ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags barry jennings , alex jones , 911 conspiracy theory , dylan avery , lcfc marketing , ltw interview

Old 19th June 2007, 09:49 AM   #41
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
BWAHAHA(squared)!!!!!

Beautiful!
Old 19th June 2007, 09:56 AM   #42
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

I need the number to call in
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 10:08 AM   #43
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
On a serious note, something in that thread on LCF that stands out is that he's still wandering around collecting "evidence" on June 12, 2007, yet claims that LCFC is ready for distribution on September 7, 2007.
You thinking like me, that Avery has rather shot himself in the foot by calling it "Final Cut"?
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 10:36 AM   #44
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Dylan reminds me of a baseball team down 8-0 going to the bottom of the ninth (or a football team down 5-nil in the 87th minute, for the non-Americans). He knows he has only one last, desperate chance to succeed, so he's going to give it his best shot and throw as much (rule8) at the wall as he can in the hope that something sticks.
Old 19th June 2007, 11:10 AM   #45
negativ
Graduate Poster

I gotta remember to listen when I get home from work.

Anyone care to ask Dylan why Operation Overlord only took about 14-16 months to plan and execute, while he's had several times that to finalize his goofy little movie that consists of almost no original footage?
Old 19th June 2007, 11:23 AM   #46
Mince
Master Poster

Non-verbatim quotation by Avery(refering to the new WTC7 witness...who also waited five and a half years to reveal his condemning evidence): "I want to keep this as low-key as possible." ....on a nationally syndicated radio talk show!

These creatures of slime are (seemingly) just trying to make a sales pitch for their video, fearing (rightfully) that it's not going to curry the popularity about which they initially fantasized and duped their minions into believing.

Also, did you hear them say the release date for FC is now "late fall or early winter"? The minions will not be happy. This video has more push-backs and a greater time-delay than Halo 2.

Last edited by Mince; 19th June 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 12:48 PM   #47
Mince
Master Poster

Anyone know who this new alleged witness is? And does anyone know why Alex Jones and his fellow Loose Change geniuses wanted to protect this guy's identity by playing his voice on a nationally syndicated radio show?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=11055

Last edited by Mince; 19th June 2007 at 12:52 PM.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 01:37 PM   #48
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

888-259-9231?
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 01:47 PM   #49
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Oh boy...

Originally Posted by A security official
"We subsequently went to the stairwell and were going down the stairs, when we reached the sixth floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way. I was left there hanging, I had to climb back up and now had to walk back up to the eighth floor. After getting to the eighth floor everything was dark."
Quote:
"It was totally destroyed, it looked like King Kong had been through it and stepped on it and it was so destroyed i didn't know where I was. It was so destroyed that had to take me out through a hole in the wall, a makeshift hole I believe the fire department made to get me out."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7interview.htm
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:03 PM   #50
HannibalGroup
Thinker

Call me thick - but doesn't this anonymous testimony actually debunk the theory that building 7 sustained little to no damage, as claimed by the Loose Stools?
HannibalGroup is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:17 PM   #51
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by HannibalGroup View Post
Call me thick - but doesn't this anonymous testimony actually debunk the theory that building 7 sustained little to no damage, as claimed by the Loose Stools?
I'll have to listen to the whole thing when I get home later tonight, but this sounds almost EXACTLY like Barry Jennings story.
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e...rry_jennings_1
Also see the links provided by the research site

However the story has now changed to before either towers fell.
However the links tell a different story.

Here's a video of part of his story. I'll have to find the full video at a later time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwc9YtSduJc

Last edited by Kent1; 19th June 2007 at 02:20 PM.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:17 PM   #52
Kent1
Graduate Poster

http://z9.invisionfree.com/debunking...st&id=12728069

Here's more.....

Last edited by Kent1; 19th June 2007 at 02:24 PM.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:20 PM   #53
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post
Let me quote from that article:

Quote:
It was at this point that he witnessed a bomb going off inside the building:

"We subsequently went to the stairwell and were going down the stairs, when we reached the sixth floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way. I was left there hanging, I had to climb back up and now had to walk back up to the eighth floor. After getting to the eighth floor everything was dark."
Bolding mine.

So at what point did he say he witnessed a bomb going off?
Old 19th June 2007, 02:51 PM   #54
ComsatAngel2017
Muse

Twoofer Logic: If Witness A does not say that they did not hear a bomb going off - then a bomb went off.
ComsatAngel2017 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:58 PM   #55
MarkyX
Master Poster

This had to be the fastest debunking ever. Star witnesse doesn't mention bomb and now the 9/11 Deniers agree that WTC7 was heavily damaged.

Last edited by MarkyX; 19th June 2007 at 03:01 PM.
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 02:59 PM   #56
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by qarnos View Post
Let me quote from that article:

Bolding mine.

So at what point did he say he witnessed a bomb going off?
[ctmode]It clearly says EXPLOSION!!! Oh let me guess it was a computer moniter!! LOLZERS!!!11![/ctmode]
Old 19th June 2007, 03:25 PM   #57
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

From an interview Barry Jennings gave that aired on March 1, 2002:
Quote:
REPORTER:
"Barry Jennings, you were on the 8th floor. You work for the City Housing Department. Explain to me the moment of impact."
BARRY JENNINGS:
"Well, me and Mr. Hess, the corporation counsel were on the 23rd floor. I told him, ‘We gotta get out of here.’ We started walking down the stairs. We made it to the 8th floor. Big explosion. Blew us back into the 8th floor, and I turned to Hess. I said, ‘this is it; we’re dead. We’re not gonna make it out of here.’ I took a fire extinguisher and I bust the window out. That’s when this gentleman here heard my cries for help. This gentleman right here. And he kept saying, ‘Stand by. Somebody’s coming to get you.’ They couldn’t get to us for an hour because they couldn’t find us."
REPORTER:
"You thought that was it."
JENNINGS:
"I thought we were dead. I thought that was it. I started praying to Allah. I said, ‘That’s it; we’re gone.’"

He's quite unambiguously answering a question about the debris impact from the tower collapse.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:32 PM   #58
Thunder
Banned

This is Dylan's BIG NEWS? How pathetic. Its amazing how the 9-11 Deniers have bought into this crap. Maybe Loose Change really is just about making Dylan rich.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:32 PM   #59
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

If this anonymous guy is Barry Jennings, his story has changed a bit. There's a third guy that was rescued with Jennings and Mike Hess, an unnamed security officer. Could be that guy, if not Jennings.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:32 PM   #60
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

How many times now is it that the DA brilliance in Public Relations has resulted in him being handed his a**?

If the repetition of a fruitless act is actual proof for insanity, then.....?

If someone can listen (I have to go to work over here in Asia), can you determine if the clips are new or from the old tapes? I'm sure this is someone who can be contacted for verification.

Either they're taking his old stuff out of context, or he's done a bit of embroidery Wm. Rodriguez style.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:35 PM   #61
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

They've started a separate thread on the topic on LCF. Seems they're onto the fact that the "LameRef" (hyuk, hyuk, get it??) is onto them. Spin Doctors will be getting ready, and the damned show hasn't even aired yet.

Thanks AJ! More "Peak Truth" in action. Jones had to get something out there to steal the thunder from those meddling kids, so has defanged the broadcast before it starts.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...pic=11055&st=0

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:38 PM   #62
Thunder
Banned

Naa...its Jennings. I guess he didnt get the promotion he wanted to now he is doing interviews for conspiracy theorists.

All is want is for the Deniers to ask him "are you SURE the explosions happened BEFORE the buildings collapsed?"
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:43 PM   #63
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
Naa...its Jennings. I guess he didnt get the promotion he wanted to now he is doing interviews for conspiracy theorists.

All is want is for the Deniers to ask him "are you SURE the explosions happened BEFORE the buildings collapsed?"
It should be Jennings from AJs description of them finding a tv interview the guy made and then contacting him. (If AJ can be trusted to get anything right.)

Some of the details on AJs page are completely/wildly different, though.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...e_building.htm

Quote:

9/11 Bombshell: WTC7 Security Official Details Explosions Inside Building
Says bombs were going off in 7 before either tower collpased

Infowars Network | June 19, 2007
S. Watson

<snip>

It was at this point that he witnessed a bomb going off inside the building:

The individual in a second clip detailed hearing further explosions and then described what he saw when he got down to the lobby:

"It was totally destroyed, it looked like King Kong had been through it and stepped on it and it was so destroyed i didn't know where I was. It was so destroyed that had to take me out through a hole in the wall, a makeshift hole I believe the fire department made to get me out."

He was then told by firefighters to get twenty blocks away from the area because explosions were going off all over the World Trade Center complex.

The key to this information is that the individual testifies this all happened BEFORE either tower collapsed, thus building 7 was at that point completely undamaged from any falling debris or resulting fires. It also means that explosions were witnessed in WTC7 up to eight hours before its collapse at around 5.30pm.

listen to the clips here .

Avery and Burmas, who played the two short clips of the interview prior to further analysis and more clips to be played on their own GCN radio show later tonight at 7pm CST, further described how the individual had witnessed dead bodies in the lobby of 7 and was told by the police not to look at them.

This is vital information be cause it is in direct conflict with the official claim that no one was killed inside building 7. The 9/11 Commission report did not even mention building, yet here we have a key witness who told them he saw dead people inside the building after explosions had gutted the lower level.

What makes all this information even more explosive is the fact that this individual was interviewed by the 9/11 Commission as they conducted their so called investigation.

Old 19th June 2007, 03:44 PM   #64
boloboffin

Dang, you guys are good.

boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 03:45 PM   #65
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

If that's the case, then his testimony will have to be corroborated by Mike Hess, who was with him at the time, and the guys who rescued them. And since Hess worked for the Man (Rudy Jewliani) the NWO's secret is safe. Plausible deniability--it's a beautiful thing.

*evil laughter*
Old 19th June 2007, 03:50 PM   #66
Mancman
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
From an interview Barry Jennings gave that aired on March 1, 2002:
[/size][/font]
He's quite unambiguously answering a question about the debris impact from the tower collapse.
I'm certain there is a video clip floating around about this. Jennings mentions that the power went out whilst he was in WTC7, and the 'explosion' happened afterwards.

The power went out with the collapse of WTC2.
Old 19th June 2007, 03:55 PM   #67
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Quote:
WTC7 Security Official Details Explosions Inside Building
If they're describing him as a "security official", it might be the third guy, who has been identified as such. Jennings is described in news stories not in a security role, but as a "City Housing Authority worker" and "Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority".
Old 19th June 2007, 03:56 PM   #68
boloboffin

Aw, geez. Bodies in the lobby? It's almost as if a triage center had been set up in the lobby as people from WTC 1 and 6 filed through. Oh, wait. That's what happened.

NIST NCSTAR 1-8, page 109 (pdf 163)
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 04:18 PM   #69
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

So AJ clearly states (see above link in prev post) that the guy works for Giuliani & Partners.

Yet here's Do-Over responding in same thread I cite above.

Quote:
(Scarecrow @ Jun 19 2007, 04:43 PM)
Looks like the LameRefers have already figured out who this person is.

I would surmise his position with guiliani is in jeopardy. Good luck to him now.
Quote:
(Dylan Avery @ Jun 19 2007, 05:04 PM)
He doesn't work for Giuliani
And, once again, in that same LCF thread, Dylan indicates he didn't want to break the news in the AJ interview, but Korey had already agreed so he went through with it. I like troofers with honor. (Or is that troofers back-peddling to cover for a stupid mistake.)

Old 19th June 2007, 04:19 PM   #70
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
Aw, geez. Bodies in the lobby? It's almost as if a triage center had been set up in the lobby as people from WTC 1 and 6 filed through. Oh, wait. That's what happened.

NIST NCSTAR 1-8, page 109 (pdf 163)
QFE

http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1-8.pdf

So, triage in the lobby. Bodies.
WTC1 collapse with some impact on 7. Explosion one.
WTC2 collapse with major impact on 7. Explosion two. Lights go out. Jennings, Hess, and security guy are trapped.

Their testimony matches the actual events. Another non-story.
Old 19th June 2007, 04:33 PM   #71
Totovader
Game Warden

Yet again, their earth-shattering evidence is... nothing.

I hope they keep coming up with this earth-shattering evidence- if we've learned anything from the Boy Who Cried Wolf, people will just stop listening to their madness.

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 04:36 PM   #72
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Update from LCF. Dylan and IVXX are debunking the JREF debunking. Essentially they're saying it's not Jennings, if I read all their sooper secret signals correctly.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...ic=11055&st=50

They particularly hate Marky, so they're highlighting his "record debunking" post. I'm sure they're reading to get ready for the 'really big shoe' tonight, so,

Hi Boyz! Have fun storming the castle!

Old 19th June 2007, 04:59 PM   #73
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Compare the voice
From here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwc9YtSduJc

and here:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/190607clips2.mp3
Old 19th June 2007, 05:07 PM   #74
Arus808
Philosopher

well, we are not "claiming" its jennings, per se. We are saying that the story matches what Jennings has claimed; however they conveniently ignore the fact that Jennings was with other people as well, who was witness to the same events as Jennings.

But of the other people with jennings, how many of them were "interviewed"> we dont know. Only jennings is on record as being interviewed and only that one time.

Forget the fact that the "anonymous" witness' details do not match the claims put forth by Jennings and the FDNY there. And how can he "know" that the explosions happened before the collapse when he was INSIDE the building in a stairwell?

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 05:10 PM   #75
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

This is Dylan's BIG NEWS? How pathetic. Its amazing how the 9-11 Deniers have bought into this crap. Maybe Loose Change really is just about making Dylan rich.

Fixed.
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 05:19 PM   #76
boloboffin

After listening to Kent1's links, I personally have no problem claiming the mystery bombshell interviewee to be Barry Jennings.
Old 19th June 2007, 05:48 PM   #77
e^n
Muse

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
After listening to Kent1's links, I personally have no problem claiming the mystery bombshell interviewee to be Barry Jennings.
Yeah the similarities have changed my mind slightly. Still the rest of his interview will be interesting when we get to hear it.
e^n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 05:50 PM   #78
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Hey folks, Alex Jones sent me. I want one of these behaviour altering dr *click* dynamite in the garden *click* don't give stuff away *click* west virginia? *click* genesis 666 *click* geronimooooooooooo!!! *beeeeeeeeeep*
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 05:51 PM   #79
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

has anyone been on here lately to say...

WHO GIVES A F&*K!!

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2007, 05:57 PM   #80
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

I'm on hold

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories