IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose trains , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 10th December 2006, 04:24 AM   #1
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

I'd laugh if they actually took this serious.

Killtown probably will:

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.com/

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 05:07 AM   #2
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
JAStewart:

Great find. Is that your work? If so, I'll nominate it... LOL
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 05:53 AM   #3
eeyore1954
Philosopher

Quote:
Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118] You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.
Proof positive. I defy anyone to prove it is not true. How many skyscrapers 75stories or taller have ever collapsed before without the help of a freight train. Please show me even one and maybe I will believe the official story.

PATH Train Found In Ground Zero Rubble
Why was this train found in the rubble!!!!????!!!!????!!!!
http://www.hudsoncity.net/tubes/pathtrain.html

Last edited by eeyore1954; 10th December 2006 at 05:56 AM.
eeyore1954 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 06:25 AM   #4
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

No its not mine, wish I had thought of it.

JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 07:11 AM   #5
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Its been around for a while. Hilarious stuff.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 10:24 AM   #6
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by eeyore1954 View Post
PATH Train Found In Ground Zero Rubble
Why was this train found in the rubble!!!!????!!!!????!!!!
http://www.hudsoncity.net/tubes/pathtrain.html

http://www.stevespak.com/gzh5.jpg

This site is a pretty old one, and a great one. But you should seriously email the guy this post. This would be a brilliant addition to their site. The funny thing is, with the above photo, Loose Trains actually has more physical evidence supporting it than Loose Change does.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 12:07 PM   #7
fuelair
Banned

Which, in all fairness, isn't saying much! I like the train theory, but where did they hide the rails?

And wouldn't it be fun to derail some of their threads with this, apropos of something or something else!

Last edited by fuelair; 10th December 2006 at 12:09 PM. Reason: 2nd sentence to avoid two posts
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 12:10 PM   #8
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Which, in all fairness, isn't saying much! I like the train theory, but where did they hide the rails?

Well if they could rig the entire building with explosives without anyone noticing I'm sure attaching a rail track to the core columns would be no trouble.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 12:15 PM   #9
moonbat
New Blood

Now this is a thread that has changed the way I look at 9/11 FOREVER.
moonbat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 12:18 PM   #10
uk_dave
Philosopher

But it does call into question just what silverstein REALLY meant.

ahem

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=pull+a+train
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 12:57 PM   #11
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

That's a great post, thanks much, JAStewart. This stuff is serious, but levity helps to ease the pain. Levitating trains?!? OH NO!!!

All this time on the intro to 9/11 Fantasy Island, he was really saying:

"The Twain! The Twain!"
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 01:11 PM   #12
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

While, I might believe that the WTC may have been taken out by trains, I'm a staunch no-trainer when it comes to the Pentagon.

I have very strong evidence that there was a train seen north of the Citgo station. Of course, I'm not prepared to release that evidence just yet.

The train was simply a diversion. It's common knowledge that when everyone sees a train they all turn and look and say "Oooh, a choo-choo!".

While everyone was looking at the train, the secret Delta Force team knocked down all the lightpoles and placed the newly developed explosive C-4 on the Pentagon.

A second group from the Mission Impossible squad led by Tom Cruise then dispersed body parts.

So clearing the Pentagon was not brought down by a train. (The whole is the wrong size and shape.)
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 01:29 PM   #13
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
While, I might believe that the WTC may have been taken out by trains, I'm a staunch no-trainer when it comes to the Pentagon.

I have very strong evidence that there was a train seen north of the Citgo station. Of course, I'm not prepared to release that evidence just yet.

The train was simply a diversion. It's common knowledge that when everyone sees a train they all turn and look and say "Oooh, a choo-choo!".

While everyone was looking at the train, the secret Delta Force team knocked down all the lightpoles and placed the newly developed explosive C-4 on the Pentagon.

A second group from the Mission Impossible squad led by Tom Cruise then dispersed body parts.

So clearing the Pentagon was not brought down by a train. (The whole is the wrong size and shape.)
I dunno Spin. Occam's Razor and all. I mean if you're going to destroy buildings with renegade giant trains - why not be consistent? Why the mix-n-match? The technology you attain in the staging and modelling and testing and stunting sessions is just too hard-won, in my humble opinion, to assume a TRAIN/plane Building Boom-Boom paradigm. I think it's one or t'other.

Now PAINTING a train to look like a Boeing 757, and then levitating it using magnetic flux force augmented by space beams for extra power? Like warp drive, you know?

I could discuss that, it's reasonable...
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 02:15 PM   #14
Porkpie Hat
Critical Thinker

I thought I could

According to eye witness testimony the train was heard chanting the phrase "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" over and over....
Porkpie Hat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 02:59 PM   #15
steve s
Philosopher

Is it just a coincidence that train whistles go "Woo-Woo?"

Steve S.
Old 10th December 2006, 03:39 PM   #16
fuelair
Banned

Why no, no it isn't a coincidence.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 04:36 PM   #17
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

I think that the train was shot down over PA actually. The ''White Jets'' are obvious misquotes, ''White jets'' refers to the steam coming from the train!

Actually come to think of it, I firmly believe that JFK was taken out by a bullet TRAIN to the head, not a regular bullet.

I have evidence because i'm 1337. But, because i'm so 1337, i'm not releasing to you poor uneducated fools.

Old 10th December 2006, 04:50 PM   #18
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Trains have destroyed buildings before!

Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 05:00 PM   #19
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Bell View Post

http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/maths/hi...ntparnasse.gif
That pisture was the cover of a textbook I had once. "Introduction to Error Analysis".

Probably should be required reading for CTists.
Old 10th December 2006, 05:36 PM   #20
Skibum
Graduate Poster

Aw cmon, if you're going to post something interesting like that, at least give us a little bit of the backstory or at least a link to where we can find out more about it.
Skibum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 06:46 PM   #21
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skibum View Post
Aw cmon, if you're going to post something interesting like that, at least give us a little bit of the backstory or at least a link to where we can find out more about it.
I show you raw evidence in the form of this picture. The 2 hour documentary I saw in 1990 (or 1989) dealt with this incident for about an hour. But the documentary has been covered up, and all of you are hypnotized into thinking this attack never happened.

ETA: But kidding aside. I knew this picture excisted, and just Googled for it. There's little info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gare_Montparnasse though.

Last edited by Bell; 10th December 2006 at 06:50 PM.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 07:15 PM   #22
W6102LA
Thinker

Yeah, but not steel-framed buildings

W6102LA is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 07:17 PM   #23
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by W6102LA View Post

Conspiracy!
Old 10th December 2006, 07:56 PM   #24
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Skibum View Post
Honestly, I think backstory would just ruin it.

What I wonder is, why didn't the boiler rupture when it hit the ground? Solidly built, or what?

They made things to last in those days!
Old 10th December 2006, 08:43 PM   #25
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
That pisture was the cover of a textbook I had once. "Introduction to Error Analysis".

Probably should be required reading for CTists.
Yep, good ol' J.R. Taylor.

Small wonder the lot of us aren't having much trouble with the Official Story.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 11:00 PM   #26
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by W6102LA View Post

Steel framed buildings? What steel framed buildings?

Steel framed buildings do not exist and have never existed.

And even if they ever did exist, none of them has ever collapsed before.

And even if they have collapsed, well, they were different than any of the other non-existent steel framed building that never existed before.

And even if they weren't different, well, they were, because I said so and besides, I read about it on some CT site on the internet. So there.

Oh, and besides, apparently everyone knows that the towers were pre-planted with trains running from the upper floors to the basement along the rails that were built into the concrete cores more than 30 years ago, just in case an occasion arose at some point to demolish the towers for no particular reason.

The tracks were disguised as elevator guides, of course. I'm not quite sure how the trains were hidden within the buildings for all these years, and I'm not sure how it could possibly be the case that nobody ever noticed or spoke up about them in the past 30 years, but hey, I'm just JAQing here so I don't have to actually make sense, right?

Last edited by LashL; 10th December 2006 at 11:39 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2006, 11:10 PM   #27
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Honestly, I think backstory would just ruin it.

What I wonder is, why didn't the boiler rupture when it hit the ground? Solidly built, or what?

They made things to last in those days!
The train actually dissolved into 1-micron dust particles as soon as it hit the ground.

What you are seeing in the picture is a balloon image of a train, kind of like air bags? Impact, dissolve, dust cloud, inflate bogus train, snap pictures, hide pictures behind cigarette counter in Citgo station across the street to be discovered 5 years later.
Old 11th December 2006, 12:31 AM   #28
Bubbers
Scholar

Originally Posted by JAStewart View Post
Killtown probably will:

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.com/

Good stuff but I think Killtown is too busy with the "Corey Lidle fake plane crash" conspiracy to worry about trains at the moment. Give him a month or two.
Bubbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2006, 06:00 AM   #29
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
Yep, good ol' J.R. Taylor.

Small wonder the lot of us aren't having much trouble with the Official Story.
Yeah, that's the one!
Old 11th December 2006, 07:39 AM   #30
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe it was this one...

(That's the Galaxy Express 999 for you non-anime fans.)

(and it pains me to make a joke about 9/11, but it's been long enough, and this was ridiculous enough, to elicit this response.)

Last edited by alfaniner; 11th December 2006 at 07:41 AM.
alfaniner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2006, 08:03 AM   #31
mrfreeze
Critical Thinker

No no no. The neocons want you to think that the 999 hit the WTC, but it was actually a false flag op by Captain Harlock in the Arcadia. Everyone knows Captain Harlock is a crypto-jew.
mrfreeze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2006, 08:39 AM   #32
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by mrfreeze View Post
No no no. The neocons want you to think that the 999 hit the WTC, but it was actually a false flag op by Captain Harlock in the Arcadia. Everyone knows Captain Harlock is a crypto-jew.
I thought they were "Stealth" Jews. A crypto-Jew would be the one who encodes all our "sekrit info" in dollar bills and the like.

Precision of racist terminology is important!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories