IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 3 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 28th July 2006, 12:19 PM   #3041
MarkyX
Master Poster

Deleted
Old 28th July 2006, 12:19 PM   #3042
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Gravy, if you are going to GZ you've gotta take a camera and film those idiots harrassing mourners. Then you can post it, or give it to someone like MarkyX to add to a cideo to show the resto f the world just what these freaks are all about.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 12:20 PM   #3043
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

video I meant to say (damn keyboard)
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 12:24 PM   #3044
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster

I've lost track of this thread a bit now, but has anyone noticed that the CTs are making lists of people that support their position, not unlike the creation science lists of people who oppose evolution.

Are there stages involved in woo development?

1. The First Hurdle - Woo fails to understand science
2. Just Asking Questions - Woo looks for evidence to back up their mistake
3. The Articles - Woo starts producing articles based on bad science to support their position
4. The List - Woo starts looking for people with qualifications that agree with them
5. The School Board - Woo tries to force their opinion on kids, because grown ups won't listen to them.
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 12:56 PM   #3045
MarkyX
Master Poster

Anyone have a video of Mark Bingham's mother talking about her son calling?
Old 28th July 2006, 01:24 PM   #3046
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Johnny Pixels View Post
I've lost track of this thread a bit now, but has anyone noticed that the CTs are making lists of people that support their position, not unlike the creation science lists of people who oppose evolution.

Are there stages involved in woo development?

1. The First Hurdle - Woo fails to understand science
2. Just Asking Questions - Woo looks for evidence to back up their mistake
3. The Articles - Woo starts producing articles based on bad science to support their position
4. The List - Woo starts looking for people with qualifications that agree with them
5. The School Board - Woo tries to force their opinion on kids, because grown ups won't listen to them.
Does Kevin Barrett qualify as step 5? He's teaching it rather than trying to force a school board to include it in the curriculum.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 01:31 PM   #3047
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

MarkyX

I don't have what your looking for, but I just listened to an interview with the Flight 93 Coriner, Wallace Miller, where he states that the biggest piece of debris he saw was an engine part that weighed about a thousand pounds. Seems like a pretty big peice for a site where the CTers say only small fragments were found.

http://www.archive.org/details/interview-miller
Old 28th July 2006, 01:34 PM   #3048
MarkyX
Master Poster

No no no no, it has to be Mark Bingham.

It's a perfect setup to make Fetzer and his deniers look like complete jackasses.
Old 28th July 2006, 01:39 PM   #3049
Blackwell
Graduate Poster

I was reading an article on espn.com (about vintage car racing) and came across this unexpected first-hand account of the attack on the Pentagon. Some reference to molten aluminum and aircraft parts, as well as the common reference to "explosive" sounds:

A retired Air Force SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance officer, [Blair] Bozek was also a weapons system officer in the F-4 Phantom stationed in Iceland, where "we used to chase the Russians out of our airspace during the Cold War."

Bozek trained German top gun pilots in California and routinely flew on the Blackbird at Mach 3 (2,200 mph) at 80,000 feet above the earth, where sky meets space. "It's dark up there; you can see the curve of the Earth, gorgeous dark, dark blue to light blue from the zenith down to the horizon."

On Sept. 11, 2001, Bozek was at work in his office at the Pentagon, his brother in an office three floors above. "When the plane hit, my office ceiling and walls collapsed around me. It was like explosive dominoes … boom … boom … boom … boom as the aircraft penetrated the various walls of concrete in the building."

The impact point was 500 feet from his office. The path of destruction came to within 90 feet. "Pieces of the aircraft were in my office -- molten aluminum and burning insulation."

Running down the outside of the Pentagon, he pulled three women out of their burning first-floor offices before becoming overcome with smoke. Hours later, he found his brother, also alive.

The above quoted section was the only 9/11 reference, but the full article can be found here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab5pos3

And yea, the Lord did text unto the Philistines...
U guys have to stop s1nnig. I totaly <3 U guys 4ever but I will pwn U when I CUL8ER and U will be all OMG! and WTF! and I be LOL!!! - Psiload
Blackwell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 02:30 PM   #3050
SRW
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
No no no no, it has to be Mark Bingham.

It's a perfect setup to make Fetzer and his deniers look like complete

jackasses.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...ia.rescue.html

The interview with Marks Mother is here.

and here

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/10/....wtaj.med.html
SRW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 02:50 PM   #3051
MarkyX
Master Poster

That's really nice, but I need one with his mother describing the phone calls. It's a must.

I will add that one though. Really hurt em.

Last edited by MarkyX; 28th July 2006 at 02:54 PM.
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 02:52 PM   #3052
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SRW View Post
She was also interviewed in the Discovery Channel show, "The Flight that Fought Back" In the preview, there's a brief clip of his mom, apparently calling back on his voice mail, telling him to go ahead and try to take over the aircraft, that the terrorists were intent on crashing the plane. It's brief, but an amazing clip.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 02:52 PM   #3053
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...media.day.html

If you scroll down, the interview with mark's face on it has both his mother and aunt interviewed, recalling what his words were.

if you cant see it, just goto "Day of terror" section, then scroll down.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:04 PM   #3054
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Someone remind me who it was that first predicted violence from unbalanced truthers in this insanely mammoth thread?

Whoever it was, call Mr. Randi to pick up your prize.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...4/MN115878.DTL

(Shamelessly stolen from Pepik posting over at Conspiracy Smashers blog)

JREF Tired Commando Ninja?
Old 28th July 2006, 03:07 PM   #3055
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

I told you that these nuts are violent angry people.

I would watch yourself on Ground Zero Gravy.
Thanks for your concern, but no worries there. Aside from their ignorance, that bunch is perfectly harmless. They're more like a faulty flourescent fixture: noisy but dim.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:08 PM   #3056
MarkyX
Master Poster

Perfect

Now I need to find out how to save it as a full video file. 911myths.com methods aren't working.

The scene I had in mind is going to make Fetzer and the Truth movement look like complete jackasses and a little more.

I am pretty much done with Dylan and Fitzer. Any interviews of other 9/11 deniers showing how callious or vile they are?

Last edited by MarkyX; 28th July 2006 at 03:16 PM.
MarkyX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:15 PM   #3057
kevin
Graduate Poster

Perfect

Now I need to find out how to save it as a full video file. 911myths.com methods aren't working.

The scene I had in mind is going to make Fetzer and the Truth movement look like complete jackasses
i might be able to get it for you at home. I have quicktime pro on my mac and I think it will let me save a copy. I won't be home for a few more hours though so if you get it another way just post here and I won't bother.

what format you want it in? I can convert it to just about anything.
kevin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:19 PM   #3058
MarkyX
Master Poster

Anything windows media can know.

But I can't wait a few hours, unless someone right now has new material for me to work with so I can ignore this dilemma later.

The video is going to be around 25 minutes but it only has dylan avery and jim fizter. Must...get more!

I would like to tear Alex Jones a new one.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:20 PM   #3059
kevin
Graduate Poster

But I can't wait a few hours, unless someone right now has new material for me to work with so I can ignore this dilemma later.

The video is going to be around 25 minutes but it only has dylan avery and jim fizter. Must...get more!

let me see if i left my vnc server on. i might be able to do it from work.
kevin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:21 PM   #3060
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Gravy, if you are going to GZ you've gotta take a camera and film those idiots harrassing mourners. Then you can post it, or give it to someone like MarkyX to add to a cideo to show the resto f the world just what these freaks are all about.
While it's possible that there are mourners at Ground Zero on any given day, and others who are paying their respects, it's a huge area and is mostly occupied by thousands of tourists and people taking the PATH train to and from Jersey. The Troofers are near the train station, in somewhat neutral ground. I don't have a video camera per se, but my still camera can take several minutes of video. I wish I had the footage that a documentarian took of me getting the head Troofer to admit that he thinks the FDNY may have been "In on it," just after he used the term "speed of gravity."
Old 28th July 2006, 03:22 PM   #3061
SRW
Master Poster

That's really nice, but I need one with his mother describing the phone calls. It's a must.

I will add that one though. Really hurt em.
Sorry sent you to the wrong page but T.A.M got it covered.
SRW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:23 PM   #3062
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Sounds like you're working on a deadline...or are you just amped up?
Old 28th July 2006, 03:23 PM   #3063
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

mms://demand.stream.aol.com/cnn/us/2001/09/12/vosot.family.911.ktvu.med.asf

put the above in your browser command line

when it tells you it needs to run an external applic, let it. for me it brought up my eindows media player. from their you can save it.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:27 PM   #3064
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

a shoot, it only brings it to media player as a stream. cant seem to save it....working on it.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:29 PM   #3065
kevin
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by kevin View Post
let me see if i left my vnc server on. i might be able to do it from work.
nope. i can't get it until i get home.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:32 PM   #3066
60hzxtl
Muse

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
They're more like a faulty flourescent fixture: noisy but dim.

HEY!
That's a 60hz buzz -
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:37 PM   #3067
MarkyX
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Sounds like you're working on a deadline...or are you just amped up?
Both.

BTW, found a way to record streaming. Don't worry about it.

Dylan Avery is right...this will be a good year for truth.
Old 28th July 2006, 03:37 PM   #3068
JamesB
Master Poster

The scene I had in mind is going to make Fetzer and the Truth movement look like complete jackasses and a little more.
Oh, like that is hard.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 03:48 PM   #3069
MarkyX
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Oh, like that is hard.
You did it in blogs, I'm doing in video form

Fetzer is down...the Loose Change crew is down...

Any more pontetial victims of their arrogance?
Old 28th July 2006, 03:52 PM   #3070
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

http://en.hoonnet.com/english1/recorder_intro.html

Here is a free stream recorder that will allow you to record the stream to an .asf file that you can actually download into your favorite nle suite
Old 28th July 2006, 04:43 PM   #3071
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Anyone know where i can find audio of Alex Jones saying the phone calls from 93 were fake.
Old 28th July 2006, 04:44 PM   #3072
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Someone remind me who it was that first predicted violence from unbalanced truthers in this insanely mammoth thread?

Whoever it was, call Mr. Randi to pick up your prize.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...4/MN115878.DTL...
Quote:
McCaslin was wearing a bulletproof vest, blue fatigues with "Phantom Patriot" spelled out in red letters across the chest and a rubber skeleton mask when he crept into the grove.

He quickly found himself hopelessly lost and bouncing off the trees in the pitch dark after his flashlight went out. Feeling "almost silly," he said he felt his way into a cabin, flopped down on a cot and went to sleep.
"Almost" silly?
Old 28th July 2006, 05:20 PM   #3073
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

We Will Never Forget

Anyone with appropriate security measures dare to drop this over at Loose Change? There may be a badge in it for you.

Otherwise, SLC or other bloggers take a copy if you like.

Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 05:45 PM   #3074
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

That picture sums it up to a T. I think I will make that my new wallpaper.

Kudos
Old 28th July 2006, 06:00 PM   #3075
kevin
Graduate Poster

if you still need this, i put a WMV version here:

http://www.box.net/public/static/p81cgk7j45.wmv
Old 28th July 2006, 06:14 PM   #3076
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 06:32 PM   #3077
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I'll consider believing, my dear, when one of your "scholarly" group can show us either bit of "quality" evidence that proves it was an inside job.

Oh and trust me, if your gonna go get some of the same old ***** that those rediculous blubbering idiots have used before, don't bother, as it will just get hung out to dry over here, by legitimate logic, and with cross reference to real articles that will prove it wrong.

That being said though, nice pic.
Old 28th July 2006, 06:35 PM   #3078
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe a quote from the one and only mechanical engineer in the lot...you know the one with the Keebler elf theory....the WTCs were just like trees..
Old 28th July 2006, 06:36 PM   #3079
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Are they the Illuminati?
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th July 2006, 06:52 PM   #3080
Senor_Pointy
Fruity

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post
Are they the Illuminati?
NO! They're teh Illuminati Jooooozzz!
Senor_Pointy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories