IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , Alain Soral , anti-semitism , Dieudonne M'bala M'bala , Rudy Dent

Old 4th November 2016, 03:22 PM   #241
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Can anybody translate that for me? I've read it twice and I'm not getting anything.

Dave
You should apply Picabia's Golden Ratio Degenerator to the coded text. It made twice as much less anything.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2016, 03:33 PM   #242
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Forget it Dave. It's Apocalypsetown.
Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
Essentially yes. In the truest meaning of the word. The veil is lifted.

If you are antisemitic, I strongly suggest that you think about things more deeply and find the way to lay that attitude aside...wake up and smell the roses, and understand Israel the way Israel understands Israel in relation to the role She is playing re the rest of the world.

iow

Examine the obvious,
I ran your avatar's hieroglyphs through Tzara's Translator.
- "If Israel ruled the world beggars would ride".
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum

Last edited by BasqueArch; 4th November 2016 at 03:38 PM.
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2016, 04:17 PM   #243
Navigator
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BasqueArch View Post
I ran your avatar's hieroglyphs through Tzara's Translator.
- "If Israel ruled the world beggars would ride".
You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.

Atheism is not skepticism

Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors. ~ ISF disclaimer
Navigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2016, 06:18 PM   #244
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Essentially yes. In the truest meaning of the word. The veil is lifted.

If you are antisemitic, I strongly suggest that you think about things more deeply and find the way to lay that attitude aside...wake up and smell the roses, and understand Israel the way Israel understands Israel in relation to the role She is playing re the rest of the world.

iow

Examine the obvious,
Interesting. ..
Old 5th November 2016, 07:39 AM   #245
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Ce qui sera sera
Doris Day Debunking.
Old 21st November 2016, 12:44 PM   #246
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Common Ancestors

NOTE: Not sure which web site did it, but got the pop up about how my computer is locked, etc; which does not go away until I went to "task manager" and stopped it. May of been a web site ad hit by accident, but the two web sites below "incogman." and "firstlightforum", looked like the kind of sites which could have adware, etc... (most likely I hit an ad while scrolling the pages)

9/11 truth and anti-semitism?
http://incogman.net/2008/02/50-top-r...an-inside-job/
Not sure how I found this web site... wait, I searched 50 reasons 9/11 was... or something.
Not a lot in common with the basic lies and BS of 9/11 truth; but then I did not waste much time checking more than NORAD, as I waded in the sewer of ignorance and bigotry.
http://www.911truth.org/the-top-40-r...offical-story/
Is 9/11 truth a covert anti-semitic lies-R-US thing...

Then I found a site that seemed to be slamming "incogman", but then appeared to be anti-semitism lite crazy, ... mixed with CTs and more 9/11 truth BS

https://firstlightforum.wordpress.co...-in-the-world/

I was looking up how to edit video and fell into the sewer of BS... I have to go clean my computer.

How were 9/11 truth and anti-semitism conceived; a rape by Hate and Ignorance. Sharing a common ancestry.

Last edited by beachnut; 21st November 2016 at 01:11 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2017, 02:18 PM   #247
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I just stumbled on an anti-semite who doesn't mind being called one:
https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...#comment-45798
Originally Posted by sockpuppet2012
The Israeli Mossad, Military and Government, along with traitorous Jews in the U.S. Government, Military, Intelligence and Mass Media did and covered-up and continue to cover-up 9-11.

They also employed some useful idiot Goyim for window dressing.

Bollyn proved who did it far beyond a reasonable doubt; he proved it conclusively.

The wholly Jewish controlled mass media have promoted the fraudulent “war on terror” in which millions of innocent people have died, and continue to die.

I don’t mind being called an anti-semite.

The more I’m called an anti-semite, the more I know I’m speaking truth.

Truth is anti — “semitic”
There won't be anyone replying against this, I am sure. Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.
Old 6th March 2017, 09:20 AM   #248
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I just stumbled on an anti-semite who doesn't mind being called one:
https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...#comment-45798

There won't be anyone replying against this, I am sure. Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.
The discussion continues.

A commenter "Brighton" advises not to focus on the Jews for tactical reasons, as not all Jews were involved, and not everyone involved was a Jew.

Sockpuppet2012 makes the following point then: "At the planning stage, which had to have taken years, if not decades, all the top conspirators had to be Jews. I don’t believe any Goyim would be trusted with such information, risking death-bed confessions, or a pang of conscience that might cause them to sabotage the plan."
There. He said it. Apparently, only Jews have no conscience. All of them.
He goes on:
"All the people who rigged the Buildings for demolition had to be loyal Jews in the Mossad, the Israeli Military and explosives and demolition experts…..I just can’t see Christian Zionists with their Scofield Bibles tucked under their arms while they’re placing explosives in the buildings."
You can't imagine this because you are a ********** up anti-semite, *******

Thankfully, he documents how Steven E. Jones has been hanging with anti-semite Christopher Bollyn since at least 2006.

And then comes the bummer: Sockpuppet alerts us that Richard Gage has teamed up with anti-semites Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn to visit the anti-semitic Nation of Islam - again in February 2017 - just a bit over 2 weeks ago!
https://www.noi.org/911revisited/

It is thus perfectly official now:

Richard Gage and AE911Truth are knowingly and willingly in bed and *********** with raving anti-semites!

I'll go one further with my private opinion: IMO, Richard Gage IS an anti-semite.

"Brighton" then actually speaks out against sockpuppet's anti-semitic rant and agenda.

A commenter calling themselves "captivescientist" (who, a bit later, calls Gen. Albert Stubblebine "extremely credible") weighs in, and we learn that a fake acronym has been coined as a brief label for all anti-semitic 9/11 CTs: ZIHOP.

dennis weighs in an reports two "excommunications" at rival twoofer sites. This is now getting us into the "schisms" thread.
Old 6th March 2017, 10:00 AM   #249
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...Richard Gage has teamed up with anti-semites Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn to visit the anti-semitic Nation of Islam - again in February 2017 - just a bit over 2 weeks ago!
https://www.noi.org/911revisited/

It is thus perfectly official now:

Richard Gage and AE911Truth are knowingly and willingly in bed and *********** with raving anti-semites!

I'll go one further with my private opinion: IMO, Richard Gage IS an anti-semite.
I cannot find any mention of Gage's trip to NoI - neither on https://www.facebook.com/ae911truth/ nor on http://www.ae911truth.org/
What's there to hide?
Old 19th March 2017, 10:50 PM   #250
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

It is indeed interesting that Gage has not publicized his appearance at the NoI, considering his enthusiasm for it the last time around (in 2012). His reticence might be explained by his fellow panelists this time around--Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn.

Barrett is a longtime kook; his specialty in the past has been imagining the show trials of prominent 9-11 Troof debunkers. Well, actually he usually skips the trial and goes right to the execution. Ordinarily I might feel a little pride in being on Kevin's mental gibbet list, but he's put about 1/2 the country up there at one point or another.

Bollyn is truly a whack job; I did not know he was back in the country.

Both of them are Holocaust deniers.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2017, 08:04 AM   #251
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
It is indeed interesting that Gage has not publicized his appearance at the NoI, considering his enthusiasm for it the last time around (in 2012). His reticence might be explained by his fellow panelists this time around--Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn.

Barrett is a longtime kook; his specialty in the past has been imagining the show trials of prominent 9-11 Troof debunkers. Well, actually he usually skips the trial and goes right to the execution. Ordinarily I might feel a little pride in being on Kevin's mental gibbet list, but he's put about 1/2 the country up there at one point or another.

Bollyn is truly a whack job; I did not know he was back in the country.

Looks like Bollyn was spouting off in Brooklyn last September.

Is he still subject to a warrant?
Old 20th March 2017, 02:56 PM   #252
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Looks like Bollyn was spouting off in Brooklyn last September.

Is he still subject to a warrant?
Dunno. As of 2010 Bollyn was still writing as if he were in hiding somewhere:

Quote:
The heavily armed three-man undercover tactical squad - who refused to identify themselves - invaded the Bollyn home, attacked, handcuffed, and then TASERed Bollyn on the spot where the lawnmower is seen. The loss of their family home has been very hard on the Bollyn kids.
Considering that Bollyn was in fact found guilty, I'm guessing that the statute of limitations does not apply (just as it does not apply to Roman Polanski).
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 01:12 PM   #253
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...fellow panelists this time around--Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn.
I do recall having seen evidence that Barrett is a Holocaust revisionist/denier, but do not recall having seen the same for Bollyn. Do you happen to have such evidence at your fingertips?
Old 21st March 2017, 01:24 PM   #254
carlitos
"más divertido"

https://www.adl.org/blog/christopher...-anti-semitism

Originally Posted by adl.org
Bollyn has also written numerous other articles on his website that accuse Jews of controlling the media and government. Bollyn has attended Holocaust denial conferences in the U.S. and one in Russia in 2002. He is a former writer for the anti-Semitic conspiracy-oriented newspaper American Free Press and its predecessor, The Spotlight, both published by anti-Semite and Holocaust denier Willis Carto. American Free Press fired Bollyn in 2006, after accusing him of submitting false stories and of disloyalty to the paper.

In 2007, Bollyn was found guilty of misdemeanor aggravated assault and resisting arrest, after a confrontation with police officers in front of his home in the Chicago area. He never appeared for sentencing and has since is presumed to be living in Europe with his wife, a Swedish citizen, and children.
Not much, but that's what I had read.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 01:26 PM   #255
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I do recall having seen evidence that Barrett is a Holocaust revisionist/denier, but do not recall having seen the same for Bollyn. Do you happen to have such evidence at your fingertips?
There's this post from Sword of Truth which bears serious study in context. Jim Hoffman has a bit to say about Bollyn's associations with the American Free Press and neo-Nazism here, which stops short of actual evidence of Holocaust revisionism or denial. It looks to me like Bollyn is careful not to actually commit on this issue; one can only guess at why he doesn't want to commit.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 02:15 PM   #256
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Thanks, guys.
It seems thus that Bollyn is smart enough not to speak out on the holocaust, and we would hence be smart not to call him an HDer outright - agreed? For the evidence appears limited to association?
Old 21st March 2017, 03:30 PM   #257
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

It seems thus that Bollyn is smart enough not to speak out on the holocaust, and we would hence be smart not to call him an HDer outright - agreed? For the evidence appears limited to association?
He's got as close as possible to saying it without actually saying it, I think. So it might be reasonable to describe him as someone who carefully stops just short of Holocaust denial.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 06:21 PM   #258
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
There's this post from Sword of Truth which bears serious study in context.
Got around to reading.
Bollyn is very much, and certainly willfully, inconsistent with his standards. On one hand, he feigns ignorance of the reality of the holocaust because he has not personally seen the physical evidence like ovens and gas chambers. On the other hand, he claims to know that 600,000 people perished in the bombing of Dresden because he claims to have seen evidence in Dresden, and has talked to one eyewittness (a Waffen-SS officer). Of course it is impossible for him to have seen physical evidence to prove 600,000 victims, or any other nunber, when he visited Dresden in 2004, for such evidence did not exist any longer; nor could the Waffen-SS officer (Kuklane) have determined any credible number even if he truly was there in 1945.

Of course the actual number of Dresden deaths was no more than 25,000 - Bollyn is eager to believe false numbers if they suit his anti-semtitic, pro-Nazi taste, and equally eager to feign agnosticism on the true extent of the destruction of the Jews, when plenty of evidence can be known.

So yes, a closet HDer he is.
Old 22nd March 2017, 07:56 AM   #259
Criteria
Critical Thinker

”Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.”
Thank you for being so blatant about how little concerned you are for the truth.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2017, 11:04 AM   #260
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Hello Criteria,

nice to see you back!
Several months ago, you showed your own utter lack of interest in truth and facts when you ran away from a question, like you always do when you know the answer is inconvenient to your pretended beliefs:
Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite? They are far and away the majority here on the ISF. Is there even one anti-semiticv debunker here?
Perhaps now, 4 months later, you can make yourself give straight and honest answers to these two questions:
Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite?
Is there even one anti-semitic debunker here on ISF?

Remember that I clearly identified a couple of anti-semites among the very few Truthers who posted in this thread - which would be anecdotal support for my claim that you feign having a problem with: Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.

ETA: Criteria, do YOU have a problem with Richard Gage speaking at a Nation of Islam event, alongside Kevin Barrett and Chistopher Bollyn, given that NoI is an anti-semitic organisation, and Barrett and Bollyn are well-known career anti-semites and holocaust deniers, earning their living with professional anti-semitism? A simple, straight and honest "yes" or "no" will do for the moment.
Failing to answer this question will be interpreted as a "no, I [Criteria] am very much okay with anti-semitism and my 9/11 Twoof hero Gage openly allying himself with professional anti-semites."

Last edited by Oystein; 22nd March 2017 at 11:11 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2017, 11:13 AM   #261
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
Thank you for being so blatant about how little concerned you are for the truth.
It is the truth. Actually, it's probably put lightly.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2017, 12:47 PM   #262
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
It is the truth. Actually, it's probably put lightly.
Agreed. It is a question of how many Truthers are anti semites and how many merely see nothing wrong with being Anti Semitic.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2017, 01:53 AM   #263
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I do admire your skepticism.

But it still reminds me of how long it's been since Bollyn mattered.
Old 23rd March 2017, 12:13 PM   #264
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I do admire your skepticism.

But it still reminds me of how long it's been since Bollyn mattered.
Did he ever?!
Old 23rd March 2017, 09:46 PM   #265
Childlike Empress
Banned

Here are Barrett, Gage and Bollyn at the Nation of Islam Event.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2017, 06:05 PM   #266
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
But I thought that Louis The Louse Farrakhan thought all White Men were Devils?

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2017, 09:54 PM   #267
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
But I thought that Louis The Louse Farrakhan thought all White Men were Devils?
Jew hating scumbags can always find common ground.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2017, 03:17 AM   #268
JSanderO
Illuminator

Only fools will fall for truther nonsense... there were always leaders lying to the governed... there was no false flag on 9/11.

The attack was cynically exploited not executed as a false flag. Not a shred of evidence of this.
Old 25th March 2017, 06:37 AM   #269
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I AGREE
I already posted a link to the same video, embedded in the NoI website, on March 06 - with appropriate comment.

I'd be curious what comment you have on Gage going to bed with anti-semites?
Old 2nd May 2017, 03:57 AM   #270
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

While looking something up for a different thread I came across this in one of the comments on AE911T's FB page:

Originally Posted by Johann Wapstra
THE TRUTH IS ALREADY EXPOSED BUT THE MEDIA IS OWNED BY THE JEWS BUT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL HANG
Posted and left there since March 30th.

https://www.facebook.com/ae911truth/...type=3&theater

I don't know Richard Gage's private feelings at all. I wouldn't speculate if he is or isn't anti-Semitic. But I believe this is another piece of evidence that shows he is at least willing to flirt with these groups to further his agenda. That being more donations.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2017, 09:23 AM   #271
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post

I don't know Richard Gage's private feelings at all. I wouldn't speculate if he is or isn't anti-Semitic. But I believe this is another piece of evidence that shows he is at least willing to flirt with these groups to further his agenda. That being more donations.
Well, a whole lot can be inferred by Gage's embracing and major presentation at Farrakhan's "Hate Whitey and Especially Israel" fest a short while ago. At worst he doesn't care and at best yes, he is a major league anti-Semite. Just par for the course for these people.

http://americanfreepress.net/farrakh...for-911-truth/

Forgive the link to a Kevin Barrett article, but the obsequious and nauseating fawning Barrett gives to the low-life Farrakhann is telling.
Old 2nd May 2017, 01:18 PM   #272
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I am not at all sure anyone at AE HQ is following comments on their social media with any frequency and care. Seeing a post not deleted doesn't necessarily amount to endorsment.

I have noticed though that a noticable proportion of comments to their FB page comes from fans that are sympathetic to anti-semitic theories: Christopher Bollyn is mentioned often, for example.
Old 2nd May 2017, 02:15 PM   #273
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I am not at all sure anyone at AE HQ is following comments on their social media with any frequency and care. Seeing a post not deleted doesn't necessarily amount to endorsment.

I have noticed though that a noticable proportion of comments to their FB page comes from fans that are sympathetic to anti-semitic theories: Christopher Bollyn is mentioned often, for example.
You'll pardon me for asking because I am not a Facebooker therefore I do not know exactly how things work, but wouldn't there have to be some sort of administrator who set up the page that would be notified of ongoing comments? Much like here or YT?

And no, I would not necesaarily accuse AE911T of endorsing these comments, but I would say they turn a blind eye to them. This was the point of my comment and subsequently Pinch's: they are courting these people at arm's length to purse any avenue of revenue possible.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump

Last edited by cantonear1968; 2nd May 2017 at 02:17 PM.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2017, 02:33 PM   #274
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
You'll pardon me for asking because I am not a Facebooker therefore I do not know exactly how things work, but wouldn't there have to be some sort of administrator who set up the page that would be notified of ongoing comments? Much like here or YT?

And no, I would not necesaarily accuse AE911T of endorsing these comments, but I would say they turn a blind eye to them. This was the point of my comment and subsequently Pinch's: they are courting these people at arm's length to purse any avenue of revenue possible.
Sure, there will be notifications somewhere - doesn't mean anyone is reading them with any frequency or care.

I agree that they (includin Gage) are at least turning a blind eye to the comments, and to the fans that make them. Any activity, particularly any donations, are welcome. Money doesn't stink.
Old 2nd May 2017, 03:32 PM   #275
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Gage doesn't seem to be doing much of anything these days, including updating his website. The Events page looks like nobody's touched it for four years as the most recent "upcoming" appearance is from 2013.

For a guy who claims to work sunup to sundown 7 days a week, he sure isn't accomplishing much.
Old 5th May 2017, 02:18 PM   #276
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Sure, there will be notifications somewhere - doesn't mean anyone is reading them with any frequency or care.

I agree that they (includin Gage) are at least turning a blind eye to the comments, and to the fans that make them. Any activity, particularly any donations, are welcome. Money doesn't stink.
Are there any debunker comments there? If someone leaves one, would it get deleted?
Old 5th May 2017, 02:48 PM   #277
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Are there any debunker comments there? If someone leaves one, would it get deleted?
Not sure.

I have seen critical comments that I interprete as being from debunkers in recent days. I haven't noticed that any have been deleted, but I am certainly not keeping score.

I am myself no longer allowed to leave comments, haven't been for a long time (feels like three years or so), after I had left several "debunking" comments to several posts. Could be that users who knew me from other FB groups blackmailed me.
Old 5th May 2017, 04:16 PM   #278
Childlike Empress
Banned

It's interesting that Bollyn doesn't have a wikipedia page. You have to go to dissident wikis like WikiSpooks to learn a bit about him. I think I heard that he's married to a jewish woman he met in a kibbutz, and has two children with her.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2017, 05:18 AM   #279
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

It's interesting that Bollyn doesn't have a wikipedia page. You have to go to dissident wikis like WikiSpooks to learn a bit about him. I think I heard that he's married to a jewish woman he met in a kibbutz, and has two children with her.
He is married to this blonde Swede:
https://www.facebook.com/helje.bollyn

The family name "Kaskel" however may indeed be Jewish: There exists a noble family von Kaskel in Austria.

If she's is of Jewish descent, she serves as an example that even folks of Jewish descent can be rabid anti-semites - cuz that's what she is. Similar to how 911Truth hero Rudy Dent, a man of African descent and dark skin, is a Hitler fanboy and paleo-nazi.
Old 8th May 2017, 01:56 PM   #280
carlitos
"más divertido"

Wow, her Facebook page is full of the woo.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories