ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Closed Thread
Old 7th August 2016, 07:19 PM   #761
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
Sorry people but throwing these huge numbers out might look good for holohoax ratings I just don't by it, I am a true Skeptic.....
It would be good if you followed along: the people "throwing these huge numbers out" about Dachau are Jim Rizoli and DianeKayKing. The 238,000 estimate for the number of Jews killed at Dachau is not remotely believable and is not used by scholars, who rather estimate 30,000+ deaths in total at the camp.

So, how this works, as you know, is that since Jim Rizoli and DianeKayKing claimed 238,000 Jews were said to be cremated there, they need to show us the source for this. A scholarly source, not the one they've given. They need to name the scholars who currently estimate that 238,000 Jews were cremated at Dachau.

I hope you will agree that Jim Rizoli and DianeKayKing should refrain from claiming that the figure 238,000 Jews killed at Dachau is alleged today by scholars unless they can identify which scholars argue this. The USHMM site doesn't argue this, for example, it says that about 188,000 people in total were incarcerated at Dachau. The 238,000 figure which DianeKayKing used appears to be a denier strawman.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 07:49 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:20 PM   #762
HDenier
Banned

I wasn't there

Originally Posted by Ivanesca View Post
Look at that. Rizoli's friend admits it too: they can't prove anything but they continue to believe their assertions anyway.
I don't make up events like you hoaxers do. When you link me a picture taken in "secret" under pain of suppossed death and you tell me the people immediately went to the gas chambers, I laugh......But since no homicidal gas chambers existed in the first place we can all be assured those imagined stories of trips to gas chambers are lies....or better, a misinterpretation of the story teller, how's that?
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:34 PM   #763
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Way back in 2010, Fritz Berg won a stundie for asserting that all the Jews would have to do to survive a zyklon gassing was to get as close to the ground as possible and hold their breath...for Twenty minutes. Seriously. This is the man Rizoli et al tout as an expert.
You wouldn't happen to have a link to some of that deliciousness, would you?!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:37 PM   #764
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
You made an unwarranted assumption that I wasn't genuine in asking for the source I requested: "not that it matters to you." "Snarky" is roughly synonymous with "snide." You don't know what matters to me, because you don't know me, and I ask you kindly not to presume that I am being dishonest if I make a request in this thread. You didn't state an opinion about something - you attributed something to me without any basis.

I've already linked (here) to a number of photos of mass graves (Matthew Ellard posed two photographs also) (here's another sampling); your continued requests for something already shown are an entirely different issue to your making baseless assumptions about forum members.

To remind you, your next post after I linked to evidence, including photos, for mass graves with Jewish victims was
Photographs are not the sole, or most, important evidence for the mass murder, and their interpretation requires taking into account other evidence. Which I've also explained to you. Please be aware that I will not link to every photograph I know of that shows mass graves/bodies of Holocaust victims just because you refuse to deal with the ones I have posted.
Hey Jim, sorry, I was in a rush and forgot these photos, the ones of Liepaja I posted last week. Where do you want to start discussing the mass shootings - Ponary or Liepaja? You didn't answer when I asked you last week. - best, Lemmy C
Old 7th August 2016, 07:47 PM   #765
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
What is wrong with you people....chuckle...? Historians don't have to prove something to you personally - since it quite clear you are biased and have so stated.

Historians by consensus have fully accepted the scholarship that is the basis of Holocaust. Your personal denial of it is simply not of any value whatsoever and I find it immensely funny that you don't understand that....lol
It's quite a narcissistic take by the deniers. As if anyone has to prove anything to them, and as if they can come here and state a thing with no proof and expect it to be accepted, by skeptics no less.
Old 7th August 2016, 07:52 PM   #766
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
the nomination

and we have a winner!

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 07:53 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:53 PM   #767
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
It's quite a narcissistic take by the deniers. As if anyone has to prove anything to them, and as if they can come here and state a thing with no proof and expect it to be accepted, by skeptics no less.
Yes I have noted that same mental disconnect in flat-earthers, creationist, pyramids-made-by-aliens, etc. I find it highly amusing that they imagine their personal denial overcome consensus, facts or common sense.

Last edited by Hans; 7th August 2016 at 08:26 PM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 08:06 PM   #768
HDenier
Banned

Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
About those MASS graves....how many people are you talking here and pictures please.
I have a problem believing in such nonsense without pictures....
Is there a reason why we DON'T have any pictures?

Well anyway......
Below is what they put to death 11 people for......so I guess it's just a minor thing right?
Being put to death for lies that was said about you.
I love the electrocution tale....LOL

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml

Fake 'Gas Chamber'

Each year for decades, tens of thousands of visitors to Auschwitz have been shown an execution "gas chamber" in the main camp, supposedly in its "original state." In January 1995 the prestigious French weekly magazine L'Express acknowledged that "everything" about this "gas chamber" is "false," and that it is in fact a deceitful postwar reconstruction. [6]

Bizarre Tales

At one time it was seriously claimed that at Auschwitz Jews were systematically killed with electricity. American newspapers in February 1945, citing a Soviet eyewitness report from the recently-liberated camp, told readers that the methodical Germans had killed Jews there using an "electric conveyor belt on which hundreds of persons could be electrocuted simultaneously [and] then moved on into furnaces. They were burned almost instantly, producing fertilizer for nearby cabbage fields." [7]

At the Nuremberg Tribunal, chief US prosecutor Robert Jackson charged that the Germans had used a "newly invented" device to instantaneously "vaporize" 20,000 Jews near Auschwitz "in such a way that there was no trace left of them." [8] No reputable historian now accepts either of these fanciful tales.

Except the Skeptoids here....LOL

JR
The "electric conveyor belt" story may have some half truth but not the hoaxers way. It seems during the 1936 Olympics while TV crews were setting up their new equipment and massive amounts of live wires and transmitter tubes broadcasting these Olympics that they saw huge amounts of dead bugs near the equipment. This lead the Germans to conclude that this could be something as a way to control bugs and pest. VERY interesting article here.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5035

Thus I believe that the use of this new equipment at these supposed "death camps" was the bases for rumors to spread about conveyor belts and electricity zapping which as usual turned in telegraph, tell a women rumor that we now get in a lot of these holohoax stories. A lot of the rumor is based on real facts ( fumigation chambers for clothes and bedding to the HOMICIDAL gas chamber stories ) but the interpretation is left up to whoever is telling the story with the greatest imagination, especially if they are Jewish.

Of course why would these mean evil Germans who you hoaxers think want to kill everybody eating a bagel put so much money, time and effort to use this equipment to MURDER people? Oh wait, it wasn't to MURDER people but to SAVE LIVES......Of course these FACTS got turned around into all these stories of death, which is understandable because people are gullible.

MANY more holocaust stories of horror exist but you can be assured they are keeping them under raps because they are totally nonsense. Unfortunately people lives hung on some of these lies and rumors sad to say.
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 09:57 PM   #769
JimRizoli
Banned

Excellent points why would the Germans spend so much time and energy and money on new technologies to keep people alive yeah that's what they did. And yet the Holohucksters here wants you to believe that they spent all this money and Technology on trying to kill these people which makes no sense at all when we all know that they needed them for labor in the factories in all those camps. But the Holohucksters can spin it any way they can and they will to make it look like these camps were extermination camps when they really were Work camps and Havens for many people who couldn't even work that were housed in the camps.

JR
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 10:17 PM   #770
Hans
Philosopher

Excellent points why would the Germans spend so much time and energy and money on new technologies to keep people alive yeah that's what they did. And yet the Holohucksters here wants you to believe that they spent all this money and Technology on trying to kill these people which makes no sense at all when we all know that they needed them for labor in the factories in all those camps. But the Holohucksters can spin it any way they can and they will to make it look like these camps were extermination camps when they really were Work camps and Havens for many people who couldn't even work that were housed in the camps.

JR

You sure are a tad lame for a wannabee neo-nazi. Your posters boys shared many things with Germany culture, especially one - a dedication of organization and efficiency. Even when it didn't really make much sense to do so.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 10:34 PM   #771
Ivanesca
Thinker

JR
Jews were not the only forced laborers in the German war Economy. IIRC there were about 7 million Polish forced laborers in Gernany during the war. At any rate, Rizoli's presenting a false dichotomy. The Germans got around this false dichotomy by carrying out the principle of selection: those who could work would be spared for now and killed off when there would be no longer any need for them. Those who couldn't work would be killed on the spot. Goebbels talks about this in this diary, and the head of the Fuhrer's chancellary (Brack) said the same thing in a letter suggesting forced sterilization. It's a straightforward concept,
Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 12 & Rul1 0

Last edited by kmortis; 8th August 2016 at 09:19 AM.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 10:41 PM   #772
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Honestly, after checking this out you really think Auschwitz was a "death camp"?
http://www.rense.com/lets_stop_with_..._lies.htm.html
I see, so you listen to KKK Grand Wizard, David Duke, the holocaust denier, on the Rense Organisation website.

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 11:04 PM   #773
Ivanesca
Thinker

Honestly, after checking this out you really think Auschwitz was a "death camp"?
Since there are documents telling us that cripples and sick people would be "liquidated", and that Poles would "die of natural causes contrary to the measures applied to the Jews", sure. That and other pieces of evidence are a lot better than anything from someone who's admitted he can't prove anything.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 11:11 PM   #774
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

I don't make up events like you hoaxers do. When you link me a picture taken in "secret" under pain of suppossed death and you tell me the people immediately went to the gas chambers, I laugh......
Even if you don't believe innocent lives were taken, others clearly do. Why exactly would that be a laughing matter?

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 11:21 PM   #775
Ivanesca
Thinker

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
Even if you don't believe innocent lives were taken, others clearly do. Why exactly would that be a laughing matter?
Doublethink. He tells us that the Holocaust didn't happen, but deep down, he knows it did and is glad that it happened. Because he hates the Jews.
Old 7th August 2016, 11:28 PM   #776
Ivanesca
Thinker

I don't make up events like you hoaxers do. When you link me a picture taken in "secret" under pain of suppossed death and you tell me the people immediately went to the gas chambers, I laugh......But since no homicidal gas chambers existed in the first place we can all be assured those imagined stories of trips to gas chambers are lies....or better, a misinterpretation of the story teller, how's that?
It's documented that there was a general prohibition on taking photographs by the German personnel. You can see this for example in the "Operation Reinhard secrecy oath". Not all rules are followed though: that's why the Treblinka commandant has a photo album detailing his service.

That said, the others have told you that there are photographs of things other than gassing. There are lots of photos showing mass shooting, for example. You have yet to address any of them.
Old 8th August 2016, 02:02 AM   #777
Degeneve
Muse

If the holocaust was such a big event as LM says why was the FIRST museum opened In 1993?
Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was opened in 1947 according to a decision of the Polish government. Yad Vashem was opened in 1953.

You're really struggling with simple facts...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 02:45 AM   #778
Ivanesca
Thinker

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post

Originally Posted by HDenier

If the holocaust was such a big event as LM says why was the FIRST museum opened In 1993?
Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was opened in 1947 according to a decision of the Polish government. Yad Vashem was opened in 1953.

Wait. I can't believe he actually said this. Aside from it being a complete non sequitur, it's just plain stundie worthy. Does everyone agree that HDenier be nominated for a stundie?

Seriously, though. This is a non sequitur. The US government didn't compensate wrongfully interred Japanese Americans until the 1980s. HDenier may as well argue that the internment never happened.

To answer his question: Jews don't control the USA. In the immediate aftermath of the war, the US needed Germany as an ally and so turned a blind eye to The Nazi Regime's crimes as a gesture of goodwill to the nascent West German governnent. It wasn't until after the collapse of the Soviet Union and renewed interest in the period that the US could properly commemorate the event.
To add to Degeneve's point: Jews didn't control the Soviet Union either. It may be true that the Soviet Backed Polish Government opened the Auschwitz museum after the war, but the museum made little to no reference to Jews being the majority of the victims. This was in accordance with the Soviet Policy of suppressing the fact that the Nazis killed Jews for being Jews. This is why the inital plaque does not describe the victims as "Jews".

HDenier for Stundie.

Last edited by Ivanesca; 8th August 2016 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Html typo
Old 8th August 2016, 04:26 AM   #779
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

It's documented that there was a general prohibition on taking photographs by the German personnel. You can see this for example in the "Operation Reinhard secrecy oath". Not all rules are followed though: that's why the Treblinka commandant has a photo album detailing his service.
Concerning the Einsatz Reinhard camps, SS personnel were required to sign this secrecy pledge; note item 4 - "that there is an absolute prohibition on photography in the camps of 'Einsatz Reinhard'." Jim Rizoli's notion that the Germans permitted thorough documentation of their deeds in photographs is quaint but ill-informed.

In the occupied East, various prohibitions were put in place to bar German soldiers and police officers photographing atrocities. For example, as early as 22 July 1941 Chief of General Staff Woehler laid down to the 11th Army Command that restrictions were to be put in place (“for any normal human being . . . no photographs will be made of abominable excesses, and no report of them will be given in letters home”; such photos should be prohibited and “confiscated together with the negatives” as affronts to “decency and discipline”); Struk in Photographing the Holocaust cites two orders of Heydrich (11 November 1941 and 16 April 1942) forbidding “the taking of pictures at mass executions” and requesting that commanders of Order Police search for contraband photos amongst the men of their units. Thus, some of the orders were issued by individual commands of the Wehrmacht, others were more general police orders. Also, from an article by Jurgen Matthaus: "On July 11, 1941, possibly in reaction to the earlier killings by Order Police units in Białystok, Montua transmitted an order from HSSPF Bach-Zelewski for all Jews aged 17 to 45 'convicted' of plunder to be shot. To prevent the emergence of “places of pilgrimage” (Wallfahrtsorte), the units had to carry out the executions clandestinely. No photographs or onlookers were allowed." Montua's order read in part: “I forbid photographing and the permitting of spectators at the executions.”(quoted in Ordinary Men, pp 13-14)

Despite the orders, according to Struk, “Reinhard Wiener said that he had no problems filming at Liepaja. The ban, ‘confined to the shootings which took place in the east,’ was not, he said, imposed unit the end of 1941.” (Wiener was a German Kriegsmarine who shot the iconic footage of the trench execution in July 1941 to which I linked in a post last week.) - more below

hat said, the others have told you that there are photographs of things other than gassing.
The Taubner case has already been mentioned. It is interesting that Taubner was aware of the prohibition he was breaking. The Taubner verdict (1943, concerning events which took place in August-October 1941) mentions as common knowledge that Taubner "knew that the photographing of such incidents [executions] was not permitted." (Klee, p 199) Further, the verdict states, "The accused claims not to have known that he was not permitted to take pictures of executions he carried out. The accused however cannot be believed in this matter. Right from the time he served in the Luftwaffe the accused has known that photographs may not be taken of official procedures, since these are viewed as 'secret.' . . . Witness Fritsch drew his attention to the fact that, as he understood it, the taking of such photographs was forbidden." The verdict doesn't mention a Himmler order - and not Heydrich's order (these coming after the time of Taubner's actions); Taubner commanded an SS workshop in the 1 SS Infantry Brigade so would not have been subject to an order for Army Group South. The verdict implies a general knowledge that photographs of official business, including executions, were not to be taken - under a general order for secrecy rather than under a specific order against photographing in the east. Taubner was found guilty in taking and sharing "photograph of the incidents" on the ground of "disobedience. Such pictures could pose the gravest risks to the security of the Reich if they fell into the wrong hands. . . . The accused was also aware of this considerable danger." The judgment underscored that the photography, including an image of "a Jewish woman who was almost completely naked," was "tasteless and shameless" considering that "the taking of such photographs is forbidden."

Rules were not observed always and everywhere, as the Taubner case showed. Struk tells us that cameras proliferated among the troops sent East, in addition to the photography equipment sent east with Propaganda Companies attached to Wehrmacht divisions. Klee's book includes background on photos taken at Ponary. Here is another angle on Germans breaking the prohibition on taking "atrocity photographs," the postwar testimony of witnesses to actions in Lithuania:

Yehuda Barill, on the action in Ziezmariai, second half of August 1941: “According to the local peasants in the area, the Lithuanians [sic] murderers did the shooting and the Germans took photographs.”

Dvora Gus, interviewed on mass murder of 30 September 1941 targeting Jews of Onuskis: “The Germans stood near the pit as the Jews were being shot; they did not do the shooting, but filmed everything.”

Leyb Zibberg, relating what he'd heard about the murder of Jews in Pilviskiai, 15 September 1941: “The local Lithuanian Antanas Adomaitis told Leyb [Zibberg] that it was Lithuanians who had shot the women and children. The Germans had stood near the pit and continuously photographed.”

Mendel Davidson, concerning mass shooting of 26 August 1941 outside the town of Zarasai, on the Kaunas-Daugavpils highway in eastern Lithuania:
“At the very moment that the men were being shot, a low-flying plane appeared and circled the area several times. Word spread that the Germans were taking photographs.”

Ursula Urbanaityte, on the murders of women and children at Vilkaviskis, 6 July 1941: “Cvirkuviene also told then that the shooters were all Lithuanians - partisans, policemen and members of the Riflemen’s Club. The Germans stood at a distance, filming. There were about five Germans there, but they didn’t shoot. The shooting was done with machine guns and rifles.”

Testimony from a Lithuanian, Matilda Kirgelite Kulikauskiene, on Virbalis, shooting of 26 August 1941: “After the women and children were killed . . . Navickas supervised the sale of bloodied possessions at cheap prices. . . . There were no Germans present during the shooting; they just drove up in a car and filmed everything that the Lithuanians did.” (p 200)

Quotations from Bankier, Expulsion and Extermination: Holocaust Testimonials from Provincial Lithuania, pp 115, 122, 137, 139, 160, 200

Thus, the shootings were not systematically or thoroughly documented but some photographs were taken and some of those survive - an elementary concept that Jim Rizoli and HDenier either cannot grasp or don't want to.

There are lots of photos showing mass shooting, for example. You have yet to address any of them.
Apparently he'd rather repeat that none have been shown or that not every massacre and every body was photographed.

Among the images of German atrocities shown in this thread recently have been moving and still images of two mass shootings at Liepaja in Latvia: Klee's book also has information on Liepaja, also mentioned above. The piece in Klee (pp 126-135) correlates with an interview given by Wiener, the German soldier who shot the movie of the summer executions at Liepaja. Testimony from interpreter Fahrbach: "All of these early executions took place in the area to the south of the lighthouse. Later the execution area was moved to the north of the port among some dunes" (Wiener wasn't present for the later massacre). The boatman Vandrey said that soldiers turned up under orders, explaining that numerous Wehrmacht soldiers ("over a hundred men" he recalled at one particular action) attended the executions "as spectators." The scene in Wiener's film indeed shows a very public action with many spectators, many in uniform, some of them eager to watch. Another witness, Rosenstock, commander of 2nd Company Reserve Police Battalion, described the scenario including the detail that "The execution area was visited by scores of German spectators from the Navy and the Reichsbahn." Schulz's testimony stated, "I must mention that apart from me there were also other members of the Wehrmacht (army and navy) watching the execution." These testimonies refer to the July-August shootings, one of which Wiener filmed. A letter of 3 January 1942, from Kugler, the Liepaja SS and Police Chief, to the commander of the Riga Ordnungspolizei noted that, among the "constantly expressed" complaints of locals about the executions of the Jews, "a rumour is abroad that the execution was filmed in order to have material to use against the Latvian Schutzmannschaft.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 8th August 2016 at 05:54 AM.
Old 8th August 2016, 04:39 AM   #780
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

And Państwowe Muzeum na Majdanku (the Majdanek State Museum) was opened in friggin' fall 1944!
Old 8th August 2016, 04:43 AM   #781
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

HDenier for Stundie.
Only if we can include that he used Hogan's Heroes, a sit-com about a Stalag, as another part of this pseudo-argument concerning the Holocaust:
Prior to this nobody realy cared about this Jewsih holocaust crap..and derservedly.....After all America had Hogans Heroes, and everybody knows that NO thought of gassings was ever brought up in that humerous show and the Germans were not evil but just dipicted as dumbos. That show ran from 1965-1971.....
Are Poe's eligible for Stundies? Just asking.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 8th August 2016 at 05:53 AM.
Old 8th August 2016, 05:05 AM   #782
Ivanesca
Thinker

Only if we can include that he used Hogan's Heroes, a sit-com about a Stalag, as another part of this pseudo-argument concerning the Holocaust:
Are Poe's eligible for Stundie's? Just asking.
Yes, of course. That's a non sequitur too.

Strange. Antisemites insist that Jews control the American media and Hollywood. And yet as HDenier points out, media at the time did not depict or touch upon the genocide against them, due to America's fixation on Russia as the enemy of the time and Germany percieved as an important ally. It's almost as if Jews don't control the American media...
Old 8th August 2016, 05:42 AM   #783
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Yes, of course. That's a non sequitur too.

Strange. Antisemites insist that Jews control the American media and Hollywood. And yet as HDenier points out, media at the time did not depict or touch upon the genocide against them, due to America's fixation on Russia as the enemy of the time and Germany percieved as an important ally. It's almost as if Jews don't control the American media...
Not to mention Hogan's Heroes itself in this regard: supposedly, according to HDenier, the show didn't reflect the Holocaust which the Jews were trying to put over on people but was instead an innocuous, "humerous" take on the war - without gassings and so on.

But then there's the dissonance to the anti-Semitic narrative of hoaxing in that Hogan's Heroes featured one star from Germany who was Jewish under the Reich's racial laws and whose family had fled Germany in 1935 (Werner Klemperer, playing Colonel Klink - Klemperer was nephew of Dresden diarist Victor Klemperer whose journal is a widely used source for the Holocaust in Germany as seen by a Jew in a mixed marriage) and another star who was an Orthodox French Jew and who survived Auschwitz, having been deported to the camp in 1942 (this was Robert Clary, who played the POW LeBeau in Hogan's Heroes). The iconic Sgt Schultz was played by John Banner, also Jewish. In addition, the show's co-creator was Albert Ruddy, a Canadian-born Jew who grew up in NYC.

It seems that the Jews "behind" Hogan's Heroes never got the memo on hoaxing the Holocaust and, in HDenier's odd scenario, were working instead to "dipict" the Germans as inept bumblers who could not have carried out a mass murder. How odd for "theories" of hoaxing by "the Jews," like the one HDenier is trying to put over.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 8th August 2016 at 05:55 AM.
Old 8th August 2016, 06:31 AM   #784
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

the 1972 Vienna Trial

I'm still waiting for Jim to post the alleged report that stated Krema II-V were unsuitable for conversion into gas chambers.

Background:
Jim stated that during the Vienna Trial of 1972 of the two Auschwitz engineers someone submitted an expert report that the Krema could not be converted into gas chambers.

I'd like to see a copy of that report.
Jeffk 1970 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 07:42 AM   #785
JimRizoli
Banned

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I see, so you listen to KKK Grand Wizard, David Duke, the holocaust denier, on the Rense Organisation website.

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
Great stuff!

JR
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 07:44 AM   #786
JimRizoli
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeffk 1970 View Post
I'm still waiting for Jim to post the alleged report that stated Krema II-V were unsuitable for conversion into gas chambers.

Background:
Jim stated that during the Vienna Trial of 1972 of the two Auschwitz engineers someone submitted an expert report that the Krema could not be converted into gas chambers.

I'd like to see a copy of that report.
Even more so show me how it could be done.
More HoloHoax nonsense.....LOL

JR
Old 8th August 2016, 07:56 AM   #787
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

JR
Why are you unable to produce the requested report?
Old 8th August 2016, 07:57 AM   #788
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

JR
Rooms and even whole buildings get re-purposed all the time.

What is it that you find difficult about the concept?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 07:57 AM   #789
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Great stuff!

JR
In your own words, what's great about it?
Old 8th August 2016, 07:59 AM   #790
Degeneve
Muse

Why are you unable to produce the requested report?
Occam's razor answer: because such report does not exist and has never existed...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 08:02 AM   #791
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Occam's razor answer: because such report does not exist and has never existed...
Jim, with great sorrow, this is what I concluded also.

Over to you ...
Old 8th August 2016, 08:10 AM   #792
threadworm
Graduate Poster

In your own words, what's great about it?
Is it full of racist bigotry encouraging the extermination of inferior peoples and the rise of a master race? I'm not sure that would work out well for Jim.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 08:22 AM   #793
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Vienna Report

Jim, I asked for the report.

Do you have a copy of this report?

Or, am I to conclude that such a report never existed?
Jeffk 1970 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th August 2016, 09:30 AM   #794
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Rense

Jim, why haven't you brought up whale as a good website to visit for the "truth?"
Old 8th August 2016, 09:38 AM   #795
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

HDenier for Stundie.

Way ahead of you.
Old 8th August 2016, 09:42 AM   #796
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Nazi bug zappers

I think I want to know more about this:

"It seems during the 1936 Olympics while TV crews were setting up their new equipment and massive amounts of live wires and transmitter tubes broadcasting these Olympics that they saw huge amounts of dead bugs near the equipment. This lead the Germans to conclude that this could be something as a way to control bugs and pest..."

HD or Jim, could you elaborate more on this? I want to know more about this. Is there some type of literature I could read on the Nazi bug zappers?
Old 8th August 2016, 09:48 AM   #797
Ivanesca
Thinker

Originally Posted by Jeffk 1970 View Post
Jim, I asked for the report.

Do you have a copy of this report?

Or, am I to conclude that such a report never existed?
He probably heard about it from some other guy who said it, without checking it for himself.
Old 8th August 2016, 09:48 AM   #798
JimRizoli
Banned

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
You do know ZB is lighter than air?

JR
Old 8th August 2016, 09:50 AM   #799
JimRizoli
Banned

He probably heard about it from some other guy who said it, without checking it for himself.

Funny....I thought thats what you HoloHuxsters were doing...LOL

JR
Old 8th August 2016, 09:51 AM   #800
JimRizoli
Banned

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Is it full of racist bigotry encouraging the extermination of inferior peoples and the rise of a master race? I'm not sure that would work out well for Jim.

And what is wrong with that thinking?

JR
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories