ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags challenge application , highflyertoo , mdc , prophetic dreams

Old 31st January 2009, 10:07 AM   #41
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by highflyertoo View Post
I dreamed of a shifting to a house 5 years ago ( this is the house )
So you moved into a house you'd never seen before, looked around, and noticed to your surprise that it resembled a house you dreamt about 5 years ago? Or did you, perhaps, look for a house which resembled the one you'd dreamt about until you found one and then move into it?
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 11:13 AM   #42
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
So you moved into a house you'd never seen before, looked around, and noticed to your surprise that it resembled a house you dreamt about 5 years ago? Or did you, perhaps, look for a house which resembled the one you'd dreamt about until you found one and then move into it?
No the woman bought the house , I never seen the house's exterior ( except for a little photo of the exterior ) or interior till she had already bought it . It was the interior that was the most part of the dream .
Would you like to ask me another question about the house yet this time from another angle .

It's 3:08 am in the morning here in Western Australia . sorry if I sound a bit snappy
highflyertoo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 11:36 AM   #43
treadmore
Student

The house is irrelevant, except insofar as it convinces you of your own powers. The rules specifically exclude any alleged past predictions.
treadmore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 12:00 PM   #44
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

No the woman bought the house , I never seen the house's exterior ( except for a little photo of the exterior ) or interior till she had already bought it . It was the interior that was the most part of the dream .
Would you like to ask me another question about the house yet this time from another angle .
You must understand that you've made some pretty extraordinary claims, and provided no information, let alone evidence, to back them up. The house dream is the only specific thing you've said, and even for that you gave so little information that questions like the one I asked were left open.

If I thought I was having prophetic dreams I would keep a dream diary recording exact what I dreamt when, which dreams came true when, which didn't (or haven't yet) and so on. I wouldn't dream ( ) of posting my claims on a board like this until I had accumulated a stack of data to back them up, and would expect to describe it in considerable detail and have it picked over and questioned by the resident sceptics. Making vague assertions and then getting snippy when the first obvious question is asked is not going to cut it here.

Your prophetic dreams are all we currently have to discuss. We may find, if we explore them with you, that they are detailed and specific enough that they could form the basis of a JREF test. Alternatively we could find that they are as vague and as hit and miss when it comes to predicting the future as everyone else's, and neither we nor you need to hold our breath waiting for your telekinetic power to appear.

Quote:
It's 3:08 am in the morning here in Western Australia . sorry if I sound a bit snappy
So go to bed. This board, and our questions, will still be here in the morning. No hurry
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 12:48 PM   #45
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
You must understand that you've made some pretty extraordinary claims, and provided no information, let alone evidence, to back them up. The house dream is the only specific thing you've said, and even for that you gave so little information that questions like the one I asked were left open.

If I thought I was having prophetic dreams I would keep a dream diary recording exact what I dreamt when, which dreams came true when, which didn't (or haven't yet) and so on. I wouldn't dream ( ) of posting my claims on a board like this until I had accumulated a stack of data to back them up, and would expect to describe it in considerable detail and have it picked over and questioned by the resident sceptics. Making vague assertions and then getting snippy when the first obvious question is asked is not going to cut it here.

Your prophetic dreams are all we currently have to discuss. We may find, if we explore them with you, that they are detailed and specific enough that they could form the basis of a JREF test. Alternatively we could find that they are as vague and as hit and miss when it comes to predicting the future as everyone else's, and neither we nor you need to hold our breath waiting for your telekinetic power to appear.

So go to bed. This board, and our questions, will still be here in the morning. No hurry
I have tried two send two lenghty messages , yet I was blocked ?? .
highflyertoo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 12:59 PM   #46
highflyertoo
Banned

Eight years ago I dreamed of a new library being built on the site of the Old Library of 30 years . ( Old Library didn't have a cafeteria )
The new library has a caferteria on the second floor and the new library is blue and white as I previously dreamed . Plans for the new library were n't released till 5 years ago . The new library will be opened very soon .

8 years ago I dreamed the new library being built .
5 years ago first plans submitted .
2and half years ago construction begins .

Supernatural activity happens after I visit the cafeteria a few times , A park statue moves and the people at the post office corner are very afraid .
Old 31st January 2009, 01:23 PM   #47
highflyertoo
Banned

About ten years ago I dreamed of the Old Wheat Silos being transformed in Upmarket Appartments while having a motel and restrautants at it's base , and not far a large section of Two Storey appartments being constucted first until venturing to the main construction of the Silos . It is all now totally completed .

The remaining Old vacant wheat silos where to left as a UNTOUCHED Permanent Land Mark for the City , the other Silos next door were demolished by explosives back in 1986 .

Bunbury City is a Port Town
Old 31st January 2009, 01:26 PM   #48
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

Mod WarningAs highflyertoo has indicated that the claim when made will be on telekenesis, and not dream interpretation, I am moving this thread to General Paranormal & Skepticism.

Highflyertoo - when you decide to place your claim and are ready to discuss protocol, you can start a new thread here in the MDC section.
Posted By:chillzero
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 05:29 PM   #49
Jackalgirl
Graduate Poster

John --

Telekinesis is the ability to move things using the power of one's mind (only). At least, that is the classic comic-book and science-fiction definition of it, which is what I'm going with when I talk with you about telekinesis (and I think for the most part that's what other people are thinking when they use it too).

Remember what I said in my PM about testing yourself thoroughly before applying. The more you know about the capabilities and limitations of your abilities, the easier it will be for you when it comes time to design a protocol.

For example: with telekinesis, find out whether it's only very light materials you can move, of if you can move heavy materials too.

The typical telekinetic claim for the MDC (so far) has involved very light materials or materials that were very unbalanced (the key-on-a-string-in-a-jar) or both (a circle of paper balanced on a pin). In one case, it involved a candle flame. All of these things can and will move in reaction to very subtle stuff -- heat, for example, might cause a piece of paper on a pin to turn on its own. Your breath might move other light materials. Static electricity might come into play. Uri Gellar faked telekinesis using a magnet hidden under a fake thumb.

So the easiest test of telekinesis would probably involve heavy stuff, since heavy stuff is less subject to these subtle things. If you find that you can only move light and/or unbalanced materials, you're going to need to be very through in finding out what your other limitations are so that you can rule out all those subtle things that could be going on. Find out whether your ability works through glass, for example. Find out whether you can place two items close together and move only one. Find out whether you can surround the item you want to move with other light stuff (like foam packing peanuts) and move only your target item.

Then come back and tell us what you've figured out. The more precise you are in how your ability works and what you can do, the easier it will be for you to come up with both a claim and a suggested protocol (and for us to help you with that).

If we can come up with a really solid demonstration with you -- one that rules out all of the mundane stuff that could be happening -- then getting the media presence and academic affidavit prior to actually applying should be really easy.
Jackalgirl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2009, 08:57 PM   #50
Jonquill
Critical Thinker

This document suggests that a development of the silos with a hotel was already being planned in 1999.
Are you saying you dreamed of the development before the planning commenced?

http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/hansard/hans35.nsf/(ATT)/03CCFB02D5DCC5094825677F0023DF39/$file/C0525002.PDF
Jonquill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 01:05 AM   #51
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Eight years ago I dreamed of a new library being built on the site of the Old Library of 30 year ...
About ten years ago I dreamed of the Old Wheat Silos being transformed in Upmarket Appartments ...
So far so not very impressive. Libraries, cafeterias and re-developments are fairly common and much-of-a-muchness things in my experience. Did you write down your dreams in detail so you could compare them with the eventual experiences, or did you just rely on your memory? Memory is notoriously unreliable, especially when remembering dreams.

Now telekinesis is a very rare - indeed unique - thing. Your development of it would certainly be conclusive and easily verifiable proof of the prophetic nature of your dreams. So get back to us if and when it happens. Until then, there does not seem to be much to discuss.
Old 1st February 2009, 01:43 AM   #52
GzuzKryzt
Philosopher

I have tried two send two lenghty messages , yet I was blocked ?? .
Sometimes, the forum software slows down a bit. On numerous occasions it has taken my posts 15 minutes and longer to go through.

If you have composed lengthy messages, copy them into a word document before sending them in case something goes wrong.

For any questions regarding what is appropriate to post, how the software works, or something like that enter Forum Management.

John, have you read the Challenge Rules? Do you feel you can submit a claim in accordance with said rules?
GzuzKryzt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 03:06 AM   #53
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonquill View Post
This document suggests that a development of the silos with a hotel was already being planned in 1999.
Are you saying you dreamed of the development before the planning commenced?

http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/hansard/hans35.nsf/(ATT)/03CCFB02D5DCC5094825677F0023DF39/$file/C0525002.PDF
Yes before 1999 for the Silos area .

As for Marlston Hill developement which was where there used to be the BP storage tanks and Shell tanks and Mobile tanks were , I dreamed of that back in 1992 . The earliest developement there was in 1995 and in 1997 they started consilodating the land for building upon . I was homeless back in late 1997 , 1998 and half way through 1999 .
Old 1st February 2009, 03:49 AM   #54
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by GzuzKryzt View Post
Sometimes, the forum software slows down a bit. On numerous occasions it has taken my posts 15 minutes and longer to go through.

If you have composed lengthy messages, copy them into a word document before sending them in case something goes wrong.

For any questions regarding what is appropriate to post, how the software works, or something like that enter Forum Management.

John, have you read the Challenge Rules? Do you feel you can submit a claim in accordance with said rules?
There is something that will hinder the protocol , it's the affidavit statement .

Scripture says not to swear upon anything on Earth or in Heaven .

Swearing on oaths , or taken oaths is unscriptural . Yet in Scripture people do have dreams and visions of future events .

The James Randi Educational Foundation will by no means stop the dreams of future events that I have seen and shall perform according to the visions . I will do as foretold to me .
Old 1st February 2009, 04:52 AM   #55
treadmore
Student

Quote:
Swearing on oaths , or taken oaths is unscriptural . Yet in Scripture people do have dreams and visions of future events .
It does not require you do such. An affidavit is something someone else signs, not you. Even so, oaths are a debated topic in the bible. There is Mathew:
Quote:
But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is His footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." (Matthew 5:34-37 KJV
But there are other instance of people taking oaths:

Quote:
"Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned. And Abraham said, I will swear" (Genesis 21:23-24 KJV)
Quote:
"This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm. The God of Abraham, and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge betwixt us. And Jacob sware by the fear of his father Isaac." (Genesis 31:52-53 KJV)
Quote:
"And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence." (Genesis 50:25 KJV)
Quote:
"If a man vow a vow unto The Lord , or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth." (Numbers 30:2 KJV)
Quote:
"Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise." (Nehemiah 5:12 KJV)
Quote:
"Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask. And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger. And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her. 14:10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison." (Matthew 14:7-10 KJV)
So your objection is rather moot.
treadmore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 05:11 AM   #56
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

There is something that will hinder the protocol , it's the affidavit statement .
Yes, it will need to be true. I see your difficulty.

Scripture says not to swear upon anything on Earth or in Heaven .
Pick something from Hell, and swear on that. Score!

It's a puzzler, isn't it? Maybe the scripture is wrong.

The James Randi Educational Foundation will by no means stop the dreams of future events that I have seen and shall perform according to the visions . I will do as foretold to me .
The JREF doesn't need to do anything. I just cast a Spell of Set™ and all of your powers have vanished. As it is written, so shall it be done. Mwahahaha!

Life is mostly Froth and Bubble - Adam Lindsay Gordon
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 05:24 AM   #57
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

Please remember this thread is not for the discussion of submission fo a protocol or claim. That thread will be started in the MDC section when highflyertoo is ready.

This thread is to discuss dream interpretation.

Hopefully highflyertoo will share some, in order to get the discussion on track.
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 05:27 AM   #58
Jonquill
Critical Thinker

Did you just dream of being able to do telekinesis or do you also dream that you attempt the Million Dollar Challenge?
Jonquill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 05:58 AM   #59
AndyD
Muse

Quote:
About ten years ago I dreamed of the Old Wheat Silos being transformed in Upmarket Appartments while having a motel and restrautants at it's base , and not far a large section of Two Storey appartments being constucted first until venturing to the main construction of the Silos . It is all now totally completed .
That project was in the news almost ten years ago so I assume it was under discussion for some time before that. I know that further down south we often know things like this a long time before they hit the papers.

Quote:
Bunbury silos to be reformed
18-August-99

Written by Gary Kleyn

The industrial wasteland situated on a wedge between the Indian Ocean, Koombana Bay and the Leschenault Inlet in Bunbury is set to be transformed over the next year as work begins on a new $32 million hotel within Bunbury’s exciting Marlston Waterfront tourism precinct.
[...]
The centre piece of the 2,800 square metre development, designed by Overman and Zuide-veld architects will be the old grain silos, built in 1936, that stand as a reminder of Bunbury’s industrial past.
*EDIT: I see fellow West Aussie Jonquill has also noted the age of this project and that highflyertoo has amended the claim to "before 1999". Hmmm.*

Quote:
Supernatural activity happens after I visit the cafeteria a few times , A park statue moves and the people at the post office corner are very afraid .
This happened very recently? Which statue? Which post office? When?

I imagine this would have been reported in the Bunbury Mail. Was it and, if so, when was it reported? I assume you would keep clippings of these things? I can't find any reference to it and I don't ever recall it being reported on GWN or WIN.

Last edited by AndyD; 1st February 2009 at 06:09 AM.
AndyD is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 06:50 AM   #60
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
That project was in the news almost ten years ago so I assume it was under discussion for some time before that. I know that further down south we often know things like this a long time before they hit the papers.

*EDIT: I see fellow West Aussie Jonquill has also noted the age of this project and that highflyertoo has amended the claim to "before 1999". Hmmm.*

This happened very recently? Which statue? Which post office? When?

I imagine this would have been reported in the Bunbury Mail. Was it and, if so, when was it reported? I assume you would keep clippings of these things? I can't find any reference to it and I don't ever recall it being reported on GWN or WIN.
My post said '' about ten years ago '' .

As for the Staue moving , that happens after I visit the cafeteria a few times after the New Library is opened to the public . Guess what the New Library isn't opened yet as I stated CLEARLY in my previous posts ?? .

Scrutiny I don't mind when on track , Try again
Old 1st February 2009, 08:05 AM   #61
chran
Muse

Is this the Post Office you're talking about?

Direct link to Google Maps
chran is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 08:10 AM   #62
Reno
Inquisitor

Scrutiny I don't mind when on track , Try again
These phrases have a familiar, trollish nature. Wasn't there some trollboy here recently who started out stating he had sooperpowers and quickly began to end his posts with arrogant wooisms like these?

ETA: Just noticed the familiar space between commas and periods...

"I am the danger." - Heisenberg

Last edited by Reno; 1st February 2009 at 08:11 AM.
Reno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 08:14 AM   #63
Jonquill
Critical Thinker

So you are saying that the statue moves and the people at the post office are afraid some time in the future? Because this is a prediction you have dreamed of?
Old 1st February 2009, 08:14 AM   #64
Moochie
Philosopher

Hey High, if you dream up any lotto numbers will you share them with me? I'll be your new best friend if you do.

Cheers,

M.
Moochie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 08:17 AM   #65
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by chran View Post
Yes , but the photo you have is in Victoria St . I'am talking more precisely at the corner of Stirling St and Victoria st at the Post office which is across from the war memorial in the Peace Memmorial Rose Garden .
Old 1st February 2009, 08:18 AM   #66
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonquill View Post
So you are saying that the statue moves and the people at the post office are afraid some time in the future? Because this is a prediction you have dreamed of?
Yes Yes Yes , someone who is able to read . whoohoo
Old 1st February 2009, 08:34 AM   #67
Jonquill
Critical Thinker

But you are living in Harvey now so you might not be going to Bunbury very often?
Old 1st February 2009, 08:36 AM   #68
chran
Muse

Yes , but the photo you have is in Victoria St . I'am talking more precisely at the corner of Stirling St and Victoria st at the Post office which is across from the war memorial in the Peace Memmorial Rose Garden .
All right, I think I got it.

So you're saying this statue moves and the people in the Post Office are aware of it and are afraid?
chran is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 08:52 AM   #69
Reno
Inquisitor

highflyertoo,

Why do you insert a space before a period or a comma in your posts?

Reno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 08:55 AM   #70
highflyertoo
Banned

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...5c10206ac1.jpg

So you're saying this statue moves and the people in the Post Office are aware of it and are afraid?
Yes that's it . Notice in the back ground that the New Library is not yet built , yet the old library of 30 years has been torn down .

And in the distant backgroud there is even a bigger space where the tornado 2005 smashed the Catholic Cathederal and that got torn down . I only dreamed that the Catholic Chuch was missing and there was vacant land for a fair while , that's all I sort of remember about that dream , ( Yet that dream is vague , and weird , different fragments of dreams , too puzzling ) .
Old 1st February 2009, 08:58 AM   #71
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

I can't actually see the statue. I wonder if it’s behind that palm leaf or it's gone walkabout.
Old 1st February 2009, 09:00 AM   #72
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Reno View Post
highflyertoo,

Why do you insert a space before a period or a comma in your posts?
I am not educated in schooling , I failed English class in high school . Could stand school towards the end of year ten , would walk off home at lunch time ignoring the teachers to stop . That was my last year of school . It all seemed fake , the learning seemed fake with a road to no where . No future in government systems I started to think back then , was questioning alot about why society was rife with hypocrisy . Tried to commit suicide at seventeen yet failed , I'm 41 now .
Old 1st February 2009, 09:02 AM   #73
highflyertoo
Banned

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
I can't actually see the statue. I wonder if it’s behind that palm leaf or it's gone walkabout.
In the dream(s) the Statue is strong yet I become stronger than it .
Old 1st February 2009, 09:02 AM   #74
Reno
Inquisitor

Yeh, but why do you insert a space before a period or a comma in your posts?

Old 1st February 2009, 09:06 AM   #75
Professor Yaffle
Butterbeans and Breadcrumbs

Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Yeh, but why do you insert a space before a period or a comma in your posts?
And does he ever use commas instead of apostrophes?
Professor Yaffle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2009, 09:20 AM   #76
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

Reno,
Please stay on topic. Use the report function to alert the mods to any suspicions, with any evidence you have.
Old 1st February 2009, 09:49 AM   #77
Reno
Inquisitor

Chill, I don't have any evidence of anything. Just asking some questions of the dreamer. I don't believe I'm violating any rules here. I'd hate to see this forum overmoderated to a state where I have to read the forum rules every time I want to make a post.

Thanks for your advice. Here's some back, quid pro quo : chill, Chill.

Old 1st February 2009, 09:59 AM   #78
highflyertoo
Banned

I see in the future the statue moving and the pedestrians at the Post Office corner are shocked by the Statue moving
Old 1st February 2009, 10:26 AM   #79
Reno
Inquisitor

highflyertoo,

please excuse me if this has already been asked and answered, I may have missed it.

Which of the prophetic dreams you have dreamed foretells an event which will happen the soonest? What I mean by this is, you have had dreams that prophesy an event that will happen, say, 10 years, or 30 years ahead. What is the closest date (in the future) to today's date that you have had a prophetic dream about?

This post still sounds muddled...I can't seem to initiate the part of my brain that makes coherent sentences flow from my fingers.

Last edited by Reno; 1st February 2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 1st February 2009, 10:26 AM   #80
Czarcasm
Groovy Groovy Guru

I see in the future the statue moving and the pedestrians at the Post Office corner are shocked by the Statue moving
You have dreams. How.....nice.
When you can complete these steps, we'll have something to talk about:
1. Tell us about a predictive dream before the prediction is fulfilled. Said prediction must not be vague or subject to interpretation, and must have a reasonable time constraint.
2. Give us evidence that said prediction has been fulfilled.

Telling us about your predictions that have supposedly come true after the fact is nothing more than story-telling and, as far as I know, this isn't a fantasy fiction forum.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal