ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth

Old 6th October 2013, 09:18 AM   #1
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

"Wake up" to the twoof!

Yep!

With the able assistance of "Bob" - because why use your real name, we've now got Justice Java! Buy coffee, enlighten the world!

Quote:
"Bob", a generous AE911Truth supporter and coffee wholesaler with a passion for the art of roasting, has made this gracious offer, which includes free shipping on all orders. We’ve gained the confidence that these are among the finest coffees available, and we hope that you’ll consider getting your coffee from this source exclusively.
Wake up sheeple! Nothing says "safe" more than a product you ingest created by a person who's too much of a (rhymes with "Wussie) to use his real name.

Last edited by NoahFence; 6th October 2013 at 09:19 AM.
NoahFence is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 10:24 AM   #2
swright777
Muse

And it's only about twice the price of other similar coffees!

Hey, nobody said the truth was cheep.
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 10:41 AM   #3
Muc
Critical Thinker

The main business that generous "Bob" is trying so hard to keep secret is called "Quick Drip Coffee" in San Francisco, and the guy who owns it is not called Robert. If you compare the prices, he is asking pretty much the same for his truther coffee plus the $4 for AE911. What he's doing is basically licensing the AE911Truth brand name in the hope to make a quick buck through thousands of fanaticised truthers. You can call that a win-win deal for both parties, but there is certainly no generosity anywhere in there.

Very tasteful that one of the coffee flavors is called "Jet Fuel", btw...
Muc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 11:28 AM   #4
Spanx
Master Poster

Is it fair trade ?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 11:56 AM   #5
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Muc View Post
The main business that generous "Bob" is trying so hard to keep secret is called "Quick Drip Coffee" in San Francisco, and the guy who owns it is not called Robert. If you compare the prices, he is asking pretty much the same for his truther coffee plus the $4 for AE911. ...
http://wakeupcoffee.org/ Same PO Box.

Please pay 4 dollars more for coffee you can buy for 4 dollars less. Gage, selling lies, and adding a woo tariff to coffee.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 03:27 PM   #6
Robrob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Muc View Post
Just another example of their sick lack of empathy.
Old 6th October 2013, 04:15 PM   #7
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

And I bet it sells too... God people are so... ya know, with the amount of information we have here at JREF, we could start a whole chain of woo-based products, which would just be the exact same as regular products, but with the added 'woo-tariff' (lol beachnut)
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 04:50 PM   #8
slowsmile
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

Please pay 4 dollars more for coffee you can buy for 4 dollars less. Gage, selling lies, and adding a woo tariff to coffee.
Woo Tariff would be a great name for a twoofer rap act.
slowsmile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 06:23 PM   #9
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Yep!

With the able assistance of "Bob" - because why use your real name, we've now got Justice Java! Buy coffee, enlighten the world!

Wake up sheeple! Nothing says "safe" more than a product you ingest created by a person who's too much of a (rhymes with "Wussie) to use his real name.
Heh, the article is written by Mike Cook, who spent several months in a loony bin:

Quote:
In April of 2005, I shared information on the attacks of 9/11/01 with my teaching assistant. I was working as a special educator for the Covington, Ky. Independent School District at a state funded residential treatment center for abused and neglected boys. (I had previous experience with that population in "wilderness therapy" programs or "hoods in the woods" and I was working on a Master's Degree in Special Education at Northern Kentucky University - NKU.) I had a Kentucky permit to carry a concealed weapon and was doing so. The reasons for this precaution were very valid and extend beyond my involvement in the 9/11 Truth Movement. I had been giving my aide, and sometimes her daughter, a ride home after school and I knew that to discontinue this would be a considerable inconvenience for her. I was very willing to continue giving her a ride, but I felt apprehensive that she was not aware of the circumstance she was in while riding with me so I tried to inform her somewhat and showed her my pistol to emphasize that I was serious about this, that this was reality. She "freaked out" and took this information to my boss, who took it to the police.

The Covington police came to the classroom the next day before the
students arrived and took me to the psychiatric ward at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
He spent three weeks there, and was released. Then he made a little mistake:

Quote:
The current FEDERAL CASE against me began on 5/18/06. President George W. Bush was coming to town to raise funds and speak at NKU. I hand delivered a package of 9/11 Truth materials to the President of NKU a week beforehand with a polite letter requesting an opportunity to speak with the NKU president and the Board of Regents about this vital matter. I was in favor of showing a 9/11 Truth movie to the audience before President Bush arrived or, preferably, while he was there, but I realized his strict schedule might make that unfeasible. I was calling and emailing the NKU president's office steadily in the days leading up to President Bush's visit, thinking that he might require a little encouragement. I made a mistake, a poor choice of words, in an email on 5/18. What I should have said was something like, "Eventually, President Bush will be charged with Treason, be found guilty by a jury of his peers, and be shot by a firing squad." What I did say was, "Eventually, he will be shot for treason." So, the Secret Service came to see me.
He ended up getting a lawyer, but wasn't satisfied with the job the attorney was doing, so:

Quote:
I was less than enthusiastic about this lawyer's performance and fired him, following the advice of a 9/11 Truth aware lawyer I was connected with thanks to Dr. Jim Fetzer, just prior to a pretrial hearing on 10/6/06.
Hoo-boy, you can see the fly heading rapidly towards the ointment in that statement!

Quote:
This lawyer very promptly contacted me and I allowed him to remain in my service. (I will spare you the details. What he had to say sounded reasonable and was substantiated by subsequent examination on my part. I also understand, and have considerable empathy for, anyone who has difficulty coming to grips with the reality of 9/11, which remains relevant to this case regardless of any irrational arguments to the contrary that may be made.) At the pretrial hearing on 10/6/06, my lawyer filed a motion for me to be evaluated for mental competency to stand trial. It is my understanding that any reasonable lawyer would want to take this step, and could actually be considered negligent if they did not, give the circumstances.
He was ruled not mentally competent to stand trial. I haven't seen a lot of follow-up on Cook's case, but he definitely provided me with amusing fodder for a post on SLC.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2013, 07:07 PM   #10
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

Think of it as a tax on stupidity.
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2013, 03:22 AM   #11
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Nice to know that Mike Cook has lost his ccw permanently. in most states.
Old 7th October 2013, 04:04 AM   #12
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
Woo Tariff would be a great name for a twoofer rap act.
The Smoot-Hawley Blues.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2013, 11:51 AM   #13
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by TjW View Post
Think of it as a tax on stupidity.

Reminds me of a comedy routine (I think it was The Frantics)

"And of course there's the 10% stupid tax...."

"Hey, I know there's no such thing as a 'Stupid Tax'!"

"Well, that means you don't have to pay it!"
Old 9th October 2013, 01:13 AM   #14
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
You need coffee, because The Truth won't wake you up!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories