ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags judy wood , morgan reynolds , space beams

Reply
Old 7th November 2006, 09:32 AM   #281
stateofgrace
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,843
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Yes. Please tell me what round ojects these might have been. I'm not aware of any. Seems they would have to be spherical. Cylinders would do it, but only if they fell straight down. Also, they would have to be moving faster than the rest of the stuff, because they must have self-disintegrated on impact, unlike the perimeter sections, which are strewn about all over.
Please read through the rest of the thread, Iím pretty sure this question has been answered some 10 to 15 times now, if you missed it though. Let me answer it for you again.

Quote:
FALLING DEBRIS DID IT


and again, just incase you have missed it.

Quote:
FALLING DEBRIS DID IT
Has it sunk in yet ?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 09:36 AM   #282
TruthSeeker1234
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,756
Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Please read through the rest of the thread, Iím pretty sure this question has been answered some 10 to 15 times now, if you missed it though. Let me answer it for you again.



and again, just incase you have missed it.



Has it sunk in yet ?
No. The debris would have to be spherical, would it not? What spheres do you imagine were present? And what became of the debris that supposedly did this? The holes are deep and sharply cut.
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 09:38 AM   #283
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
FALLING DEBRIS DID IT
Oh, and while we're at it: FALLING DEBRIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ROUND TO MAKE ROUND-ISH HOLES.

Seriously, I think we need to horsewhip Chuck Jones and his Ilk for having started the Coyote&Roadrunner School of Impact Science.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 09:39 AM   #284
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
Damn! Too late!
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 09:42 AM   #285
TruthSeeker1234
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,756
Originally Posted by Spins View Post

Why is it you think the object (or objects) that hit the structure had to be the same shape as the hole (or holes)?
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.

Otherwise, we have to believe that there were cylindrical patterns of weakness running vertically through roofs and multiple stories of building, and also in the rubble, and also in the road. And we have to believe that the impacting debris disappeared after triggering this damage. Is this what you guys think?
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 09:56 AM   #286
Minadin
Master Poster
 
Minadin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,469
You don't need a round piece of debris, or a round object, to create a round-looking hole in the roof structure there. The apparent shape of the hole is more dependant upon -

-which structural members failed, and how (I hypothesize they were hit by debris)
-the size, shape, and placement of the roof decking that evidently caved in
-the type of roofing material(it looks like a built-up rubber roof in the pictures)
-the camera angle

You see, when something or things fell and impacted that area of the roof, it may have punctured or cut that roof membrane, damaged the decking, and even caused internal columns or joists to fail, right? But that would not necessarily have to be one single object. It might even have been several relatively small objects over the course of a few seconds, causing a hole in the flexible rubber membrane. The deck members and insulation underneath the membrane fall out of the picture in what may or may not be a round-ish manner. But, the flexible rubber that makes up the roof will stretch over those areas and that hole will still appear to be round.

Last edited by Minadin; 7th November 2006 at 09:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Minadin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:03 AM   #287
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.

Otherwise, we have to believe that there were cylindrical patterns of weakness running vertically through roofs and multiple stories of building, and also in the rubble, and also in the road. And we have to believe that the impacting debris disappeared after triggering this damage. Is this what you guys think?
If I pushed you onto a frozen lake in the early winter and you fell through the ice, what shape would you expect the hole to be?

(After this thread, I'm almost getting nostalgic for Christophera's concrete core. At least he has the excuse of having a completely unhinged mind. This is just stupid.)
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:05 AM   #288
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,072
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.
The holes aren't round. Glad to clear that up for you. Next.



__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and donít overblow.Ē ĖFreddie Hubbard

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 7th November 2006 at 10:18 AM. Reason: fixed link
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:06 AM   #289
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 66,178
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Yes. With steel pans underneath them, and trusses underneath that. Yes. Haven't found even one. 220 floor assemblies missing.
You're wrong. And stupid.

I'm sure a thin concrete floor dropping onto another one after 20 others have dropped onto it will remain intact. That was sarcasm, by the way.

Quote:
No. The debris would have to be spherical, would it not?
Er... no. Again with the cartoon vision of the universe.

Quote:
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.
Holy ****! The man's trying to compare paper punches to x-ton-weighing debris falling hundreds of feet.

Quote:
Otherwise, we have to believe that there were cylindrical patterns of weakness running vertically through roofs and multiple stories of building, and also in the rubble, and also in the road.
Gosh, you should really get out more. Lots of non-round objects cause round-ish holes.
__________________
<Roar!>
Argumemnon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:15 AM   #290
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
The holes aren't round. Glad to clear that up for you. Next.

Yes, they look more kitten-shaped to me.

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:23 AM   #291
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Yes, they look more kitten-shaped to me.

You kitten-hating Ba***d!

__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:32 AM   #292
Spins
Muse
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 702
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.

Otherwise, we have to believe that there were cylindrical patterns of weakness running vertically through roofs and multiple stories of building, and also in the rubble, and also in the road. And we have to believe that the impacting debris disappeared after triggering this damage. Is this what you guys think?
No, you are making the fatal mistake of assuming one huge object made each hole.

There was so much debris falling that day its easily plausible that a large cluster of debris punched its way through the roof and formed what looks like a round hole from a certain angle and distance. It's all irrelevant anyways because it's been shown the holes were not perfectly round.

Can you tell me why in the pictures posted above by Gravy there is a considerable amount of debris near the holes, wouldn't common sense dictate that the debris and damage are related?

Last edited by Spins; 7th November 2006 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Minor change.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:37 AM   #293
Trigood
Muse
 
Trigood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 980
Originally Posted by Spins View Post
No, you are making the fatal mistake of assuming one huge object made each hole.

There was so much debris falling that day its easily plausible that a large cluster of debris punched its way through the roof and formed what looks like a round hole from a certain angle and distance. It's all irrelevant anyways because it's been shown the holes were not perfectly round.

Can you tell me why in the pictures posted above by Gravy there is a considerable amount of debris near the holes, wouldn't common sense dictate that the debris and damage are related?
Nope. The holes had to have been made by Star-Beams(TM). I have a prototype, but it made a hole in the garage roof and I think the rain ruined it.
Trigood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:45 AM   #294
CurtC
Illuminator
 
CurtC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,785
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
And we have to believe that the impacting debris disappeared after triggering this damage. Is this what you guys think?
No, I think the debris that caused those holes is sitting at the bottom of them.

Do you have any ideas about what could have caused the holes?
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:46 AM   #295
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by Trigood View Post
Nope. The holes had to have been made by Star-Beams(TM). I have a prototype, but it made a hole in the garage roof and I think the rain ruined it.
No no no. Ace said they had to have been made by spherical objects. Judy Wood's Beam Weapon paper is analogy; her first one is theory. The holes were made by giant billiard balls.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:48 AM   #296
Spins
Muse
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 702
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
And we have to believe that the impacting debris disappeared after triggering this damage. Is this what you guys think?
OK, lets use the hole shaped like a pacman in the roof on that picture posted above, by Gravy, as an example.

As you can see the debris punched its way through the roof all the way into the building and because there was no light source from within to illuminate the debris it can't be seen on the photograph, that's why the hole is black. Just because you can't see the debris that caused the hole on that picture doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:49 AM   #297
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
You kitten-hating Ba***d!

You have me all wrong. I LOVE kittens! Especially in a thread this silly. I have a great recipe for BBQ kitten tips.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:51 AM   #298
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939


Unfortunately I don't have the resources here to draw lines on this picture, but I suggest people print it out and draw a few lines on it. You'll notice that most of the "round" holes actually have one or more segments of their circumference that are actually straight.

Consider the "PacMan" hole on the upper right. The leftmost edge seems to be fairly straight, and roughly parallel to the rightmost edge of the hole to its left, which is also kind of straight. I surmise that there is a roof beam right there, that acted as a fulcrum to the collaping roof material. Does anyone have blueprints of this building to check?

Then take a look at the four holes in a row that are just down and to the left of those holes. They all have straight edges, that are spaced very regularly. Again, it looks like the roof material collapsed around the support beams. Also, it's a bit hard to tell because of the angle the photo is at, but if draw a line parallel to the rightmost edge of the rightmost hole in the line of four, it matches almost perfectly with the leftmost edge of the hole at the top, which edge is again kinda-straight. If you draw a similar line for the left edge of the same hole, it matches the left edge of the hole just above it.

There are similar features for most of these holes, which indicates to me that the roof beams acted as "stops" for the collapsing roof materials, almost like using a ruler to rip a straight edge in a piece of paper, or breaking a tile on the edge of a workbench.

If anyone has photoediting software, perhaps they could paint a few lines to show these things.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:54 AM   #299
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
You have me all wrong. I LOVE kittens! Especially in a thread this silly. I have a great recipe for BBQ kitten tips.
Don't make me come over there! If I do, I'll be bringing my Ninja Cat with me (see photo at left, and cower!).
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 11:05 AM   #300
Spins
Muse
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 702
Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
No no no. Ace said they had to have been made by spherical objects. Judy Wood's Beam Weapon paper is analogy; her first one is theory. The holes were made by giant billiard balls.
I'm assuming Trigood's prototype fires a circular beam of death and destruction onto its chosen target so would in theory cause a circular hole rather like a drill bit or a hole punch through paper.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 11:16 AM   #301
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17,394
Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Please read through the rest of the thread, Iím pretty sure this question has been answered some 10 to 15 times now, if you missed it though. Let me answer it for you again.



and again, just incase you have missed it.



Has it sunk in yet ?
*lol*

Quote:
WHADDAYAMEAN you saw it. Personally? ... What were you doing?
Were you going to work? ...
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 11:21 AM   #302
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
And while we're at it, take a look at the edge of the PacMan hole in Gravy's three quarters view picture. Looks an awful lot like a bit of sagging roof membrane to me. Good call, Minadin.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 11:51 AM   #303
Spins
Muse
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 702
Anyways who on earth was given the task of firing this bloomin' laser, Stevie Wonder? The only reason I ask is because for some reason whoever did went crazy and decided to pepper WTC 5 and 6 with several huge holes, in the process blowing the cover up of 9/11 and also...



...the "Alan Parsons Project".
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 01:30 PM   #304
Bell
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 21,050
Holy [rule 8] PooperScooper321, how is it that you are totally UNCAPABLE of reading all the answers we are providing you with. We even show you pictures, since you like them so much the better. What the hell is preventing you from comprehending all the given evidence? Stop acting so stupid. You are really a super troll.

Originally Posted by PooperScooper321
Holes, plural, lots of them. Go look. I think the object that drilled these holes had to be round because that is the nature of things. Paper punches cut round holes because the blade is cylindrical. Same with drill bits.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 02:12 PM   #305
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing
 
rwguinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 16 miles from 7 lakes
Posts: 10,794
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Holy [rule 8] PooperScooper321, how is it that you are totally UNCAPABLE of reading all the answers we are providing you with. We even show you pictures, since you like them so much the better. What the hell is preventing you from comprehending all the given evidence? Stop acting so stupid. You are really a super troll.



I haven't laughed so hard at anyone since the club guru challenged my 3X score in a muzzle-loading match.
He claimed that the oblong hole wasn't a double, but due to key-holeing of a single bullet.
It was a Round-ball only match...
__________________
"Political correctness is a doctrine,...,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:04 PM   #306
FramerDave
Muse
 
FramerDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 818
How can you people be so dense? Anyone can look at these photos and see that it was a giant Mr. Bill and Pac Man that fell and created these so-called "holes." I mean, c'mon!

FramerDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:07 PM   #307
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
oh no
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:13 PM   #308
stateofgrace
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,843
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Holy [rule 8] PooperScooper321, how is it that you are totally UNCAPABLE of reading all the answers we are providing you with. We even show you pictures, since you like them so much the better. What the hell is preventing you from comprehending all the given evidence? Stop acting so stupid. You are really a super troll.



Now that was funny.LOL.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:30 PM   #309
Bell
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 21,050
Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Now that was funny.LOL.
It wasn't even supposed to be funny o.O
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:36 PM   #310
Ceritus
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
double post

Last edited by Ceritus; 7th November 2006 at 05:39 PM. Reason: double post
Ceritus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:39 PM   #311
Ceritus
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam1.html

Drs. Wood and Reynolds complete their thesis in public view. They note that the Kingdome demolition created a 2.3 richter earthquake, and point out that WTC had many times the PE, and should have caused a much larger earthquake than the 2.3, and 2.1 quakes that were actually measured.

The foundation of the WTC (the "bathtub") was not damaged.

This is strong evidence for the near total disintegration of the towers before they hit the ground. They caclulate how much dust should be produced, and present lots of photographic evidence of disintegration.

Also shown are many difficult-to-explain phenomena, such as the toasted cars, and blown out windows.

I eagerly await any "debunking".
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He can't be serious, can he?

Its like every time these idiots get debunked they come up with something even more vague and rediculous.

Like they just can't help but try to find any possible way to attack the US government.

I agree the government sucks sometimes. But honestly, this is just silly.

Anyone who tries to tell me that there was a 911 conspiracy I will just laugh in their face and walk away, because it is seriously old and tiring now.

I thought it was cute in the beginning but now its just silly.

What is the old saying?

If you're not fighting the system by the time you're 20, you have no heart.
If you're not a part of the system by the time you're 30, you have no brain.

I think.

Last edited by Ceritus; 7th November 2006 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added stuff
Ceritus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 05:59 PM   #312
stateofgrace
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,843
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
It wasn't even supposed to be funny o.O
I know it wasn't, I could actually feel the frustration.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 07:13 PM   #313
Trigood
Muse
 
Trigood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 980
Originally Posted by FramerDave View Post
How can you people be so dense? Anyone can look at these photos and see that it was a giant Mr. Bill and Pac Man that fell and created these so-called "holes." I mean, c'mon!
OMG, I thought Mr. Bill must be involved somehow. But Pac Man? That innocent little muncher? It shows how disinfo can fool....
Trigood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 08:35 PM   #314
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami
 
defaultdotxbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,474
Originally Posted by Trigood View Post
OMG, I thought Mr. Bill must be involved somehow. But Pac Man? That innocent little muncher? It shows how disinfo can fool....
nah, its really meatwad in yellowface

__________________
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
defaultdotxbe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 08:45 PM   #315
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,939
Originally Posted by FramerDave View Post
How can you people be so dense? Anyone can look at these photos and see that it was a giant Mr. Bill and Pac Man that fell and created these so-called "holes." I mean, c'mon!

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1809/image149lx7.jpg
Well, now I'm convinced. So is Mr. Bill a lizard in disguise, or an immortal NWO elite?
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:49 PM   #316
TruthSeeker1234
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,756
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:53 PM   #317
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
beam weapon believers are the true dolts for truth
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:54 PM   #318
TruthSeeker1234
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,756
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 10:55 PM   #319
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,856
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
LOL, is that the reconstructed targets of the "star wars beam"?
__________________
Vive la libertť!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2006, 11:21 PM   #320
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 10,493
RoundHoleBoy1234: You are now making Christophera appear sane and rational by comparison.
__________________
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.