ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth

Old 16th January 2009, 08:22 AM   #1
ref
Master Poster

Statistical Analysis of AE911Truth Technical Articles

This is a small statistical analysis of AE911Truth technical articles. I don't know if this deserves its own thread, but here goes.

There are a total of 46 technical articles, that are currently presented by AE911Truth on their website. These 46 articles are authored or co-authored by a total of 28 different people. Here is a summary of the authors, how many articles they have authored/co-authored, and what percentage of these 46 papers has this person authored/co-authored. 1 of the articles is the comment paper to NIST, which is signed by 16 people. I have not included that article in the author statistics, since I have no way of knowing how many of those people actually participated in writing that.

Total: 46 articles

Author/co-author:

Crockett Grabbe 9 Articles 19,6% Includes the same paper "Response to Keith Seffen" twice
Kevin Ryan 5 Articles 10,9%
Jim Hoffman 5 Articles 10,9 %
Gordon Ross 3 Articles 6,5%
Steven Jones 3 Articles 6,5%
Chuck Thurston 3 Articles 6,5%
Frank Legge 3 Articles 6,5%
Tony Szamboti 2 Articles 4,3%
"Winter Patriot" 2 Articles 4,3% 2 non-technical blog posts commenting on Keith Seffen
David Ray Griffin 1 Article 2,2%
Anders BjŲrkman 1 Article 2,2%
Vesa Raiskila 1 Article 2,2%
Jonathan Cole 1 Article 2,2%
Kenneth Kuttler 1 Article 2,2%
Jerry Lobdill 1 Article 2,2%
Eric Douglas 1 Article 2,2%
Gregg Roberts 1 Article 2,2% Trancript of a Jones-Robertson debate with added comments
William Rice 1 Article 2,2%
"Shoestring" 1 Article 2,2% A 911Blogger post compiling different links, non-technical
Terry Morrone 1 Article 2,2%
Joseph Smith 1 Article 2,2%
Lenny Charles 1 Article 2,2%
Jeffrey Farrer 1 Article 2,2%
Gregory S. Jenkins 1 Article 2,2%
James Gourley 1 Article 2,2%
Daniel Farnsworth
1 Article 2,2%
Mick Meany 1 Article 2,2% Short and general criticism towards Keith Seffen, non-technical
RICHARD GAGE 0 ARTICLES 0,0% Founder of the site AE911Truth.org

There are a total of 15 websites hosting the "technical articles" presented by AE911Truth. Here is a compilation of the hosts.

Websites hosting the 46 articles:

Journal of 9/11 Studies 16 Articles 34,8%
Different Jim Hoffman Sites 7 Articles 15,2%
Sealane 4 Articles 8,7%
AE911TRUTH 3(2) Articles 6,5%(4,3%) 2 identical Crockett Grabbe articles
Truememes 3 Articles 6,5%
911Blogger 3 Articles 6,5%
Winterpatriot Blog 2 Articles 4,3%
Visibility911 1 Article 2,2%
Vermont Guardian 1 Article 2,2%
Heiwaco 1 Article 2,2%
Rinf 1 Article 2,2%
Informationclearinghouse 1 Article 2,2%
Gordonssite 1 Article 2,2%
Opednews 1 Article 2,2%

Is this a mirror site for JONES? Over third of the articles are directly linked to journalof911Studies.com. Some articles are nothing but short blog posts. Some articles are written by such technical experts as a Theologian, or a Social Scientist. Many of the articles presented here have no technical content, mainly same repeated truther claims.

AE911Truth itself hosts a total of 3 articles. Which is actually 2 articles, since they present one article by Crockett Grabbe twice, once under the name "Discussion of 'Progressive Collapse of the World Trade Center: A Simple Analysis' by K.A. Seffen" and once under the name "Response to 'Progressive Collapse of the World Trade Center: A Simple Analysis' by K.A. Seffen" Grabbe has participated in almost fifth of all articles.

So what new technical perpective is Richard Gage and AE911Truth offering? Nothing. 0 (zero) of the articles are authored by Gage. They don't even host more than 2 different papers (about 5% of the articles). None of the papers are exclusively written for AE911Truth. They are just linked from their original website, be it JONES, 911review, or even 911blogger.

This "technical articles" page is nothing more than a compilation of 9/11 Truth movement links.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 08:28 AM   #2
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Gage is a clown and a fraud and some morons have been fooled by him.

It should be a criminal offence to tell as many lies as a lot of the truthers do.

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 12:16 PM   #3
Baylor
Suspended

Good work ref, I'll note this. Also note 'heiwaco' is on that list.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 12:36 PM   #4
ref
Master Poster

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Thanks. That heiwaco is Heiwa's site. Anders BjŲrkman in the authors list is Heiwa. I believe it can be said, since its quite common knowledge. If not, then my post shall be censored

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 12:45 PM   #5
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder how many of those "technical" "articles" are written by actual architects and engineers. Ross and Szamboni, Rice, Cole, and Douglas, that's it, right?
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 01:00 PM   #6
Heiwa
Banned

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Thanks for the PR! 9.11.2001 I was peacefully restoring my old (500+ years) house in Sachsen, when my daughter phoned and suggested I put on the TV! TV? We didn't have one! Later, when I could see videos of the WTC 1/2 destructions, I thought they looked very strange. Gravity does not work like that. Many years later I was asked to explain the collapses to some children that could not sleep having seen the same videos. Do towers collapse like that (and people die) they asked? And the result was that gravity does not work like that. Having done steel (and wood) structural intact and later structural damage analysis for 40 years it is quite easy to explain. So I put the result on my web page http://heiwaco.tripod.com ... and there we are. No conspiracy! Just public service. Otherwise my business is safety at sea but the objective is the same. A safer world. And Peace - Heiwa - to all.
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 01:26 PM   #7
JamesB
Master Poster

Gravity does not work like that? As best as I can tell troofers don't seem to think gravity works at all.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:24 PM   #8
GodisEnergy
Banned

As To why people spend so much time trying to discredit 911 truth.I dont want to sound paranoid but is this a place for the government to come up with methods for discrediting there political enemies?
How many of you are on the payroll really?
GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:26 PM   #9
dtugg
Banned

Originally Posted by GodisEnergy View Post

As To why people spend so much time trying to discredit 911 truth.I dont want to sound paranoid but is this a place for the government to come up with methods for discrediting there political enemies?
The NWO pays me 10,000 Ameros a month for spreading disinformation about 9/11.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:35 PM   #10
JamesB
Master Poster

Well I make 12,000 Ameros a month, but then again I have to pay my own Social Security taxes.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:42 PM   #11
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

As far as "discrediting" the "truthers" I would say it's people like you that would be on the pay roll. After all you make arguments with no evidence and never support your conclusions. How much more "dis-info" (damaging to a movement) could you be?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 16th January 2009 at 03:43 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:44 PM   #12
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

911Truth; evidence free for 7 years. When the claims border on science, it is educational to expose the anti-intellectual attempt by 911Truth to mislead others with fake evidence and failed science. It is comical as the 911Truth expert scramble to see who can make up the dumbest ideas for those who lack knowledge to fall for.

They dumb down their books and sell them to those who have no clue.
The idiots who spew 911Truth are not political enemies they are gullible fools. It is good you have knowledge and sound judgment so you are not gullible and fall for the delusions of 911Truth.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:52 PM   #13
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

As To why people spend so much time trying to discredit 911 truth.I dont want to sound paranoid
Too late.

Quote:
but is this a place for the government to come up with methods for discrediting there political enemies?
Yes.

Quote:
All of us. Including the "Truthers" on this board. It's all a giant psy-op to distract people from noticing that all their rights have been taken away by the Patriot Act. Keep up the good work!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 03:59 PM   #14
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Um, yeah. The U.S. government decided to use a free, public, on-line forum, started by a professional magician, to discuss how to discredit a group of people with already very limited credibility.

Quote:

Classified.
Old 16th January 2009, 04:37 PM   #15
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
As far as "discrediting" the "truthers" I would say it's people like you that would be on the pay roll. After all you make arguments with no evidence and never support your conclusions. How much more "dis-info" (damaging to a movement) could you be?

The first thing that Twoofers do when they fight among themsleves...and the movement is falling apart into dozens of splinter groups who hate each other...is accuse the other splinter of being "DisInfo agents".
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2009, 09:49 AM   #16
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

I work with the police, so yes, I'm on the payroll. And even though my government is not the US government, in the end it's really the NWO who controls everything. And according to their internal memo, if anyone asks, NO, 9/11 was NOT an inside job.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2009, 12:52 PM   #17
BigAl
Philosopher

Where to start.

I know as an eyewitness to some of what happened on 9/11 that the
claims from the "Truth Movement" that I was witness to are silly.

I know from my professional and University education that other claims
from the "truth movement" are false. None of the people that make
these claims will speak in public where I can ask them for
clarification and to show me in what way I am wrong.

I know that when the "Truth Movement" offers a quote in support of
a claim, the quote when read in full frequently contradicts the claim.
Based on this, I know that no claim from the "Truth Movement" should
be accepted without checking sources. I know from reading the
transcripts that "Truth Movement" citations to firemen's quotes to
allege the existence of man-made explosions at WTC are fiction
when the full transcript is read.

I know first responders at WTC and people that were in the WTC
buildings on 9/11 None of them believe the claims of the "Truth
Movement. They laugh at them.

I knew one of the passengers on Flight 93 who made a phone call. I
know his wife thinks the "truth movement" people are sick.

I know that some of the video used by the "truth movement" to show
sounds of explosions near WTC are fake because I know the streets of
Manhattan and know how loud the sound would have to be to be heard
from WTC.

I'm in NYC, home to thousands of first responders, many thousands of
families of victims and hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses. I know
there is nobody here that believes the claims of the "Truth Movement"
as far as man-made demolition and 4 commercial jets causing all the
death and destruction on 9/11 or "inside job" sillyness.

I know there is no "eyewitnesses for truth" group. Hundreds of
thousands of people were eyewitnesses to some aspect of 9/11. They
don't seem to care about the "Truth Movement".

I knew prior to 9/11/2001, that bin Laden had declared war on us and
had attacked us at least 3 times. Anyone that read the news in the 90s
knew it.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2009, 09:52 PM   #18
Sunstealer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
The NWO pays me 10,000 Ameros a month for spreading disinformation about 9/11.
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Well I make 12,000 Ameros a month, but then again I have to pay my own Social Security taxes.
Damn, I want a pay rise.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 12:11 AM   #19
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Where to start.

I know as an eyewitness to some of what happened on 9/11 that the
claims from the "Truth Movement" that I was witness to are silly.

I know from my professional and University education that other claims
from the "truth movement" are false. None of the people that make
these claims will speak in public where I can ask them for
clarification and to show me in what way I am wrong.

I know that when the "Truth Movement" offers a quote in support of
a claim, the quote when read in full frequently contradicts the claim.
Based on this, I know that no claim from the "Truth Movement" should
be accepted without checking sources. I know from reading the
transcripts that "Truth Movement" citations to firemen's quotes to
allege the existence of man-made explosions at WTC are fiction
when the full transcript is read.

I know first responders at WTC and people that were in the WTC
buildings on 9/11 None of them believe the claims of the "Truth
Movement. They laugh at them.

I knew one of the passengers on Flight 93 who made a phone call. I
know his wife thinks the "truth movement" people are sick.

I know that some of the video used by the "truth movement" to show
sounds of explosions near WTC are fake because I know the streets of
Manhattan and know how loud the sound would have to be to be heard
from WTC.

I'm in NYC, home to thousands of first responders, many thousands of
families of victims and hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses. I know
there is nobody here that believes the claims of the "Truth Movement"
as far as man-made demolition and 4 commercial jets causing all the
death and destruction on 9/11 or "inside job" sillyness.

I know there is no "eyewitnesses for truth" group. Hundreds of
thousands of people were eyewitnesses to some aspect of 9/11. They
don't seem to care about the "Truth Movement".

I knew prior to 9/11/2001, that bin Laden had declared war on us and
had attacked us at least 3 times. Anyone that read the news in the 90s
knew it.
You know to much , or at least you think you do .

I dont know if you have personally speaked to all these witnesses who heard explosions, im sure you know of firefighters who helped the cleanup and were possibly in the building ,
But are you saying that what the firefighters said they heard (at the time) didnt happen.
Have you read the firefighters transcriptions because they dont seem at all out of context to me ! Flashes of lights going around the building explosions going off over 100 cases.

Im not interested in Firefighters Opinions, Opinions are biased and i dont think most of them can handle the CD truth

Some can such as william rodriguez, Barry Jennings john shroeder , They were the last to leave the buildings .

So i dont care how many sheeple survivors you know, i dont care if your friend the firefighter says there nothing to worry about,
There is-
WTC7 barry jennings said he heard explosions before the two towers collapsed .
And If they took down building 7 ,then IT MEANS THAT THEY KNEW TWIN TOWERS WOULD COLLAPSE INTO BUILDING 7

--- Which is impossible unless you also implose wtc 1 and wtc 2 .
GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 12:33 AM   #20
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

I dont know if you have personally speaked to all these witnesses who heard explosions, im sure you know of firefighters who helped the cleanup and were possibly in the building ,
But are you saying that what the firefighters said they heard (at the time) didnt happen.
Have you read the firefighters transcriptions because they dont seem at all out of context to me ! Flashes of lights going around the building explosions going off over 100 cases.

Im not interested in Firefighters Opinions, Opinions are biased and i dont think most of them can handle the CD truth

Some can such as william rodriguez, Barry Jennings john shroeder , They were the last to leave the buildings .

So i dont care how many sheeple survivors you know, i dont care if your friend the firefighter says there nothing to worry about,
There is-
And If they took down building 7 ,then IT MEANS THAT THEY KNEW TWIN TOWERS WOULD COLLAPSE INTO BUILDING 7

--- Which is impossible unless you also implose wtc 1 and wtc 2 .
1. Things explode in fires.

2. Are you calling every FDNY member who doesn't agree with you a coward?
Old 20th January 2009, 12:34 AM   #21
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

GodisEnergy, why do you have such contempt for the FDNY? Is it because they heroically risk their lives to save people like you, while you do nothing of particular import with your own, and you resent that? Please tell me. The psychology behind such unbridled hostility fascinates me.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 12:46 PM   #22
GodisEnergy
Banned

Yea but there cant be fire or explosions in building 7 if there was no fire there at that time because the towers hadnt collapsed yet.

I dont have contempt for FDNY because i beleive alot of them are closet Truthers.
Old 20th January 2009, 12:57 PM   #23
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing

I dont have contempt for FDNY because i beleive alot of them are closet Truthers.
Would you like to back up this belief with evidence, or should we just sum it up as the best evidence you can come up with: worthless speculation.

Last edited by TexasJack; 20th January 2009 at 12:58 PM.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 01:01 PM   #24
GodisEnergy
Banned

well i dont have a count from debunker side as to how many are anti truthers either
Old 20th January 2009, 02:08 PM   #25
johnny karate

You admire and respect someone too afraid to come forward and tell the truth about the murder of 3,000 innocent people? You choose your role models oddly.

Or maybe you're just lying.

See, earlier you said this (bolding mine):

So first, most firefighters can't "handle the CD truth", and now a lot "are closet Truthers".

I'm not a statistician, so I'm not sure how two separate groups within the same population can be independently described as "most" and "a lot".

Perhaps you could break it down for us.

What percentage of the FDNY do you believe are too stupid to "handle the CD truth", and what percentage are "closet Truthers" too cowardly to come forward?

Last edited by johnny karate; 20th January 2009 at 02:09 PM.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 02:54 PM   #26
A W Smith
Philosopher

I before E except after Lies

Go ahead then. Contact them. Support your "beleif" The burden of proof falls on you because you make the claim.

http://www.nycfire.net/mnfiremap

You are not a coward are you? Prove to me that you are not the coward I "beleive" you are. Contact them to provide support for your beliefs.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 04:08 PM   #27
GodisEnergy
Banned

i have my witnesses so the burden of proof is on you to find another witness who was near my witnesses at the time to contradict my witnesses statement.
Old 20th January 2009, 04:15 PM   #28
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Your evidence? Not coming! No surprise.
This is why you are wrong on 9/11, your beliefs are backed by hearsay, lies, fantasy, and delusions. You have no evidence to go with your beliefs.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 04:48 PM   #29
A W Smith
Philosopher

i have my witnesses so the burden of proof is on you to find another witness who was near my witnesses at the time to contradict my witnesses statement.

Jennings disagreed with you

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

your witnesses?
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/whattheyheard
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2009, 05:14 PM   #30
Hokulele

In a bid to try and drag this back on topic (GiE, start your own thread to whine about witnesses)...

Originally Posted by ref View Post
So what new technical perpective is Richard Gage and AE911Truth offering? Nothing. 0 (zero) of the articles are authored by Gage. They don't even host more than 2 different papers (about 5% of the articles). None of the papers are exclusively written for AE911Truth. They are just linked from their original website, be it JONES, 911review, or even 911blogger.

Has Gage ever done any original work? Even his presentation is a bunch of recycled waste paper.
Old 20th January 2009, 08:37 PM   #31
johnny karate

But what if those witnesses are too stupid or too cowardly to discern/admit The Truth, the way you accuse the FDNY of being stupid and cowardly?
Old 21st January 2009, 12:35 AM   #32
ref
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
In a bid to try and drag this back on topic (GiE, start your own thread to whine about witnesses)...
Thanks

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Has Gage ever done any original work? Even his presentation is a bunch of recycled waste paper.
Not to my knowledge. They admitted that even his presentation is put together by some committee, not Gage himself.

All he does is present the slideshow. I even doubt it was him that came up with the cardboard box demonstration idea.

Last edited by ref; 21st January 2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 21st January 2009, 12:38 AM   #33
Hokulele

Originally Posted by ref View Post
I even doubt it was him that came up with the cardboard box demonstration idea.

Heh. Darn, that was so loopy, I had hoped it was his.
Old 21st January 2009, 01:40 AM   #34
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Professionally incompetent.

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 06:16 AM   #35
Shaun from Scotland
Muse

There is-
Any particular reason you are not interested in firefighters opinions but seem to set great store by Barry Jennings opinion?

Statements Richard G cannot back up - "You may not own a rifle, or a pistol in the U.K.. Period. One shotgun per person is allowed, under heavy regulations. Most owners have turned those in also, because the regulations, and registration are too difficult and burdensome"
Shaun from Scotland is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 08:39 AM   #36
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

At risk of thread derail - because I'm no longer talking about number of articles or site of original hosting - I wonder if all or at least most of those articles have been discussed here in this forum. I well understand that most of the claims contained in those articles have been - it's not like there's anything truly new about much of that work, just differing applications of old canards - but I've not gone through the JREF archives here to see if these claims have been discussed in the context of the papers themselves.

You know, if some threads have been done, it might be interesting to make an index thread for them. Like for example taking Red's "Debunk Alert" thread for the recent MacQueen/Szamboti paper and adding that to such an index. Such a thread can be added to, and perhaps stickied.
Old 21st January 2009, 11:18 AM   #37
Hokulele

I recognize a few of the papers in ref's list as having been covered, at least tangentially. Boloboffin's site may have links to refutations of the various papers a well.
Old 21st January 2009, 02:46 PM   #38
GodisEnergy
Banned

Here we go again , attacking gage again. AE911 has over 30 structural engineers who cares about gage hes a presentator.

AW SMITH - i hope you understand what threats can do to people ... Change their story .
And before you laugh remember that he was killed the day before the nist report on building 7..

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI ]
How do you post it with the disclaimer sorry i dont know how?

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT2dXqRscJQ ]
this is much better than griffins account good luck wt7 lies ,
Old 21st January 2009, 03:27 PM   #39
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Here we go again , attacking gage again. AE911 has over 30 structural engineers who cares about gage hes a presentator.

AW SMITH - i hope you understand what threats can do to people ... Change their story .
And before you laugh remember that he was killed the day before the nist report on building 7..

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI ]
How do you post it with the disclaimer sorry i dont know how?

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT2dXqRscJQ ]
this is much better than griffins account good luck wt7 lies ,
7 years after 911 and no clue, now Gage takes donations to push lies, fantasy and delusions from 911Truth. By all means keep giving money to Gage, someone needs to support him and his delusions so our tax dollars donít have to. Delusions you canít back with evidence. But you sure have lots of hearsay, lies and fantasy.
Gage and his group have fantasy, lies and hearsay. You have only the same, no real support for Gage. The videos are proof that Bermas has nut case ideas and canít support them, and 911Truth has nothing after 7 years.

When you have evidence you will not longer support the delusions of 911Truth, wrong for 7-plus years.

Old 21st January 2009, 03:40 PM   #40
GodisEnergy
Banned

Ever think that is YOU who are Delusional?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories