ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags nick rockefeller , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 1st February 2007, 07:43 PM   #41
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by ktesibios View Post
...if you Google "Nick Rockefeller", you come up with multiple pages of conspiracist cybermetastasis of Russo's claim.
Very true. There is NO evidence that the Nick Rockefeller Russo refers to is a member of the John D. Rockefeller family.
Old 1st February 2007, 08:12 PM   #42
T.A.M.
Keeper of the Kool-Vax

The only question worth asking on this is...

Which one is lieing? Paul Watson (likely)? Russo (very likely)? Nick Rockefeller (possible, but likely not)?

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2007, 08:43 PM   #43
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

I had one of my cats microchipped last week, but I would never, ever microchop one of my cats.
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2007, 07:36 AM   #44
JonnyFive
Insurance Underwriter of Doom

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
I had one of my cats microchipped last week, but I would never, ever microchop one of my cats.
But you wouldn't want them to have kittens.

We had our new cat microchopped a couple months ago. They took her little cat ovaries and now she doesn't pee on the bed anymore.

Ex-defendant in Simpson v. Randi, et al.
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2008, 02:03 AM   #45
JonathanClement
Thinker

http://www.nicholasrockefeller.net/

Got this... Looks like Nick Rockefeller IS on the CFR and from what I can tell, IS in the John D. Rockefeller family.
JonathanClement is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2008, 02:11 AM   #46
TimB1
Student

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
And can he just do it? Is this covered by free speech, or can Nick Rockefeller sue him for this? (Theoretically speaking, I guess that Rockefeller will not sue a nobody like Russo.)
My understanding is that you can't sue dead people - certainly that's how it is in the UK, don't know about elsewhere.
TimB1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2008, 05:32 AM   #47
JonnyFive

Originally Posted by JonathanClement View Post

Got this... Looks like Nick Rockefeller IS on the CFR and from what I can tell, IS in the John D. Rockefeller family.
Yeah... not that I'm saying that website isn't a reliable source of information or anything but... yeah...

Originally Posted by Whois lookup
Registrant:
Zaba, Inc.

2828 Cochran St.
Suite 397
Semi Valley, California 93065
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NICHOLASROCKEFELLER.NET
Created on: 13-Mar-07
Expires on: 13-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 13-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
Zakari, Robert domain.admin@zabasearch.com
Zaba, Inc.
2828 Cochran St.
Suite 397
United States
(310) 691-2373

Technical Contact:
Zakari, Robert domain.admin@zabasearch.com
Zaba, Inc.
2828 Cochran St.
Suite 397
United States
(310) 691-2373
Interestingly enough, this is also the registration info for www.nicholasrockefeller.org which is listed as "another" site on the .net.

However, they did in fact link to a NY Times article that confirms that yes, Nicholas is "a lawyer in California."

Anyone got a good CFR source for this threads glorious ressurrection?

Edit: Also, searching the CFR website gets 0 matches on that name. That is zero, as in "none." Anyone got confirmation on his membership besides some random website that some guy set up?

Last edited by JonnyFive; 6th August 2008 at 05:36 AM.
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2008, 12:45 AM   #48
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by JonathanClement View Post

I saw no evidence on that page that the person in question in a member of the John D. Rockefeller family. Anyone put a link to John D. Rockefeller on a website.
Old 7th August 2008, 08:17 AM   #49
Blender Head
Muse

Originally Posted by JonnyFive View Post
Yeah... not that I'm saying that website isn't a reliable source of information or anything but... yeah...

Interestingly enough, this is also the registration info for www.nicholasrockefeller.org which is listed as "another" site on the .net.

However, they did in fact link to a NY Times article that confirms that yes, Nicholas is "a lawyer in California."

Anyone got a good CFR source for this threads glorious ressurrection?

Edit: Also, searching the CFR website gets 0 matches on that name. That is zero, as in "none." Anyone got confirmation on his membership besides some random website that some guy set up?
Funny, that site went up less than a few months after the late Russo's PP article.
Blender Head is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2008, 12:10 PM   #50
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Did Rockerfeller hire Jarvis Twitch, aka "The Mad Hatter" to design his mind control chips?
IF so, someone tell Batman, for Heaven's sake.
At times I really think CTers take a LOT of their theories from Comic Books.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2008, 01:42 PM   #51
JonathanClement
Thinker

Not mind controll. "Tracking chips".
JonathanClement is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2008, 08:44 PM   #52
boloboffin

Nick Rockefeller? I thought it was Julian Rockefeller that wanted to microchop everybody.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2008, 02:52 AM   #53
albie
Scholar

So we cannot actually discredit Russo with this? I suppose we'll just have to hope he was crazy or lying.
albie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2008, 03:02 AM   #54
albie
Scholar

"it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model."

I've got to admit that does make some sense. Maybe I just hate my parents.
Can't say that I love the state though.
Nor do most people.

I suppose they are talking about nursery school. Who could afford that?

Last edited by albie; 8th August 2008 at 03:05 AM.
albie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2008, 07:21 AM   #55
JonnyFive

Originally Posted by albie View Post
So we cannot actually discredit Russo with this? I suppose we'll just have to hope he was crazy or lying.
Other than the fact that no evidence seems to exist to verify what he says, and all the "evidence" shown seems to lead in a circle back to various non-authorities, and the fact that nobody can even verify that Nicholas Rockefeller is even who Russo says he is...

No, other than those things I guess we can't discredit Russo. Like, Russo hasn't actually said "yeah, all that stuff I said was a load of crap."

Still, he's pretty much batting 0.000 here.

Well, maybe 0.010 since there does seem to actually be a "Nicholas Rockefeller" somewhere out there.

Old 8th August 2008, 07:23 AM   #56
JonnyFive

Originally Posted by albie View Post
"it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model."

I've got to admit that does make some sense. Maybe I just hate my parents.
Eh? I don't recall any of my schooling being designed to indoctrinate me into accepting the state as anything.

Old 8th August 2008, 10:56 AM   #57
Beerina
Sarcastic Conqueror of Notions

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
And what,exactly,is wrong with microchip implants?

Ehhh, only if you like ultra-gorgeous females with huge lips, long blonde hair, and magnificent, curvy hips who are physically strong enough to throw you around and do what they want with you.

...if you are lucky.

I do note the CT nature of this with the "population reduction" issue. Anybody power-hungry person knows you need to grow your population to keep ahead of the neighboring rulers. That's part of Evil Mastermind 101.

That free society economics supports growing a population over the long-term faddish prudery with respect to it really relegates this thought to full-blown woo-woo-ism, both from the CT aspect of it, and the eco-nut aspect of it.

The government should nationalize it! Socialized, single-payer video game development and sales now! More, cheaper, better games, right? Right?
Beerina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2008, 06:26 AM   #58
Cuddles
Decoy

Originally Posted by Beerina View Post
I do note the CT nature of this with the "population reduction" issue. Anybody power-hungry person knows you need to grow your population to keep ahead of the neighboring rulers. That's part of Evil Mastermind 101.
To be fair, shrinking your neighbouring populations would work just as well. Which is presumably why we see the populations of rivals like China and India shrinking so quickly that they are well on their way to becoming the least populous countries in the world. Or something.
Old 15th August 2008, 07:52 AM   #59
Confuseling
Irreligious fanatic

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
There's a setting for "microchop" on my Cuisinart, right next to "frappe". I must have gotten one of the NWO models.
My microwave has a button on it labelled "Chaos defrost". Honestly.

I'm too frightened to press it.

Join my petition. Fight the vile slurp spider scourge. Harass Darat. Can you afford not to?
Confuseling is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2008, 10:21 AM   #60
INRM
Philosopher

Isn't that a serious problem, having RFID chips in money?

I know counterfeiting is a b*tch, but I don't think it's right for the government to be able to track every single dollar moving throughout the country. Why does the government need to know this?

INRM
INRM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2008, 12:09 PM   #61
Jontg
The Bear Skeptic

They can't--an RFID chip doesn't do that. All it does is verify that the bill is genuine.
Old 17th August 2008, 04:21 PM   #62
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

Originally Posted by INRM View Post

I know counterfeiting is a b*tch, but I don't think it's right for the government to be able to track every single dollar moving throughout the country. Why does the government need to know this?

INRM
Alex? Alex? Is that you?

That's Prison Planet type gold, that is. RFID can be active or passive. To actively track every bill in circulation would probably cost more than those bills are worth.

"Yeah, that's why I don't use government issued currency, loyal listeners. I trade in pookah shells."

Don't you wish someone had slapped baby Hitler really really hard? [i] Dr. Buzzo 02/13 [i]
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2008, 05:33 PM   #63
ktesibios
Worthless Aging Hippie

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Alex? Alex? Is that you?
"Yeah, that's why I don't use government issued currency, loyal listeners. I trade in pookah shells."
Feh. Real paranoids keep their assets in Flainian Pobble Beads.
Old 18th August 2008, 06:59 AM   #64
JonnyFive

Originally Posted by INRM View Post

INRM
I know like three people beat me to it, but RFID chips don't work like that. An active RFID chip requires a power supply to actively transmit, and even so would be limited in range. A long-range transmitter of the type needed to track someone would require a power supply and antenna a bit larger than would conventionally fit into, say, a dollar bill.

The RFID chips being discussed are similar to those you might find a in DVD movie in a store. It will respond to a particular signal within a very short range to allow for bill verification. Any claims of global RFID tracking networks are pure hooey - it simply isn't physically possible with a device that small.

I suppose you could develop an immense network of passive RFID reading stations. You'd need one every thirty feet or so in order to read the RFID tags, and you'd need a way to uniquely identify and track every single piece of money in circulation.

Did I mention that a moderately strong magnet will fry the RFID circuit?

Old 18th August 2008, 08:48 AM   #65
Billdave2
Muse

Originally Posted by ktesibios View Post
Feh. Real paranoids keep their assets in Flainian Pobble Beads.
That lightweight junk? you should do what I do, I have all my assets in these.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

"Universal affirmatives can only be partially converted: all of Alma Cogan is dead, but only some of the class of dead people are Alma Cogan." - A Professional Logician
Billdave2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2008, 02:26 PM   #66
abenja1
Muse

Of course Aaron Russo, being in the film industry should know that recording something on film could be used as evidence.

JihadJane actually thinks its okay for truthers to call for the murder of people they disagree with.
911-Investigator believes that Jews should have no rights of any kind, even those dictated by the Constitution.
abenja1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2008, 05:28 AM   #67
JonnyFive

Originally Posted by abenja1 View Post
Of course Aaron Russo, being in the film industry should know that recording something on film could be used as evidence.
The government microwave death rays destroyed all his film, I'm sure.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories