ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th January 2011, 08:04 PM   #1
dvictr
Muse

Angry the zionists are behind the change in astrology and zodiac signs

If you havent heard, all the astrological birth dates that correspond to a zodiac sign have changed. Apparently there is a new constellation.

This is a huge marketing ploy to corner the market and present a new system that will be monopolized by zionist organizations. All the money made from the new symbol (Ophiuchus) will be funneled to Israel in its effort to destroy the Palestinian and Iranian threat.

Companies like Disney, News Corp, MGM (WZO) are positioned to reorganize the literature and culture of astrology and profit in every and any way possible. Subliminal messaging will begin to run in tv advertisments and printed material will brainwash the mass population to submit to the world domination by organizations and political groups like the council on foreign relations. Its a powerful lovvying group that pursues perpetual war, currency manipulation, and population control.

Last edited by dvictr; 13th January 2011 at 08:17 PM.
dvictr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Laton
Critical Thinker

Laton is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 08:10 PM   #3
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Get some new material.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 09:41 PM   #4
dropzone
Master Poster

My wife was born in the few minutes, in her birth year, between the Sun being between Gemini and Cancer and considers herself an Orion. The classical horoscope, because Stuff Moves Up There, has been out of date for centuries.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 09:48 PM   #5
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dvictr View Post
If you havent heard, all the astrological birth dates that correspond to a zodiac sign have changed. Apparently there is a new constellation.

This is a huge marketing ploy to corner the market and present a new system that will be monopolized by zionist organizations. All the money made from the new symbol (Ophiuchus) will be funneled to Israel in its effort to destroy the Palestinian and Iranian threat.

Companies like Disney, News Corp, MGM (WZO) are positioned to reorganize the literature and culture of astrology and profit in every and any way possible. Subliminal messaging will begin to run in tv advertisments and printed material will brainwash the mass population to submit to the world domination by organizations and political groups like the council on foreign relations. Its a powerful lovvying group that pursues perpetual war, currency manipulation, and population control.

evidence?.............riiiight...
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 09:55 PM   #6
nvidiot
Botanical Jedi

Damn that must be some really good hallucinogens you're taking dvictr.
nvidiot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 09:57 PM   #7
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Originally Posted by nvidiot View Post
Damn that must be some really good hallucinogens you're taking dvictr.
actually, he's just off his meds again.
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 10:11 PM   #8
fromdownunder
Philosopher

The Constellations move around a bit, and so does the Earth in relation to them. Film at 11:00.

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2011, 10:37 PM   #9
akama1
Critical Thinker

I keep reading that and go " good parady dv..." Then I realize it is dvictr writing it and i am all
akama1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 01:23 AM   #10
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Pfft everyone knows that the Wheatstraw zodiac is the only real one anyways
Old 14th January 2011, 02:58 AM   #11
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

This thread is making me appreciate INRM much more. At least, whenever a mind-bogglingly stupid idea occurs to him, he asks whether it's true, rather than just asserting that it's true.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 03:55 AM   #12
erlando
Graduate Poster

Picture by The Bad Astronomer
Old 14th January 2011, 06:50 AM   #13
sadhatter
Philosopher

A really, really stupid fantasy is responsible for screwing with a really, really, really , stupid fantasy.

Wow, i think if you put a bit of work into that you can make a feedback loop that generates energy from nothing but woo.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 07:10 AM   #14
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Promises, promises. Personally, I can't wait for one of these world domination groups to actually take over. They can't do much worse than the way the world runs now.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 07:19 AM   #15
Lisa Simpson

Best. OP. EVER.
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 07:20 AM   #16
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Those Zionists really get around.
Old 14th January 2011, 10:19 AM   #17
MysteryMammal
Critical Thinker

This "new" constellation is old hat.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...99836&catid=14

Shalom.
MysteryMammal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 12:13 PM   #18
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

I think we need corporate-sponsored Zodiac signs, just like they've taken ove the college bowl gmes.

So what does the listing for Bank of America Sagittarius say about next week?
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 12:54 PM   #19
marksman
Reality Checker

n/m
marksman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 01:08 PM   #20
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

I thought it was the Cylons...
Old 14th January 2011, 04:37 PM   #21
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post

Oy Vey!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5aa2450c-3636-4bd0-9a94-dc10a2c04fc4.jpg (22.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 14th January 2011, 04:44 PM   #22
AnnoyingPony
Critical Thinker

When I read this, I pictured a giant Transformer called Ophiuchus descending to earth and becoming Israel's personal giant mecha, so that it can destroy with Palestine's and Iran's giant mechas.
AnnoyingPony is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 04:46 PM   #23
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Originally Posted by NoZed Avenger View Post
I think we need corporate-sponsored Zodiac signs, just like they've taken ove the college bowl gmes.

So what does the listing for Bank of America Sagittarius say about next week?
<OT>
Quote:
Sagittarius (sponsored by BoA): Although you try to be careful with your money, you sometimes feel like you aren't saving as much as you should. Consider opening a Bank of America Certificate of Deposit at your nearest branch office today!

Taurus (sponsored by Ford): You've been putting off making a decision, today might be the day to take the leap. Did you know Ford offers 0.5% financing on brand new 2011 Taurus's?

Gemini (sponsored by Doublemint Gum): A chance meeting today may yield big rewards. Make sure you have fresh breath; Doublemint gum!

etc, etc, etc...
I think you've hit on something here ...
Old 14th January 2011, 06:26 PM   #24
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
<OT>
I think you've hit on something here ...
That is so full of WIN, I want to smother myself in it, naked.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 04:00 AM   #25
BobHaulk
Muse

does that mean i'm not cancer anymore? It's no wonder my horoscope has been wrong and i'm making a lot of bad decisions.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 04:03 AM   #26
Sceptic-PK
Illuminator

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
I know, right? Being a Jew must be like being a Jedi. The force is everywhere man!
Sceptic-PK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 06:37 AM   #27
tsig
a carbon based life-form

A lovvying group promoting war?

Make love not war.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2011, 11:46 AM   #28
CORed
Philosopher

So the evil Jews Zionists, make the earth's axis precess? And to think they told me it was the moon. But, I guess that's all part of the conspiracy.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2011, 04:12 PM   #29
MostlyHarmless
Thinker

Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
does that mean i'm not cancer anymore? It's no wonder my horoscope has been wrong and i'm making a lot of bad decisions.
Dammit! I'm still a Cancer. Always hated that wussy "sensitive" sign.
Old 19th January 2011, 07:45 PM   #30
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Originally Posted by MostlyHarmless View Post
Dammit! I'm still a Cancer. Always hated that wussy "sensitive" sign.
Oh, will you stop being crabby and live with it already?
Old 19th January 2011, 07:58 PM   #31
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

The Stars are Right!

*rushes to the NWO HQ, breaks out a hammer and smashes a glass box containing the necronomicon*

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote:
how does this "new constellation" make money? It's only for pseudoscience and Ctulhu worshippers.

Quote:
how will astrology, already relegated to tabloids and gossip magazines, help this cabal dominate the world?
Old 20th January 2011, 06:44 AM   #32
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

I think the real threat is that the Global Zionist Conspiracy apparently has the power to move suns around in the galaxy.
Old 20th January 2011, 08:57 AM   #33
Swagomatic
Homer Simpson Analogue

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
A lovvying group promoting war?

Make love not war.
I think that the Lovvying Group was started by Mrs. Howell, right before she went on a three-hour cruise.
Old 21st January 2011, 04:47 AM   #34
Plutonium
Scholar

I can't figure out if this is a wind-up or genuine nut-jobbery.
Plutonium is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2011, 05:08 AM   #35
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Originally Posted by Plutonium View Post
I can't figure out if this is a wind-up or genuine nut-jobbery.
Well if you followed some of the posts of the person who started this thread, you would conclude the latter.
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2011, 11:48 AM   #36
9/11-investigator
Banned

I certainly hope they keep away from manipulating my zodiacal sign: water melon
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2011, 11:51 AM   #37
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Zionists created a new constellation?
You want to [rule 10] with that kind of power?

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2011, 02:00 PM   #38
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
Zionists created a new constellation?
You want to [rule 10] with that kind of power?
Yep, centered around Pluto.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2011, 07:21 PM   #39
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

The Stars are right! They seek to awaken the gods' messenger Cthulhu!
Old 22nd January 2011, 08:44 PM   #40
whatthebutlersaw
Dessert Arsonist

"Aquarius: You're gonna die
Capricorn: You're gonna die
Gemini: You're gonna die TWICE
Leo: You're gonna die
Scorpio: You're gonna die :censored: "

Permense! Gaudere meum - scis qui es.
whatthebutlersaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories