ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 debunking , 911 debunking resources , ae911truth , controlled demolition , richard gage , world trade center , wtc 7

Closed Thread
Old 26th June 2011, 04:35 PM   #1
chrismohr
Master Poster

Richard Gage Blueprint for Truth Rebuttals on YouTube by Chris Mohr

This is a thread for my twenty respectful rebuttal YouTube videos of Richard Gage's 911 video Blueprint for Truth, which are getting posted in late June of 2011. They can be found on YouTube by going to my account, chrismohr911, or typing in keywords such as Richard Gage Chris Mohr Blueprint for Truth Rebuttal. My videos are arranged by subject (such as freefall collapse of Building 7, iron microspheres, history of collapse of tall steel framed buildings, etc.) and explore most of Richard Gage's assertions of controlled demolition of the three World Trade Center Buildings on 9/11.

Richard Gage and I debated this subject for over four hours on March 6, 2011. AE911Truth videotaped it for general distribution but decided against releasing it, so the information I have compiled for the debate is available in this format only. I lay out 235 reasons why I believe the science doesn't support controlled demolition. I have well over 200 photos and videos to illustrate my points.

When discussing all these YouTube videos, you might want to start with "Reason #.... says ..... but I think ........" so everyone knows what you're responding to. I tried to be totally respectful in my rebuttals. I'll be respectful on this thread as well when I choose to respond.

For more information, you can also look at the jref thread, Gage's Next Debate, which has some 1500 posts on it from metallurgists, physicists, foundry workers, heavy equipment operators, chemists, engineers, an FDNY firefighter and many more, whose answers to my questions were invaluable. Here's to a lively discussion!
chrismohr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 07:17 PM   #2
triforcharity
Banned

Do you have a more definitive date for these videos to be released?
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 10:03 PM   #3
chrismohr
Master Poster

Hi Tri and all,

I visit with the college guy Monday, and if all goes well I hope to at least start posting the YouTubes by Monday night. At most I'll have the first twelve of twenty videos up and running, which would be all the Twin Towers ones.
chrismohr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 01:45 PM   #4
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Well I can see where you're going to have problems already. You're asking for opinions by asking truthers what they think. They don't think, they "Just Know" or simply can't interpret evidence correctly. They will make links where there are none and phrase questions or make statements in such a way as to not actually ask a question or make a statement that actually says something but instead is designed to infer something that is provably false. That way, when called out on it they can claim that they didn't say that, even though that's exactly what they were implying by their question or statement.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th June 2011, 06:52 AM   #5
chrismohr
Master Poster

It'll be a few days yet before the YouTube videos come out... I just saw the first draft of the first hour of rebuttals (the total will be over three hours) and I'm real happy with what my video editor guy is doing. Unlike the original debate, I take my time explaining every point. It won't be for the casual YouTube surfer but it'll explain our points VERY clearly. Surely by July 4 I'll have something out there, and the whole thing not long after that. Hang in there it's in the pipeline, Chris
Old 28th June 2011, 07:05 AM   #6
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by chrismohr View Post
It'll be a few days yet before the YouTube videos come out... I just saw the first draft of the first hour of rebuttals (the total will be over three hours) and I'm real happy with what my video editor guy is doing. Unlike the original debate, I take my time explaining every point. It won't be for the casual YouTube surfer but it'll explain our points VERY clearly. Surely by July 4 I'll have something out there, and the whole thing not long after that. Hang in there it's in the pipeline, Chris
There aren't too many others
Oystein is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2011, 07:13 AM   #7
chrismohr
Master Poster

9/11 Richard Gage Blueprint for Truth Video Respectful Rebuttals: Three online so far

Here's a link to my first YouTube video rebuttal of Gage's Blueprint for Truth. Three of them are up so far and 17 more on their way! This one is a unifying statement directed to people on both sides of the issue. The real content begins in Part One, an explanation of a likely collapse scenario for the WTC 9/11 Twin Towers. Part Two is an independent investigation of Richard Gage's Ten reasons for controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3JgWkNNIQ

Happy viewing,
Chris Mohr
Old 2nd July 2011, 09:14 AM   #8
JamesB
Master Poster

You are way too nice to them, but politeness is hardly a vice. Looks interesting so far. Added to the ol' blog.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2011, 04:14 PM   #9
chrismohr
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
You are way too nice to them, but politeness is hardly a vice. Looks interesting so far. Added to the ol' blog.
Thanks James,

I hope others too will spread the word, here on jref as well as elsewhere.
Old 3rd July 2011, 12:40 AM   #10
ozeco41
Philosopher

I viewed the first two Chris. Top stuff appropriate to your chosen audience.

ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2011, 05:14 AM   #11
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Here's a link to my first YouTube video rebuttal of Gage's Blueprint for Truth. Three of them are up so far and 17 more on their way! This one is a unifying statement directed to people on both sides of the issue. The real content begins in Part One, an explanation of a likely collapse scenario for the WTC 9/11 Twin Towers. Part Two is an independent investigation of Richard Gage's Ten reasons for controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3JgWkNNIQ

Happy viewing,
Chris Mohr
Great, finally some material for my blog!

I'll have a playlist with the completed videos up today and add each new video as it appears. The audio of the Mohr/Gage debate can be heard here.

Btw, the room you made the videos in makes it look like you're giving a lecture in a church but I assume it's your, or someone else's, house.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2011, 02:52 PM   #12
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
Btw, the room you made the videos in makes it look like you're giving a lecture in a church but I assume it's your, or someone else's, house.
I thought for a moment that it was a parody of Griffin's style.
Old 3rd July 2011, 10:58 PM   #13
chrismohr
Master Poster

My First Seven Video Rebuttals of Gage's Blueprint for Truth

Hi all,

Here are links to the introduction and parts 1-6 of my YouTube Gage rebuttals. This is 1/3 of the total of what will soon be available:

intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3JgWkNNIQ
part 1 how collapses initiated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-WQdmpdM_g
part 2 Richard's ten reasons for natural collapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5C8YiXHhE
part 3 history of fire collapses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsjfSG69Pik
part 4 symmetrical/freefall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsjfSG69Pik
part 5 lateral ejection of steel and squibs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2538YN1l1nA
part 6 pulverized concrete and steel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0zg1OwBSo

Easy keywords as more get posted next week: Richard Gage Blueprint for Truth Rebuttal Debunked Part...

Right now this is the only comment thread I know of. I am asking some 911 Truth folks if anyone wants to open a thread on one of their blogs. Do let us know if any do open up! To add your comments to this blog you have to sign in, of course.

Happy 4th, I'll be back at this next week for more YouTube uploads.
Old 4th July 2011, 06:28 AM   #14
Edx
Philosopher

Easy keywords as more get posted next week: Richard Gage Blueprint for Truth Rebuttal Debunked Part...

Right now this is the only comment thread I know of. I am asking some 911 Truth folks if anyone wants to open a thread on one of their blogs. Do let us know if any do open up! To add your comments to this blog you have to sign in, of course.
I saw this yesterday:
http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/201...al-smells.html
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 07:27 AM   #15
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
Classic. They're attacking it because it agrees with the conclusions of a group of people who disagree with them and who contributed to the content. Welcome to the dark side, Chris (we have cookies!) - you've now been branded a disinformation agent and an Enemy Of The Truth.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 09:16 AM   #16
Telltale Tom

Great stuff Chris,

I think your videos are pretty good at presenting an opposite view to the truth. And I like how you are using the ae911 pillars of evidence as the basis for your responses.

The only thing really annoying is that the "Part #" is so far back in your Youtube title that makes it difficult to find the next one. This will become even more confusing when you upload more.
Telltale Tom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 07:06 AM   #17
chrismohr
Master Poster

Responses to Tom and Dave

Hi Tom,

No one has ever complimented me before for being "pretty good at presenting an opposite view to the truth." But OK, thanks. I also took your advice and put the Part #s at the beginning of each title to make it easier for viewers.

And Dave, before I even had my debate with Richard last March 6, I had already been called a false prophet. As in, lo and behold, the Lord said unto me, no bombs were placed. I've used a lot of arguments in my debate against Richard but honestly I never even thought to use that one!

Richard Gage has also gotten some truly bizarre criticisms. The "dark side" has reared its head against both of us.

Part Seven re Eyewitness Accounts of Explosions has just been posted. Cheers all!
Old 5th July 2011, 07:43 AM   #18
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Telltale Tom View Post
Great stuff Chris,

I think your videos are pretty good at presenting an opposite view to the truth. And I like how you are using the ae911 pillars of evidence as the basis for your responses.

The only thing really annoying is that the "Part #" is so far back in your Youtube title that makes it difficult to find the next one. This will become even more confusing when you upload more.
I've made a playlist with all the available videos in the correct order which you can view here. You can also watch the playlist on my blog. I will add new videos to the playlist as they appear.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 07:57 AM   #19
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Hi Tom,

No one has ever complimented me before for being "pretty good at presenting an opposite view to the truth." But OK, thanks. I also took your advice and put the Part #s at the beginning of each title to make it easier for viewers.
Hey Chris, in case you didn't know, Telltale Tom is our resident AE911truth satirist. He plays the Gage supporter expertly, assumes a rôle of spokesperson for that outfit, and through TT's words, the full stupidity of their arguments become apparent. Very funny, if you like that sort of fine satire (I do), but some posters here consider Tom to be a troll (I strongly disagree).
Oystein is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 08:13 AM   #20
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
... but some posters here consider Tom to be a troll (I strongly disagree).
..the "some posters" could well include some who cannot translate satire.

Like Oystein I enjoy the parodies.

Last edited by ozeco41; 5th July 2011 at 08:15 AM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 09:01 AM   #21
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

[quote=chrismoh
Richard Gage has also gotten some truly bizarre criticisms. The "dark side" has reared its head against both of us.

Part Seven re Eyewitness Accounts of Explosions has just been posted. Cheers all![/QUOTE]

Excellent work.
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 09:17 AM   #22
Greedo
Too weird to live, too rare to die

Great work, favourited!
Old 5th July 2011, 10:52 AM   #23
chrismohr
Master Poster

So how do I get my YouTube videos promoted on the "Resources for Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories" thread here on JREF?
Old 5th July 2011, 11:13 AM   #24
triforcharity
Banned

I would send a PM to one of the mods or admin. (Darat and LashL)
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 12:35 PM   #25
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Quote:
Gage has some* pretty bizarre theories, so it's all good.

*Meaning everything he says or does.
Old 5th July 2011, 12:51 PM   #26
Walter Ego
Illuminator

So how do I get my YouTube videos promoted on the "Resources for Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories" thread here on JREF?
Just go to where it says "add entry" on that forum.
Old 5th July 2011, 04:09 PM   #27
ergo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Classic. They're attacking it because it agrees with the conclusions of a group of people who disagree with them and who contributed to the content. Welcome to the dark side, Chris (we have cookies!) - you've now been branded a disinformation agent and an Enemy Of The Truth.
Doubt it. While I haven't looked at Chris's videos yet, it became apparent early on in his forum participation that he was quite willing to ignore the same difficult questions that every other bedunker here ignores, and that he was simply looking to rehash stale bedunker talking points. While it's refreshing to see someone attempt to argue without insult or condescension, I have to agree with dude cited herehttp://911debunkers.blogspot.com/201...al-smells.html the content is not fresh, not original, and as a result, likely not correct. I'm not sure much has been accomplished here, except perhaps to present the standard bedunker argument in a more coherent form. Kudos to that. It will also make it easier to debunk should need be.
Old 5th July 2011, 04:19 PM   #28
The Big Dog
Suspended

Originally Posted by ergo View Post
Doubt it. While I haven't looked at Chris's videos yet, it became apparent early on in his forum participation that he was quite willing to ignore the same difficult questions that every other bedunker here ignores, and that he was simply looking to rehash stale bedunker talking points. While it's refreshing to see someone attempt to argue without insult or condescension, I have to agree with dude cited herehttp://911debunkers.blogspot.com/201...al-smells.html the content is not fresh, not original, and as a result, likely not correct. I'm not sure much has been accomplished here, except perhaps to present the standard bedunker argument in a more coherent form. Kudos to that. It will also make it easier to debunk should need be.
Wow, you have not watched the video, and yet you are here posting about them? Are you freaking kidding me

Edited by kmortis:  Removed personal comments

Last edited by kmortis; 6th July 2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Removed to comply with Rule 0
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 04:42 PM   #29
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Ignore the same difficult questions? There hasn't been ONE "question" on your side that's gone unanswered.

And not one answer from the TRUTH side that goes ignored by you people.

Say Ergo - why not make a whole new thread with bullet-ed questions that have gone "ignored" by rational people so I can answer them all for you? Go ahead! It'll be fun.

ScootleRoyale? What an idiot.

Last edited by NoahFence; 5th July 2011 at 04:45 PM.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 05:12 PM   #30
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

'Tis nothing new that truthers base their critique of things solely based upon what someone else told them it said and meant rather than actually look at what they are critiquing and then at least trying to understand it themselves. what's really funny about that is that they end up becoming the very same type of people that they routinely mock as "Sheeple"...

...and they never see the irony in that.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 05:53 PM   #31
triforcharity
Banned

Are you getting alot of flack from the idiots that you are not allowing comments on your videos?
Old 5th July 2011, 11:21 PM   #32
chrismohr
Master Poster

Wow, you haven't looked at what I've said and you condemn it already? Please watch my introduction and try to take it to heart before you get into the actual rebuttals. I actually made that unifying statement for everyone, on both sides. And BTW 2+2=4, and the fact that it's not new or fresh doesn't make it false. There are a few new things, mostly a compendium of the best rebuttals I have.

And BTW Tri, I have been stunned by the silence of the 911 Truth people so far. I emailed many of the top 9/11 Truth researchers personally and invited them to look at it and see if they want to respond to my 235 reasons/rebuttals. Not a peep. There have also been very few responses on 9/11 Truth blogs. And BTW the only reason I don't allow responses on YouTube is that I'd have to slog through 21 separate sets of responses! I welcome honest responses, I hope ae911 Truth or someone will set up another thread besides this one, and I'm enjoying staying "in the loop" on all this.
Old 6th July 2011, 12:41 AM   #33
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Wow, you have not watched the video, and yet you are here posting about them? Are you freaking kidding me

Edited by kmortis:  Removed previously moderated content
I tend to find truthers i know haven't watched any debunking videos so i doubt they will watch this. It's strange, you'd think being a truth seeker you'd look at all the angles in your quest for answers.

Last edited by kmortis; 6th July 2011 at 05:32 AM.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th July 2011, 01:25 AM   #34
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...the content is not fresh, not original...
...and no one would expect it to be fresh and original: The arguments Chris tackles - Richard Gage's arguments - are neither fresh nor original, and all of them were debunked a day after they first saw the light of day, on average. That would have been around 2004 or 2005, on average.

Chris however does an excellent job of summarizing the many reasons, no matter how unfresh and unoriginal, why Gage is spewing falsehoods and lies.
Old 6th July 2011, 01:34 AM   #35
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
I've made a playlist with all the available videos in the correct order which you can view here. You can also watch the playlist on my blog. I will add new videos to the playlist as they appear.
Thanks - favorited
Old 6th July 2011, 08:15 AM   #36
chrismohr
Master Poster

Part 8 of Rebuttal Videos Up: My Best Yet!

Hi all,

Here is some powerful BRAND NEW testimony about the temperatures of the debris pile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7OxQXuMPs4

I spent a lot of time secretly searching on several blogs etc to find an FDNY hero who would testify directly about the temperatures of the debris pile he worked in every day for several months. His testimony is very powerful, and it adds something truly new to the discussion. Nothing theoretical here, this guy's life depended on getting these temperatures right. I also brought up the old "Demolition Dave" video of cutting the candlesticks in the debris. Two "boots on the ground" direct testimony that flatly contradicts Gage's claims.

Thanks to the brave firefighters who gave us so much on and after 9/11!
Old 6th July 2011, 09:03 AM   #37
Edx
Philosopher

Chris, watching now.

While I generally think you have done a great job and made some great points and found some good quotes from experts, but being a picky **** I have a few problems with some minor things you have said and a few points you make. One thing in this particular video is you said that John Gross was wrong for saying there was no molten metal, but Gross never said that. He was asked about pools of molten STEEL, he was probably so pissed off by belligerent conspiracy theorists he didn't bother to explain it any further.

I would have also pointed out a really critical point against these molten steel/metal claims. The entire point is based upon eye witness' who talked about it.

However ....

1. We KNOW that molten metal is EXPECTED in fires and you can find professional fire resources that describe how that can happen and even in rare cases how you can get melted steel.

2. We KNOW that in other fires that people have described to the news media molten metal and molten steel in EXACTLY the same way as they did on 911. EXACTLY the same.

The entire claim is made on the basis that these reports are strange and unexpected in a fire, yet like the arguments they make of witness' to explosions, these are not strange at all and in fact completely expected. I find this the strongest case to make against these molten metal/steel claims. Its just not at all strange.

PS: Some truthers claim that molten aluminium is always silvery no matter what temperature you heat it to, this amusing video shows glowing aluminium.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A796N_YZTm8 I think this would have been usefull to refer to as they will continue to make that point.

*Maybe I missed it, but did you make the point that no one sustained any blast injuries? (injuries associated with explosives) Despite truthers knowing the names and identities of people that they claim not only experienced an explosion but in some cases "thrown around" by one on 911 we see absolutely no one with these injuries even though its common in every other bombing, yet truthers claim bombs are going off all other the place.

Regarding the column cut, you should have also shown the picture of the worker cutting a beam at the same angle with the same molten slag dripping off the side. A final nail in the coffin of that claim as far as I'm concerned.
http://www.motorsportsartist.com/nog...007/05/cut.jpg

One guy told me after that they obviously they were TOLD to cut them that way to make it look less like a demolition to presumably cover up the "real" thermite cuts. Really thats the only responce they can have, bescides agonising over whether "the" columnb cut pictrue is really different despite it looking exactly like a thermal lance cut, and theres pictures of people cutting steel with lances and it looks just like that which I would have also included.

Last edited by Edx; 6th July 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th July 2011, 02:01 PM   #38
chrismohr
Master Poster

Hi EDX,

Well I watched the John Gross/NIST video and he was wrong to deny eyewitness accounts of molten steel/iron, accounts did exist. The 9/11 activist was challenging but respectful and John's answer was not... and he misstated the fact that people had testified to molten metal.

I didn't include the two visuals you mentioned, but they would have been good. The whole thing is over 3 hours long so I had to cut something!

I didn't say fire-induced explosions are common exactly. I did list all the things that explode in fire, and I also said I've seen explosions in a fire I witnessed once.

Glad you like it; I'll be interested to hear more as these come out. Chris
Old 6th July 2011, 02:27 PM   #39
ergo
Illuminator

Wow, you haven't looked at what I've said and you condemn it already? Please watch my introduction and try to take it to heart before you get into the actual rebuttals. I actually made that unifying statement for everyone, on both sides. And BTW 2+2=4, and the fact that it's not new or fresh doesn't make it false. There are a few new things, mostly a compendium of the best rebuttals I have.
I would rather see in text form somewhere your alleged 103 reasons why controlled demolition was improbable/not possible.

Your answers in the first thread, such as below, do not inspire me to want to spend long hours sifting through your videos.

There are things unique to the structures of these buildings that caused their natural collapse due to fire. And most importantly, as soon as the collapse began, gravity took over, increasing the momentum of the collapse by a factor of almost ten in the first second alone. Gravity, gravity, gravity.
and,

CHRIS COMMENT: ...when you consider that an object in free fall has almost ten times more "weight" after only one second, I agree with them that gravity is one mighty force and deserves less attention than the probable collapse sequence itself
Most buildings have things "unique" to their structures. And "gravity, gravity, gravity" has never demolished steel-framed towers in under 15 seconds due to localized upper floor damage. Or even localized lower floor damage. Ever. Why? Because it doesn't.

The fact that you completely miss your own circular argument (Bolded above: What caused the building to free fall? Its free fall! ) and your far too ready willingness to invoke "gravity, gravity, gravity" as some kind of supernatural force that had the capacity, on just this one day in history, to not just overwhelm but negate standard designed and engineered building resistance doesn't give much hope for the rest of your arguments.

Last edited by ergo; 6th July 2011 at 02:28 PM.
ergo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th July 2011, 02:34 PM   #40
dafydd
Banned

The fact that you completely miss your own circular argument (Bolded above: What caused the building to free fall? Its free fall! ) and your far too ready willingness to invoke "gravity, gravity, gravity" as some kind of supernatural force that had the capacity, on just this one day in history, to not just overwhelm but negate standard designed and engineered building resistance doesn't give much hope for the rest of your arguments.
Where did you study engineering?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories