ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change forum , gravy , djlegacy

Reply
Old 7th June 2006, 03:30 PM   #161
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,154
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
No I will take the debate to a LIVE broadcast so as to not have 90 little ninjas bothering the posts...and you all wont have the LC board bothering you on there, solves all of the problems...

Tin Foil Hat...hmmm shows how very close minded and pathetic some of you are...Tin Foil hats are references to aliens and/or mind control neither of which I study or look into.
So, you're will to do a live, formal, judged debate on neutral grounds?
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:31 PM   #162
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 25,817
Originally Posted by SBrown View Post
Why are you guys hanging on every word this tin foil hat wearing CT'er is saying? I do not understand this forum.
It's because people who claim extraordinary things, must be dealt with extraordinary means.

Glad to see you're still around.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:31 PM   #163
Bronze Dog
Copper Alloy Canid
 
Bronze Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,993
Quote:
No I will take the debate to a LIVE broadcast...
The least honest format for a debate.
Quote:
Tin Foil Hat...hmmm shows how very close minded and pathetic some of you are...Tin Foil hats are references to aliens and/or mind control neither of which I study or look into.
So, why are your posts structured in exactly the same manner as theirs? They ramble on about our "closed-mindedness" in order to stall having to present cogent arguments.
__________________
Stop Sylvia Browne

Warning: Beware of contaminated water supplies! Suspected source of contamination: Sarah-I

A non-Rockstar Rambler and dissector of Doggerel
Bronze Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:31 PM   #164
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Sure thing Spanky
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:31 PM   #165
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,389
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
No I will take the debate to a LIVE broadcast so as to not have 90 little ninjas bothering the posts...and you all wont have the LC board bothering you on there, solves all of the problems...
Translation: I can talk over people on the radio, rather than having to anwers their questions.
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:32 PM   #166
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,154
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Wow I didnt see this done on the LC forums dozens of times...

Hi Pot Im Kettle...

You guys can dish it out but cant take it?
This is not the LC forums. If you want to discuss JREF members behavior on those forums, at least do so in a new thread.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:32 PM   #167
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 25,817
Once Gravy is back online we should let these two debate this one on one.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:33 PM   #168
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,154
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Sure thing Spanky
To whom were you replying?
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:34 PM   #169
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:34 PM   #170
XXX
Thinker
 
XXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 151
Of course...come over here and talk about how you were just bored, and that you really don't care what any of us think, that it's just for entertainment. You already setting up your "I don't care" cop-out.

You claim to care about the victims and to be be seeking truth about 9/11, so do that. Present your evidence and try to get at the truth with us.

You might want to stop with the whole "They couldn't have planned this in a cave" and "they couldn't have pulled this off" arguments.
__________________
"Truth is strong because it is true...Truth is justice because it is true...Don't you think it is very persuasive?""

"The truth has power for the simple reason that it is the truth. Wouldn't you prefer your truth like that?"
XXX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:34 PM   #171
SBrown
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 314
Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
To whom were you replying?

This whole thread seems to be moving at break neck speed but it is just full of one liners........what is it supose to be about?
SBrown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:36 PM   #172
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,389
Hotlinking isn't allowed on this forum
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:36 PM   #173
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 25,817
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
How did you know?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:36 PM   #174
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
I have been telling people for a while along with Rox that if they would like to debate live without 500 little ninja skeptic n00bz talking about their L33tness and their Pwnage....We can do it, he has a media outlet for it.

You all and your never dieing love for the facts, should have them already and airtight to go debate right?
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:37 PM   #175
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 10,493
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Tin Foil Hat...hmmm shows how very close minded and pathetic some of you are...Tin Foil hats are references to aliens and/or mind control neither of which I study or look into.
All you would have to do to shut us down would be to provide genuine, verifiable evidence of your beliefs, do you have any? Trust me, if you can provide some, things will get pretty quiet, well?
__________________
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:37 PM   #176
SBrown
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 314
Hey can we talk about this??

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Ch...nts/index.html

Who is getting one??
SBrown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:40 PM   #177
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 10,493
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
You all and your never dieing love for the facts, should have them already and airtight to go debate right?
The facts have been presented by NIST and others. Gravy has provided facts to refute Loose Change.

Do you have any facts to refute NIST or Gravy?
__________________
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:41 PM   #178
treble_head
Cupcake Loser Moron
 
treble_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 10,907
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
*Huntmans sneaks in and ties a tripwire with enpty tin cans around the trhead*
Gaaagh! What the hell? I take a nap for an hour, and I wake up with wire and tin cans tied to me! What the crap is going on?
__________________
I am humble. I am modest. Those two things are what make me great.

That's not going to work Treb. I'm still going to like you. - Arthwollipot
treble_head is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:45 PM   #179
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
*sings a song and eats his chicken*
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:48 PM   #180
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,389
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
*sings a song and eats his chicken*
There you go folks. Conclusive proof of a 9/11 conspiracy. Let's all go home now, and tomorrow we can overthrow the goverment with this stack of evidence.
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:48 PM   #181
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Im waiting for the Magical Gravy ... (looks at watch)
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:50 PM   #182
XXX
Thinker
 
XXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 151
Chicken, Gravy...I'm getting hungry.
__________________
"Truth is strong because it is true...Truth is justice because it is true...Don't you think it is very persuasive?""

"The truth has power for the simple reason that it is the truth. Wouldn't you prefer your truth like that?"
XXX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:51 PM   #183
milesalpha
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 375
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Wow I didnt see this done on the LC forums dozens of times...

Hi Pot Im Kettle...

You guys can dish it out but cant take it?
You should have some fun with this. Find a thread over on LC in which a JREF person acted like you have. In which they should have: spent the first 20 odd posts just insulting some other nut; insulted the nature of the forum; insulted people who will not "think" like they do; failed to provide a single cohesive argument (I sure hope your double naught secret agent website wasn't your best) despite repeatedly bragging how easy it would be to do so.

Ah well, at least we have learnt that you are a DJ, it explains a bit to me (due to my age-induced natural hatred of modern music, I can now infer that all that techno-pop has fried your brain cells ).
milesalpha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:52 PM   #184
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Tater-Tots too!
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:52 PM   #185
dubfan
Critical Thinker
 
dubfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 452
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Do you really think I came here to debate a whole site full of scared little kids?

I came here out of sheer boredom till Gravy and Dubfan get their scared asses to go on a "small little internet radio show" so they dont have their Ninja team to come in with all of this BS lol
We're not scared of you, boy. I agreed to be on Roxdog's show a MONTH AGO. And it took someone outing THREE of his lies to answer the questions put to him, and he has YET to send me the phone number.
__________________
"I'd rather be Locked up with those throat slitting terrorists, then with JREF." -- e-dog@Loose Change

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of what he was never reasoned into." -- Jonathan Swift
dubfan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:53 PM   #186
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Techno and Pop?...Not exactly...and I don't like all of this new hip hop garbage either...

But it's ok you tried your best to classify waht I do, thank you *cough cough*
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:54 PM   #187
XXX
Thinker
 
XXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 151
Seriously though, so far you have implied that "there's no way THEY could have done this", without backing that statement up (or even elaborating on what exactly you meant), given only one real piece of "evidence" that is being discussed and looked into, and accused everyone of being close minded and unable to "connect" things...oh and told us all that you don't really care what we think and you're just here for entertainment.

And you wounder why it's hard to take you seriously? You're going to have to do better than this.
__________________
"Truth is strong because it is true...Truth is justice because it is true...Don't you think it is very persuasive?""

"The truth has power for the simple reason that it is the truth. Wouldn't you prefer your truth like that?"
XXX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:54 PM   #188
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 12,390
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Im waiting for the Magical Gravy ... (looks at watch)
I waded through three pages of you playing games and trying (badly) to insult everyone. There's nothing you have said that is worthy of a reply. You have produced no evidence, you have argued lame platitudes, you paved yourself a well-worn 'out' to run away back to your hidey-hole, you whined, you complained, you pulled lame stock phrases from your kit o' conspiracy junk, etc. etc.

You're not very good at this, are you?
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 03:56 PM   #189
Hutch
A broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's Privateers
 
Hutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: About 7 Miles from the Saturn 5B
Posts: 6,785
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
OK, I read it. Obviously confirming his story will assist in your favor.

The DD Form 214 is a valid form, been around since forever in the Military, but the copy posted is hard to read (and even harder to copy), so I will try an obtain one this week for comparison purposes (noting that forms can change over 20-30 years, but when it comes to the US Army, not by very much.)

Mr. McNiven is very positive that this was a Congressionally mandated study and mentions the words "Congressional Commissioned" more than once in his website. I have therefore inquired of my Congressman if he or his staff could research and find if this study was done and if the results are releaseable to the public. I rather hope he does take me seriously and I will be able to report back to the group(s).

In regards to the "Northwest Drug Task Force" the only references I could find in Google were for local, i.e. state (Montana/Washington) organizations and no independent source tracking back to a DoD Task Force (which I bleieve would be illegal anyway, the US Army is enjoined by law (IIRC) from doing law officer work in the United States, unless directly linked to Military personnel...but I could be wrong.

Based on the above, I am not sure, DJ, that I completely accept the testimony of Mr. McNiven, and will await further information before entertaining the possibility that a 1976 study was an over-arching influence on what happed 25 years later.
__________________
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Hutch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:00 PM   #190
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
You all are still under the impression that I bolted right over here to debate...I will set something up with Gravy when he gets online...I only started posting when I didn to reply to Paul Isaac Jr...Playing Mr stalker again.
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:02 PM   #191
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 12,390
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
You all are still under the impression that I bolted right over here to debate...
While some were optimistic that you would, I had little doubt that you would be just like every other CT'er in the CT sack: Full of platitudes, kook links, weak insinuations, and absolutely no evidence.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:04 PM   #192
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
While some were optimistic that you would, I had little doubt that you would be just like every other CT'er in the CT sack: Full of platitudes, kook links, weak insinuations, and absolutely no evidence.

Sort of like all you freaks over here that spend your days debating big-foot and evp, that come over to the LC boards to stir the pot?..
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:05 PM   #193
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,389
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...the LC forums proudly brings to you the #1 9/11 Admin in the WOORRRRLLLLDDD...He is DJ Legacy!

(Crowd Goes Wild)
And yet the #1 9/11 admin has nothing to say on the matter of 9/11? How did you get to be #1 on a subject you refuse to talk about?
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:07 PM   #194
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
I will talk about it, when the single person involved wit hthe topic is here...

I did not come here for an unstructured debate against a group of ninja skeptics.
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:07 PM   #195
Kage
Critical Thinker
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 455
A flaw in the "I say I'm going to egg your house tonight and it is TPed instead" argument is that in this case they "say" they are going to egg another country 25 years ago and we wake up and a city within our own country is TPed 25 years later.


What the LCers believe is "I said I am going to egg a house in my neighborhood when I was 8" is sufficient evidense to justify my arrest when I am 23 for a burglary that occured in Japan.
Kage is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:09 PM   #196
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Your also thinking on a much smaller scale on the time and effprt that would have to go into coordinating something on that large of a scale.

As far as I can think...It wouldn't be an over night thing.
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:11 PM   #197
Apollyon
Muse
 
Apollyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 942
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
I came here out of sheer boredom till Gravy and Dubfan get their scared asses to go on a "small little internet radio show" so they dont have their Ninja team to come in with all of this BS lol
You're bored?

Great! I guess that means you've nothing else to do and have finished with the incredibily footnoted and diligently researched Gravy debunking that you continually crow about but have yet to produce. (And you've finished up your 4 other simultaneous projects as well.)

So let's see it.
Apollyon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:13 PM   #198
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 12,390
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
Paranoia?...

I feel bad for everyone who died on 9/11 and you all choose to turn a blind eye to finding out what really happened to them.
I do not. I have listened to what the CTs have said. The difference is: I didn't just stop there. I did other research and foudn out there was a mountain between what the evidence indicated and what the CTs claim

Now, when you accuse us of being close-minded, what you are really doing is whining "Wah! You won't beleive my nonsense". Close minded is a different animal. Keep in mind we are actually listening to what you are saying, even though what you say is junk. The vast, vast, majority of people in this world would glance at your junk and walk away mutter that you should be in the funny farm.

Quote:
"CT'ers at least want to know what happened,
No, they want to pretend they are super-slueths cracking the world's biggest case. They are living in a fantasy world where they are privy to seekrit nowledge that lets them know things the rest of the world does not.

Sadly, what they 'know' is nonsense.

Quote:
they care more than someone who is just going to turn their back and make excuses to go with the official story.
Yeah, we have such lame excuses too: "All the evidence points to that conclusion", "Experts in their fields throughout the world agree this is what caused this to happen."and of course "CT'ers haven't got a brain cell with any understanding of science and technology between the lot of them."

Quote:
..WHICH THE NIST ADMITS IS JUST A THEORY!
I see that the aforementioned brain cell is still missing. You might want to learn a bit about science before you embarass yourself this way: Bush loves guys like you who say 'This is just a theory'. It weakens the basis of scientific foundation and understanding and let's Bush's buddies creep things like 'Intelligent Design' into our schools. Thanks for paving the way with your ignorance.

So you say NIST's work is 'just a theory'? Well, it happens to be a theory based on the hundreds of experts, all of whom are drawing 100 to 3000 years worth of engineering experience in their respective. That give NIST the kind of 'theory' status in the same realm as the theory of gravity. Or do you consider gravity to be a plot by Bush as well?
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:14 PM   #199
DJLegacy2k5
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
You're bored?

Great! I guess that means you've nothing else to do and have finished with the incredibily footnoted and diligently researched Gravy debunking that you continually crow about but have yet to produce. (And you've finished up your 4 other simultaneous projects as well.)

So let's see it.
Yes 4 projects are underway...Sorry Im not going to be Gravy who looks for anything that might work for his arguement, kind of, sort of, and then add personal opinion to finihs up trying to make my point. Real research takes time.

And Ive only been talking about it for 2 weeks tops.
DJLegacy2k5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2006, 04:15 PM   #200
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,389
Originally Posted by DJLegacy2k5 View Post
I will talk about it, when the single person involved wit hthe topic is here...

I did not come here for an unstructured debate against a group of ninja skeptics.
Start a new thread while you are waiting. You pick the topic, structured debate ensues. Everyone stays on topic, anyone who doesn't, you simply ignore. Magic eh? Or doesn't the world's #1 9/11 admin know enough about 9/11 to debate it?
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.