IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 22nd February 2013, 09:59 PM   #1721
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
They are jumping from the other side of WTC 1, and the video is less than a minute long. All his video proves is - A 767 FLEW INTO WTC2.
Six minutes during the same time. No jumpers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH89...layer_embedded

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
You can't site a video as a source to support your claim if it undermines your asshat theory that the planes were fake, clearly the video shows otherwise.
Sure I can. The video had to be real in order to add a fake plane. Duh.


Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
They could see people jump from New Jersey. It was a clear day, and jumpers were visible from a mile away.
Where are those photographs? You'd think Eye Witness Number Two would have mentioned them from a mile away, not to mention the 36 foot by 9 foot wall panel that flew 700 horizontal feet while it fell 1000 feet.

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
So these guys stage an attack that involves making around 100,000 eye-witnesses see jet liners, rig three towers with secret explosives that are silent and leave zero evidence of their use - but fail to put one Iraqi onboard any of the planes.
Yeah, they realized the only thing they need to control is our sources of information. They could and did screw-up all day long because they knew their media outlets would make us believe anything. Perception management works.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:04 PM   #1722
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,843
Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
I didn't think I was that specific but....
True, I see that you hesitate to draw that specific conclusion.

There are three levels imo, true knowledge seekers, true believers, and thrill seekers. The first are now scarce in this subforum, as you point out.
The second are sometimes indistinquishable from the last. However some who fit that last category are obvious when no matter the topic they automatically take a confrontational and opposing position. Arguement for arguement's sake.

Quote:
thanks, we Canadians are so polite.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:04 PM   #1723
The Platypus
Graduate Poster
 
The Platypus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Yeah, they realized the only thing they need to control is our sources of information. They could and did screw-up all day long
because they knew their media outlets would make us believe anything. Perception management works.

Who is they?
__________________
I'll go with the qualified experts, over some ranting guy on the internet that claims he has "the truth".

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:08 PM   #1724
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,843
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Sure I can. The video had to be real in order to add a fake plane. Duh.


.
Aaaaahahahahaha
Right, and its so much harder to insert fake jumpers as well as large fast moving aircraft beacuse..... oh, yeah the perps simply forgot to do that because although they are so very technically advanced and had carefully planned out this fantastical scenario,,, they are also incredibly incompetant at the same time.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:09 PM   #1725
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,843
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Who is they?
The guys on the 20th floor of the Denver Airport of course.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:12 PM   #1726
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Six minutes during the same time. No jumpers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH89...layer_embedded

Sure I can. The video had to be real in order to add a fake plane. Duh.

Where are those photographs? You'd think Eye Witness Number Two would have mentioned them from a mile away, not to mention the 36 foot by 9 foot wall panel that flew 700 horizontal feet while it fell 1000 feet.

Yeah, they realized the only thing they need to control is our sources of information. They could and did screw-up all day long because they knew their media outlets would make us believe anything. Perception management works.
You know the first member of the FDNY who died that day was killed when a jumper landed on him. Why don't you take a couple of days off from grifting woo fake medical "treatments" in Portland and travel to to New York and tell them how you feel.

Hi member of the FDNY I run a holistic treatment web site, I don't believe that people died on 9/11.

See how that works out, because you've done all that you can do here.

By the way, sign up for the million dollar challenge too.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:12 PM   #1727
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 41,468
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
If any of the damage evidence was consistent with a jet crash, none of these questions would arise.
How would YOU know what damage is consistent with a jet crash? You're making things up on the same old "well, it seems to me" basis. Hint: We have an actual crash-site investigator in this thread.

Quote:
See here's one of the many problems with the jumpers.

The windows were 22 inches wide. Now, if you were faced with the panic of burning alive would you worry about holding someone's hand while you jump with your feet on fire? How did they coordinate that through a 22 inch window?
While you're trying to fleece the idiots for money to sponsor your ludicrous test, why don't you go down to home depot and buy a ruler. Draw out a 22 inch square on the floor. See if you can get your body into half that space. Half. It's easily done by simply standing sideways. I'm thin, but not abnormally so. You have to think in terms of the sideways width of the torso. Do you think someone with a 36" waist is that large? i.e. if you measure them similar to a square, how many inches would be the shoulder blades to breast or small of back to front of pot belly. if I was with another of my size, and we each wanted the other to make the first/final move and decided to do it by holding hands and saying **** it, here we go... I could've done it with a second person. And I have an advantage over you.... I've stood in those window wells a number of times.

So why don't you get out some red tape, mark off a 22" line, and turn sideways to it and show us your result? And remember, the body is somewhat flexible. If your worst fear is dying by fire and you have to twist or turn to get through the available space, I think you'll find a way.


Quote:
This image is a joke:
(image deleted)

This is a heart-tugging faked photograph which is exactly what a propagandist would do in a situation like this.

Why would any single image be faked if the official story was true?
This portion of your post is disgusting. Notwithstanding your misanthropy, let's discuss just how YOU know it is faked. Once again, we have photographic and video professionals and experts in this thread. What are your credentials. Where are the details as to how the image was manipulated.

Or is this going to be another one of those, "well, it's obvious to anyone who's not brainwashed" nonsensical answers.
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:23 PM   #1728
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 41,468
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Where are those photographs? You'd think Eye Witness Number Two would have mentioned them from a mile away, not to mention the 36 foot by 9 foot wall panel that flew 700 horizontal feet while it fell 1000 feet.
Nice try, but no cigar.

I never mentioned witnessing anyone jumping because like one of the people interviewed in one of those news reports, we saw objects going down, I couldn't be sure if they were people or if they were fixtures or furniture. This was still in the first few minutes after #1 was hit, and unlike your fantasies about witnesses, I will not use the fact that the timing coincides with reports of jumpers to influence what I distinctly recall at the time. "There are things falling. I sure hope that's not people."

Forget about the wall panel. Get back to your theory and your credentials and your evidence. (Or lack of same.)

And let's qualify your "stand corrected" for the peanut gallery. You stand corrected, only insofar as you acknowledge that someone had posted the links that you claim no one posted. But you do not stand or sit or lay corrected that you are now saying that ALL OF THOSE JUMPERS/BODIES are also faked. Is that a fair summation?
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:26 PM   #1729
Redwood
Graduate Poster
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I'm waiting for the answer to the single question I posed first. I'm not the one who claims to have seen a cartoon jet coming from the south while facing east.

Where did you see the jet?
Steve, I see that you're back after a brief vacation.

Steve, the jets weren't cartoons, they were real. Thousands of witnesses will testify to that.

Steve, as I've said before, you're getting worse and worse. Seek help NOW, before something horrible happens. If your problem is chemical/neurological, it can probably be treated medically.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:32 PM   #1730
Matthew Cline
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Hint: We have an actual crash-site investigator in this thread.
But he's one of them!
Matthew Cline is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:43 PM   #1731
Clayton Moore
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,508
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
PNAC paper never indicated a "desire" for a "new Pearl Harbor", it opined, in ONE sentence, that should such an attack occur, it would bolster the call for a more directly acting USA..
Larry Silverstein has not made millions let alone billions and if you can show us some evidence to the contrary by way of actual monies paid, not fantasies you or your ilk have constructed, then go for it.

However, EVEN IF PNAC had stated a deep desire for an attack and EVEN IF Larry Silverstein had somehow convinced insurance companies to pay out billions despite it being supposedly so obvious that he had his own buildings destroyed, that STILL would certainly not be even circumstantial evidence that the aircraft impacts were faked.
But thank you, Clayton, for illustrating your deep investment in this idea despite there being no real evidence to support it, nothing, nada, zip. All you can do is completely imaginatively nitpick away at the evidence that DOES exist, that planes flew into the towers, and construct complex fantasies that include trying to deny details that are irrellevent to whether planes flew into the buildings. Takes a lot of deep musing, mental effort to come up with complex fiction. When you are ready to show anything real to back up your musings, let us know.

ozeco thinks you actually know better and are simply a troll craving attention. Perhaps you'd be pleased to know I don't share that opinion. I believe you are simply ignorant, if that's any consolation.
If what I was saying wasn't the truth you and your buddies wouldn't be falling all over each other making up nonsense to defend the OCT lies. Lies that have great value to the prevaricators who hide behind them.
Clayton Moore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:50 PM   #1732
The Platypus
Graduate Poster
 
The Platypus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted by Clayton Moore View Post
If what I was saying wasn't the truth you and your buddies wouldn't be falling all over each other making up nonsense to defend the OCT lies. Lies that have great value to the prevaricators who hide behind them.

Funny coming from a cult that does nothing but hide behind lies. Like calling what happened the "OCT", that's a bold faced lie you all hide behind...
__________________
I'll go with the qualified experts, over some ranting guy on the internet that claims he has "the truth".

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 22nd February 2013 at 10:53 PM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:50 PM   #1733
ozeco41
Philosopher
 
ozeco41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moss Vale, NSW, Australia
Posts: 7,555
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
True, I see that you hesitate to draw that specific conclusion.

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
There are three levels imo, true knowledge seekers, true believers, and thrill seekers. The first are now scarce in this subforum, as you point out.
Yes - and for them "truther" was an honourable word. I wish it still was.
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
...The second are sometimes indistinquishable from the last. However some who fit that last category are obvious when no matter the topic they automatically take a confrontational and opposing position. Arguement for arguement's sake...

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
...thanks, we Canadians are so polite.
We Aussies tend to use words which are too robust for the US language censor on this forum - and it gets tedious referring to "persons conceived when parents were not married" OR "resembling the faeces of a male bovine" OR "characterised as if splashed with a quantity of haemoglobin" OR several variants on an old English word for a form of sexual practice which was illegal in most western countries.

And I've only started on the "b" initialled words.....

And I just saw three aircraft fly past at about 30-40,000 feet heading two for Melbourne and one for Sydney.....which ploy puts me back "on topic"

Even though I am lying in my teeth. Heavy rain and 100% cloud cover in this Sunburned country - the land of droughts and flooding rains etc etc.... Floods one end and bushfires the other end - on average we seem to get it right.

Last edited by ozeco41; 22nd February 2013 at 10:57 PM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:52 PM   #1734
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
If any of the damage evidence was consistent with a jet crash, none of these questions would arise.

See here's one of the many problems with the jumpers.

The windows were 22 inches wide. Now, if you were faced with the panic of burning alive would you worry about holding someone's hand while you jump with your feet on fire? How did they coordinate that through a 22 inch window? This image is a joke:

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ldinghands.jpg

This is a heart-tugging faked photograph which is exactly what a propagandist would do in a situation like this.

Why would any single image be faked if the official story was true?

Holy **** !

Please stop pissing on people's graves, it's not funny.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:54 PM   #1735
ozeco41
Philosopher
 
ozeco41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moss Vale, NSW, Australia
Posts: 7,555
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Holy **** !

Please stop pissing on people's graves, it's not funny.
Sickening isn't it. Which is one reason I don't feed trolling.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:15 PM   #1736
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
You know the first member of the FDNY who died that day was killed when a jumper landed on him. Why don't you take a couple of days off from grifting woo fake medical "treatments" in Portland and travel to to New York and tell them how you feel.

Hi member of the FDNY I run a holistic treatment web site, I don't believe that people died on 9/11.

See how that works out, because you've done all that you can do here.

By the way, sign up for the million dollar challenge too.
Father Judge. Sure, that's the topic that got me banned from ATS. Septic Overload didn't like the fact that I chose to post about Death Certificate number one at the same time he was using his "iconic" propaganda photos as his icon for the anniversary of 9/11. Kinda sick if you ask me.

What about him? Have you seen the Naudet film by the way?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:16 PM   #1737
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Holy **** !

Please stop pissing on people's graves, it's not funny.
You mean like claiming you saw jumpers that weren't there as a way to justify war? That's not funny either.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:19 PM   #1738
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,780
Jumpers were Staged in Yankee451's Fantasy

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
You mean like claiming you saw jumpers that weren't there as a way to justify war? That's not funny either.
You make up lies about 911 because you don't like war; so you lie? Is that a propaganda technique you got from the Hitler Big Lie stuff you posted on your web site?

http://yankee451.com/2012/02/28/911-for-psychos/

Yes, you have the Big Lie, and you are pushing the biggest Lie about 911 to date, missiles which did not exist did 911. You can't name who, or can you? Who did it?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:26 PM   #1739
X
Slide Rulez 4 Life
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,127
On September 11, 2001 I was sitting at home. I had graduated high school in May, and was not going to be starting my job until later that month. So I had little to do. I slept in, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and turned on the television.

By this time, the first jet had already hit, and there was news coverage on the scene. I watched the live coverage as the second jet hit. When it became clear that this was a deliberate attack and not a tragic accident. I watched the live coverage as the towers burned, as people died, as reports of the other hijackings filtered through.

I watched, live, as people started jumping from the towers. Oh yes, there were people jumping. That they were people was all to obvious on the video feeds. Faced with a choice of dying horribly in a fire, or having the option to control at least the manner of their death, many took the power of choice into their own hands and jumped.

I can't imagine what it must have been like to have seen that in person. I do not want to be able to imagine that. It was horrible enough watching it on television.

This thread is disgusting. It is patently obvious that Yankee451 exists only to offend people. It's a ploy for attention. And the reason Yankee451 has been on my ignore list almost as long as s/he's been here.

Ignorance is not a banner to be proudly waved. It is not a sign of especial intelligence. Using rhetorical questions to turn asinine, inane and misguided statements into "questions" is disingenuous at best.

I echo the call to end this thread. Some things are beyond the bounds of human decency. This is one of them.
__________________
It is sad that this is necessary:
Argumentum Ad Hominem: "You are wrong because you are ugly."
Not Ad-Hom: "You are wrong and you are ugly."

[X's posts are] ...as good as having 24 hours of Justin Bieber piped into your ears! - kmortis
X is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:33 PM   #1740
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 41,468
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
You mean like claiming you saw jumpers that weren't there as a way to justify war? That's not funny either.
More contention, yet no evidence.

Where's your evidence? I was sure by now you'd have at least forumulated a theory that you could put into, say, 500 words. But we don't see one. Why is that?

Where is your actual evidence that any videos or photos were faked. Surely an upstanding citizen like yourself who's concerned about war and stuff would not just be making things up? So I know you've researched all this, but I just can't seem to locate any actual evidence.

Where is your evidence of missiles? Or even your professional hypothesis as to how they were used, where they came from (what platforms) and what happened to the residue and missile parts that are so sorely not in any evidence from any of the sites. (You are a professional, aren't you? I mean surely no one who's trying to raise money for research is just some hack conspiradroid pulling facts off of paranoid websites.)

Red Herring Removal Request. Please drop the accusations that we all support the official story so that we could get our jollies over the invasion of Iraq. You're projecting. You seem to get such sick pleasure denying actual deaths that you assume that if you were part of the Impossibly Vast Conspiracy you'd do it just for the lulz. Many of us here were against the Iraq war, and some of us might even agree that Bush and friends used 911 as a convenient launching pad for his Freudian invasion (I'm coming, daddy!) of Iraq. We just don't have your Connect-a-dot-itis and assume that disagreeing with one thing sponsored by the government means that we have to look for malevolent intent in any other thing they were associated with.
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:36 PM   #1741
332nd
Penultimate Amazing
 
332nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,278
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post

See here's one of the many problems with the jumpers.

The windows were 22 inches wide. Now, if you were faced with the panic of burning alive would you worry about holding someone's hand while you jump with your feet on fire?
If a close friend lost their spouse & child to a drunk driver, would you ask "how are you doing" or "are you ok"? If not, does that mean no one else would?

Quote:
How did they coordinate that through a 22 inch window?
Off the top of my head, they both turned sideways in the window or one went after the other, or one grabbed the other as she/he jumped & was pulled along.
Quote:
This image is a joke:
Why?

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ldinghands.jpg

Quote:
This is a heart-tugging faked photograph which is exactly what a propagandist would do in a situation like this.

Why would any single image be faked if the official story was true?
No. A propagandist would've come up with something like crashing a plane into Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park during a game. Not only would you likely get a higher body count, not only would you likely catch families with young children, not only would you be guaranteed to get famous people, but the "they hate our freedoms" angle would be an easier sell. Plus it would be far simpler.
__________________
The poster formerly known as Redtail
332nd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:42 PM   #1742
MIKILLINI
Incromulent Logic
 
MIKILLINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,979
Originally Posted by X View Post
I echo the call to end this thread. Some things are beyond the bounds of human decency. This is one of them.
I agree.
__________________
Attempting to build a case without evidence is just another day spent with no use of common sense.-Me

The conspiracist is not merely illogical: he assaults logic.~ Pomeroo
MIKILLINI is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:53 PM   #1743
Matthew Cline
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Please stop pissing on people's graves, it's not funny.
Doesn't "pissing on people's graves" assume that he doesn't believe what he's saying?
Matthew Cline is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:57 PM   #1744
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
You mean like claiming you saw jumpers that weren't there as a way to justify war? That's not funny either.
Eh? Even without jumpers the wars would still happen.... you're not making any sense.

Maybe you can explain to me why real people wouldn't jump from the buildings? Even if your missile fantasy was true, you'd have damage, smoke and fire... and people jumping to get away from that hell.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:59 PM   #1745
The Platypus
Graduate Poster
 
The Platypus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
You mean like claiming you saw jumpers that weren't there as a way to justify war? That's not funny either.
Who did that? Who justified war by claiming they saw jumpers that weren't there?

Like most others from 9/11 cults, you can't even name exactly who you are making all these ridiculous accusations against.
__________________
I'll go with the qualified experts, over some ranting guy on the internet that claims he has "the truth".

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:00 AM   #1746
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by Matthew Cline View Post
Doesn't "pissing on people's graves" assume that he doesn't believe what he's saying?
Posting a picture of people plummeting to their deaths and calling it a joke is offensive, no matter what he really believes.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:10 AM   #1747
The Platypus
Graduate Poster
 
The Platypus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Posting a picture of people plummeting to their deaths and calling it a joke is offensive, no matter what he really believes.
I'm not shocked as 9/11 kooks are not honorable people, they often say and do stuff like this and alot worse...
__________________
I'll go with the qualified experts, over some ranting guy on the internet that claims he has "the truth".

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:32 AM   #1748
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,596
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I must have missed that link, can you provide it please?
Suddenly teevee footage is acceptable? What's the betting it won't be

The link has been given above by another poster, and it was given several pages ago.

i found it again myself with 10 seconds of googling. Do your own work, I am too busy trying to convey my contempt and disgust for this moronic fantasy in a way that doesn't breach the TOS. One day I may just take one for the team.

What it doesn't have is the magic word 'live' and a timestamp, which is what will satisfy you (well, it won't, because you'll find something that invalidates it for you, maybe the newscaster will be ginger, or something equally significant), but which you are probably fairly certain that doesn't exist, or you wouldn't ask.

I repeat though: it has news crews carrying out contemporaneous interviews with multiple eye witnesses who report seeing people jump, and multiple scenes of people jumping and falling. You can tell they are contemporaneous because the towers are still there, just like they are still there when you see people actually falling off the buildings, which is kind of a clue that they were filmed at the time of the attacks.

If you google really hard you can find pictures of what those people look like afterwards. I guess you think there was some sort of dumpster driving around Manhattan scattering body parts for the cameras.

As well as news footage there are films made by amateurs showing people jumping. Professional or amateur, all the footage was recorded by eyewitnesses. People who saw it. You were not an eyewitness, and you have made no attempt other than by innuendo and insult to do anything that would counter that eyewitness testimony with anything credible.

Time to stop asking questions and start answering them. Time to stop demanding we prove your theory for you and start proving it yourself.

Evidence. Got any?
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked

Last edited by threadworm; 23rd February 2013 at 12:34 AM.
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:34 AM   #1749
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator
 
Foolmewunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Posts: 41,468
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
My credentials? Who the **** are you anyway? What does anyone's credentials have to do with everyone else's ability to examine the same evidence? I make mistakes, sue me.

Making mistakes is all part of the territory, but my mistake doesn't change the fact that there were no jumpers in Courchesne's video, nor the fact that Dash80 was way too far away to recognize jumpers even if they had been there, and by all means, don't take my non-credentialed, flawed, biased opinion about it, watch the video and show me the jumpers. If you were honest you'd admit that reports of jumpers don't validate Dash80's claim she saw them, especially when video evidence from 450 feet closer says otherwise (don't take my word for it, measure it yourself).

I thought I remembered there were no photos or videos of bodies on the ground, other than that one crappy video showing them falling through the canopy, which is where I got confused about the news articles. I haven't paid much attention to the jumpers, the authorities on such matters are over at LRF.

http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-photo...os-t28362.html

The the above link has some thorough and unflinching research into the issue. I don't get along much with the LRF gang anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with much of their work.

I am not one of the "no one died" crowd. I am not convinced there were jumpers nor convinced there weren't. I know the power of propaganda, I know video can be faked, and I know they had been making movies with the WTC as a set for decades, so who knows how much of the footage was prerecorded. But I also doubt these folks would hesitate to kill people in order to start a war, so I won't speak out of school anyome. If you want my guess I'd have to say it's somewhere in between - that if there were jumpers there were fewer than were reported and they exaggerated their numbers with fake and genuine photographs that were altered just to give the controlled truth movement false leads that would discredit them later. That is what controlled opposition is all about.

This is why I focus on the damage evidence. It avoids all that other crap, and well, no one else pays much attention to it, interestingly enough. The engineering models should be done later this year, but in the meantime I've come here to chat with the true believers, because I really am trying to get the story straight, and who better to make sure my ducks are in a row than you fine people. Maybe later you can show me how a hollow aluminum jet wing can strike in one direction but damage the columns in a completely different direction, or how a 757 can disappear into the dry, rocky ground at Shanksville.
Until you show evidence, you no longer exist.
__________________
Ha! Foolmewunz has just been added to the list of people who aren't complete idiots. Hokulele

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:34 AM   #1750
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Eh? Even without jumpers the wars would still happen.... you're not making any sense.

Maybe you can explain to me why real people wouldn't jump from the buildings? Even if your missile fantasy was true, you'd have damage, smoke and fire... and people jumping to get away from that hell.

No, you're trying to skirt the fact you claimed you were a witness to jumpers which were too far away for you to see, and which video proves weren't there anyway.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:37 AM   #1751
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Until you show evidence, you no longer exist.
Nice handwave.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:40 AM   #1752
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Suddenly teevee footage is acceptable? What's the betting it won't be

The link has been given above by another poster, and it was given several pages ago.
There are dozens of you who I have stopped paying attention to, and I certainly don't take the time to read all the posts.

The TeeVee footage is what it is. I didn't say I was accepting it, only that it is there and I stand corrected. What it isn't is evidence that Dash80 saw jumpers.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:43 AM   #1753
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,596
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
There are dozens of you who I have stopped paying attention to, and I certainly don't take the time to read all the posts.

The TeeVee footage is what it is. I didn't say I was accepting it, only that it is there and I stand corrected. What it isn't is evidence that Dash80 saw jumpers.
And you don't have any evidence that she didn't.

Or any at all for that matter.

For anything.

Pony up.
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:46 AM   #1754
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,780
451 Fantasy evidence free

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Until you show evidence, you no longer exist.
His evidence does not exist. 451 Fantasies are evidence free.
http://yankee451.com/2012/02/28/911-for-psychos/
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:46 AM   #1755
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
And you don't have any evidence that she didn't.

Or any at all for that matter.

For anything.

Pony up.
Other than video and the distance which any honest person would admit causes a problem with her story, plus the fact her sister smelled jet fuel from a third of a mile away with the wind blowing away from them, not to mention the fact she can't recall which building she was in, well I don't know why I wouldn't believe her.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:51 AM   #1756
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
No, you're trying to skirt the fact you claimed you were a witness to jumpers which were too far away for you to see, and which video proves weren't there anyway.
No it doesn't, posters have pointed out people falling. Do you have bad eyesight?

I will repeat this again... I saw what seemed to be debris falling and other things falling that seemed very different, obviously people. Even from a distance the difference was obvious. 1/3 of a mile is not that far away, I can see cows in the fields at a slightly longer distance away from my bedroom window, close enough to tell they are indeed cows.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:57 AM   #1757
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
No it doesn't, posters have pointed out people falling. Do you have bad eyesight?

I will repeat this again... I saw what seemed to be debris falling and other things falling that seemed very different, obviously people. Even from a distance the difference was obvious. 1/3 of a mile is not that far away, I can see cows in the fields at a slightly longer distance away from my bedroom window, close enough to tell they are indeed cows.
Other posters have tried to point to pieces of falling debris shown in some of the zooms, as human. The columns were about 18 inches with the cladding, use that as a measurement. You know exactly where you saw them from a distance right? You should be able to go right to the place on the video. It's your claim, prove it.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 12:58 AM   #1758
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Other than video and the distance which any honest person would admit causes a problem with her story, plus the fact her sister smelled jet fuel from a third of a mile away with the wind blowing away from them, not to mention the fact she can't recall which building she was in, well I don't know why I wouldn't believe her.
The wind was blowing north then? You're sticking to that?

I know where I was, I'm just not willing to give this information to you. I might have if you hadn't started to get creepy about it, asking for personal details about my sister or myself.

Although I did tell you to look right behind the empty space YOU placed me in, the answer is there.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 01:03 AM   #1759
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,187
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Other posters have tried to point to pieces of falling debris shown in some of the zooms, as human. The columns were about 18 inches with the cladding, use that as a measurement. You know exactly where you saw them from a distance right? You should be able to go right to the place on the video. It's your claim, prove it.
It's not my video! There is atleast one falling person visible, the cameraman is talking about seeing people falling.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2013, 01:23 AM   #1760
Matthew Cline
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I am not one of the "no one died" crowd.
Wait, I thought you said that the towers where empty on 9/11. If the towers were empty and weren't hit by planes, then who died? Just the fire fighters?
Matthew Cline is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.