IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 29th August 2008, 01:05 AM   #1
Space_Ed
Muse

I've been duped by a Pleiadian alien!

If anyone has a glance at the titles of my threads they can tell quickly that I make slightly silly trollish titles lol. In there are a few ones where I basically say 'aliens are real if you don't believe it then you're a moron.' That type of thing. Now while I wasn't being particularly serious when I talked like that I did think (and still do to some degree) that theres probably a lot of truth to it.

Anyway, the point: To anyone who doesn't know, there are a number of races that continually crop up in ufology. The most common being the Greys, the Reptilians and the Pleiadians. The only group that I have ever felt sure about is the Greys (if you have a look at the first thread I did you can get a idea why). The Pleiadians are supposedly an essentially human race that look like scandinavians a.k.a. 'Nordics.' This guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmS669YSd0 makes the rather outlandish claim that he is a Pleiadian and a member of the Galctic Federation and has incarnated on Earth in order to assist humanity. Yeah I know, sounds like garbage. I'm not so gullible that I'm going to just believe him but saw his email address on there so emailed him. Heres a few quotes from a series of emails stretching out over weeks:

Me "...I am not sure whether or not you are an extraterrestrial but your message is very well informed and so even if you are not who you say you are I still think that I could learn from you..."

Alaje "Hello Ed,Yes I am what I say I am.If I would lie, I would have negative karma."

Ed "What is humanity's true origin on this Earth?"

Alaje "The ORIGIN is the Light. The cosmic concsiousness. And because we wanted to make expiriences, we seperate into many lights and spread to all the galaxies. We started to have incarnations on many planets in diferent bodies in order to make expiriences and grow spiritually. That is why Life is everywere in the universes.The first humans on earth were Astronauts from other planets. Explorers. And they had offsprings...."

Ed "Is there anything that you recommend I should read?"

Alaje "Well, you can read "Inside the spaceships" from George Adamski. He had contacts in the 50es with the Venusians.Or the three books from the contactie Bob Renaud."

Ed "Do time travel technologies exist? If they do exist are there rules that people abide by so that they don't badly affect the timeline?"

Alaje "Yes and there are rules. That is why earthpeople are not allowed to have such a technology. You have to be spiritual, so you do not any catastrophy in the universe."

Ed "Do you know what would happen if I could go back in time and kill my grandfather before I was born? Does time travel intervention create new realities/dimensions or does it affect the one and only timeline?"

Alaje "Only this one Timeline. You will still be living in an other dimension or pararell universe."

Alaje "Jesus was an ET, a member of the galactic federation just like me.His mission was the same. To rise the concioussness of the people.And yes, he had spirituall powers. The ressuraction was just the beaming in the ship."

And so it goes on... Now obviously it doesn't take a genius or someone with a doctorate to work out independently that not everything he says can fit. Such as the whole evidence for human evolution thing and the blatant crud that is George Adamski (http://www.skepticreport.com/ufo/adamski.htm) but what really blows me away is that ANYONE would bother to take the time to make those stupid bullschniz videos and to continually lie to some random person thousands of miles away for no particular reason under the false pretence that your an alien and here to help humanity. Lol I just dont get it. He's got nothing to gain from it, and he's not even selling anything. I thought to myself theres no way he'll reply to my emails and he did. What a weirdo lol. Anyway I thought I'd share that weirdness here because I think some of you guys will find it interesting and hilarious. Can anyone give some kind of explanation as to why anyone would behave like this? I just don't see what he's got to gain from it as you can't even see his face.

The clue is in the name: "Hello. I'm a liar..."

They are borne in the Psychon nebula and ride in the slipstream of Occam's razor as it cuts a swathe through the Panpsychistic belt, dropping the Trousertron field shielding Uranus

Last edited by Space_Ed; 29th August 2008 at 01:47 AM.
Space_Ed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 01:33 AM   #2
Tristan Chi
Thinker

He's a looney. That's why.
Tristan Chi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 06:13 AM   #3
Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing

What an idiot. Everyone knows that the Pleiades are in fact the home region of the Great Old Ones. You don't think that Cthulu, Yog, and the other lads would put up with a bunch of humanoids in their backyard, do you?
Other than perhaps as fodder....

Ia, Ia...Yadda Yadda.
Bikewer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 06:58 AM   #4
ExMinister
RSL Acolyte

I'm sure he wouldn't be motivated by power and wanting to have a bunch of people looking up to him in a cult-like way believing he's some kind of advanced being from another galaxy, with a mission on par with Jesus Christ.
Old 29th August 2008, 08:59 AM   #5
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Fake.

Ashtar sheran is the real deal
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 09:21 AM   #6
TheDoLittle
Disco King Discombobulator

I don't suppose he thinks the space ships are shaped something like a corn dog?
America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week. - Evan Esar / No one can earn a million dollars honestly. - William Jennings Bryan (1860 - 1925) / If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
TheDoLittle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 09:43 AM   #7
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by Space_Ed View Post
Can anyone give some kind of explanation as to why anyone would behave like this?

The ego wants to be acknowledged. It really doesn't care what type of acknowledgement it gets.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 01:03 PM   #8
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 01:32 PM   #9
moon1969
Graduate Poster

So he was not a shape-shifting reptilian and he didn"t believe David Icke?
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2008, 01:34 PM   #10
NoisyAstronomer
Scholar

Ooo! I met a Pleiadian once. In Roswell, he was working at the UFO Museum and Research Center.

You can imagine this guy trying to convince a bunch of astronomy undergrads that he was born in the Pleiades. (We only went b/c it was on the way to Carlsbad Caverns and it was free!)
Old 30th August 2008, 02:47 AM   #11
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

Originally Posted by NoisyAstronomer View Post
Ooo! I met a Pleiadian once. In Roswell, he was working at the UFO Museum and Research Center.

You can imagine this guy trying to convince a bunch of astronomy undergrads that he was born in the Pleiades. (We only went b/c it was on the way to Carlsbad Caverns and it was free!)
But don't you see, he really is! It's the perfect cover - work at the UFO Museum in Roswell and tell everyone that you're an alien and it's guaranteed that nobody will believe you, even the ones that believe in aliens!

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2008, 03:35 AM   #12
Space_Ed
Muse

Here is another guy who is probably a monumental liar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yKFv...eature=related

Here is his website: http://www.paoweb.com/

And here is his August 26th update: http://www.paoweb.com/sn082608.htm

I reckon he's probably making this stuff up so people will buy his books But like Alaje and George Adamski it is the monumental scale of the lies and the complexity of them that amazes me.

They are borne in the Psychon nebula and ride in the slipstream of Occam's razor as it cuts a swathe through the Panpsychistic belt, dropping the Trousertron field shielding Uranus
Space_Ed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2008, 03:40 AM   #13
Space_Ed
Muse

This is Alex Collier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM

Someone else who is probably a liar of gargantuan proportions. Don't forget to get your groove down to the funky intro music.

These people amaze me.

Last edited by Space_Ed; 30th August 2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 30th August 2008, 03:50 AM   #14
Space_Ed
Muse

Originally Posted by Correa Neto View Post
Fake.

Ashtar sheran is the real deal
Lol yeah of the 'Ashtar Galactic Command.' I don't see any reason to believe that thing exists. I think all of that came out of a stupid prank that someone did in the 70s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-vS4oBJAg

http://www.ashtarcommand.net/

Old 30th August 2008, 11:49 AM   #15
NoisyAstronomer
Scholar

Gosh. It actually makes me sad. These guys seem like true believers, not conmen. All they see, according to many of the video comments, is reinforcement of their delusion, and that's not healthy.

Here's a question. As long as they are not hurting themselves or others, is it okay to let them persist in delusion, rather than help them see it for what it is?
Old 30th August 2008, 01:42 PM   #16
Moufflon
Ruminant

It is sad. These guys are so profoundly befuddled and alienated that they no longer consider themselves human. And, despite the talk of universal love, etc., etc., no doubt sincerely meant, they're paranoid, mistrustful, confused and afraid. All politics are a sham! Everything is a con!

Quote:
Here's a question. As long as they are not hurting themselves or others, is it okay to let them persist in delusion, rather than help them see it for what it is?
If it was a friend of mine, I'd certainly argue with them. Barging in, even to public places like YouTube? I'm not so sure. If they came here, well, that'd be something different...

Hmm. Space_Ed, you've had contact already. Wanna ask 'em over?
Old 30th August 2008, 05:18 PM   #17
Space_Ed
Muse

Originally Posted by NoisyAstronomer View Post
Gosh. It actually makes me sad. These guys seem like true believers, not conmen. All they see, according to many of the video comments, is reinforcement of their delusion, and that's not healthy.

I don't think so. Because when they start talking about things like that to other people it isn't going to make them popular or make them look good. Then when eventually they find out they've been had the feeling of let-down will be worse and worse the longer it is left. Thats my slightly experienced opinion. I have made one or two definate errors of judgement but not on the scale of some of the people around. I try to make my decisions based on evidence and corroborating reports from unrelated sources but the whole thing is just a quagmire of lies, exaggeration, delusion, government misinformation, weird New Age strangeness... It really is quite a frustrating thing to look into.

Yeah it is sad because in amongst the scary and disturbing stories you get these wonderful messages of 'cosmic love' and 'brotherhood' and a New Age of peace in a utopian amazing world. The sad thing is that people believe these lies. Perhaps even sadder is the fact that a lot of people go out of their way to deceive people and make-up these wonderful 'cosmic messages.' I'm not sure if I'll ever understand the mentality of some of the fraudsters.

Last edited by Space_Ed; 30th August 2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 30th August 2008, 05:27 PM   #18
Space_Ed
Muse

Originally Posted by Moufflon View Post
Hmm. Space_Ed, you've had contact already. Wanna ask 'em over?
You know before I'd definatively discovered that Alaje is full of it I did throw in the idea of meeting up and he did say that he'd come to England if he had enough money. It struck me as odd that 'a member of the galactic federation in which thousands of benevolent races in this universe are working together' would be limited to scrounging enough cash together so that he can get a cheap flight from Germany to the UK lol. However he said he wanted to come to England because the 'energy is better' and that he has been to all the 'energy places.' Which later turned out to be places like stonehenge.

Again why tell me these lies!?

Old 30th August 2008, 11:52 PM   #19
devnull
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
The ego wants to be acknowledged. It really doesn't care what type of acknowledgement it gets.
Insightful.
"Here we go again.... semantic and syntactic chicanery and sophistic sleight of tongue and pen.... the bedazzling magic of appearing to be saying something when in fact all that is happening is diverting attention from the attempts at shoving god through the trapdoor of illogic and wishful thinking." - Leumas
devnull is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2008, 08:59 AM   #20
Space_Ed
Muse

I thought I'd update and add my conclusion about this weird episode:

He actually believes what he is saying. I think Tristan Chi hit the bullseye.

Last edited by Space_Ed; 29th September 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old 29th September 2008, 01:22 PM   #21
stonequarry
Scholar

Originally Posted by Space_Ed View Post
If anyone has a glance at the titles of my
Alaje "Hello Ed,Yes I am what I say I am.If I would lie, I would have negative karma."
COOL - aliens believe in karma...and jesus.
stonequarry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2008, 04:14 AM   #22
Space_Ed
Muse

Originally Posted by stonequarry View Post
COOL - aliens believe in karma...and jesus.
Lol. Yeah spirituality, reincarnation and the like usually goes hand-in-hand with the liars. Wikipedia 'Billy Meier.' What a n00b.

Old 7th August 2011, 07:39 PM   #23
WiseMonkey
Student

Mod WarningSeveral breaches of rule 0 removed.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Cuddles

A person is not delusional simply because they make a claim. Alaje's videos are evident of his healing abilities, if your heart is open then you feel his energy, but I don't think anyone here even knows what love is or has experienced life from their heart. I welcome you to try that also. As for Bob Renaud and the other guy, their stories take place in the 50's, and there has been a lot of black washing and discrediting to take place since then..

Last edited by Cuddles; 8th August 2011 at 03:44 AM.
WiseMonkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 07:46 PM   #24
Marduk
Banned

Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
So, first of all I had heard that there were people attacking Alaje randomly on the web so i type his name in to google and I find this.
you heard about it and the best you could do was find a 3 year old thread ?
which you just bumped to the top of the page so that anyone who hadn't read it now can

are you his friend or his enemy ?

fyi space Ed Last Activity: 11th May 2009 05:53 PM

Last edited by Marduk; 7th August 2011 at 07:49 PM.
Marduk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 07:49 PM   #25
Turgor
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
you heard about it and the best you could do was find a 3 year old thread ?
which you just bumped to the top of the page so that anyone who hadn't read it now can

are you his friend or his enemy ?
He must be his enemy. I never heard of this Alaje but now I'm convinced he's a delusional liar. Thanks for the heads-up WiseMonkey.
Turgor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 07:49 PM   #26
WiseMonkey
Student

What difference does it make how old the thread is? it is still the first link when you type ALAJE in to google.

If it's that easy to convince you of something, I propose that you are crazier than anyone you pretend to accuse of being crazy.

Last edited by WiseMonkey; 7th August 2011 at 07:53 PM.
WiseMonkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 07:52 PM   #27
Marduk
Banned

What difference does it make how old the thread is?.. it is still the first link when you type ALAJE in to google.
thats either an error on your part or a horrendous lie
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...9GB359&q=ALAJE

its seventh down the first page if you google "ALAJE idiot"
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...w=1366&bih=470

what search string did you actually use ?
Marduk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 07:56 PM   #28
WiseMonkey
Student

Alaje is all I typed, and it wasn't the first, but it wasn't the seventh either. So is that all you have? corrections?.. how is my grammar? it's amazing how people can accuse a healer of having a big ego, when all I see here is ego.. no emotion.. nothing. Just ego. hypocrisy at its finest.
Old 7th August 2011, 08:03 PM   #29
Marduk
Banned

So is that all you have? corrections?.. how is my grammar? it's amazing how people can accuse a healer of having a big ego, when all I see here is ego.. no emotion.. nothing. Just ego. hypocrisy at its finest.
I posted the evidence that what you said was an error or a lie, compounding that by lying about it again at this forum is doomed to failure also you missed humour from your list, the most important of all human expressions
it is still the first link when you type ALAJE in to google.
Alaje is all I typed, and it wasn't the first, but it wasn't the seventh either. .
one of these is an error isn't it

so youre a healer ?
so's my GP, he's got quite the success rate
start a thread on it, don't derail this one thats a breach of rule 11
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=25744
also I'd like to point out the irony of you claiming you don't have a big ego when you are here apparently breaking the forum rules to complain about slights to your character
you don't have a big ego, its larger than that

Last edited by Marduk; 7th August 2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 7th August 2011, 08:06 PM   #30
Turgor
Critical Thinker

So, first of all I had heard that there were people attacking Alaje randomly on the web so i type his name in to google and I find this. Let's get a few things straight.. I'm not here to play Jesus, I'm defending someone who's not here to represent himself. Any person with good sense can immediately see the hypocrisy in this thread, considering that the person who started this thread opened an invitation for others to come and validate their belief systems about spirituality and the universe. If there were an intelligible reason to believe Alaje is lying about himself then it would have some worth, but all I see is a bunch of pathetic people who are afraid of exposing their vulnerable emotions and being humiliated by standing out in the pack, so follow the blind.. no one here is intelligent enough to make such accusations or judgements. Not one person presented logical evidence to discredit Alaje, all you have done is puked out your ignorant belief systems and passed it off as intellectual.

Any one who believes himself intelligent, I welcome you to puke more of your pathetic belief systems at me, or present me with ANY possible logical data that proves Alaje is crazy, delusional, or lying.. it just so happens that no one here seems to have a shred of knowledge about human biology. A person is not delusional simply because they make a claim. Alaje's videos are evident of his healing abilities, if your heart is open then you feel his energy, but I don't think anyone here even knows what love is or has experienced life from their heart. I welcome you to try that also. As for Bob Renaud and the other guy, their stories take place in the 50's, and there has been a lot of black washing and discrediting to take place since then.. but I don't doubt that coverups are truly unbelievable to someone who is scared to accept their own coverup of their true emotions.. this is not a skeptical thread, it is utterly close minded.
Re first highlight: He claims to be an alien. This is probably not true.
Did you come here to convince us he is? If so, what evidence do you have for this claim?

Re second highlight: You obviously haven't read any of the threads about evolution or medicine on this forum yet, because that opinion is demonstrably false. You should check out http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=88911.
Turgor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2011, 08:20 PM   #31
WiseMonkey
Student

He claims to be an alien. This is probably not true.

speculation.. first of all he claims to be reincarnated, just like everyone else, although he claims his situation is slightly different. But he never said 'I'm an alien'..

Mod WarningBreach of rule 0 removed.

You are living from a purely past tense state of mind, depending on verifiable data.. Alaje's 'followers' if you can call them that, know he tells the truth because they live from the heart.. they are simple people, and they recognize truth because the ONLY way to KNOW something is from the heart.. the brain knows nothing! the brain is a storage of information, and you are relying on the validity of that information, nothing more.. the brain is a polarized 3 dimensional navigational component, it keeps us in the 3rd dimension because it utilizes past-present-future awareness.. that is the 3 integrated human dimensions that everyone is capable of, yet only some live this way, most people are 2-dimensional because they only use their 'clever' polarized brain by making judgements of good and evil.. should, have to, can't, shouldn't.. all belief systems. Yet there is a difference between forming belief systems form the heart, and from the brain.. it is difficult for a self proclaimed skeptic to distinguish the difference.. the very claim shows their bias towards logic and the past tense mind. The heart is the 4th dimension by the way.. and these people who live from the heart you call New Agers.. but I would rather be a New Ager then an Old Ager who thinks the world is flat still.

I utilize the ego mind as well as I do here, but at least I am aware of it. I know my heart, and the heart knows.. the mind makes judgements.. living from the heart is the experience which shows Alaje is telling the truth about himself. Ther eis still many people on this planet which don't have this experience, they don't allow themselves to become vulnerable and engage their emotions.. because present awareness is emotional awareness, you only achieve it by combining left and right brain.. awareness is a full body experience. In a sense, you have to lose your mind to gain your soul, and this is why so many people have fear.. humiliation. The mind can't accept what the heart knows.. to delve in to a realm of no more validation from peers..

yet you must know that for every genuine, there are a hundred fakers.. the reason there are many people saying these things is indeed because of ego.

Last edited by Cuddles; 8th August 2011 at 03:45 AM.
Old 7th August 2011, 08:23 PM   #32
Marduk
Banned

Alaje's 'followers' if you can call them that, know he tells the truth because they live from the heart...
youre talking about cats aren't you

but I would rather be a New Ager then an Old Ager who thinks the world is flat still.
is this a reference to the middle ages ?
or Washington Irving ?

Last edited by Marduk; 7th August 2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 7th August 2011, 08:30 PM   #33
Turgor
Critical Thinker

So you did not come here with any evidence for his paranormal claims, whatever they may be (I am not wasting my time finding out what absurd claims he actually makes).

Your nonsensical rant is so full of pseudo-science, mysticism and non sequiturs, that I wouldn't know where to start addressing it seriously
Old 7th August 2011, 09:06 PM   #34
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Alaje
"Jesus was an ET, a member of the galactic federation just like me.His mission was the same. To rise the consciousness of the people.And yes, he had spiritual powers. The ressuraction was just the beaming in the ship."
So extraterrestial Jesus popped down to help the Earthlings. So is there a reason he never said, "hey wash your hands after wiping your nose" or "don't sneeze in people's faces" or "boil stagnant water before you drink it or use it to wash wounds"?

Oh wait, I know the answer. It is because he was here to raise our consciousness, not our life expectancy. Well then how come he never said "Slavery is bad, m'kay?" or "stop treating women like ****" or "hey, don't kill people because they have a different religion" or "there is no race that is inferior to your race" or any of the hundred other things that would have actually, you know, advanced our consciousness?

I have no idea whether Alaje is mildly delusional, severely mentally ill, a pathological liar, a professional liar, an amateur liar, or just some schmuck who likes attention. But the claim that Jesus was an alien sent to raise out consciousness is just plain nutty.

Last edited by Ladewig; 7th August 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2011, 01:07 AM   #35
Space_Ed
Muse

Ahhhh this takes me back. That Alaje guy is definitely not what he says he is.

Old 8th August 2011, 01:34 AM   #36
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

the ONLY way to KNOW something is from the heart.. the brain knows nothing! the brain is a storage of information
That's one of the things the brain is.

The heart is a pump, and that's the only thing it is. How does a pump know (sorry KNOW) anything?
Old 8th August 2011, 03:48 AM   #37
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

I don't know what's sadder; that people like Alaje exist or that people like WiseMonkey believe them.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2011, 04:06 AM   #38
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I looked through the first ten pages of Google results for "alaje" without seeing the JREF appear. What is your agenda here, WiseMonkey?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2011, 07:41 AM   #39
Marduk
Banned

Originally Posted by Brainache View Post
I don't know what's sadder; that people like Alaje exist or that people like WiseMonkey believe them.
Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
I looked through the first ten pages of Google results for "alaje" without seeing the JREF appear. What is your agenda here, WiseMonkey?
WiseMonkey = ALAJE
Old 8th August 2011, 08:10 AM   #40
Sunstealer
Illuminator

He claims to be an alien. This is probably not true.

speculation.. first of all he claims to be reincarnated, just like everyone else, although he claims his situation is slightly different. But he never said 'I'm an alien'..

Mod WarningBreach of rule 0 removed.

You are living from a purely past tense state of mind, depending on verifiable data.. Alaje's 'followers' if you can call them that, know he tells the truth because they live from the heart.. they are simple people, and they recognize truth because the ONLY way to KNOW something is from the heart.. the brain knows nothing! the brain is a storage of information, and you are relying on the validity of that information, nothing more.. the brain is a polarized 3 dimensional navigational component, it keeps us in the 3rd dimension because it utilizes past-present-future awareness.. that is the 3 integrated human dimensions that everyone is capable of, yet only some live this way, most people are 2-dimensional because they only use their 'clever' polarized brain by making judgements of good and evil.. should, have to, can't, shouldn't.. all belief systems. Yet there is a difference between forming belief systems form the heart, and from the brain.. it is difficult for a self proclaimed skeptic to distinguish the difference.. the very claim shows their bias towards logic and the past tense mind. The heart is the 4th dimension by the way.. and these people who live from the heart you call New Agers.. but I would rather be a New Ager then an Old Ager who thinks the world is flat still.

I utilize the ego mind as well as I do here, but at least I am aware of it. I know my heart, and the heart knows.. the mind makes judgements.. living from the heart is the experience which shows Alaje is telling the truth about himself. Ther eis still many people on this planet which don't have this experience, they don't allow themselves to become vulnerable and engage their emotions.. because present awareness is emotional awareness, you only achieve it by combining left and right brain.. awareness is a full body experience. In a sense, you have to lose your mind to gain your soul, and this is why so many people have fear.. humiliation. The mind can't accept what the heart knows.. to delve in to a realm of no more validation from peers..

yet you must know that for every genuine, there are a hundred fakers.. the reason there are many people saying these things is indeed because of ego.
What about someone who has a mechanical heart? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14374855

What about people who have heart transplants?
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal