ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 9th July 2009, 10:25 PM   #241
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by abenja1 View Post
Wow. Thanks for providing context Ownage Newton. Hopefully now we'll get some real reasons from JJ and Tweeter.
Don't hold your breath getting anything from Tweeter, since he is now banned.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th July 2009, 11:52 PM   #242
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by TexasJack View Post
Don't hold your breath getting anything from Tweeter, since he is now banned.
And your point?

(We'll get the same valuable input we always got from him.)

Help! We're being attacked by sea lions!
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 02:34 PM   #243
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
Variations of this sentiment abound on 9/11 CT websites. Is this kind of vitriol and murderous fantasy exclusive to 9/11 CT culture or does it appear elsewhere? I ask because I don't recall ever seeing anything like it on JFK CT sites or UFO sites.
I have seen many sites that discuss 9/11 but never ever have I encountered anything remotely similar to what you are suggesting here.

Are you sure you are not projecting your own resentments and phantasies towards twoofers on them?

BTW, quite an extensive thread! Getting nervous folks?
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 03:15 PM   #244
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

242 posts is nothing...

Once again a truther feels a certain number is impressive, when it actually isn't. Ignorance on parade.

Last edited by Cl1mh4224rd; 11th July 2009 at 03:16 PM.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 04:18 PM   #245
FineWine

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Not really an issue under any circumstance.
I am the guy with the wallet.

It's a relief to hear that you are not a Nazi. Are you willing to state that the Holocaust was an event that actually occurred? Do you agree that Jew-haters who pretend, for sick and despicable reasons, that it never happened are insanely wrong?

Thanks for taking the opportunity to clear up misconceptions about you.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 04:22 PM   #246
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Mod WarningLet's keep the posts civil and on the OP...9/11-investigator and dtugg, this applies especially to both of you. Stop the bickering.
Posted By:Locknar
Old 12th July 2009, 08:41 AM   #247
deep
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
Variations of this sentiment abound on 9/11 CT websites. Is this kind of vitriol and murderous fantasy exclusive to 9/11 CT culture or does it appear elsewhere? I ask because I don't recall ever seeing anything like it on JFK CT sites or UFO sites.

I've never seen anything like that on a 9/11 truth website - do you have any examples?
deep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 08:56 AM   #248
deep
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by G-K-4 View Post
And thank you, Brainster, for that example.

An example of what? The quote he referenced does not support the OP's claim at all.
deep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 08:56 AM   #249
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

I have seen many sites that discuss 9/11 but never ever have I encountered anything remotely similar to what you are suggesting here.
Maybe you should read some of the comments here...
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semi...antasizeaboutt
Old 12th July 2009, 09:04 AM   #250
FineWine

I wonder if our Jew-hating "truther" (Is that redundant? Surely there are "truthers" who don't hate Jews, right?) will respond to my post.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 09:24 AM   #251
newton3376

JihadJane...

Any answer to this post?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=235

Well?
Attached Images
File Type: gif chirping_cricket.gif (23.4 KB, 189 views)
Old 12th July 2009, 09:54 AM   #252
deep
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by newton3376 View Post
Maybe you should read some of the comments here...
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semi...antasizeaboutt

For one thing, you're referencing a page full of unsourced quotes with very few real names.

On top of that, even if you were providing a credible source, the quotes still don't support the OP. Those quotes are targeted at a single individual (Mark Roberts), as opposed to "9/11 CT skeptics".
Old 12th July 2009, 11:09 AM   #253
JihadJane
not a camel

The "it" is:
"predictions of how Bush was supposed to be the last president, doom and gloom about the end of america, martial law, NWO, overlord...etc"
You’ can file me under “doom and gloom about the end of america”.

Quote:
Isn't context a wonderful thing?
Where, in the context you outline, is there any reference to a general uprising?

Quote:
Were you referring to "general uprisings"?
No.

Quote:
Absolutely....so you are either incredibly stupid or a liar or both.

As of right now I'm leaning towards "both".....

I didn’t write “the **** will hit the fan” I wrote:

Originally Posted by JihadJane View Post
It remains to be seen whether the US public will become conscious enough to get angry about having been fleeced to the tune of trillions of dollars but some doo doo may well become airborne and hit some fans. ...The economic indicators for this summer aren't too bright.
In my mind's eye I saw some turds flying about.
Old 12th July 2009, 11:27 AM   #254
newton3376

Originally Posted by deep44 View Post
For one thing, you're referencing a page full of unsourced quotes with very few real names.

On top of that, even if you were providing a credible source, the quotes still don't support the OP. Those quotes are targeted at a single individual (Mark Roberts), as opposed to "9/11 CT skeptics".
Nice try...but no...you fail.
Old 12th July 2009, 11:28 AM   #255
thought_fugitive
Scholar

Are you sure you are not projecting your own resentments and phantasies towards twoofers on them?

BTW, quite an extensive thread! Getting nervous folks?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=146205
thought_fugitive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 11:39 AM   #256
newton3376

Where, in the context you outline, is there any reference to a general uprising?
Since you are either a really really bad liar or are just freaking stupid (I'm going for both for now...) I will once again put things in bold to point them out for people who have below average IQs...

The US is still heading for a major economic crash. It remains to be seem whether the US public will become conscious enough to get angry about having been fleeced to the tune of trillions of dollars but some doo doo may well become airborne and hit some fans.

When? The economic indicators for this summer aren't too bright.
That implies a "general uprising" there brainiac....if you don't understand even your own posts and have to have me explain it to you like you are some kind of a child or a retard then why bother posting at all?

I didn’t write “the **** will hit the fan” I wrote:

In my mind's eye I saw some turds flying about.
Liar....here is what you wrote...I'll bold the important section for you again...

The US is still heading for a major economic crash. It remains to be seem whether the US public will become conscious enough to get angry about having been fleeced to the tune of trillions of dollars but some doo doo may well become airborne and hit some fans.

When? The economic indicators for this summer aren't too bright.
"Doo doo" is a replacement for ****....so yes you did write the **** will hit the fans....but you used "doo doo" as a replacement for the vulgar word that JREF will not let you type.

You know what you meant.....everyone else knows what you mean.

Edited by Locknar:  Breach of Rule 12 removed.

Mod WarningPlease do not curse in your posts, and remember to attack the argument and not the arguer. See Rule 12 and Rule 10 in your Membership Agreement.

Last edited by Locknar; 12th July 2009 at 12:32 PM.
newton3376 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 01:57 AM   #257
JihadJane
not a camel

Since you are either a really really bad liar or are just freaking stupid (I'm going for both for now...) I will once again put things in bold to point them out for people who have below average IQs...
It's interesting that the only reference to a "general uprising" that you present from your admirably constructed context, with added bolding for the hard-of-comprehending, is in a misinterpretation of my own words.

Perhaps it would help lower your blood pressure to remember that humans (and other animals) tend to see what they expect to see.

Quote:
That implies a "general uprising" there brainiac....if you don't understand even your own posts and have to have me explain it to you like you are some kind of a child or a retard then why bother posting at all?
An angry, conscious public does not equate with a general uprising. For example, the conscious public in many Western countries was very angry about the Anglo/US empire's proposed assault on Iraq. There was no general uprising.

Quote:
Liar....here is what you wrote...I'll bold the important section for you again...

"Doo doo" is a replacement for ****....so yes you did write the **** will hit the fans....but you used "doo doo" as a replacement for the vulgar word that JREF will not let you type.
The excrement signifier is unimportant. The important word to notice is "some".

Quote:
You know what you meant.....everyone else knows what you mean.

Edited by Locknar:  Breach of Rule 12 removed.

Mod WarningPlease do not curse in your posts, and remember to attack the argument and not the arguer. See Rule 12 and Rule 10 in your Membership Agreement.
Indeed, I do know what I meant.

You and "everyone else" are mistaken in believing that you know better than I do what I meant.

I'll repeat my question:

Last edited by JihadJane; 13th July 2009 at 02:46 AM.
JihadJane is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 06:22 AM   #258
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
What a bunch of complete and total balderdash.

Sadly, Gravy is not cool enough to be a Freemason.
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 07:02 AM   #259
newton3376

It's interesting that the only reference to a "general uprising" that you present from your admirably constructed context, with added bolding for the hard-of-comprehending, is in a misinterpretation of my own words.
It is not a misinterpretation...your implied meaning was clear despite your attempts to deny the obvious...

Perhaps it would help lower your blood pressure to remember that humans (and other animals) tend to see what they expect to see.
Given the context I have shown your implied meaning was clear despite your attempts to deny the obvious...

An angry, conscious public does not equate with a general uprising. For example, the conscious public in many Western countries was very angry about the Anglo/US empire's proposed assault on Iraq. There was no general uprising.
In the context of this discussion you were indeed referring to a "general uprising"...

Actually not only is it not unimportant....it is one of the main topics of this silly discussion.

Indeed, I do know what I meant.

You and "everyone else" are mistaken in believing that you know better than I do what I meant.
No we aren't.

You are just trying to wiggle out of the context PWNAGE that has been served....

I'll repeat my question:

See http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=235

If you still can't figure out why it's obvious what you were implying then I suggest you have a talk with the Captain....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captain Obvious.jpg (124.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 13th July 2009, 09:50 AM   #260
FineWine

Why do I strongly suspect that our Jew-hating "investigator" won't be answering any questions about his position on the Holocaust?
Old 13th July 2009, 01:38 PM   #261
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Why do I strongly suspect that our Jew-hating "investigator" won't be answering any questions about his position on the Holocaust?
I am not going to waste an hour or more on writing down my position on the bunnycaust just to find it AH-ed after a couple of hours. Off-topic.

If you really want my position just start a bunnycaust thread and I'll give you my position until it hurts.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 01:48 PM   #262
dtugg
Banned

I am not going to waste an hour or more on writing down my position on the bunnycaust just to find it AH-ed after a couple of hours. Off-topic.

If you really want my position just start a bunnycaust thread and I'll give you my position until it hurts.
This should be good.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 01:52 PM   #263
JihadJane
not a camel

It is not a misinterpretation...
Yes it is.

Quote:
... your implied meaning was clear despite your attempts to deny the obvious...
How are you are better qualified than me to know what I was implying?

You claim to have shown how my implication is obvious by providing a context.

The context you outline says/implies nothing about a general uprising anywhere.

When I asked you to show where your context supports your assertion, you offered your interpretation of my words as the place. This is a circular, nonsensical explanation.

Quote:
Given the context I have shown your implied meaning was clear despite your attempts to deny the obvious...
Your context shows nothing of the sort.

"Obvious" obviously isn't an accurate guide. You need to build a better, more detailed case than "It's obvious". Even twoofers know this.

Quote:
In the context of this discussion you were indeed referring to a "general uprising"...
No. I wasn't.

You have yet to give any details at all of how the context of this thread's discussion supports your assertion that my post was referring to a general uprising.

How does it support it?

Quote:
Actually not only is it not unimportant....it is one of the main topics of this silly discussion.
It is not important to understanding the difference between what I wrote and your interpretation of what I wrote, because, as you pointed out, "doo doo" and "****" mean the same thing. At least we are agreed on one thing. Let's celebrate:

No read my words again:

Quote:
My Words

No we aren't.
Yes you are.

Quote:
You are just trying to wiggle out of the context PWNAGE that has been served....
I don't know exactly what "PWNAGE" means. Is it a spell that magically alters reality to be however you want it to be, by the power of pure assertion?

You and others are seeing an implication that isn't there - it's easily done.

You have offered a context which you assert supports your perception, yet it contains no reference to a general uprising or anything like it.

You then attempt to support this unsupported assertion with another unsupported assertion, namely that it's "obvious".

Quote:
See http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=235

If you still can't figure out why it's obvious what you were implying then I suggest you have a talk with the Captain....
If you want your words to be anything more than hot air you are going to have to go into a lot more detail than "It's obvious, Captain".

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ "It's obvious,Captain" ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

The phrases you use to illustrate your understanding of what the thread consensus "it" is ("it" being the excrement-hits-the-fan scenario), clearly don't refer to an general uprising:

"predictions of how Bush was supposed to be the last president, doom and gloom about the end of america, martial law, NWO, overlord...etc"

Why do you think they do?

Last edited by JihadJane; 13th July 2009 at 01:55 PM.
JihadJane is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 02:09 PM   #264
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

I'm sure most of us will laugh until it hurts.

Any luck finding where Mossad agents buy spare home safes and take dancing lessons?
Old 13th July 2009, 02:40 PM   #265
FineWine

Six million people murdered by a genocidal maniac and Nazi scum call it a "bunnycaust."

There are no adequate words to express my revulsion at such brainless evil...
Old 13th July 2009, 03:11 PM   #266
newton3376

Yes it is.

How are you are better qualified than me to know what I was implying?

You claim to have shown how my implication is obvious by providing a context.

The context you outline says/implies nothing about a general uprising anywhere.

When I asked you to show where your context supports your assertion, you offered your interpretation of my words as the place. This is a circular, nonsensical explanation.

Your context shows nothing of the sort.

"Obvious" obviously isn't an accurate guide. You need to build a better, more detailed case than "It's obvious". Even twoofers know this.

No. I wasn't.

You have yet to give any details at all of how the context of this thread's discussion supports your assertion that my post was referring to a general uprising.

How does it support it?

It is not important to understanding the difference between what I wrote and your interpretation of what I wrote, because, as you pointed out, "doo doo" and "****" mean the same thing. At least we are agreed on one thing. Let's celebrate:

No read my words again:

Yes you are.

I don't know exactly what "PWNAGE" means. Is it a spell that magically alters reality to be however you want it to be, by the power of pure assertion?

You and others are seeing an implication that isn't there - it's easily done.

You have offered a context which you assert supports your perception, yet it contains no reference to a general uprising or anything like it.

You then attempt to support this unsupported assertion with another unsupported assertion, namely that it's "obvious".

If you want your words to be anything more than hot air you are going to have to go into a lot more detail than "It's obvious, Captain".

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ "It's obvious,Captain" ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
The phrases you use to illustrate your understanding of what the thread consensus "it" is ("it" being the excrement-hits-the-fan scenario), clearly don't refer to an general uprising:

Why do you think they do?
I'm content to simply reply with this post.
Old 13th July 2009, 03:18 PM   #267
Baylor
Philosopher

newton3376, FYI this is the stupidity you are dealing with.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 03:24 PM   #268
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Six million people murdered by a genocidal maniac and Nazi scum call it a "bunnycaust."

There are no adequate words to express my revulsion at such brainless evil...
And yet these 911 cult minions constantly claim that it's secret disinfo agents from the gov't that are posting such things to make them look insane.

No no, it's not them...
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 03:36 PM   #269
newton3376

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
newton3376, FYI this is the stupidity you are dealing with.

That was HILARIOUS...
Old 14th July 2009, 02:10 AM   #270
JihadJane
not a camel

I'm content to simply reply with this post.
I'll assume, then, that you are simply trolling and unable to substantiate your assertions.

Last edited by JihadJane; 14th July 2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 14th July 2009, 06:53 AM   #271
~enigma~
Banned

I don't know exactly what "PWNAGE" means.
Here is a pictorial representation that may give you a good idea...

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2009, 08:11 AM   #272
newton3376

I'll assume, then, that you are simply trolling and unable to substantiate your assertions.
What it means is that this post is what substantiates my assertions. No further proof or response on this issue is necessary.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories