ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 27th September 2011, 06:32 AM   #361
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Deleted. Coming in too late.

Hans
Old 27th September 2011, 06:37 AM   #362
BStrong
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Our NWO contracts require us to spread various types of disinfo. To balance out the number of different truther theories out there.
SShhhh...They're already on to us.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2011, 03:11 PM   #363
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
But not so many problems that she couldn't make her way with her baby to the initial 16 foot hole that the plane apparently made. And then pass her baby down and drop the ten feet to the lawn outside. Relatively speaking no problem I would say.
post 328

I have , I believe, also asked you a question bill.

You balked at the suggestion of 'high explosives' and also pooh-pooh the idea that it was a 757, yet have not offered up an explanation that satisfies the conditions that Gallop and her compatriots suffered. Note that I will expect that your suggestion can also account for 100 feet of missing ground floor exterior wall.

You also seem fixated on the fact that Gallop did not die (or suffer absolutly greivious injury) when if it had been an explosive detonated several dozen feet from her location she would have even less chance of survival than the ramming of a 757 into the structure several dozen feet from her location. In this fixation you seem to be ignoring the fact that there were others not far from her location who did die..
By your 'logic' the fact that some people survive earthquake collapsed structures would have to be suspicious since being in a building that collapses due to an earthquake kills people.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2011, 12:53 AM   #364
zeusbheld
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by little grey rabbit View Post
Hundreds of people have claimed to have had sex with the Devil, doesn't make it true.
so eyewitness reports are utterly worthless in your book, yet your spurious, evidence-free claim that Lt. Col. O'Brien fired a missile somehow is worthy of contemplation?

something you may not have considered before pulling that hypothesis of yours out of your colon: how often do military aviators fly a variety of aircraft? in other words, could a pilot who regularly flies a C-130 be assigned to fly something with missiles? and if so, why would he, as opposed to oh, i don't know, a pilot who regularly flies aircraft that fire missiles?

hey, just asking questions.
zeusbheld is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2012, 02:27 AM   #365
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

I don't think I've ever faced palmed quite so much as I did reading the first four pages of this forum post. My god ergo.. just.. my god.
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories