ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 2nd January 2019, 01:10 PM   #161
lobosrul5
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Tomorrow is Flake's last day as a Senator, and only part of it at that.

It might be a good point that any Senator elected or re-elected in the latest election will be in office as long as Trump regardless.
Ah, forgot about that. McSally seems to be a relatively likely anti-Trumper though.
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 01:30 PM   #162
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by lobosrul5 View Post
Ah, forgot about that. McSally seems to be a relatively likely anti-Trumper though.
I don't think so. McSally is a Trump supporter bigly.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 01:40 PM   #163
Garrison
Illuminator

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
What if you heard a Voice, different from your thinking voice, a Powerful Voice talking to you in the second person inside your head? Giving you details youd never imagined about one of the most important events in the world? Would you listen? More importantly, if youre a Christian, and live your life in accordance with your understanding of His will and purpose, what would it take to convince you that God had spoken to you?

Mark Taylor, a recently retired fireman; had this experience. Around 2 a.m. on the night of April 28, 2011, and unable to sleep he was channel surfing when he clicked on C-Span. The man on the screen was Donald Trump, and Mark had the premonition that he heard God say You are hearing the voice of the next President. Little did Mark know several dozen video recordings of others documented that they also got the same message and were equally convinced it came from God.

https://www.thetrumpprophecymovie.com/about
Or someone in the future got their Tachyon transmitter working and desperately tried to send a warning to the past:

Prince of Darkness
Old 2nd January 2019, 01:43 PM   #164
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
trump Tweets

Congratulations to President
@JairBolsonaro who just made a great inauguration speech - the U.S.A. is with you!
Some quotes from Bolsonaro

I would never rape you because you do not deserve it.
If I see two men kissing in the street, I will hit them.
I would not be able to love a gay son. I would rather he die in an accident." -
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 02:56 PM   #165
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, the only explanation I can think of for Trump's behavior on TV today is the he did two lines of blow off Kellyanne Conway's back before he went live.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:03 PM   #166
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/iran...ria-trump-says

Quote:
Iran 'Can Do What They Want' in Syria, Trump Says
Speaking on the war-torn country in wake of his momentous decision to pull out American troops, Trump sidelines question on move's timing, says it will 'happen over a period of time'
There might be a registration wall.
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:04 PM   #167
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Did dumb **** really just say that the Vatican has a wall? Yes, the old star fort walls are on the north side of the Vatican. You know what's on the south side? An open colonnade and plaza so you can get in to take the tour and access the gift shop. Who is this wall keeping out?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:13 PM   #168
Molinaro
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Did dumb **** really just say that the Vatican has a wall? Yes, the old star fort walls are on the north side of the Vatican. You know what's on the south side? An open colonnade and plaza so you can get in to take the tour and access the gift shop. Who is this wall keeping out?
Northerners?
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:14 PM   #169
carlitos
"ms divertido"

We are at war with San Marino. We have always been at war with San Marino.

I just saw a clip from today where Trump said that he is "the most popular president in the history of the Republican party." That would take some fancy stats.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:27 PM   #170
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, the only explanation I can think of for Trump's behavior on TV today is the he did two lines of blow off Kellyanne Conway's back before he went live.
Either that, or else Festivus lasts longer than we realized.

When explaining how important the wall is, and how technology doesn't cut it, the Imbecile-in-Chief said:

Originally Posted by Trump
Nobody knows more about technology than me.
and

Originally Posted by Trump
I know more about drones than anybody.
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:38 PM   #171
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Suddenly it's almost complete and Mexico paid for it?

Then why does he need the $5bn that he has closed the Govt down over?
Sigh...

I'll say it again, all these news analysts keep going on about Trump's strategy, the wall is for the base, yada yada.

No, it isn't. The wall is Trump's reaction to the threat to his ego and the pending threat Mueller is working on. He hasn't got much left to fear monger over. You can say that he's fear mongering to amp up the base, that is a side effect of his pathologic reaction to threat. But Trump's narcissism pathology is what is really behind all of Trump's behavior.
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:43 PM   #172
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Or it could take just Mitch-the-Turtle to finally realise his whole ugly career is getting covered in excrement and publicly going down the toilet because he is supporting a tantrumming crackpot toddler in the White House screwing up the country over a really stupid and pointless idea. That he has picked entirely the wrong hill to die on. And that he can rescue himself only by getting the Repubs in the Senate to compromise.

But that's not likely. Is it.
The Democrats need to move this message to the forefront and keep it there.
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:45 PM   #173
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

20 Republican Senators are needed to overturn a veto. There are 7 Republicans from "purple" states: Flake, Scott, Rubio, Collins, Portman, Toomey, and Ron Johnson. Then there's the two from Utah, obviously Romney has set himself up to be the anti-Trump, the other Senator I'm not so sure about. But those 9 have one thing in common, they can go against Trump without too much worry about being primaried by a Trump thumping candidate. I could also see Lindsey Graham overriding Trump. But where do the other 10 Senators come from? They are all in Trumpistan. They'll have to put the good of the country above re-election.

ETA: Add Gardner from Colorado to that list. Maybe Murkowski from Alaska. So 8 or 9 names left to find.
IMO, this is over-rated.

The shutdown is hurting voters on both sides of the debate. Even in Red States, if those constituents tell their senators that they want it ended, those senators will vote to end it, and the voters are likely to reward them for listening. Add to that the fact that Trump's base is dwindling, and is popularity is very low.

Perception is important. What the Dems must do is be seen to be making every effort to end the shutdown, and NOT back down to the toddler - sooner or later, he will fold, or some GOP senators will
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:50 PM   #174
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
I'm torn on this. Trump's whole term has been a bad precedent. Emotionally I agree with you; I don't want Trump to get a win either. But maybe we could really use $5 billion worth of upgrades to existing physical barriers. I was thinking maybe the legislation could be written in such a way as to allow actual security experts to decide what kind of barriers would be installed.

Trump won't admit it but he has had to walk back his "wall" rhetoric. Maybe they could allocate $5 billion, but stipulate that the barrier will be called a "fence."
I have said already they should pass his 5 billion. Bigger fish to fry than that and people still need to get paid.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:52 PM   #175
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
IMO, this is over-rated.

The shutdown is hurting voters on both sides of the debate. Even in Red States, if those constituents tell their senators that they want it ended, those senators will vote to end it, and the voters are likely to reward them for listening. Add to that the fact that Trump's base is dwindling, and is popularity is very low.

Perception is important. What the Dems must do is be seen to be making every effort to end the shutdown, and NOT back down to the toddler - sooner or later, he will fold, or some GOP senators will
Indeed and if Trump does cave in - he's going to struggle to paint himself as a winner, which tarnishes his brand amongst his base.

An ignorant boor who bullies people - fine.

An ignorant boor who tries to bully people but loses... nope.
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:54 PM   #176
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

"Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan. Russia."

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen."

says he "I saw more computer boards than I think that they make today."

"I just got a great letter from Kim Jong Un. The few people that I've showed this letter to - they've never written letters like that. This letter is a great letter"

Says that if he hadn't won in 16, "You'd be having a nice big fat war in Asia"

"I've heard numbers as high as $275 billion we lose on illegal immigration."

"I was here on Christmas evening, I was all by myself in the White House. That's a big, big house. Except for all the guys out on the lawn with machine guns... I was hoping that maybe somebody would come back and negotiate."

"When they say the wall is immoral, then you better do something about the Vatican. The Vatican has the biggest wall of them all...They work 100%. Never going to change. A wall is a wall... I think the people of the country think I'm right."

"The reason it's down is because I called up some of the OPEC people, I say 'don't do it.'... I called up certain people and I said 'let that damn oil and gasoline, you let it flow,' the oil."

Last edited by Captain_Swoop; 2nd January 2019 at 04:00 PM.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 03:58 PM   #177
a_unique_person

"Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan. Russia."

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen.'

"I just got a great letter from Kim Jong Un. The few people that I've showed this letter to - they've never written letters like that. This letter is a great letter"
Is this just random monkeys at typewriters now?
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:00 PM   #178
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump argues DOD inspector general reports should be kept private & claims that releasing them is "insane": "The enemy reads those reports. They study every line. Those reports should be private reports. Let them to do a report, but they should be private reports & be locked up."

"The $5.6 billion is a small number. It's one month in Afghanistan. We're talking about national security. This isn't just the border. This is national security. This is health and wellness. This is everything."

"Look, we don't want Syria... we're talking about sand and death. That's what we're talking about. We're not talking about vast wealth. We're talking about sand and death."

"Why isn't Russia there? Why isn't India there? Why isn't Pakistan there? Why are we there? We're 6,000 miles away? But I don't mind... I think I would have been a good general."

"I don't think anybody would have been able to do the tax cuts like I did. We got the greatest tax cuts ever."

"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to. I don't want to."

Last edited by Captain_Swoop; 2nd January 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:03 PM   #179
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
You beat me to it.

I predict it will be harder to deny Trump's cognitive decline. In fact, that might be the figleaf the GOP are looking for.

"I voted for Trump based on his record and promises, but unfortunately he's recently become ill and unable to fulfil his duties, so reluctantly am deciding to vote to invoke the 25th, and welcome President Pence as someone who can carry the banner forward with all the vigour, charisma, and compassion"

(I might have got a bit carried away at the end)
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:04 PM   #180
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

On Mattis: "What has he done for me? How has he done in Afghanistan? Not too good. I'm not happy with what he's done in Afghanistan & I shouldn't be happy...So I mean, I wish him well. I hope he does well. Obama fired him and essentially so did I. I want results."
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:10 PM   #181
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Quote:
You beat me to it.

I predict it will be harder to deny Trump's cognitive decline. In fact, that might be the figleaf the GOP are looking for.

"I voted for Trump based on his record and promises, but unfortunately he's recently become ill and unable to fulfil his duties, so reluctantly am deciding to vote to invoke the 25th, and welcome President Pence as someone who can carry the banner forward with all the vigour, charisma, and compassion"

(I might have got a bit carried away at the end)
Followed of course by millions of Trump supporters deciding that "their guy" was unfairly pushed out of office by back-stabbing RINOs (and as a result they are not going to vote at all in the 2020 election, thus causing the republicans to be defeated.)

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:18 PM   #182
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

I have said already they should pass his 5 billion. Bigger fish to fry than that and people still need to get paid.
I can see 2 potential problems with that:

- The harm caused by the shutdown (in terms of people not getting paid, in terms of needed government services not being delivered) has to be weighed against the cost of basically wasting billions of dollars by giving in to trump and giving him his wall money. (Not to mention the cost to individuals who will lose their land when the government expropriates it for the wall, and the harm to wildlife in the border areas.)

- Trump cannot be trusted, and if they give in to him on this, they there is a very strong possibility that he will try the same thing next year.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:32 PM   #183
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

I loved the SNL (I think) segment where they proved you could make just as good (terrible) Tweets simply by holding down the middle button on the iPhone to make the phone suggest words for you.
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:33 PM   #184
newyorkguy
Philosopher

trump Tweets
Congratulations to President@JairBolsonaro who just
made a great inauguration speech - the U.S.A. is with you!
We are?

As Congressman Adam Schiff said in a recent interview:
Quote:
There is a constituency [in the U.S.] with the same kind of xenophobic populism that you see in Europe, in South America, and elsewhere, and Trump tapped into that, but he has certainly made that trend so much worse and more pronounced. [Schiff] went on, Its not just that autocrats are winning in places like Brazil. The far-right parties in places like Germany and Austria are growing. He is undermining people like Merkel and Macron and others who are resisting that.

And Donnie continues to cheer on the autocrats while picking fights with our historic allies. Trump and his hardcore supporters only deny being Neo-fascists because they have no idea what it means. Most of the supporters usually argue that, because the German Nazi party had the word "socialist" in its title, they were commies.

Sad!
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:34 PM   #185
a_unique_person

5 billion is chicken feed for the USA. He probably won't even spend most of it.

There is a deranged moron in charge now. Better off keeping him quiet. Sooner he goes back to playing golf the better.
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:34 PM   #186
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

I more or less agree and I would take it a step further: Give him the 5 billion, and craft the legislation so that (1) it MUST be spent on NEW wall (2) the location for the new wall is defined with great specificity, and (3) an array of internet cameras will allow the public to monitor progress.

Then Pelosi can say... OK Mr President, even though we don't believe the wall can be built as inexpensively and as quickly as you say, this is your chance to prove us wrong. We'll all be carefully watching.

That should kill it off going forward. The 5 billion is a reasonable investment seen in this light.

Last edited by varwoche; 2nd January 2019 at 04:36 PM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:36 PM   #187
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Once you’ve started reading Trumps Tweets and quotes in Zap Brannigan’s voice it all makes sense.
Old 2nd January 2019, 04:52 PM   #188
Armitage72
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
- Trump cannot be trusted, and if they give in to him on this, they there is a very strong possibility that he will try the same thing next year.

Or he rejects the $5 billion now and demands more under the guise of "negotiating".
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:10 PM   #189
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump tweets

Important meeting today on Border Security with Republican and Democrat Leaders in Congress. Both parties must work together to pass a Funding Bill that protects this Nation and its people – this is the first and most important duty of government...

...I remain ready and willing to work with Democrats to pass a bill that secures our borders, supports the agents and officers on the ground, and keeps America Safe. Let’s get it done!
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:21 PM   #190
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
I don't think so. McSally is a Trump supporter bigly.
I was going to point out that McSally lost but fortunately took the time to look and see that she's been appointed to replace McCain/Kyl.
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:30 PM   #191
Tero
Graduate Poster

If you give Trump 5 billion, he’ll kust keep repeating it at every budget bill.
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:33 PM   #192
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

No, just one.
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:39 PM   #193
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Either that, or else Festivus lasts longer than we realized.

When explaining how important the wall is, and how technology doesn't cut it, the Imbecile-in-Chief said:

and
The Conway woman must wear uncomplicated clothing to work so she can fulfill her duty as the serving platter for Trump's blow.
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:43 PM   #194
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

This was actually on the desk in front of Trump!

Old 2nd January 2019, 05:44 PM   #195
lobosrul5
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
IMO, this is over-rated.

I so wish that were true, but it doesn't seem to be doing so in any drastic sense. Please keep in mind I know about 20 Trump supporters, and I don't think any of them have turned in him. I don't believe you realize how deeply the right is entrenched in the USA. Also his approval ratings have been climbing !marginally and are into the 40's.
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:49 PM   #196
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Sigh...

I'll say it again, all these news analysts keep going on about Trump's strategy, the wall is for the base, yada yada.

No, it isn't. The wall is Trump's reaction to the threat to his ego and the pending threat Mueller is working on. He hasn't got much left to fear monger over. You can say that he's fear mongering to amp up the base, that is a side effect of his pathologic reaction to threat. But Trump's narcissism pathology is what is really behind all of Trump's behavior.
Amen to that. He is driven by and controlled by his extreme narcissism. It means he must feel that he always 'wins'. Winning is getting what he wants. Compromising is losing to him.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 05:56 PM   #197
Stacyhs
Philosopher

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen."

"I was here on Christmas evening, I was all by myself in the White House. That's a big, big house. Except for all the guys out on the lawn with machine guns... I was hoping that maybe somebody would come back and negotiate."

"When they say the wall is immoral, then you better do something about the Vatican. The Vatican has the biggest wall of them all...They work 100%. Never going to change. A wall is a wall... I think the people of the country think I'm right."

"The reason it's down is because I called up some of the OPEC people, I say 'don't do it.'... I called up certain people and I said 'let that damn oil and gasoline, you let it flow,' the oil."
Trump argues DOD inspector general reports should be kept private & claims that releasing them is "insane": "The enemy reads those reports. They study every line. Those reports should be private reports. Let them to do a report, but they should be private reports & be locked up."

"The $5.6 billion is a small number. It's one month in Afghanistan. We're talking about national security. This isn't just the border. This is national security. This is health and wellness. This is everything."

"Look, we don't want Syria... we're talking about sand and death. That's what we're talking about. We're not talking about vast wealth. We're talking about sand and death."

"Why isn't Russia there? Why isn't India there? Why isn't Pakistan there? Why are we there? We're 6,000 miles away? But I don't mind... I think I would have been a good general."

"I don't think anybody would have been able to do the tax cuts like I did. We got the greatest tax cuts ever."

"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to. I don't want to."
If I weren't an atheist, I'd be saying "God help us". Maybe I will just to be on the safe side. We've got an imbecile in the WH.
Old 2nd January 2019, 06:07 PM   #198
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I so wish that were true, but it doesn't seem to be doing so in any drastic sense. Please keep in mind I know about 20 Trump supporters, and I don't think any of them have turned in him. I don't believe you realize how deeply the right is entrenched in the USA. Also his approval ratings have been climbing !marginally and are into the 40's.
Trump & GOP v Pelosi & Dems is like a game of chicken...

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Last edited by smartcooky; 2nd January 2019 at 06:09 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2019, 06:20 PM   #199
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

He's gone full-on delusional!
Old 2nd January 2019, 06:31 PM   #200
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
- Trump cannot be trusted, and if they give in to him on this, then there is a very strong possibility an absolute certainty that he will try the same thing next year.
FTFY
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics