IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 23rd August 2022, 02:16 AM   #1
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Mod Info Continued from here.
You may copy and paste content from the original thread to respond to it.
Posted By:Agatha



Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
“16 We verily created man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.
17 When the two Receivers receive (him), seated on the right hand and on the left,
18 He uttereth no word but there is with him an observer ready.”


Nope, nothing about DNA there.
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck

Last edited by Agatha; 23rd August 2022 at 10:45 AM.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2022, 03:05 AM   #2
Mojo
Mostly harmless
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nor Flanden
Posts: 36,431
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck

It doesn’t say anything about DNA because the people who wrote it didn’t know about DNA.
__________________
"You got to use your brain." - McKinley Morganfield

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2022, 03:18 AM   #3
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 14,981
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck
A book written 14 centuries ago cannot contain knowledge that was not discovered until centuries after it was written. That is something every sane person is in a position to say, regardless of how much they do or do not know about the book in question. Your attempts to produce a translation that contradicts this simple and obvious fact are as laughably ridiculous as any such sane person would expect them to be.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2022, 04:13 AM   #4
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 6,275
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck
i.e. the actual language of the Quran.
__________________
'Of course it can be OK to mistreat people.'- shuttlt

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2022, 05:12 AM   #5
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck

You waited a month to say something as silly and as useless as that!?

You are telling us your translation in English, but you are are not qualified to express things in accurate English Language ... in correct English your translations actually say "God is imaginary, and the Quran is a silly old book of ancient uneducated religious superstitions" ... thank you.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2022, 10:15 PM   #6
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
It doesn’t say anything about DNA because the people who wrote it didn’t know about DNA.
Hello
answer to you with answer massege 3443 scorpion:
I like all the translations that you and other forum members write. I have read. and i know All these translations are old. And the basis of their argument is Ptolemy and Fixism. And none of them are up to date. And therefore, they have nothing to say about the similar verses of the Qur'an and modern science in the Qur'an. And therefore they have no credit. And they are not up to date.
Thanks
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2022, 10:27 PM   #7
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
A book written 14 centuries ago cannot contain knowledge that was not discovered until centuries after it was written. That is something every sane person is in a position to say, regardless of how much they do or do not know about the book in question. Your attempts to produce a translation that contradicts this simple and obvious fact are as laughably ridiculous as any such sane person would expect them to be.
Hello
The book of the Qur'an was not said by an ordinary person or a scientist or by all the people of the 7th century. Even all the people of this century have not said. Because none of them know the hidden sciences in the Qur'an. And they don't understand. I have told you clear examples of modern science in the Qur'an. It is up to you to believe it. But in no way can you deny these facts of the Quran. Your efforts are completely useless. "The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique."
Thank you
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2022, 10:37 PM   #8
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
i.e. the actual language of the Quran.
Hello, dear philosopher
Exactly. The real eloquence of the Qur'an is up-to-date. That is, it is updated at any time. And for every time, the scientific material has the same time. and speaks This is the truth that exists. And it cannot be denied at all.
Thank you for your understanding and tact, dear teacher.

Last edited by heydarian saeed; 27th August 2022 at 10:38 PM.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2022, 11:18 PM   #9
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 14,981
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
The book of the Qur'an was not said by an ordinary person
Yes it was. We could tell by the mistakes (not to mention the vile hate speech) it contains, even if we accepted it being the word of God as a real possibility.

Quote:
I have told you clear examples of modern science in the Qur'an.
You have made pathetic and desperate attempts to mistranslate & misinterpret the Qu'ran in order to convince yourself it contains such examples. You have no chance of convincing anyone who doesn't already share this delusion with such transparently dishonest tactics.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 12:52 AM   #10
Mojo
Mostly harmless
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nor Flanden
Posts: 36,431
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello, dear philosopher
Exactly. The real eloquence of the Qur'an is up-to-date. That is, it is updated at any time. And for every time, the scientific material has the same time. and speaks This is the truth that exists. And it cannot be denied at all.
Thank you for your understanding and tact, dear teacher.

A god that only knows what people know is an unnecessary entity.
__________________
"You got to use your brain." - McKinley Morganfield

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 06:17 AM   #11
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
The book of the Qur'an was not said by an ordinary person or a scientist or by all the people of the 7th century. Even all the people of this century have not said. Because none of them know the hidden sciences in the Qur'an. And they don't understand. I have told you clear examples of modern science in the Qur'an. It is up to you to believe it. But in no way can you deny these facts of the Quran. Your efforts are completely useless. "The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique."
Thank you

Your posts contain only religious fanatical preaching.

There is no revelation of science in the Quran (if there was even one such sentence of modern science there, then it would certainly be the study of every one of the hundreds of thousands of science papers published each year ... but in fact there are NO science papers that report any such thing in the Quran).

All of published science completely rejects your fanatical religious ranting about any science in the Quran.

When did you first start to claim that the Quran contains modern science? What date were your own first claims?

What year did people like Maurice Bucaille first start to claim modern science in any Quran?

There is no such modern science in any Quran

Christians also claim that the old testament bible contains the same claims of science revealed by Jewish profits from God ... that's as far back as 500BC ... that's 1000 years before any Quran was written ... they claim that the book of Genesis described the Big Bang and describes Evolution, that's fully 1000 years before the Quran & Mohamed ever even existed (those Christians are as monumentally deluded as you are).

You are an extreme religious fanatic who desperately wants to believe he has found evidence proving God. There are millions of religious fanatics in all religions who also insist and believe they have found evidence proving their God … they have become the religiously insane.

Last edited by IanS; 28th August 2022 at 06:18 AM.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 07:19 AM   #12
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
answer to you with answer massege 3443 scorpion:
I like all the translations that you and other forum members write. I have read. and i know All these translations are old. And the basis of their argument is Ptolemy and Fixism. And none of them are up to date. And therefore, they have nothing to say about the similar verses of the Qur'an and modern science in the Qur'an. And therefore they have no credit. And they are not up to date.
Thanks

None of us are "writing" any translations here (see, there is your failure to understand English again). What everyone here has done is simply to check every verse you have mentioned, and quoted to you the translation given by all the main leading academic translators of the Quran ... and they all agree very closely with one-anolther, and none of them agree with you!

Unlike you, they have genuine qualifications as expert translators of the Quran ... all you have is your own fraudulent dishonest claims of being a self-invented professor.

And they all say, and all of the world outside of fanatical Ijaz Islam, accepts, that their translations are correct. It's not a matter of being "up to date", as if you had any right to keep changing the translations ... their translations are simply accepted worldwide as being correct to the language ... and your "new" personally invented translations are not accepted ... in you your language "you are rejected ... do not be such a lazy student, go and learn your lessons properly, what a shame you are, we are all sorry for you ... thank you, goodbye".

Of course, none of the translation have any value or importance anyway, since the book is in any case only a story of uneducated mythical superstitions of a time covering roughly the beliefs of ignorant people from about 600BC to 600AD.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 08:55 AM   #13
Scorpion
Illuminator
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,250
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique."
Thank you
Whoever wrote the unholy Quran was a mumbling, vindictive, semi literate savage. Hardly a being who could create a working universe like we can survey through the Hubble telescope. If God was the author of the Quran we are all in terrible trouble. Especially unbelievers who God has cursed, and said he will burn for all eternity.
__________________
You see many stars in the sky at night, but not when the sun rises. Can you therefore say there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not that there is no God.
Sri Ramakrishna
Even in the valley of the shadow of death two and two do not make six.
Leo Tolstoy
Scorpion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 09:55 AM   #14
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
"The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique."
Thank you

Most of it just repeats all the same stories that were written by Jews in the Old Testament fully 1000 years before any Quran was ever thought of by anyone named Mohamed ... so none of that is "unique to the Quran" - that's all direct copy of much more ancient Jewish religion.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 10:18 AM   #15
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,935
Re: "The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique." Since Allah forgot to include tashkīl in His original text of His Holly Book, we don't actually know what He spoke. This has lead to some later . . . um . . . confusion.
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 02:46 PM   #16
Scorpion
Illuminator
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,250
Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Re: "The Qur'an was spoken only by the one and only God. And it is unique." Since Allah forgot to include tashkīl in His original text of His Holly Book, we don't actually know what He spoke. This has lead to some later . . . um . . . confusion.
There are verses in which Allah speaks in the first person, for example:

Quran surah 51.56 I created the Jinn and human kind only that they might worship me.
__________________
You see many stars in the sky at night, but not when the sun rises. Can you therefore say there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not that there is no God.
Sri Ramakrishna
Even in the valley of the shadow of death two and two do not make six.
Leo Tolstoy
Scorpion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2022, 04:24 PM   #17
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 22,935
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
There are verses in which Allah speaks in the first person, for example:

Quran surah 51.56 I created the Jinn and human kind only that they might worship me.
Without the correct markings on the vowels we don't know the pronunciation (or even the meaning) of the words. So, even if Allah knew what he was saying, because his words are recorded ambiguously, we don't know how he said them.
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 06:07 AM   #18
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 6,275
Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Without the correct markings on the vowels we don't know the pronunciation (or even the meaning) of the words. So, even if Allah knew what he was saying, because his words are recorded ambiguously, we don't know how he said them.
The oldest originals we have of the Quran lack both the vowels and, in places, the dots for the consonants. Dot below= b. Dot above= n. 2 dots above= t, for example.
Then there's the only copy of part of the Quran that was eaten by a goat. Rather careless of Allah, that one.
__________________
'Of course it can be OK to mistreat people.'- shuttlt

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 10:40 AM   #19
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Yes it was. We could tell by the mistakes (not to mention the vile hate speech) it contains, even if we accepted it being the word of God as a real possibility.


You have made pathetic and desperate attempts to mistranslate & misinterpret the Qu'ran in order to convince yourself it contains such examples. You have no chance of convincing anyone who doesn't already share this delusion with such transparently dishonest tactics.
Hello
There is no mistake in the Quran. The big problem of you and other members in this thread is that; None of you have any expertise in the field of Arabic language and Quranic literature. And Leda, you judge in vain. You have little expertise even in the field of modern sciences that I wrote in the Quran. Therefore, it is difficult for you to understand these contents. Or, as always, you have a bigoted and useless judgment. "The Qur'an has up-to-date content for every time. And that's why it is always eternal. And it never gets old."
Put aside your prejudice and your constant denial, which is completely pointless. Isn't it time that; Think logically and wisely and make correct judgments?
I'm really sorry.

Last edited by heydarian saeed; 29th August 2022 at 10:42 AM.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 10:56 AM   #20
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Hello to everyone
All your recent messages only say one thing!!! And the answer to all your recent messages I have said several times. And it has become repetitive.
Why are none of you up to date?! And you keep repeating a simple thing!! Please don't think old. And be up to date. Do you have a question or a new article about "Unique Quran"? Please ask me. I will check and give you an answer. I apologize and will not answer your repeated questions.
Thanks
Good luck
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 11:12 AM   #21
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 14,981
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Isn't it time that; Think logically and wisely and make correct judgments?
Yes, it really is. So please start.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 11:16 AM   #22
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The oldest originals we have of the Quran lack both the vowels and, in places, the dots for the consonants. Dot below= b. Dot above= n. 2 dots above= t, for example.
Then there's the only copy of part of the Quran that was eaten by a goat. Rather careless of Allah, that one.
Hi
Being loud and even punctuating it for the Arab people during the time of Muhammad when the Quran was revealed by God. It has not been mentioned. Because the Quran is in Arabic. And Arab does not need to have vowels and punctuate Arabic words. Therefore, the Qur'an was not punctuated until two centuries after its revelation, as you say. But after two centuries, for the understanding of other people who do not speak Arabic, the Quran was voiced and punctuated by Arab scholars and under the supervision of our Shia Imam. Currently, the most authentic Quran has the sound and punctuation of the Quran written by "Hafs bin Asim". which is available to all nations of the world.
I hope I have answered for you this evening. And that is the answer.
Thank you for your question.

Last edited by heydarian saeed; 29th August 2022 at 11:19 AM.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 03:14 PM   #23
steenkh
Philosopher
 
steenkh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,382
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
You have little expertise even in the field of modern sciences that I wrote in the Quran.
That is rich, coming from somebody who has demonstrated no expertise whatsoever!

Quote:
. "The Qur'an has up-to-date content for every time. And that's why it is always eternal. And it never gets old."
So far you have not demonstrated that the Qur’an has any knowledge more recent than the 7th century, despite your repeated claims.
__________________
Steen

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 06:29 PM   #24
Scorpion
Illuminator
 
Scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,250
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
There is no mistake in the Quran.
There is the matter of the Quran says the sun orbits the earth. And don't tell me that the sun orbits the galaxy because I have proved that is not what the Quran says. See my evidence below. Which you have repeatedly ignored.

It also says bees eat fruit, which they don't. They eat nectar and pollen.


The quran says the sun orbits the earth, therefore it is not from God.

when the quran says, at surah 21.33 and 36.40 and 36.38 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the flat earth and is reset every dawn , and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the quran.
__________________
You see many stars in the sky at night, but not when the sun rises. Can you therefore say there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not that there is no God.
Sri Ramakrishna
Even in the valley of the shadow of death two and two do not make six.
Leo Tolstoy

Last edited by Scorpion; 29th August 2022 at 06:33 PM.
Scorpion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2022, 11:59 PM   #25
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
There is no mistake in the Quran. The big problem of you and other members in this thread is that; None of you have any expertise in the field of Arabic language and Quranic literature.

And you have no expertise in English ... and you are giving translations here IN ENGLISH ...

... in your own words "you are rejected, what a shame you are, you do not learn your lessons well, a lazy student ... thank you, goodbye".



Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
And Leda, you judge in vain. You have little expertise even in the field of modern sciences that I wrote in the Quran.
I'm really sorry.

It is you who has little or NO expertise in science. Some of your opponents in this thread have Phd's & more in all of the science that you have talked about (none of which is in the Quran).


You have just complained that we are repeating the same things to you, but you cannot answer any of it. I just asked you when you first began to say that the Quran described evolution …

… when did you first claim that evolution was described in the Quran? Because Darwin described evolution in 1859 … did you only start making your claims 100 years after Darwin had already told the world about it?

… Einstein had already told the world about Relativity by 1905-1916 … did you make your claims about the Quran before 1905-1916? … or did you only start making your claims 100 years afterwards? …

… which Islamic believers made claims about Relativity before Einstein had told the world about it?

What do you think a “Singularity” is?

Why do you think there was any “Singularity” at the point of the Big Bang?

Which peer-reviewed papers have ever claimed that subatomic particles have any “consciousness?

Produce the published papers please.

If you are claiming things in science without having any published research papers, then you have NO CASE at all … everything I have ever told you here, is ALL fully supported in ALL the peer-reviewed published science.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2022, 01:10 AM   #26
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
There is no mistake in the Quran. The big problem of you and other members in this thread is that; None of you have any expertise in the field of Arabic language and Quranic literature.

And by the way, it is YOU who is not qualified to give any translations of the Quran!

There are many academics who are qualified with university Doctorates in translation of ancient documents including the Quran ... but you are not amongst them! ... your qualification is that you have dishonestly claimed a "professor title" for yourself ... a completely fraudulent bogus title that you simply invented!

The properly qualified academics in Quranic translation all agree on the correct translations ... and they completely reject your claims of translation, which are absolutely exactly the same as all the religious ijaz preachers from the fanatical nut-case branch of Islam.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2022, 01:24 AM   #27
Mojo
Mostly harmless
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nor Flanden
Posts: 36,431
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
You have little expertise even in the field of modern sciences that I wrote in the Quran.

That’s a bit of a giveaway.
__________________
"You got to use your brain." - McKinley Morganfield

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2022, 12:23 PM   #28
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity
 
Crossbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 14,226
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hi
Being loud and even punctuating it for the Arab people during the time of Muhammad when the Quran was revealed by God. It has not been mentioned. Because the Quran is in Arabic. And Arab does not need to have vowels and punctuate Arabic words. Therefore, the Qur'an was not punctuated until two centuries after its revelation, as you say. But after two centuries, for the understanding of other people who do not speak Arabic, the Quran was voiced and punctuated by Arab scholars and under the supervision of our Shia Imam. Currently, the most authentic Quran has the sound and punctuation of the Quran written by "Hafs bin Asim". which is available to all nations of the world.
I hope I have answered for you this evening. And that is the answer.
Thank you for your question.
I expect that your problem is due to the fact that you are incredibly ignorant as to the topic that you are discussing.

In this case, ...

If your God is actually a God who has all sorts of great powers, and
If what your God has to say is actually so terribly important to us mere humans,

Then, your God should have been considerate enough to have said these important things in several different languages in several different eras so that everyone in the world could benefit from what your God has to say as opposed to your God limiting his discourse to just one narrow slice of the world many centuries ago.

The fact that your God has so terribly limited the dissemination of his own information clearly shows that your God is just another one of the many stupid, worthless, god myths that humans have created over many, many thousands of years.
__________________
On 29JUL2022, 'Gaetan' said: "We all know here that the moderators are for the use of firearms and they don't mind if some people recieve a bullet in their head."

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 12:40 AM   #29
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 6,275
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
Of course, there is no more expectation from you to understand Quranic content. You are not in a position to say the updated translation of the Quran or to comment on this matter. You are familiar with the 7th century translation. It is better to stay 14 centuries ago.
Good luck
So, use the up-to-date translation provided by Heydarian and his Ijaz sect.

Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
The Qur'an has up-to-date content for every time. And that's why it is always eternal. And it never gets old."
So, the Quran is always up-to-date, and doesn't need modern translations.

Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Currently, the most authentic Quran has the sound and punctuation of the Quran written by "Hafs bin Asim". which is available to all nations of the world.
Hafs lived from 706-796CE. So, use an 8th century translation, not the one Heydarian and the Ijaz sect use, and not the original either.
Am I alone is noticing the self-serving contradictions here?
Heydarian Saeed, are you following the readings of Hafs when you say the Quran mentions DNA etc?
__________________
'Of course it can be OK to mistreat people.'- shuttlt

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 04:03 AM   #30
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
That is rich, coming from somebody who has demonstrated no expertise whatsoever!


So far you have not demonstrated that the Qur’an has any knowledge more recent than the 7th century, despite your repeated claims.
Hello, dear philosopher
All the contents of modern science of the 20th century that are mentioned in the Qur'an. I only told some of them. And it is completely in the Qur'an and it has been proven. I recommend you and other dear fellow members to increase your knowledge about Arabic language and Quranic literature to understand this issue. To fully understand this issue. Until you have knowledge of the Arabic language and the language and literature of the Qur'an, this issue is not digestible for you. And your objections are based on the Qur'an. I have a question for you: If you want to comment on the content of an article or article, shouldn't your knowledge about the content of that article or article be complete? Otherwise, if you don't know about it, how can you correctly comment on the contents of that article?!
Therefore, if you do not have the knowledge (the knowledge of the Arabic language and the language and literature of the Qur'an and complete familiarity with the multiple meanings of the words of the verses of the Qur'an), your opinion is rejected. And it is in vain. I recommend that you first find a complete knowledge of the Arabic language and the Qur'an and then comment on the content of the verses of the Qur'an.
Thanks
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 04:20 AM   #31
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
So, use the up-to-date translation provided by Heydarian and his Ijaz sect.



So, the Quran is always up-to-date, and doesn't need modern translations.



Hafs lived from 706-796CE. So, use an 8th century translation, not the one Heydarian and the Ijaz sect use, and not the original either.
Am I alone is noticing the self-serving contradictions here?
Heydarian Saeed, are you following the readings of Hafs when you say the Quran mentions DNA etc?
Hi
First, I do not speak concisely. And my approach is not to follow brevity at all. Rather, it is innovation, innovation and updating of the translation of Quranic verses according to the principles of meanings and concepts of its words and phrases. Secondly, Hafs bin Asim has worked on the Arabicization, voicing, punctuation and punctuation of the Qur'an. And of course a very admirable thing. Because it has made reading the Quran easy and understandable for other languages ​​of nations. But the first translation of the Quran was by "Ibn Abbas". And he had a skill in the 7th century for translating the Qur'an. And it still is. But unfortunately it is not up to date. And it is old.
Please be more careful in the messages and contents you say or quote.
Thanks
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 04:36 AM   #32
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 6,275
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hi
First, I do not speak concisely. And my approach is not to follow brevity at all. Rather, it is innovation, innovation and updating of the translation of Quranic verses according to the principles of meanings and concepts of its words and phrases. Secondly, Hafs bin Asim has worked on the Arabicization, voicing, punctuation and punctuation of the Qur'an. And of course a very admirable thing. Because it has made reading the Quran easy and understandable for other languages ​​of nations. But the first translation of the Quran was by "Ibn Abbas". And he had a skill in the 7th century for translating the Qur'an. And it still is. But unfortunately it is not up to date. And it is old.
Please be more careful in the messages and contents you say or quote.
Thanks
Re. highlight 1: no, it's just making things up.
Highlight 2: Hafs added the punuctuation, thus creating a version of the Quran he believed was accurate. You do not believe this version was accurate, so don't cite him as an authority.
Highlight 3: Did the translation of Ibn Abbas mention DNA or pulsar stars, or is that just stuff you made up?
__________________
'Of course it can be OK to mistreat people.'- shuttlt

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 04:46 AM   #33
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
I expect that your problem is due to the fact that you are incredibly ignorant as to the topic that you are discussing.

