ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 8th November 2017, 08:49 AM   #201
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by dann View Post
it's pretty easy to imagine something that doesn't turn anybody on
Given that excrement turns on certain people, I'd wager that you're wrong.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 08:54 AM   #202
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
He's right that almost everyone has done something of which they are ashamed. I don't follow the logic of Spacey not owning it.

Definitely, and very often of things that nobody should be ashamed of, being gay, for instance, but what is the relevance to this case? Was Spacey ever ashamed of what he did? Or does he just pretend to be ashamed because he was found out?
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 09:05 AM   #203
Belz...
Fiend God

Definitely, and very often of things that nobody should be ashamed of, being gay, for instance, but what is the relevance to this case? Was Spacey ever ashamed of what he did? Or does he just pretend to be ashamed because he was found out?
I'll take my chances with door #2, bob.

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 09:07 AM   #204
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Given that excrement turns on certain people, I'd wager that you're wrong.
That's because, like most people, I think, you seem to imagine that revulsion is the polar opposite of arousal, but if you look at the list of the 46 fetishes, that doesn't not seem to be the case at all.
A lot of closet gay men are revolted by the idea of going down on another man, but at the same time they're also aroused. Somebody who is not outright revolted at the the idea but who just doesn't find it in any way arousing, is probably less likely to be gay than the guy who is revolted (and (therefore?) also is aroused).
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 09:10 AM   #205
Belz...
Fiend God

That's because, like most people, I think, you seem to imagine that revulsion is the polar opposite of arousal, but if you look at the list of the 46 fetishes, that doesn't not seem to be the case at all.
A lot of closet gay men are revolted by the idea of going down on another man, but at the same time they're also aroused. Somebody who is not outright revolted at the the idea but who just doesn't find it in any way arousing, is probably less likely to be gay than the guy who is revolted (and (therefore?) also is aroused).
I'm not sure that I follow your point, dann. Could you elaborate on what you mean here, perhaps with an example or two?

Old 8th November 2017, 09:41 AM   #206
dann
Penultimate Amazing

I'm not sure that I follow your point, dann. Could you elaborate on what you mean here, perhaps with an example or two?

I once overheard a conversation between two of my students, both male, about 18. One of them told the other that he had spent the weekend at his girlfriend's and hadn't brought any clothes so he had borrowed a pair of her panties and one of her shirts that wasn't too feminine. When the other boy heard about the panties, he was horrified and outspokenly revolted. And the guy with the girlfriend did not seem to be aroused at all, one way or the other, whereas the one who was revolted …
And it didn't appear to be a question of the girlfriend fishing a dirty pair of underwear out of the hamper, so the revulsion had nothing to do with questions of hygiene.
To the first guy it appeared to be nothing but a practical, albeit slightly unconventional, way of handling a practical problem. To the other guy, the idea of a man wearing an intimate piece of women's apparel was obviously humiliating - and thus arousing.

Women in general don't seem to find it humiliating to wear their boyfriends' or husbands' clothes or even underwear; they seem to find it neither revolting nor arousing, which is probably the reason why these items also don't tend to become fetishes to women. The other way round, it's much more likely to happen.
And I think that it would require an awful lot of embarrassing and painful strategy meetings at the Institute of Psychology to come up with a proper protocol for testing this hypothesis.
Old 8th November 2017, 09:44 AM   #207
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

I once overheard a conversation between two of my students, both male, about 18. One of them told the other that he had spent the weekend at his girlfriend's and hadn't brought any clothes so he had borrowed a pair of her panties and one of her shirts that wasn't too feminine. When the other boy heard about the panties, he was horrified and outspokenly revolted. And the guy with the girlfriend did not seem to be aroused at all, one way or the other, whereas the one who was revolted …
And it didn't appear to be a question of the girlfriend fishing a dirty pair of underwear out of the hamper, so the revulsion had nothing to do with questions of hygiene.
To the first guy it appeared to be nothing but a practical, albeit slightly unconventional, way of handling a practical problem. To the other guy, the idea of a man wearing an intimate piece of women's apparel was obviously humiliating - and thus arousing.

Women in general don't seem to find it humiliating to wear their boyfriends' or husbands' clothes or even underwear; they seem to find it neither revolting nor arousing, which is probably the reason why these items also don't tend to become fetishes to women. The other way round, it's much more likely to happen.
And I think that it would require an awful lot of embarrassing and painful strategy meetings at the Institute of Psychology to come up with a proper protocol for testing this hypothesis.
It's probably more a case of the male horror of being considered in anyway 'feminine'.

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 09:47 AM   #208
dann
Penultimate Amazing

I'll take my chances with door #2, bob.
Old 8th November 2017, 09:53 AM   #209
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

[quote=dann;12067687]Definitely, and very often of things that nobody should be ashamed of, being gay, for instance, but what is the relevance to this case? Was Spacey ever ashamed of what he did? Or does he just pretend to be ashamed because he was found out?[/QUOTE]

no one can read minds, but that would be my wager.
Old 8th November 2017, 09:56 AM   #210
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
It's probably more a case of the male horror of being considered in anyway 'feminine'.
Please don't consider yourself an expert on "male minds." I would never presume to do the reverse. Grant me the same consideration.
Old 8th November 2017, 09:57 AM   #211
Belz...
Fiend God

Yes but pleny of people are aroused by things that are not revolting, so I still don't see why you think you can find things that no one on Earth is, has been, or will be aroused by because of this. I'm not trying to be dense.

Old 8th November 2017, 10:00 AM   #212
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
They are connected, I think, but it's hard to tell exactly how. (And there's probably nothing exact about it anyway.) But I think that it is also related to the idea that women are inferior, i.e. the '[i]weaker[i] sex', which is what causes the "male horror", which you seem to consider to be a natural thing (but I might be wrong!), in the first place, i.e. which makes the association with femininity embarrassing and humiliating. And we probably all consider this to be a natural thing. At least that seems to be the case if you look at popular culture. Go to 3.20:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 8th November 2017, 10:13 AM   #213
3point14
Pi

So have I - also more than one.
And I couldn't/wouldn't accommodate them. It would have turned me off to try, or it might have made me laugh at the setup, which would probably have turned them off as well.
It takes all sorts, it really does.

I'm having difficulty with your difficulty understanding that some people like different things to other people.

Quote:
No, in spite of Huffington Post's 46 Sexual Fetishes You've Never Heard of (which is also a lie, by the way, since most of us have heard about several of them), it's pretty easy to imagine something that doesn't turn anybody on,
Have you heard of Rule 34?

Quote:
but even it weren't, it still wouldn't explain anything.
I'm not sure what there is to explain. It's like trying to explain why some prefer an orange drink to a strawberry drink, it's just a preference.

Some people like music you don't, some people like foods you don't, some people like holidays you don't and some people like leisure activities you don't.

Is it such a stretch to imagine that some people like sexual activities that you don't?

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 10:21 AM   #214
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Yes but pleny of people are aroused by things that are not revolting, so I still don't see why you think you can find things that no one on Earth is, has been, or will be aroused by because of this. I'm not trying to be dense.

Things like Danish furniture design?
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
(and I am aware that wood (of the botanical kind) is mentioned in the Huffington article I linked to above)

Flower arranging?
I AGREE
Probably very, very few, if any, and definitely much fewer than coprophiliacs even though flowers smell good!

And in spite of being aesthetically beautiful, fractal geometry doesn't doesn't seem to sexually arouse people.
I AGREE
Old 8th November 2017, 10:27 AM   #215
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Things like Danish furniture design?
I AGREE
(and I am aware that wood (of the botanical kind) is mentioned in the Huffington article I linked to above)
GIven the people who have sex with bridges and cars doesn't seem that weird. Why would architecture be ok and furniture not?
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 10:33 AM   #216
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
I'm having difficulty with your difficulty understanding that some people like different things to other people.

And I'm having difficulty with your difficulty understanding that I have no difficulty whatsoever "understanding that some people like different things to other people."

Quote:

If it's about links to indecent sites, then, yes. But there's nothing indecent about the article/list, is there?!

Quote:
I'm not sure what there is to explain. It's like trying to explain why some prefer an orange drink to a strawberry drink, it's just a preference.

Now you're not even trying! Sometimes people can actually tell you why they prefer one to the other. Why does that seem to be so incomprehensible to you?

Quote:
Some people like music you don't, some people like foods you don't, some people like holidays you don't and some people like leisure activities you don't.

Yes, and so what?!

Quote:
Is it such a stretch to imagine that some people like sexual activities that you don't?

I am beginning to doubt which planet you live on, but do I seem to have a hard time imagining that some like things that I don't, including sexual activities??!

Last edited by dann; 8th November 2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 8th November 2017, 10:35 AM   #217
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
GIven the people who have sex with bridges and cars doesn't seem that weird. Why would architecture be ok and furniture not?

Who on earth said or implied anything about it being OK or not???!
(You should try to analyze this: Why do you think that I think so!)
Old 8th November 2017, 10:41 AM   #218
dann
Penultimate Amazing

OK, googled it, got it, but don't believe it!
Old 8th November 2017, 10:42 AM   #219
3point14
Pi

And I'm having difficulty with your difficulty understanding that I have no difficulty whatsoever "understanding that some people like different things to other people."

If it's about links to indecent sites, then, yes. But there's nothing indecent about the article/list, is there?!

Now you're not even trying! Sometimes people can actually tell you why they prefer one to the other. Why does that seem to be so incomprehensible to you?

Yes, and so what?!

I am beginning to doubt which planet you live on, but do I seem to have a hard time imagining that some like things that I don't, including sexual activities??!

Crikey, I was just trying to have a conversation. I wasn't aware you were going to become quite so agitated about it.

I shall bow out.

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 10:53 AM   #220
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Who on earth said or implied anything about it being OK or not???!
(You should try to analyze this: Why do you think that I think so!)
If people are sexually aroused by buildings and have sex with cars why not furniture?
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:18 PM   #221
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

Furniture IS a fetish. Dann, what is your point?
Butter! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:19 PM   #222
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
OK, googled it, got it, but don't believe it!
Believe it. I recently did a search on Amazon to try and find a plushie or figurine of Clippy (the annoying Microsoft Word mascot/help file paperclip thing..it was for a joke gift o a co-worker).

The only hit I found was to an erotic novel starring Clippy.

Rule 34.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:30 PM   #223
Belz...
Fiend God

What's rule 34? I only find the title of a book.

Old 8th November 2017, 12:37 PM   #224
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=Rule%2034

"Generally accepted internet rule that states that pornography or sexually related material exists for any conceivable subject."
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:37 PM   #225
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

"There's porn of everything."

Flintstones? There's Flintstones porn.

Erin Esurance? There's Erin Esurance porn.

Harry Potter and Harry Dresden? There's Dresden/Potter crossover porn.

Carl Sagan? I guarantee you there's Carl Sagan porn.

Dragons and cars? There's porn of dragons *********** cars.

That's the thirty fourth rule of the Internet, as enumerated by 4chan, probably.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:38 PM   #226
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post

Flintstones? There's Flintstones porn.

Erin Esurance? There's Erin Esurance porn.

Harry Potter and Harry Dresden? There's Dresden/Potter crossover porn.

Carl Sagan? I guarantee you there's Carl Sagan porn.

Dragons and cars? There's porn of dragons *********** cars.

That's the thirty fourth rule of the Internet, as enumerated by 4chan, probably.
There is pong and tetris erotic fan fiction.
Old 8th November 2017, 12:39 PM   #227
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
That's what I expected.

Old 8th November 2017, 12:57 PM   #228
Arcade22
Philosopher

Quote:
BOSTON — A longtime Boston television journalist on Wednesday accused Kevin Spacey of sexually assaulting her 18-year-old son in the summer of 2016 at a Nantucket bar.

At an emotional news conference, Heather Unruh, a former news anchor for WCVB, an ABC affiliate, said that the actor plied her son with “drink after drink” and then reached down his pants and grabbed his genitals. Her son had told Mr. Spacey that he was 21, she said, though he was only 18.

“But,” said Ms. Unruh, regardless of her son’s age, “Kevin Spacey had no right to sexually assault him. There was no consent.” She said she hoped the actor would go to jail.

Mr. Spacey and his spokesman did not immediately reply to email messages seeking comment on Wednesday.

Describing the incident, which she said took place at the Club Car restaurant and bar on Nantucket in July 2016, Ms. Unruh said: “Kevin Spacey brought him drink after drink after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him.”

She said the room was crowded and dimly lit. After Mr. Spacey grabbed him, her son shifted his body to try to remove the hand, then he froze, Ms. Unruh said.

“Kevin Spacey insisted he come with him to a private after-hours party to drink even more,” Ms. Unruh said. When Mr. Spacey left to go to the bathroom, a woman who had seen that the son was shaken came to his side and “told him to run and he did.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/a...l-assault.html

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 12:10 AM   #229
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
Believe it. I recently did a search on Amazon to try and find a plushie or figurine of Clippy (the annoying Microsoft Word mascot/help file paperclip thing..it was for a joke gift o a co-worker).

The only hit I found was to an erotic novel starring Clippy.

Rule 34.
Subrule 34a is: If it somehow doesn't exist now, error will be promptly corrected.

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 03:21 AM   #230
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Crikey, I was just trying to have a conversation. I wasn't aware you were going to become quite so agitated about it.

I shall bow out.

No reason to, but let me try to explain what vexes me:
My question was this:
I'm aware that I never got around to asking my question, but I think it is something like this:
Why the hell isn't everybody repulsed and turned off by the idea of being with somebody who doesn't like what's going on?!

I had already explained that I have a problem with grasping how coercing or forcing somebody to have sex is not a total turn-off, so obviously that the phenomenon exists was actually the starting point. I did not in any way need to be convinced that it exists.
Consequently, it doesn’t really (or not at all) explain anything, that the phenomenon exists:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
"Different strokes for different folks" is the succinct answer. To expand, there are all kinds of sexual fetishes.
Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
There are countless historical examples.
Some people like licking eyeballs, others have a thing for feet. If you can imagine it, someone finds it arousing.
It takes all sorts, it really does.

To me it almost seems as if you’ve had your curiosity, your need to know, surgically removed. It is as if Shermer had asked the question: ”Why do people believe weird things?” and instead of trying to find the answer to his question, he would have been content with:

"Different strokes for different folks." To expand, there are all kinds of weird ideas. There are countless historical examples. Some people like to believe in fairies, others have a thing for Bigfoot. If you can imagine it, someone believes it. It takes all sorts, it really does.”

It doesn’t explain anything!
Old 9th November 2017, 03:35 AM   #231
3point14
Pi

To me it almost seems as if you’ve had your curiosity, your need to know, surgically removed. It is as if Shermer had asked the question: ”Why do people believe weird things?” and instead of trying to find the answer to his question, he would have been content with: [/i]

It doesn’t explain anything!

I don't really think there's much of an explanation for taste. Well, there probably is, but it's likely to be neurological and complex and difficult to explain.

I think, perhaps, it's easier to comprehend kinks in others when one has kinks oneself. Sexual relationships aren't always symmetrical so, in order to, for instance, to get a thrill out of spanking someone, one has to be able to understand that someone is capable of getting a thrill out of being spanked while having no desire whatsoever to be on the receiving end of same.

I'm going to make the assumption that you're straight and ask if you have the same difficulty comprehending those who are attracted to their own sex?

Old 9th November 2017, 05:32 AM   #232
Arcade22
Philosopher

I had already explained that I have a problem with grasping how coercing or forcing somebody to have sex is not a itotal turn-off, so obviously that the phenomenon exists actually the starting point. I did not in any way need to be convinced that it exists.
Are you sexually attracted to someone, something or anything? Finding the scenario of raping or otherwise coercing someone into sex (or having this done to them, depending on the specifics) sexually arousing can be described as a kink or sexual fetish. Sometimes it's only one of many different "sexual scenarios" that they are turned on by but it's possible that they have a hard time being turned on by anything that didn't involve rape, much like most people would have a hard time being turned on unless they imagine a type of person that they are sexually attracted to.

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 08:14 AM   #233
Ranb
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/entert...ced/index.html
Quote:
Actor Kevin Spacey, who is facing mounting allegations of sexual harassment and assault, will no longer appear in Ridley Scott's forthcoming drama, "All the Money in the World," two sources close to the film confirm to CNN.

The team behind "All the Money in the World" now faces several massive challenges, not the least of which is an incredible time crunch for a film just six weeks from its target release date. Plummer's new scenes must be filmed and then go through the post-production process and inserted into the completed film.
They're paying a ton of money to keep Spacey out of that film.
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 08:17 AM   #234
Belz...
Fiend God

Are they going to burn all the negatives of all the movies that Spacey made in the past, too?

Old 9th November 2017, 08:50 AM   #235
Arcade22
Philosopher

Are they going to burn all the negatives of all the movies that Spacey made in the past, too?
Only after they have burnt him alive.

Old 9th November 2017, 09:06 AM   #236
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

It does seem to have got out of control. Indeed from all accounts he hasn't ever raped anyone or used physical force to coerce someone into having sex with him.

He's a creep and not a very nice person but he (at least as far as the allegations and accusations so far ) isn't anything like HW. And I don't see the same amount of effort to remove all the films HW was involved with.
Old 9th November 2017, 09:10 AM   #237
dann
Penultimate Amazing

I don't really think there's much of an explanation for taste. Well, there probably is, but it's likely to be neurological and complex and difficult to explain.

I think, perhaps, it's easier to comprehend kinks in others when one has kinks oneself. Sexual relationships aren't always symmetrical so, in order to, for instance, to get a thrill out of spanking someone, one has to be able to understand that someone is capable of getting a thrill out of being spanked while having no desire whatsoever to be on the receiving end of same.

I'm going to make the assumption that you're straight and ask if you have the same difficulty comprehending those who are attracted to their own sex?
I have started another thread to avoid derailing this one with my question.
Old 9th November 2017, 11:58 AM   #238
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

No, I don't think his inclusion in those is going to effect their box office now.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 01:31 PM   #239
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Kevin Spacey has now become a punch line.

Comedian Nick Jack Pappas just tweeted vis a vis the accusations that GOP Alabama Senate Canidate Roy Moore being accused of having sex with a 14 year old:

Quote:
In a shocking turn of events, the role of Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race will now be played by Christopher Plummer.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2017, 04:03 PM   #240
Matthew Best
Philosopher

And now we have Louis CK, and Danny Masterson.

It's getting to the point where every time I wake up I feel like I need to ask "who's been accused of sexual harrassment since I went to sleep?"
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events