IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , partskeptic

Reply
Old 2nd July 2020, 04:01 AM   #1241
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,010
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post

The Telcos hired a company called Alphawave. The engineer who came to do the tests founded EMSS. It was originally part of a Telco but they formed an "independent" company.

Their readings confirmed my readings. Is that good enough for you? I notice that they did not claim the radiation was "safe". They stated it was within recommended ICNIRP guidelines.
Complete rubbish. You flatly refused to accept Alphawave's readings. This is in the court documents you linked to. (p. 353 of the 3rd one).
The issue of claiming the radiation was 'safe' was also covered in the court case. In short, you cannot claim anything is 100% safe: it's possible to injure yourself with almost anything. What is established are guidelines, which state levels at which the risk is minimal. This "prove it's 100% safe" argument is fallacious: nothing is 100% safe. This argument is used by anti-vaxxers, who demand the same level of proof, knowing it is an impossible standard.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 06:15 AM   #1242
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
 
JayUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19,214
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
There he goes again, having dropped the pretense of being a "friend".
"Everyone's being so mean to me!" Stop whining. I didn't say people here were your friends. I said they were trying to be on your side. Pointing out the logical flaws in your arguments is what people on your side do for you. I endured a withering engineering design review yesterday. Those people are on my side, but they are my colleagues, not my friends. You've obviously come here know that's what will happen to you. Your meter gave you a nonsensical reason, and you jumped to the very non-obvious conclusion in response to it. People showing you how you did that are people showing you they're on your side. They want you to succeed. They do so by helping you see and avoid potential pitfalls.

Quote:
What utter rubbish. Claims without a scrap of anything to support them.
Other than the statements you made in this thread, of course.

Quote:
And nasty as well.
Funny how I'm such a "nasty" person, yet none of my posts seem to have been moderated away. No matter how much you may desire a rosy reputation, you're not entitled to one that's not true. People telling you true things about yourself that you may find unflattering is pretty much how the world works. When you explicitly present yourself to forums where that's the norm, you have no right to complain.

Last edited by JayUtah; 2nd July 2020 at 06:38 AM.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 06:24 AM   #1243
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
 
JayUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19,214
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Oh. So one can decide on the basis that one witness is very pretty...
I made no such claim.

Quote:
Do you think that is reasonable?
I have no way of knowing upon what basis some other person considered a statement reasonable.

Quote:
Read the SA High Court Rules about applications and evidence.
Cite the part I should read. The part that says, as you claim, that the trier of fact must require more evidence to be presented when he is confronted with conflicting evidence. An actual chapter-and-verse citation, if you please.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 06:26 AM   #1244
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Back to my prediction that the pandemic is going to impact the global system very badly and lead to systemic changes to stop over-population.

I said early on the pandemic would be sneaky and have a stealth spread. That is happening. Did anyone predict that aspect of this pandemic. No. To quote a high-up official "No-one saw this coming". Wrong. I did. ...
Pardon me. I overlooked these asinine qualifiers.

Is this prediction in writing? Link please.

How exactly is the pandemic sneaky/stealthy? How might I discern a sneaky/stealthy pandemic from a non-sneaky, non-stealthy pandemic?
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 07:08 AM   #1245
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
 
JayUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19,214
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
How exactly is the pandemic sneaky/stealthy? How might I discern a sneaky/stealthy pandemic from a non-sneaky, non-stealthy pandemic?
I gather he means that exposure to nCov-19 precedes detection of symptoms by as long as two weeks, during which time the subject can unknowingly spread it to a greater number of other people. In contrast, other viral infections can show symptoms in as short a time as 1-2 days. That alerts the subject to curtail his behavior and avoid infecting others. The few days in which he was unknowingly contagious limits the number of people to whom it may have spread. Rt for these viruses remains small.

To answer the question: yes, literally everyone predicted this. This is because virology includes knowledge of the variation in incubation periods. It combines them with models of human movement and an understanding of disease vectors. Statements have been produced showing that world leaders (well, some world leaders, anyway) were well aware of the likely potential for an impending pandemic exhibiting exactly these characteristics. When one "predicts' something that is not only common knowledge within the relevant field, but has entered the arena of public policy and practical governance, one is unlikely to get traction for the notion that it was a personal message from a god.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 07:47 AM   #1246
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,996
I've mentioned this before upthread when Partskeptic first claimed that this was a divinely designed virus to cull humanity, but if a God designed this virus fro that reason it's a total incompetent and we as humans could have designed on that was far better, but we are too ethical to do so.

This was countered with a 'god needs to design things to teach humanity a lesson in a way that can never be distinguished from natural mutation because......'

A real reason was never given, but since Partskeptic's god mainly seems to exist to make his world better and give out petty punishments to whoever Partskeptic dislikes today maybe it's just not that powerful? More a local household god?
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 07:59 AM   #1247
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,010
Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
A real reason was never given, but since Partskeptic's god mainly seems to exist to make his world better and give out petty punishments to whoever Partskeptic dislikes today maybe it's just not that powerful? More a local household god?
If it is, it's a manifestly incompetent one, given that it has failed miserably to protect PartSkeptic's household.


ETA: In fact, thinking about it, it's actually a real son-of-a-thingy, as PS's court documents contain a number of submissions from his neighbours stating for the record that they've not had any health problems from the cell towers at all.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis

Last edited by Cosmic Yak; 2nd July 2020 at 08:02 AM.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:08 AM   #1248
gmanontario
Muse
 
gmanontario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 573
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

ETA: In fact, thinking about it, it's actually a real son-of-a-thingy, as PS's court documents contain a number of submissions from his neighbours stating for the record that they've not had any health problems from the cell towers at all.
They had to be bribed by the Telcos. What other explanation is remotely possible?

Which Telco do you work for?
__________________
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed...it can only be wasted.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:27 AM   #1249
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
I gather he means that exposure to nCov-19 precedes detection of symptoms by as long as two weeks, during which time the subject can unknowingly spread it to a greater number of other people. In contrast, other viral infections can show symptoms in as short a time as 1-2 days. That alerts the subject to curtail his behavior and avoid infecting others. The few days in which he was unknowingly contagious limits the number of people to whom it may have spread. Rt for these viruses remains small...
For what it's worth: SARS incubation period is as long as 2 weeks. HIV as long as 4 weeks.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:50 AM   #1250
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 24,325
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
The UK does not have a constitution. Period.
Ignorant rubbish.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
One cannot cite an article of a written legal constitution.
And yet the UK's Supreme Court has made judgements on violations of constitutional law...


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I speak from experience. Cite any peer-reviewed papers you want, there is a serious difference.
Oh good grief, the arrogant ignorance.
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:56 AM   #1251
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 24,325
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I had a meter which is totally reliable. My wife got symptoms and asked me to measure. The meter is directional so there was no doubt. The reading showed it was operating at full power (about 3,000 uW/sqm). Even if every tower in the area was at full strength the value could never be above about 4 uW/sqm because of the inverse square law. I only had severe symptoms afterwards.
Oh good grief, the stupid, it burns.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Now how can I be mistaken?
Because you haven't the faintest understanding of basic, secondary school level, physics...

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Do you not realize that you jump to bad conclusions because of your bias?


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
The judge said he accepted the metering companies evidence because they are a big corporate and as such they were the better witness.
No, he didn't. You're making stuff up again.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I will be laying a police complaint of statutory perjury because the "evidence" the company provided DOES show the tower had to be on for 36 hours during the month of January 2019. They distorted the graph so it was not immediately obvious but a careful analysis makes it clear.
Bollocks and bluster.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
You know how the magician does the trick - he tells you what he wants you to see. The power company invoice will also show 36 hours of power instead of 1 hour of testing.
Let's see it then.
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:58 AM   #1252
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 24,325
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Really. Prove it. Why was there no preparation?
There was. Many countries have weathered Covid-19 well. Unfortunately some national leaders are narcissists, ideologues or idiots.
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 10:07 AM   #1253
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 24,325
Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
We don't have a million dead in the US (I think we're up to ~15% of that )
Yet.
Trump is lazy, he can't kill people that fast. But with >50,000 new detected cases each day, and an increasing infection rate, there's still time.

In fact, if we take New York's fatality rate (13,156 confirmed + 5,126 probably deaths from 166,883 confirmed infections and halve that rate [to allow for younger people being infected now]) that would suggest 3,000 fatalities per day in a couple of weeks. If, as Fauci predicts, the infection rate doubles then Trump could well manage a million deaths before he leaves office.
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 10:08 AM   #1254
catsmate
No longer the 1
 
catsmate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 24,325
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The UK was also preparing for another pandemic. The problem was, they thought it would be flu-related. It wasn't that there was no preparation, it was that it was the wrong preparation.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...d-for-pandemic
Also, in both the UK and US, stockpiles were run down to save money for more important things.
__________________
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 09:19 PM   #1255
Jim_MDP
Philosopher
 
Jim_MDP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: N.Cal/S.Or
Posts: 8,110
Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Yet.

Trump is lazy, he can't kill people that fast. But with >50,000 new detected cases each day, and an increasing infection rate, there's still time.



In fact, if we take New York's fatality rate (13,156 confirmed + 5,126 probably deaths from 166,883 confirmed infections and halve that rate [to allow for younger people being infected now]) that would suggest 3,000 fatalities per day in a couple of weeks. If, as Fauci predicts, the infection rate doubles then Trump could well manage a million deaths before he leaves office.
I made a semi-WAG here 3 months ago and felt bad about it the next day (thought I was being pessimistic after all). I figured we'd get in front of this thing by May at the latest. Feeling worse about it now.
The guess was... if it peters out next Spring, 200 to 500K US fatalities.
My "mental lifeboat" has sprung a leak.
__________________
----------------------
Anything goes in the Goblin hut... anything.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 11:56 PM   #1256
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 13,160
Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
I made a semi-WAG here 3 months ago and felt bad about it the next day (thought I was being pessimistic after all). I figured we'd get in front of this thing by May at the latest. Feeling worse about it now.
The guess was... if it peters out next Spring, 200 to 500K US fatalities.
My "mental lifeboat" has sprung a leak.
It's certainly worse than it needed to be, especially in the US, but global figures are still only about one ten thousandth of the 60% fatality rate PartSkeptic predicted. Let's hope that continues to look like his biggest miss since he predicted Trump would nuke North Korea in 2018.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:29 AM   #1257
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,470
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
It's certainly worse than it needed to be, especially in the US, but global figures are still only about one ten thousandth of the 60% fatality rate PartSkeptic predicted. Let's hope that continues to look like his biggest miss since he predicted Trump would nuke North Korea in 2018.
And that is a problem. Partskeptic has already identified that he is not held to account for the failed predictions.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:46 AM   #1258
p0lka
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: near trees, houses and a lake.
Posts: 2,264
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
And that is a problem. Partskeptic has already identified that he is not held to account for the failed predictions.
He predicted several weeks ago he would do a simple test to see if he could tell whether the wifi was off or on...

If he's unable to predict his own behavior, then I don't hold much hope for him being able to predict anything else.

Last edited by p0lka; 3rd July 2020 at 11:57 AM.
p0lka is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 01:08 PM   #1259
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by p0lka View Post
He predicted several weeks ago he would do a simple test to see if he could tell whether the wifi was off or on...

If he's unable to predict his own behavior, then I don't hold much hope for him being able to predict anything else.
Hold on a sec, let's be fair here.

He predicted Trump would win the nomination! Except that prediction was made after Trump was the runaway favorite. He tends to omit that part.

He predicted Trump would win the general! Except that's more or less a coin flip.

After Trump won the election but before inauguration, he predicted that Trump would succeed in becoming POTUS! Yes, you read that right.

These earth shattering predictions came to him via tarot cards.

It's like shooting darts at a board where the bullseye is the size of a tractor wheel. And then bragging about the bullseyes.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.

Last edited by varwoche; 3rd July 2020 at 01:10 PM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 10:04 PM   #1260
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,470
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Hold on a sec, let's be fair here.

He predicted Trump would win the nomination! Except that prediction was made after Trump was the runaway favorite. He tends to omit that part.

He predicted Trump would win the general! Except that's more or less a coin flip.

After Trump won the election but before inauguration, he predicted that Trump would succeed in becoming POTUS! Yes, you read that right.

These earth shattering predictions came to him via tarot cards.

It's like shooting darts at a board where the bullseye is the size of a tractor wheel. And then bragging about the bullseyes.
Well, that is a problem in itself. In all the nonsense about EMF, the Tarot card kettle of crazy gets swamped. That is, of course, an intentional tactic.

It used to be all about the Tarot, but now, god directly spoke to him and the Tarot matters not a whit.

Right now, we have a dubious meter supplied by a company with a vested interest that does not measure the frequencies at hand.

Ouija boards next, I suppose.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:36 PM   #1261
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
The prediction

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
29/09/2019
One communication (with confirmatory events following it) was that there will soon be a big reduction in population. God will not let humankind destroy the world he has made. "Soon" meaning in time to make a difference.
The world's population is increasing by 81 million a year.
The world's deaths from Covid-19 is currently 529,000.

Therefore the world's population is not reducing and the prediction is complete nonsense.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:36 PM   #1262
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
EHT told the FCC what the public wants:


“We recommend a halt to the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication and a halt to the expansion of wireless networks until hazards for human health and the environment of these new frequencies and the densification of networks have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry.

"5G paired with densification of 4G or other antennas will substantially increase environmental exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. We also recommend federally developed safety limits based on empirical scientific studies that have thoroughly investigated long-term effects to humans, animals, insects, trees, and the environment.

"Federal safety limits should be based on adequate data from animal and human research, not based on assumptions.”



See also https://ehtrust.org/eht-takes-the-fcc-to-court/
...Yet the FCC ignored the science and, in December 2019, declaring that it would retain the existing antiquated and inadequate standards, terminated the Notice of Inquiry. The FCC even further asserted without evidence that the same approach would prove relevant to 5G.

and
https://lawandcrime.com/administrati...RBciyRBcLcTkzw

...The existing regulations were promulgated in 1996 based on scientific data from 1992...
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:41 PM   #1263
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Hold on a sec, let's be fair here.

He predicted Trump would win the nomination! Except that prediction was made after Trump was the runaway favorite. He tends to omit that part.

He predicted Trump would win the general! Except that's more or less a coin flip.

After Trump won the election but before inauguration, he predicted that Trump would succeed in becoming POTUS! Yes, you read that right.

These earth shattering predictions came to him via tarot cards.

It's like shooting darts at a board where the bullseye is the size of a tractor wheel. And then bragging about the bullseyes.

Rubbish. Get your facts right. Made when people scoffed about him entering the election race. He was long shot. Give the date of the ORIGINAL prediction. Pixel42 should remember it.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:59 PM   #1264
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
I do not mind the nasty (and often false) slander and statements as long as there is something to be learned. At the moment this has descended into nothing but nastiness.

I have already learned how people can distort and abuse others. Nothing relevant to report now. I can see the trend now. As I post less, posters are burying this thread with garbage so that anyone visiting here gets the wrong idea.

I went to the tower house and did not wear the body shield. I got stomach pains and some internal bleeding. Am fixing the bleeding. Yesterday I went to the shops and forgot my head shield. I paid for that lapse of memory with a nasty dull headache.

My expectations were that my exposure would be minimal each time. But apparently my subconscious decides to make me ill - or so say people here - because they say it cannot be cause and effect. Yeah right.

I need to get things done, so don't expect much from me. I am taking strain with the pain and tiredness. I took my first Jacuzzi dip yesterday. Helped a lot. But I need to continue with the insulation and timer so I can have it hot first thing in the morning.

Just remember my prediction. The damage done by the pandemic (and associated problems) will only ease up once humankind gets more spiritual. It is going to get much worse.

I just did the Tarot cards for my wife on an important matter. Both of us did not like the answer. But we both now see I was right. Have I forgotten any recent times I was wrong? Nope. It would be memorable if I was wrong.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**

Last edited by PartSkeptic; 4th July 2020 at 12:00 AM.
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 12:05 AM   #1265
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
The prediction



The world's population is increasing by 81 million a year.
The world's deaths from Covid-19 is currently 529,000.

Therefore the world's population is not reducing and the prediction is complete nonsense.

Have patience. God is patient and wants the world to learn lessons. Humankind is slow to learn. This lesson will take time, and will be painful.

It is like the Herxheimer reaction. When the body starts to heal it feels even worse because of the dead cells it must get rid of. In complex situations, the short term effects dominate to go the other way.

Another example is terminal lucidity. People can behave as if nothing is wrong a few days before they die. I saw it my father.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**

Last edited by PartSkeptic; 4th July 2020 at 12:07 AM.
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 12:13 AM   #1266
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 13,160
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Rubbish. Get your facts right. Made when people scoffed about him entering the election race. He was long shot. Give the date of the ORIGINAL prediction. Pixel42 should remember it.
What I remember is compiling a list of your Trump predictions which credited you with hits which other posters questioned due to the timeline.

From a post I made on 13th August 2017:

Quote:
One thing I did find whilst searching for previous discussions were several about the Trump predictions, pointing out for example that the "Trump will win the nomination" one was made when that was pretty much a foregone conclusion etc.
So I suspect varwoche is right.

But by all means correct both our memories by pointing to the post in which you made the "Trump will win the nomination" prediction so we can see the date it was made was indeed when he was still a "long shot".
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 12:22 AM   #1267
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Have patience. God is patient and wants the world to learn lessons.
So your "god" who sends you messages, is reducing the world's population by increasing it?

Can you see that that makes no sense and your prediction is obviously complete rubbish.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 12:29 AM   #1268
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 13,160
I did a search and found this post by PartSkeptic made on 3rd April 2016:

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Predictions as to whether Trump will be President.

Here is what the Tarot cards say: (for fun)

1. Will Trump win the nomination?
Trump has a strong interest in success, and he will win it in a business-like manner. There will be renewed ideas and possible social unrest with labor support for him.

2. Will Trump win the Presidential election?
Trump will pander to the masses, and to the mainstream religions. He will win an emotional victory. But he will face opposition from forces that will not want to recognize him. However, he will bull his way through with determination and achieve cooperation and balance.

3. Repeat. Will he win the election?
It is going to be a tough nasty fight. But yes. There will be fresh opportunities that will open up.

4. Repeat. Will he be sworn in as President?
Trump is going to cause disruption to the old ways. The establishment will be defeated. But yes he will be sworn in.

5. Will Trump stay the full first term?
Yes. He will do the right things. The outcome for the country will be very good.

Specific enough for you skeptics?

My personal comment: One cannot make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.
That does seem quite early for the nomination prediction, though of course others are highly questionable. "He will do the right things. The outcome for the country will be very good." is downright laughable.

ETA: Looking earlier on that thread, Trump was being described as the probable nominee in mid March. So maybe not that early after all.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Pixel42; 4th July 2020 at 12:39 AM.
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 01:07 AM   #1269
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 13,160
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I do not mind the nasty (and often false) slander and statements as long as there is something to be learned. At the moment this has descended into nothing but nastiness.
Several people are still putting time and effort into trying to teach and help you. There's impatience, understandably, but surprisingly little nastiness in the circumstances, and that's mostly from you.

Quote:
My expectations were that my exposure would be minimal each time. But apparently my subconscious decides to make me ill - or so say people here - because they say it cannot be cause and effect.
It's entirely possible it's cause and effect. But nothing you have done has established that, let alone - if that is so - what that cause is.

Quote:
Just remember my prediction. The damage done by the pandemic (and associated problems) will only ease up once humankind gets more spiritual. It is going to get much worse.
Give me a date on which we can decide whether that prediction has been fulfilled, and what the criteria should be for that assessment. Without both it's a worthless prediction.

If you ignore that question like you ignore most others I will choose both myself.

BTW it's now eight weeks since you agreed to do a simple blind test of your claim to be able to tell whether or not the wifi is switched on from your physical symptoms.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Pixel42; 4th July 2020 at 03:02 AM.
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 03:10 AM   #1270
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,470
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
<snip for brevity>
What PartSkeptic believes right now will be different in a minute. I know this because my Tarot cards told me so.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 04:00 AM   #1271
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,010
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I do not mind the nasty (and often false) slander and statements
Manifestly not true. Pretty much all you do now is whine about how badly you think you're being treated.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
as long as there is something to be learned.
It remains unclear what, if anything, you have learned during your time on this forum.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
At the moment this has descended into nothing but nastiness.
Actually, the only one being nasty is you. You refuse to answer questions, you refuse to supply evidence for your claims, and complain constantly about how horrible and mean everyone else is.
No-one is being nasty to you. If you think they are, quote the posts you have in mind, and report the offenders. Simple.


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I have already learned how people can distort and abuse others.
On this forum? Again, quote them and report them. I will be among the first to express my condemnation.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Nothing relevant to report now. I can see the trend now. As I post less, posters are burying this thread with garbage so that anyone visiting here gets the wrong idea.
Aside from the inevitable appeal to the lurkers, I object strongly to your characterisation of my posts as 'garbage'. I have supported my points with direct references to the court documents you yourself linked to. I have repeatedly asked you to do the same- not rejected your conclusions, not mocked you, merely asked you to show your evidence. I have avoided the kinds of personal attacks you claim are made on you all the time. I have linked to medical evidence, from authorities you yourself agree are trustworthy.
Kindly quote any of my posts you think are 'garbage', and let the lurkers decide for themselves.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
My expectations were that my exposure would be minimal each time. But apparently my subconscious decides to make me ill - or so say people here - because they say it cannot be cause and effect. Yeah right.
The WHO says it is, at least partly, psychosomatic. You cite the WHO as a valid authority on health matters. This is not 'people here' saying this: this is the conclusion of qualified professionals whose conclusions you yourself trust.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 07:54 AM   #1272
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I did a search and found this post by PartSkeptic made on 3rd April 2016:



That does seem quite early for the nomination prediction, though of course others are highly questionable. "He will do the right things. The outcome for the country will be very good." is downright laughable.

ETA: Looking earlier on that thread, Trump was being described as the probable nominee in mid March. So maybe not that early after all.
Indeed. That was after super tuesday. Trump was the runaway favorite.

@PS The facts surrounding this asinine prediction are in plain view. You have not been slandered. While this doesn't relate to your pandemic prediction, it might help you see the way that you weave false positives.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.

Last edited by varwoche; 4th July 2020 at 07:55 AM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 08:09 AM   #1273
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Rubbish. Get your facts right. Made when people scoffed about him entering the election race. He was long shot. Give the date of the ORIGINAL prediction. Pixel42 should remember it.
By all means, help me get my facts straight. When I challenged this nonsense a long time ago, you fell silent.

If you predicted that Trump would win the nomination before he was the run-away favorite -- before super tuesday -- prove it.

I urge you to take a look at the 2016 primary timeline, down the page.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 09:06 AM   #1274
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
 
JayUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19,214
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I do not mind the nasty (and often false) slander and statements as long as there is something to be learned. At the moment this has descended into nothing but nastiness.
A lot of people are learning in this thread. You're not one of them, because you seem to think you know it all already. And they're not learning from you, because you're simply wrong on so many points, and you get very angry when people correct you -- even when that correction is intended to help you. You have nothing to offer, and you believe you have nothing you need to receive. Tuning in every day to see who you're calling ignorant for disagreeing with you gets old.

And yes, you do mind. Because complaining about your allegedly shabby treatment is pretty much what you do several times a day when you get backed into a corner on matters of facts or history. Sometimes it's all you do. It's your escape route. Unfortunately it's just one of the many things you claim that is simply not true. At least as far as the moderators are concerned, nobody is being nasty to you. People are not buying your act, but that doesn't make them nasty.

Quote:
I have already learned how people can distort and abuse others. Nothing relevant to report now. I can see the trend now. As I post less, posters are burying this thread with garbage so that anyone visiting here gets the wrong idea.
No, there's no conspiracy to squelch you. You're the one flooding the thread with pointless and increasingly irrelevant anecdotes.

Quote:
But we both now see I was right. Have I forgotten any recent times I was wrong? Nope. It would be memorable if I was wrong.
I've pointed out several times in this thread where your claims have been wrong. And I supplied the facts that showed you were wrong. You complained that I was personally attacking you, and that my posts were too laborious for you to read. No, I don't think you can say you have a rational view or a good memory of just how wrong you are. Your errors are quite memorable to others, but if they happen to mention it, they get a tongue-lashing from you.

If you want to go through the rest of your life under the delusion of infallibility, that's your business. But you're dragging others into it, which makes it their business too. If your loved ones want to endure it, that's their business. The courts have already indicated their displeasure, which you seem disinclined to accept. And here, if you insist on trying to make others dance to your tune, you will continue to be disappointed.

Last edited by JayUtah; 4th July 2020 at 09:08 AM.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2020, 10:01 AM   #1275
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
I urge you to take a look at the 2016 primary timeline, down the page.
I'm going to detail the timeline to avoid obfuscation:

Feb 1 Iowa: Cruz
Feb 9 New Hampshire: Trump
Feb 20 South Caroline: Trump
Feb 23 Nevada: Trump
Mar 1 Alabama: Trump
Mar 1 Alaska: Cruz
Mar 1 Arkansas: Trump
Mar 1 Georgia: Trump
Mar 1 Massachusetts: Trump
Mar 1 Minnesota: Rubio
Mar 1 Oklahoma: Cruz
Mar 1 Tennessee: Trump
Mar 1 Texas: Cruz
Mar 1 Vermont: Trump
Mar 1 Virginia: Trump
Mar 5 Kansas: Cruz
Mar 5 Kentucky: Trump
Mar 5 Louisiana: Trump
Mar 5 Maine: Cruz
Mar 5 Idaho : Cruz
Mar 5 Wyoming: Cruz
Mar 8 Hawaii: Trump
Mar 8 Michigan: Trump
Mar 8 Mississippi: Trump
Mar 15 Florida: Trump
Mar 15 Illinois: Trump
Mar 15 Missouri: Trump
Mar 15 North Carolina: Trump
Mar 22 Arizona: Trump
Mar 22 Utah: Cruz
Apr 3 PREDICTION

It's worse than it looks on the surface. Trump was winning larger states while Cruz was winning smaller states (excepting Texas, his home state).
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.

Last edited by varwoche; 4th July 2020 at 10:25 AM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2020, 12:26 AM   #1276
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
By all means, help me get my facts straight. When I challenged this nonsense a long time ago, you fell silent.

If you predicted that Trump would win the nomination before he was the run-away favorite -- before super tuesday -- prove it.

I urge you to take a look at the 2016 primary timeline, down the page.
It was only when Trump ACTUALLY won the election that people thought it possible. My prediction was 2 April 2016.

What you forget is that I am not giving my opinion or doing a cold reading. I lay out cards which said without doubt that Trump would win. You should have seen the responses. Sarcasm and laughter.

I did the reading to illustrate how one can use Tarot cards WITHOUT very much personal input. I asked 5 questions and each one was correct. What people do is attempt to twist a simple answer into something that can be interpreted as incorrect.

You are now doing the same. Trying to prove that a Trump win was inevitable. Who thought Hillary would lose? Did you? Do you have a nearby tower messing with your memory?

On a personal level I "knew" that the Brits would vote for a Brexit. No cards needed there.

I also "knew" that the stock market would crash vary badly in 1987 Black Monday. And I foresaw the 2008 market crash - in this one I confirmed using the Tarot cards. In these tow cases, I advised my then partner to sell property and to cash in investments. They took my advice just in time.

I do not care that you do not believe. You have free will. Those who do believe and understand how the rules of the supernatural work will benefit. I am of the opinion that being a "believer" in God will help people who get Covid. One would have to do a study to proof this, but I see enough examples of help.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2020, 12:35 AM   #1277
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
(snip)

If you want to go through the rest of your life under the delusion of infallibility, that's your business. But you're dragging others into it, which makes it their business too. If your loved ones want to endure it, that's their business. The courts have already indicated their displeasure, which you seem disinclined to accept. And here, if you insist on trying to make others dance to your tune, you will continue to be disappointed.
You need a FTFY namely

The Courts have already indicated their CAPTURE AND CORRUPTION.

If you cannot see that then it is because you do not want to see it. No wonder the world needs a cleansing. I admit I was naive enough to think the ConCourt worked by the rules and by justice. I was wrong.

But it has given me ammunition to fight a cause. Which I will do. I have no illusion about the power of the Telcos. They will not lose in the short term. They have the money and the power. But eventually the truth WILL come out.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2020, 03:31 AM   #1278
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,010
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
You need a FTFY namely

The Courts have already indicated their CAPTURE AND CORRUPTION.
FTFTFY. You have claimed that the Courts have already indicated their CAPTURE AND CORRUPTION without providing a single piece of evidence to support this.


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
If you cannot see that then it is because you do not want to see it.
No, we cannot see it because you consistently refuse to show any kind of evidence for it.
An issue you could easily fix, if you were so minded.

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
No wonder the world needs a cleansing. I admit I was naive enough to think the ConCourt worked by the rules and by justice. I was wrong.
No. You are sore because your attempts to subvert the course of impartial justice were thwarted. You have admitted attempting this.
You are also upset because, just as has happened here, your floods of anecdotes, unsupported assertions and appeals to pseudo-scientific quackery were rejected by the court.


Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
But it has given me ammunition to fight a cause. Which I will do. I have no illusion about the power of the Telcos. They will not lose in the short term. They have the money and the power. But eventually the truth WILL come out.
Yup. Everyone else is wrong and you are right. If anyone disagrees with you, it's because they are corrupt and evil and mean and smelly.
Or.......
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2020, 05:53 AM   #1279
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing
 
varwoche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 15,465
Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
It was only when Trump ACTUALLY won the election that people thought it possible. My prediction was 2 April 2016.
You're flat out making stuff up. This is obvious from the timeline, which I now regret posting.

Even though it's off topic, I assumed it was indisputable even by you, and would not lead to debate. Rather, I thought it would provide you with a clear example of how you weave false positives. And that you would reflect on it.
__________________
To survive election season on a skeptics forum, one must understand Hymie-the-Robot.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2020, 08:05 AM   #1280
PartSkeptic
Illuminator
 
PartSkeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,977
How is this for some prophetic writing on my part! We need a change in direction from the latest attempts to rewrite the history of my Trump prediction.

This was the foreword to a book I wrote in 1992. I never put it out for publication. My late wife (a Californian who did some fund raising for the ANC in 1992) read it in 2009 and suggested I clean it up and publish it.

Peace, Equality, Justice. These are noble ideals to strive for. But special interest groups have found ways to use them to their advantage. Agitate the poor in the ghettos in the name of Justice. Call riots and destruction the fight for Equality. And promise Peace if the ruling powers capitulate. It sounds like South Africa, but it is happening in the USA as well.

It is apparent to most there are divisions between Black and White in the USA. Not so apparent there is the "tribal" struggles between various groups - ethnic, religious and cultural.

It was after leaving Apartheid in South Africa and immigrating to America, then moving from the rural area into the heart of New York City, that the ethnic separation and cultural disparities became more evident to the Author. The high crime rate, drugs, and moral decay are increasing as the standards of the establishment are worn down by the special-interest groups

It used to be that Governments manipulated the media to influence the public, and to sway public opinion and attitudes. Now, the roles are reversed, and the media has become the force influencing both the public and the Government. Governments used to be somewhat conservative and influenced by business, whereas the media is staffed by, and financed by, people with a liberal outlook who are sympathetic to many of the special interest groups.

The ideals espoused by many of these groups appear reasonable enough, especially with their emphasis on Justice and Equality. But their ultimate aim is to further their agenda and to get special treatment in society. The result is division and confusion as to the direction society should take. The profit motive behind sensational stories further aggravates the situation.

As an outsider to American society who lived and worked with both liberals and conservatives, and traveled fairly extensively, the Author feels he was able to step back and see the trend. The future does not look pleasant. Ethnic strife is likely to increase as over-population and joblessness rise.
__________________
**Agnostic theist. God/Satan/Angels/Demons may not exist - but I choose to think the probability is that they do. By personal experience.**
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.