In this case, ...

If your God is actually a God who has all sorts of great powers, and
If what your God has to say is actually so terribly important to us mere humans,

Then, your God should have been considerate enough to have said these important things in several different languages in several different eras so that everyone in the world could benefit from what your God has to say as opposed to your God limiting his discourse to just one narrow slice of the world many centuries ago.

The fact that your God has so terribly limited the dissemination of his own information clearly shows that your God is just another one of the many stupid, worthless, god myths that humans have created over many, many thousands of years.
ِHello
Welcome to our discussion
You see the appearance of cases. And therefore you judge. that you say; God should have sent the Qur'an in different languages ​​or in a language that everyone could understand. It is apparently true. But I recommend you read the history of the 7th century to understand how the world was. I'm just pointing out; Two pagan superpowers only existed in the world in the seventh century. One Persian and one Roman. Between these two superpowers, there have been Arab nations in Saudi Arabia. And they have not been mentioned in any way. God sent his prophet Muhammad in this land and revealed his unique book of Quran to him for all the people of the world. And in less than half a century, the Arab people of Arabia conquered and defeated both superpowers of the world. History says this. This is how God shows his power. This is from God's infinite wisdom and ability.
Only God shows his strength and ability through the weakest nations and tribes. There is no power and knowledge beyond the power and knowledge of God alone.
I have only mentioned a part of the history of the 7th century. You yourself read the history of the seventh century of the world and then judge.
In addition, voicing, punctuation, marking for the Qur'an is one of the side effects. The essence of God's unique word is in the Qur'an. And God's wisdom was to reveal it in the land of Arabia, which was not mentioned at all in the seventh century. And with these, he defeated the two infidel superpowers of the world. History says this.
Thanks
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 07:19 AM   #34
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon
 
Foster Zygote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 20,061
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
ِAnd in less than half a century, the Arab people of Arabia conquered and defeated both superpowers of the world.
What about all the centuries since? Today Muslims account for slightly under ¼ of the world's population, and are still outnumbered by Christians. The argument that you are clearly attempting to make - that your god's message didn't need to be delivered in multiple locations and languages because it quickly spread everywhere - is clearly false. After fourteen centuries Islam still has stiff competition and a long way to go to achieve world domination.

What Crossbow said still stands. Had people all over the world received prophets delivering exactly the same teachings as Mohammed, in cultures that weren't even aware of each other's existence at that point, that would have been impressive. But the way it really happened is consistent with Mohammed having been little different than Paul or Joseph Smith.
__________________
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 07:31 AM   #35
IanS
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,659
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello, dear philosopher
All the contents of modern science of the 20th century that are mentioned in the Qur'an. I only told some of them. And it is completely in the Qur'an and it has been proven. I recommend you and other dear fellow members to increase your knowledge about Arabic language and Quranic literature to understand this issue. To fully understand this issue. Until you have knowledge of the Arabic language and the language and literature of the Qur'an, this issue is not digestible for you. And your objections are based on the Qur'an. I have a question for you: If you want to comment on the content of an article or article, shouldn't your knowledge about the content of that article or article be complete? Otherwise, if you don't know about it, how can you correctly comment on the contents of that article?!
Therefore, if you do not have the knowledge (the knowledge of the Arabic language and the language and literature of the Qur'an and complete familiarity with the multiple meanings of the words of the verses of the Qur'an), your opinion is rejected. And it is in vain. I recommend that you first find a complete knowledge of the Arabic language and the Qur'an and then comment on the content of the verses of the Qur'an.
Thanks

We all understand it perfectly well. And it is uneducated insulting arrogance from you to presume to tell us otherwise.

As far as anyone not understanding Arabic is concerned – any of us here might just as well tell you (as I have done many times) that because you do not understand English language well enough, everything that you have tried to say here in English is in fact wrong, simply because your English is so weak.

Apart from which you are actually talking here always about modern science, and by your own repeated admissions, you are relatively uneducated and ignorant in modern science … whilst many others replying to you here have degree's and doctorates and more, in precisely all of that science that you struggle to understand for even the first baby steps.

So far you have not produced even one single word of any modern science from the Quran. And the reason you do not realise that is because you are not educated in science and not educated in English language.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 08:45 AM   #36
Mojo
Mostly harmless
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nor Flanden
Posts: 36,431
Saeed, there is a simple way that you can make your case that the Quran contains undiscovered scientific information, without all these tedious arguments about whether people are qualified to translate it.

Simply provide a testable prediction relating to as yet undiscovered science, derived from the Quran. I’ve asked you for this before, but so far you have failed to present anything relevant.
__________________
"You got to use your brain." - McKinley Morganfield

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky

Last edited by Mojo; 31st August 2022 at 08:48 AM.
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 10:08 AM   #37
Trakar
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trakar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 12,630
What exactly is there to distinguish/separate between supernatural from Natural? Is one a subsection of the other, or are they separate realms distinct from each other?
__________________
Trakar
"By doubting we come to inquiry, and through inquiry we perceive truth." — Peter Abelard
"My civilization can do anything!" - David Brin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i275AvgVvow)
Trakar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 10:11 AM   #38
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
Originally Posted by IanS View Post
We all understand it perfectly well. And it is uneducated insulting arrogance from you to presume to tell us otherwise.

As far as anyone not understanding Arabic is concerned – any of us here might just as well tell you (as I have done many times) that because you do not understand English language well enough, everything that you have tried to say here in English is in fact wrong, simply because your English is so weak.

Apart from which you are actually talking here always about modern science, and by your own repeated admissions, you are relatively uneducated and ignorant in modern science … whilst many others replying to you here have degree's and doctorates and more, in precisely all of that science that you struggle to understand for even the first baby steps.

So far you have not produced even one single word of any modern science from the Quran. And the reason you do not realise that is because you are not educated in science and not educated in English language.
Hello, dear philosopher
I ignore your baseless insults. Do not be too extreme. I am a Persian speaker, but the simple translation of your words is completely understandable to me. And my English answers will answer your questions exactly. Basically, you disbelievers base your thoughts on denying the truth. And this is quite obvious. But you said for my degree and yourself and others in this forum. I acknowledged your article at the beginning. Unfortunately, you entered our discussions late. And that's why you didn't hear. Besides, I am not illiterate. And I have a technical engineering degree from the most prestigious university in Iran. The debates of modern science in the Qur'an and its understanding require relatively complete research and investigation. which i have done And it does not require a doctorate degree. I am a Quran scholar and I am proud.
You, dear philosopher, have an unnecessary prejudice even in scientific judgment and simple and easily understandable topics. I'm sorry.
I hope you raise your level of thinking.
thank you
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 10:51 AM   #39
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 6,275
Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
ِHello
. It is apparently true. But I recommend you read the history of the 7th century to understand how the world was. I'm just pointing out; Two pagan superpowers only existed in the world in the seventh century. One Persian and one Roman.
What about Tang Dynasty China?
__________________
'Of course it can be OK to mistreat people.'- shuttlt

Cosmic Yak on this forum.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2022, 10:54 AM   #40
heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
 
heydarian saeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Iran-Kashan
Posts: 1,104
... 33
The 4,000-strong Islamic army comes from the border of the superpower of Pars to the city of Isfahan. "J Isfahan" military barracks has been the manifestation of the military power of the country of Pars. With 300,000 brave warriors with military experience. The price of one person's combat equipment is equal to all the combat equipment of the entire Islamic army. But this small army of Islam overcomes and defeats the incomparable army of Persia. Only with the support of "faith in the one and only God". This is what the history of the world says in the seventh century.
After a few years, the 10,000-strong army of Islam goes to the land of the Roman superpower. 700,000 Roman troops are stationed in the impregnable fortress of Babylon. No military power in the world (7th century) has had the ability to fight with the Roman army. The price of one Roman warrior's war equipment is equal to all the war equipment of the entire Islamic army. But the small army of Islam defeats the army of the superpower. The support of the Army of Islam has been "faith in the one and only God".
This is what the history of the world says.
This article is only a part of the history of Islam.
I am not a politician. But I know political science perfectly. and I analyze The power of "faith in one God" is unique and unique. The power of our country, Iran, has been increasing in a progressive manner since almost 80 years ago in terms of scientific-technological and military capabilities. We are now the first in this field in the Middle East. And all the prominent powers in the world who claim to be superpowers. They are afraid of Iran's power. This is not my claim that I am Iranian. Prominent world analysts say. The most important part of it is that we have obtained all this power with the support of faith in God alone. And more importantly, all our achievements are internal. And we have no affiliation.
Thanks
And good luck to all believers.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.