IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aliens , ufo

Old 10th November 2006, 11:50 AM   #1
firecoins
Illuminator

Alien Invasion imminent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 12:16 PM   #2
negativ
Graduate Poster

It's about damned time, I say. I am more than ready to begin living out my cybernetically-prolonged life as a sex slave to the Devil Women from Planet X.
negativ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 12:19 PM   #3
Beerina
Sarcastic Conqueror of Notions

Originally Posted by negativ View Post
It's about damned time, I say. I am more than ready to begin living out my cybernetically-prolonged life as a sex slave to the Devil Women from Planet X.
Tell it like it is brother!

I did read a sci-fi story once where, in the distant future, with people living forever, people would sign up to be other people's sex slaves for a century at a crack.

So to speak.

Anyhoo, it was unfortunately just something mentioned in passing, and not the focus of the story.

The government should nationalize it! Socialized, single-payer video game development and sales now! More, cheaper, better games, right? Right?
Beerina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2006, 12:59 PM   #4
geggy
Muse

UFO conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day on this one.

On the other hand, this is clearly fear mongering at it's worst. Even more so when you combine it with this.
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 02:00 PM   #5
Brian Jackson
Graduate Poster

I'm still waiting for XENU and the Marcabian 5'th Invader Force to duke it out. Where's Hubbard when you need him?
Brian Jackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 02:18 PM   #6
Nessus
New Blood

Originally Posted by negativ View Post
What makes you so sure they are woman? i wonder if your ready if they arn't women... 50% chance you know!
Nessus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 02:21 PM   #7
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
What makes you so sure they are woman? i wonder if your ready if they arn't women... 50% chance you know!
If they weren't women, why would the be called "Devil Women"?

Bring 'em on!
Old 11th November 2006, 02:22 PM   #8
Lisa Simpson

I for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 02:45 PM   #9
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson View Post
I for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
Old 11th November 2006, 03:00 PM   #10
chracatoa
Scholar

Originally Posted by Beerina View Post
I did read a sci-fi story once where, in the distant future, with people living forever, people would sign up to be other people's sex slaves for a century at a crack.
Which one? Was it a short story or a novel? Now I am interested.

Quote:
Anyhoo, it was unfortunately just something mentioned in passing, and not the focus of the story.
I remember something similar in Vernor Vinge's A Deepness in the Sky. The difference is that people were not willing to be sex slaves (they did not even know).
chracatoa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 03:50 PM   #11
Nihilanth
Thinker

I think it's funny the guy said he was concerned the country is "wide open" to aliens. What the hell were they going to do if a technologically advanced race attacked us anyway? It's not like knowing we can see their ships is going to give us a big edge in the fight.

Crazy English Guy: "HAHA! We have documented proof you visited us before!"
Alien Overlord: "Um...okay." *Zaps him into dust.*

I'm just waiting for all the abductees to start dying and finding out that all those anal probes were the alien equivalent of us giving the indians smallpox blankets.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)
Nihilanth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 05:52 PM   #12
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I've always wondered about that myself. You'd think that aliens wouldn't need to continue to anally probe people. After the first few, they'd get the idea. But no... the aliens still have that fascination with sticking things up the ol' poopity-poopity-shoot.
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 06:52 PM   #13
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Brian Jackson View Post
I'm still waiting for XENU and the Marcabian 5'th Invader Force to duke it out. Where's Hubbard when you need him?
Burning in hell I hope (though I do not believe in hell - so burning in an atheist equivalent).
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 06:52 PM   #14
stateofgrace

Imminent?

There are already here.

stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2006, 06:55 PM   #15
Lisa Simpson

Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
I think it's funny the guy said he was concerned the country is "wide open" to aliens. What the hell were they going to do if a technologically advanced race attacked us anyway? It's not like knowing we can see their ships is going to give us a big edge in the fight.
We get a hotshot pilot to use one of their fighters to infiltrate the mother ship and give them a computer virus.

Easy as pie.
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2006, 02:22 PM   #16
firecoins
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson View Post
We get a hotshot pilot to use one of their fighters to infiltrate the mother ship and give them a computer virus.

Easy as pie.
or we give them a cold while we all run to Boston where they seem to have not attacked.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2006, 03:35 PM   #17
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by firecoins View Post
or we give them a cold while we all run to Boston where they seem to have not attacked.
Or, run a big tube up their exhaust and give them a salt water enema.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2006, 04:32 PM   #18
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I think Servalan, of Blake's 7 fame, was a female alien :

we're all doomed !
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2006, 05:02 PM   #19
CBVan
Scholar

If they really are attractive female devil aliens who want sex slaves, about 50% of the general population would be completely unwilling to fight, myself included.
Seriously though, why worry when we can't currently do any darn thing if they do attack? Someone should publish that article.
CBVan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories