ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 28th August 2019, 06:03 PM   #1081
gregthehammer
Muse

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...215644038.htmlTrump administration says children of US troops born overseas do not have automatic citizenship
What the actual ****!?

Last edited by gregthehammer; 28th August 2019 at 06:06 PM.
gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:15 PM   #1082
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...215644038.htmlTrump administration says children of US troops born overseas do not have automatic citizenship
What the actual ****!?
Way to encourage the military to stay on and serve overseas!
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:24 PM   #1083
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

What the actual ****!?
He still hates John McCain that much.
Old 28th August 2019, 06:26 PM   #1084
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Way to encourage the military to stay on and serve overseas!

Uh, the children of US Citizens are US Citizens no matter which country they are born in. That is basic law.
And, yeah, , this is going to make Donnie real popular among the troops...

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:27 PM   #1085
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
That actually makes sense.
gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:27 PM   #1086
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think you are making a joke here, but the punch line is you might be right, Donnie really is that petty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:31 PM   #1087
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Not a single mile milimeter of NEW wall has been built. Everything has been replacement for existing wall fence.
Fixed that for you.
Old 28th August 2019, 06:33 PM   #1088
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Fixed that for you.
Hey, don't fence me in!
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:40 PM   #1089
Stacyhs
Philosopher

What the actual ****!?
Nothing like ordering soldiers overseas and then telling them their children born during that time aren't automatic citizens. I see Steven Miller's and Ken Cuccinelli's dirty little hands all over this. What douche bags! Jerks.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:47 PM   #1090
angrysoba
Philosophile

This is the official document apparently.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...itizenship.pdf

I guess claiming it is fake news is not going to fly this time. At least it canít possibly fly with military personnel who would have seen it.
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 06:50 PM   #1091
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I understand this is aimed at kids who were adapted by US service people overseas or weres stepchildren because of a marriage. orBefore all you had to do in this case was present the certificate of adaptation and it was pretty much automatic, but now it has become a major legal hassle.
Still, guaranteed, this is going to cause huge resentment in the US Military.
This is so extremtly stupid that you have to question why Donnie would even go there.

Answer: he is pretty much under the thumb of Miller anc Cuninelli, whose hatred of anybody who is not a natural born citizen of the US knows no bounds. And, yeah,I think race has a lot to with this.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 28th August 2019, 06:53 PM   #1092
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
This is the official document apparently.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...itizenship.pdf

I guess claiming it is fake news is not going to fly this time. At least it canít possibly fly with military personnel who would have seen it.
TO use a popular military expression when I was in the service,what a Charlie Foxtrot this is going to be for Alpha Hotel Trump.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 28th August 2019, 07:04 PM   #1093
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I understand this is aimed at kids who were adapted by US service people overseas or weres stepchildren because of a marriage. orBefore all you had to do in this case was present the certificate of adaptation and it was pretty much automatic, but now it has become a major legal hassle.
Still, guaranteed, this is going to cause huge resentment in the US Military.
This is so extremtly stupid that you have to question why Donnie would even go there.

Answer: he is pretty much under the thumb of Miller anc Cuninelli, whose hatred of anybody who is not a natural born citizen of the US knows no bounds. And, yeah,I think race has a lot to with this.
Itís weird.

The thing is that the document doesnít actually say that children born overseas to US soldiers are not citizens. It says that they are if they meet certain criteria.

I think it is also a little too complicated to have been thought up by Trump.
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 07:28 PM   #1094
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

OH, I think the whole idea is to discourage US Servicemen from adapting kids who might not be of the right color....

Anybody who does not see that white nationalists Miller and Cucinelli are behind this is a moron.
But this is going to backfire on him, bigly.
And why? the number of kids involved is not that great. I guess hatred of people whose skin is not white knows no bounds.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 28th August 2019, 07:57 PM   #1095
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

The circumstances under which one can claim natural born citizen status are mired in distinctions between mother and father and in or out of wedlock and, on the whole, utterly reprehensible. Basically it declares a lot of children of U.S. males bastards unless dad says otherwise.

There's a whole generation of middle-aged Vietnamese-Americans still trying to sort their status out to this day.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 07:57 PM   #1096
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Uh, the children of US Citizens are US Citizens no matter which country they are born in. That is basic law.
Not being an American, that was my understanding as well. It applies for citizens of most countries.

Which suggests this is just another distraction from something more sinister and serious that the Trump administration is trying to skate over. Because I'm pretty sure that Dementia Don would not have thought of this all by himself. It sounds much more like the weird ultra-nationalist mindset of Obergruppenfuhrer Miller, or possibly Bolton although he is on the outer currently.

Quote:
He says he supports them, but then he does stuff like this. Clearly he doesn't quite think things through.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 08:09 PM   #1097
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Jesus H. ******* Christ on a Pogo Stick!!! This is a new low even by his already Mariana Trench level standards!!! What kind of evil universe is this where such a foul beast can exist???
"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump shemp attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 08:23 PM   #1098
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Puerto Rico is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Their political system is broken and their politicians are either Incompetent or Corrupt. Congress approved Billions of Dollars last time, more than anyplace else has ever gotten, and it is sent to Crooked Pols. No good!....

....And by the way, Iím the best thing thatís ever happened to Puerto Rico!

That's a POE, right?
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 08:46 PM   #1099
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

OH, I think the whole idea is to discourage US Servicemen from adapting kids who might not be of the right color....
I don't know, let them adapt long enough and they might become white...

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 09:13 PM   #1100
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

What the actual ****!?
What an idiot. How is this anything the GOP wants to stand on?
Old 28th August 2019, 09:15 PM   #1101
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Nothing like ordering soldiers overseas and then telling them their children born during that time aren't automatic citizens. I see Steven Miller's and Ken Cuccinelli's dirty little hands all over this. What douche bags! Jerks.
What is it they get out of it? Are there that many little brown babies born to military servicepersons Miller et al want to exclude from the US?

Old 28th August 2019, 10:05 PM   #1102
wasapi
Philosopher

So it isn't immigrants that this piece of sociopathic-evil is against. (He wouldn't have married the women he chose). It's brown people he is against. Duh.

It seems that every time I think I can't be more shocked/stunned/horrified/disgusted/sickened, he jumps out of the water, shark-teeth exposed, and I think, 'we need a bigger boat'.
Old 28th August 2019, 10:25 PM   #1103
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
With hurricane season starting up, seems like as good as time as any to remind everyone that Trump has raided the FEMA disaster relief fund in order to pay for his concentration camps migrant detention centers.
Just call them concentration camps. The right-wing outrage is fake. Why do I think that? Arpaio.

Surely planning to commit crimes then abuse the pardon system to get away with it is an impeachable offense? Otherwise it renders any president above the law.
If the President had an affiliation of (D), it would be!

I'm not so sure. Instructing someone to commit a crime and promising a pardon strikes me as crossing into sic semper tyrannis territory. Regardless of politics that sort of thing ought to be squelched hard.
How often do Republican politicians do as they ought, these days?

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
I know. It's insane! Nancy Pelosi needs to get on board.
...I'm not convinced that she's not on board, honestly. I look more to the more Republican/corporate-leaning members of the Democrats that are likely to vote against action being taken at present. If a vote for even an impeachment inquiry is still almost certain to fail because of dissenting Democrats, I completely don't blame her for not pushing hard at that.

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
Fox still has the #1 ratings, so basically anything they say gets to a very large audience. Anything short of condemnation for most of what Trump says helps him.
#1 on Cable News. Not #1 in general.

What the actual ****!?
It's a little more complicated than that - the kids in question are ones that are born to non-citizen US troops and government officials who are serving on foreign ground and... Actually, here, I'll let the policy clarification speak for itself.

Quote:
Policy Update Regarding Children of U.S. Government Employees or Service Members Employed or Stationed Abroad Who Were Born Outside the United States
Who This Policy Update Affects

This policy may affect children residing outside the United States who were born outside the United States to:

Non-U.S. citizen parents and adopted by a U.S. citizen U.S. government employee or U.S. service member after their birth;
Non-U.S. citizen parents, such as a lawful permanent resident U.S. government employee or U.S. service member who naturalized only after the child’s birth; or
Two U.S. citizen government employee or U.S. service member parents who do not meet the residence or physical presence requirements to transmit citizenship to their child at birth (or one non-U.S. citizen parent and one U.S. citizen parent who does not meet these requirements).
What's worse, though, is that this isn't the only recent change that is specifically targeting children.

USCIS Tells Kids with Cancer They Have 33 Days to Leave the US

Quote:
There are a small number of non-immigrant families who came legally, either to get medical treatment for seriously ill children (cancer, cystic fibrosis,epilipsy) that they couldn't get at home, or whose kids fell ill while visiting here. These families have been allowed to stay here using medical deferred action determinations, which means that they can stay here legally as long as the child (or other close relative) needs life-saving treatment in the United States. This option dates back to at least the 1970s, though the Obama administration may have mandated a more liberal application.

For whatever reason, the Trump administration has, with no announcement and no notice, started sending out letters to these families and telling them that they will no longer be allowed to stay on medical deferred action, and that they must leave — taking the kids with them — within 33 days of the date of the letter. (Some of the letters only arrived halfway through this ‘grace’ period.)
The Trump Administration, doing its best to get kids killed.

I hate having to say this again, but... I really don't like "Oh please won't you think of the children?" arguments. I find it much more reprehensible when children are being specifically targeted for acts of cruelty, though, which these days, the GOP JUST KEEPS DOING.

What is it they get out of it? Are there that many little brown babies born to military servicepersons Miller et al want to exclude from the US?

Rule changes that erode at the underlying principles in play, allowing for more moves. Death by a thousand cuts, a bit like what the Republicans have been doing to women's right to an abortion. Also, moves like this can likely help pave the way for bigger moves.

Here's a shiny distraction, though!

Donald Trump: 'I keep whining and whining until I win'

Last edited by Aridas; 28th August 2019 at 10:31 PM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 10:42 PM   #1104
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

It's not just military service personnel but also employees of the consulates and embassies and any other US government outposts.

It's specifically attacking non-US-born citizens, i.e. immigrants who've become citizens. The examples they use in the wording of the regulation are pretty clear.

e.g. they can't touch Marcello. I'm a US Citizen by birth and he's thus a US Citizen. If I was a naturalized citizen, even an asylum seeker from, say, Cuba, by the fact that I don't maintain a residence in the US and haven't for seventeen years, they could exclude my son. This isn't to say that they won't try to close that particular "loophole"(in Miller-Cooch thinking) in the future, but right now they can't apply it to native-born Americans.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 10:47 PM   #1105
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
If the President had an affiliation of (D), it would be!
Doesn't it make you nostalgic for the time when this was the height of controversy about if a President should be impeached

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 11:01 PM   #1106
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
It's not just military service personnel but also employees of the consulates and embassies and any other US government outposts.

It's specifically attacking non-US-born citizens, i.e. immigrants who've become citizens. The examples they use in the wording of the regulation are pretty clear.

e.g. they can't touch Marcello. I'm a US Citizen by birth and he's thus a US Citizen. If I was a naturalized citizen, even an asylum seeker from, say, Cuba, by the fact that I don't maintain a residence in the US and haven't for seventeen years, they could exclude my son. This isn't to say that they won't try to close that particular "loophole"(in Miller-Cooch thinking) in the future, but right now they can't apply it to native-born Americans.
Wow. If we don't get rid of Trump soon, Marcello may never want to live here anyway.

There are some things in that 'interpretation' about how many days a person living as an ex-pat had to live in the country (I didn't read it carefully, it's too aggravating). I recall when the stupid Obama birther crap was going on something in the law about the mother having to live in the US for a year when married to a foreign born national. I don't want to go find it but I remember being disgusted this applied to US women who lived outside the US marrying foreign born men. Their children wouldn't be US citizens unless the mother spent a year in the US after she turned 18, even if she was a citizen and the child should be US citizen like Marcello.

The whole mess is overwhelmingly disgusting. I hope someone is making those campaign commercials showing what a cruel man Trump is. I hope the Democrats don't wimp out on these issues because Trump has a white supremacists base.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 28th August 2019 at 11:03 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 12:53 AM   #1107
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Doesn't it make you nostalgic for the time when this was the height of controversy about if a President should be impeached
Yes, but the suit was TAN! TAN, I tell ya! And we all know the reaction the GOP has to that color.
Old 29th August 2019, 01:03 AM   #1108
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Yes, but the suit was TAN! TAN, I tell ya! And we all know the reaction the GOP has to that color.
I'm sure everyone's seen the fashion police waxing ecstatic over Melania's sleeveless dress in France.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 01:25 AM   #1109
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
I'm sure everyone's seen the fashion police waxing ecstatic over Melania's sleeveless dress in France.
Well that's because she's a real woman, not a trans-woman like Michael/Michelle
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 02:51 AM   #1110
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Was it really tan? Or was it actually... taupe? Tan's a good, wholesome three letter color. Taupe is the color of alerting the US' enemies of a secret plot with its name that only women and homos would know.
Old 29th August 2019, 04:22 AM   #1111
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

James Schultz is on CNN right now doing exactly that: Trump was joking.

That's their go-to whenever Trump says something they can't possibly defend.
I wonder how effective or common ďI was jokingĒ is as a defense to criminal charges.

I may ask Andrew Torrez to cover this on an upcoming Opening Arguments.
Old 29th August 2019, 04:29 AM   #1112
Belz...
Fiend God

I understand this is aimed at kids who were adapted by US service people overseas
What's wrong with these kids? Are they not USB compatible?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 04:40 AM   #1113
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
What's wrong with these kids? Are they not USB compatible?
Well according to President Trump they're not USA compatible

Last edited by The Don; 29th August 2019 at 04:41 AM.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 04:51 AM   #1114
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Well according to President Trump they're not USA compatible
Damn you, sir.

Nominated.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 06:10 AM   #1115
TofuFighter
Master Poster

Fox news has an opinion piece up "China isn't paying for Trump's tariffs, you are", which is quite curious indeed.

Also, 10 internet points to The Don.

eta 1:fixing my ridiculous bb coding
eta 2: same as 1

eta 3: And as most people will become aware today, James Mattis is in the news for his book which contains some generalised comments which may be taken as rebukes of trump's policies, specifically his isolationist stance slash disrespect to allies, which goes against what I would imagine is entrenched as a large part of the core of a serviceman.

I wonder if we'll hear trump tweet about this at all.

Last edited by TofuFighter; 29th August 2019 at 06:20 AM.
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 06:20 AM   #1116
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
Fox news has an opinion piece up "China isn't paying for Trump's tariffs, you are", which is quite curious indeed.

Also, 10 internet points to The Don.
Rupert Murdoch reportedly hates Trump. Fox has only thrown their support behind him because Murdoch thought that would make him the most amount of money. Perhaps he's decided that that time is up and he can make more money by slowly turning the ship, perhaps in time for the election next year. Perhaps he's decided that a critical stage has been reached in the investigations in to Trump, and the like, so has decided that now is the most prudent time to change stance.

Whatever the cause, it's fun to watch.
Old 29th August 2019, 06:51 AM   #1117
Tero
Graduate Poster

Why isn't the current hurricane named Donald?
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 06:51 AM   #1118
TofuFighter
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Rupert Murdoch reportedly hates Trump. Fox has only thrown their support behind him because Murdoch thought that would make him the most amount of money. Perhaps he's decided that that time is up and he can make more money by slowly turning the ship, perhaps in time for the election next year. Perhaps he's decided that a critical stage has been reached in the investigations in to Trump, and the like, so has decided that now is the most prudent time to change stance.

Whatever the cause, it's fun to watch.
It's certainly interesting, but I remain doubtful that the apparent schism will ever get very deep. I read - about a week ago - that it's Lachlan Murdoch who is more holding the Fox reins these days than is Rupert, and that same article suggested Lachlan is less of a trump fan than his father.

I tried to find the article earlier, but ended up distracted by an article about the CEO who replaced Ailes - Suzanne Scott - and her approach to running things.
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 06:54 AM   #1119
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

But of course not all people in the military are citizens, be they immigrants or say from american samoa(where many people do join the US military despite their non citizen status).

As long as they hate their immigrant coworkers it should be fine.
ponderingturtle is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 07:17 AM   #1120
TofuFighter
Master Poster

Trumps tweets from the last three hours (before Swoopy gets here):

3 hrs - Puerto Rico is in great shape with Hurricane Dorian taking a largely different route than anticipated. Thank you to FEMA, first responders, and all, for working so hard & being so well prepared. A great result! The bad news, Florida get ready! Storm is building and will be BIG!

3 hrs - Hurricane Dorian looks like it will be hitting Florida late Sunday night. Be prepared and please follow State and Federal instructions, it will be a very big Hurricane, perhaps one of the biggest!

2 hrs - Crazy Lawrence O’Donnell, who has been calling me wrong from even before I announced my run for the Presidency, even being previously forced by NBC to apologize, which he did while crying, for things he said about me & The Apprentice, was again forced to apologize, this time.....

2 hrs - ....for the most ridiculous claim of all, that Russia, Russia, Russia, or Russian oligarchs, co-signed loan documents for me, a guarantee. Totally false, as is virtually everything else he, and much of the rest of the LameStream Media, has said about me for years. ALL APOLOGIZE!

2 hrs - The totally inaccurate reporting by Lawrence O’Donnell, for which he has been forced by NBC to apologize, is NO DIFFERENT than the horrible, corrupt and fraudulent Fake News that I (and many millions of GREAT supporters) have had to put up with for years. So bad for the USA!

1 hr - The Economy is doing GREAT, with tremendous upside potential! If the Fed would do what they should, we are a Rocket upward!

1 hr - The Farmers are going to be so happy when they see what we are doing for Ethanol, not even including the E-15, year around, which is already done. It will be a giant package, get ready! At the same time I was able to save the small refineries from certain closing. Great for all!
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics