinion on Greenings new paper, this after he had been spouting off how Greening was talking rubbish and he was an expert on everything.

Of course pdoherty never actually gave his expert opinion.

By the way this from the same thread.

Quote:
I was dared to go to JREF and they clearly couldnt handle me.

http://911conspiracysmasher.blogspot...-in-wtc-1.html
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 05:00 PM   #8
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
By the way this from the same thread.
Quote:
I was dared to go to JREF and they clearly couldnt handle me.

That guy is hilarious!
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 05:04 PM   #9
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

*lol* This is nothing. He said he was banned because he
(quote) "was destroying Gravy"(/quote)
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 05:21 PM   #10
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by hellaeon View Post
Why do they bash abby? whats wrong with her? she looks great !?!?....If thats what they think is 'giving signals' from the opposite sex I think they will forever be virgins. After reading its pretty obvious your dealing with pretty unintelligent people. Sorry, I mean adolesents.
Just one more data point in support of my theory that they simply can't see what's plainly right in front of their faces.

I'm honestly starting to think it's a serious medical condition that's affecting their brains. Although it's hard to distinguish it from regular stupidity.
Old 9th November 2006, 05:28 PM   #11
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I'm honestly starting to think it's a serious medical condition that's affecting their brains. Although it's hard to distinguish it from regular stupidity.
stupidity + true believer syndrome = CTist
Old 9th November 2006, 05:35 PM   #12
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
stupidity + true believer syndrome = CTist
Yeah, but if I accpeted that, I'd never get around to applying for funding for a study involving me poking their brains with sticks.

It's all about the funding, dude!

And the poking.......
Old 9th November 2006, 05:45 PM   #13
Axiom_Blade
Master Poster

It's like Hanlon's Razor::

Never attribute to INSANITY what can be adequately explained by stupidity!
Axiom_Blade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 06:03 PM   #14
DanKirby
Scholar

DanKirby is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 06:56 PM   #15
Ripley Twenty-Nine
Muse

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I thought he said he was banned because he put Gravy on ignore? You know, Gravy being the supreme overlord of JREF and all. James who??
Ripley Twenty-Nine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 07:05 PM   #16
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Yah, destroying him so much that he had to put everyone on ignore.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 07:12 PM   #17
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

What amazes me is how juvenile PD acts. I mean we all have our moments we wish we had been more grown up in, but this guy acts like he is 13, yet he is an adult with a masters in mathematics...just rediculous.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 07:16 PM   #18
DarkMagician
Graduate Poster

My theory can beat up your theory.
Sometimes going by "Nyke" | "Pascal's Wager: Believe in Unicorns, or one might kick you in the nads!" | "There is no hope for humanity. Reason is dead and we dance on the corpse. Tra la la la la!" --c4ts | Intelligent Design & Expelled Exposed | I'm on dial-up. If you want to reply to me, summarize please.
DarkMagician is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 07:51 PM   #19
Crungy
Critical Thinker

Damn Brainster! You beat me to it. I was gonna post this same topic. Isn't it surreal watchin' P'Doh get all Gravy on this LCer's ass?
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 09:07 PM   #20
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
What amazes me is how juvenile PD acts...yet he is an adult with a masters in mathematics...

TAM

What....are you serious?
Old 9th November 2006, 09:09 PM   #21
Crungy
Critical Thinker

What....are you serious?
Agreed. I didn't think anybody still believed PDoughy's uhm...."academic credentials".
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2006, 10:39 PM   #22
Abbyas
Muse

As a completely vain person, I sincerely think the truth movement should be focusing as much time and energy on myself as they do with getting out the vote.

Ah, look, my wish has been granted.
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 01:59 AM   #23
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by Abbyas View Post
As a completely vain person, I sincerely think the truth movement should be focusing as much time and energy on myself as they do with getting out the vote.

Ah, look, my wish has been granted.

Just face it, no one can resist that stick-like physique and that giant bulbous black head of yours... Stick ninja indeed.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 07:02 AM   #24
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Ripley Twenty-Nine View Post
I thought he said he was banned because he put Gravy on ignore? You know, Gravy being the supreme overlord of JREF and all. James who??
Didn't you know, the name's being changed to GREF for GRavy Educational Foundation.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 07:07 AM   #25
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Didn't you know, the name's being changed to GREF for GRavy Educational Foundation.
Well, now it's going to have to be the Binglybert Slaptyback Educational Foundation.
Which has a certain ring to it, I think.
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 07:34 AM   #26
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
Well, now it's going to have to be the Binglybert Slaptyback Educational Foundation.
Which has a certain ring to it, I think.
Is that an Eddie Izzard reference?

I personally prefer the Slut-bum-wala Educational Foundation.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 07:50 AM   #27
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
Is that an Eddie Izzard reference?

I personally prefer the Slut-bum-wala Educational Foundation.
In a round about way, yes. Haven't you heard that Gravy is changing his name? There's been two threads about it already.
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 08:06 AM   #28
einsteen

(start debunk modus)
That means he is almost cured...
(end debunk modus)
einsteen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 08:25 AM   #29
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
In a round about way, yes. Haven't you heard that Gravy is changing his name? There's been two threads about it already.
I've been out of the loop. Covered in bees and whatnot.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 09:38 AM   #30
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
I've been out of the loop. Covered in bees and whatnot.
Well, mind you ask Mrs Badcrumble to bring you up to date on the latest inside jokes, and can you ask your cat to return by pneumatic drill. Thanks.
Old 10th November 2006, 09:44 AM   #31
Big Les
Philosopher

He would, but he's covered in bees.
Big Les is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 10:22 AM   #32
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Sorry. Had to grab a cup of coffee. I like my coffee like I like my women.

... In a plastic cup.

(That was all typed in my James "The God" Mason voice.)
Old 10th November 2006, 02:21 PM   #33
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
It's a shame, though. He's dead.

Kidding! He isn't. He's Fine.

No, he's really dead.

HA, no he's fine.
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 03:55 PM   #34
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

What....are you serious?
I am afraid so. Apparently Paul Doherty, or Pdoherty76/Docker/Jessicarabbit (he has made his name public so I am not breaking any rules here) is a Brit with a masters in mathematics...I believe he said the university was in manchester, but I could be wrong. I would assume the 76 is his year of birth, actually making him 29-30, believe it or not.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 04:00 PM   #35
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

I am afraid so. Apparently Paul Doherty, or Pdoherty76/Docker/Jessicarabbit (he has made his name public so I am not breaking any rules here) is a Brit with a masters in mathematics...I believe he said the university was in manchester, but I could be wrong. I would assume the 76 is his year of birth, actually making him 29-30, believe it or not.

TAM
He was P D'oh 79 on these boards.

ETA: No, he was not. My bad >.<
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 04:07 PM   #36
apathoid
Government Loyalist

TAM
Gravy called his university and they've never heard of him......so apparently he is a fraud.
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 05:04 PM   #37
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Interesting. He still posts all the time on SLC Blog and CS blog. I must confront him with this to see what he has to say.

TAM

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories