IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 29th November 2020, 12:23 PM   #841
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 4,216
The Gateway Pundit [mediabiasfactcheck.com]
Quote:
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
This is one of the poorest scores I've seen on this site.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

Last edited by eerok; 29th November 2020 at 12:26 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 12:49 PM   #842
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,911
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Your sources are not reporting this?? ( Fire them )


Major election fraud by Dominion machines

...the term pre-loaded is exactly the right term I would use. Pre-loaded votes. Pre-loaded ballots. Again, I would point this out to our audience look at these pieces of documents. They are signed. We have 70,000 voters. Exactly 4,140 ballots were already scanned by 140 voting machines days before the election. That’s over six and seven percent.”



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ections-video/
When you post stupid stuff like this, could you at least include important words like "Manila" in the description?

Seriously, this is insane. You are "proving" that it's possible, mechanically to cheat with Smartmatic software? Of course it is. It's possible to cheat with any voting machine, or any paper ballot, or voice votes, or any other system of recording votes. What is your point?
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 29th November 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 01:13 PM   #843
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 13,692
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
The Gateway Pundit [mediabiasfactcheck.com]

This is one of the poorest scores I've seen on this site.
Well, they are the guys who promoted Jacob Wohl’s early nonsense.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 01:34 PM   #844
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 53,109
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
The Gateway Pundit [mediabiasfactcheck.com]

This is one of the poorest scores I've seen on this site.
You think a certain poster would get by now that posting crap from a right wing loon webiste does not work there.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 01:39 PM   #845
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 53,109
Sadly, Scott Adams eeems to be endorsing the stolen nonsense.
Sad to see the guy who gave us DIlbert go bonkers. I know he thinks he is being some kind of a gadfly, but if so the act has gotten really olld.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 01:41 PM   #846
SteveAitch
Critical Thinker
 
SteveAitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: St Aines
Posts: 386
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
You think a certain poster would get by now that posting crap from a right wing loon webiste does not work there.
Is this a typo or have you come up with a (great) new neologism?
SteveAitch is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 01:52 PM   #847
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing
 
Babbylonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,737
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Sadly, Scott Adams eeems to be endorsing the stolen nonsense.
Sad to see the guy who gave us DIlbert go bonkers. I know he thinks he is being some kind of a gadfly, but if so the act has gotten really olld.
He's gone far beyond the point where any benefit of doubt should be offered to him. There is no reason to believe he's anything but an endless pit of stupidity and unearned arrogance.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 02:00 PM   #848
gnome
Penultimate Amazing
 
gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 12,310
He lost me as an intellectual decades ago when he pointed out how an alternate theory of universe expansion (universal growth, as in like everything's getting bigger like Ant-man) could account for scientific observations. And therefore that somehow proved you couldn't trust science about much of anything. I guess the kind of engineer for whom science is Newtonian physics and anything else is just ********.
__________________


Last edited by gnome; 29th November 2020 at 02:01 PM.
gnome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 02:23 PM   #849
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,225
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Sadly, Scott Adams eeems to be endorsing the stolen nonsense.
Sad to see the guy who gave us DIlbert go bonkers. I know he thinks he is being some kind of a gadfly, but if so the act has gotten really olld.
That's something I've never understood.
Trump is like the Pointy Haired Boss, Dogbert and the CEO rolled into one, minus the intellect of Dogbert.
I always thought those were people he disliked in power, which is what his comic was about. Yet somehow he seems to believe that that IS a good combo to run a country?
Oh well.
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 02:38 PM   #850
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Gundungurra
Posts: 10,859
Adams started down this path by contending that "Trump is a good communicator", based on how well he managed to reach the masses, even though his message was a bunch of lies. In short, Adams admired Trump's sleazy salesmanship abilities. Very Dilbertesque.

But then it appears Adams has fallen for that very con. And given his large public audience, Scott is still not in a position to admit to them he has been well and truly wrong about Trump. That Dilbert was thoroughly conned by the pointy-haired boss for the last 5 years.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 03:03 PM   #851
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,115
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Dominion fraud abroad


Michelle, the term pre-loaded is exactly the right term I would use right here in Manila. Pre-loaded votes. Pre-loaded ballots. Again, I would point this out to our audience look at these pieces of documents. They are signed. We have 70,000 voters. Exactly 4,140 ballots were already scanned by 140 voting machines days before the election. That’s over six and seven percent.”


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ections-video/
All claims, no evidence. Biden will still be president on January 20th.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 03:04 PM   #852
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,115
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Sadly, Scott Adams eeems to be endorsing the stolen nonsense.
Sad to see the guy who gave us DIlbert go bonkers. I know he thinks he is being some kind of a gadfly, but if so the act has gotten really olld.
I never thought his stuff was funny but being a social science person I figure I wasn't the target audience. I didn't realize he was so anti American though.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 03:56 PM   #853
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,911
Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Adams started down this path by contending that "Trump is a good communicator", based on how well he managed to reach the masses, even though his message was a bunch of lies. In short, Adams admired Trump's sleazy salesmanship abilities. Very Dilbertesque.

But then it appears Adams has fallen for that very con. And given his large public audience, Scott is still not in a position to admit to them he has been well and truly wrong about Trump. That Dilbert was thoroughly conned by the pointy-haired boss for the last 5 years.
My opinion of Dilbert went way down after I found out what he did for a living. I knew he worked for Pacific Bell I assumed he was an engineer, but except for a brief stint as a programmer, he was basically a "business guy". Suddenly, I stopped seeing his portrayal of engineers as self deprecating humor, and started seeing it as mockery.

It doesn't surprise me that someone who made millions through ridicule might like Trump.
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 07:48 PM   #854
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Former Filipino Lawmaker and Attorney Says Smartmatic Pre-Loaded Machines with Ballots before Start of Manila Elections”
....and then didn't report that to any authorities.

Bubba? Why are you still posting this nonsense here?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 07:50 PM   #855
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Ooops

Last edited by Bubba; 29th November 2020 at 07:53 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 07:58 PM   #856
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,115
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ooops
Can you establish there was fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:00 PM   #857
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Good news Hive !

FBI is getting involved, requesting fraud evidence. What a relief ! They will surely put out all the fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters ! !

Lets celebrate ! ! !




Last edited by Bubba; 29th November 2020 at 08:02 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:20 PM   #858
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing
 
Minoosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,465
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Good news Hive !

FBI is getting involved, requesting fraud evidence. What a relief ! They will surely put out all the fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters ! !

Lets celebrate ! ! !



That's funny. A few hours ago he suggested the FBI might have helped rig the election.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:40 PM   #859
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
That's funny. A few hours ago he suggested the FBI might have helped rig the election.

I thought he said the FBI "might be involved"


That could mean "might be investigating"


Now we hear that they are requesting evidence from multiple parties involved in investigations.

Last edited by Bubba; 29th November 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:42 PM   #860
8enotto
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Mexico
Posts: 2,259
Is there any valid evidence to offer the FBI? Or is it the same the courts have seen so far?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:42 PM   #861
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 19,423
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Good news Hive !

FBI is getting involved, requesting fraud evidence. What a relief ! They will surely put out all the fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters ! !

Lets celebrate ! ! !



I predict this is what they will find....

__________________
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 08:43 PM   #862
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,348
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Now we hear that they are requesting evidence from parties involved.
Who dis we?

Anyway, if true that would be fantastic! Trump losing the election outright, then through a number of recounts, then over and over in the courts, then through an FBI investigation of baseless allegations.

So much losing, ovah and ovah!!

Orange Man Done!!
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 29th November 2020 at 08:44 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:02 PM   #863
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 19,423
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I thought he said the FBI "might be involved"


That could mean "might be investigating"


Now we hear that they are requesting evidence from multiple parties involved in investigations.
This is mostly likely because someone at the FBI is REALLY, REALLY PISSED OFF about that lying bastard Trump questioning their integrity, so they will look at the so-called "evidence" and then tear it to shreds, just the all of the federal judges have so far.

Note: Bill Barr usually has plenty to say in support of his Dear Leader, but he has been very quiet lately. I wonder if that is because Trump has reached the limit of even his willingness to go along with this BS.
__________________
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!

Last edited by smartcooky; 29th November 2020 at 09:09 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:06 PM   #864
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,911
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
This is mostly likely because someone at the FBI is REALLY, REALLY PISSED OFF about that lying bastard Trump questioning their integrity, so they will look at the so-called "evidence" and then tear it to shreds.

Note: Bill Barr usually has plenty to say in support of his Dear Leader, but he has been very quiet lately. I wonder if that is because Trump has reached the limit of even his willingness to go along with this BS.
Agreed. If the FBI is sending out a general call asking for evidence, I'm guessing what that means is that they haven't received any evidence yet, but somebody in their chain of command, like, say, the President, really, really wants them to find something, but nothing they have done so far has turned up anything.



(And....I don't know what the FBI is actually doing, and whether it includes asking for evidence, but assuming it is, I can't imagine that means that they think they are on to something.)
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 29th November 2020 at 09:07 PM.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:10 PM   #865
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Now we hear that they are requesting evidence from multiple parties involved in investigations.
Nope. You made that up.


....and Trump said "the FBI is missing in action"



"WASHINGTON—President Trump accused federal law-enforcement agencies run by his own appointees of ignoring his claims of mass election fraud, as his legal setbacks continued to mount."
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-c...ns-11606680518
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:13 PM   #866
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 19,423
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
(And....I don't know what the FBI is actually doing, and whether it includes asking for evidence, but assuming it is, I can't imagine that means that they think they are on to something.)
This is the only media report I can find (I admit have haven't looked very hard)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...dulent-ballots

Of course, its the Washington Examiner, a very pro-Trump very right-biased gutter rag, so keep that in mind when reading.
__________________
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:17 PM   #867
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
FBI is getting involved, requesting fraud evidence. What a relief !
WASHINGTON—President Trump accused federal law-enforcement agencies run by his own appointees of ignoring his claims of mass election fraud, as his legal setbacks continued to mount.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-c...ns-11606680518

Try harder to be more convincing when you make up entire stories Bubba.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:22 PM   #868
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,911
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
This is the only media report I can find (I admit have haven't looked very hard)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...dulent-ballots

Of course, its the Washington Examiner, a very pro-Trump very right-biased gutter rag, so keep that in mind when reading.
Cool. I believe the FBI operates with integrity and will investigate any possible crimes associated with that data.


I would suggest that the Amistad Project be careful what they wish for, but we'll have to see what turns up.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the outcome of this investigation by the FBI will prove that the FBI is part of the Deep State conspiracy to suppress evidence, by either whitewashing the data completely, or simply never making a public statement about it all. That assumes that all the data is from legitimate sources and they don't prosecute anyone for providing fake data to the FBI.
__________________
Proud of every silver medal I've ever received.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 29th November 2020 at 09:28 PM.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:25 PM   #869
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 13,219
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Good news Hive !

FBI is getting involved, requesting fraud evidence. What a relief ! They will surely put out all the fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters ! !

Lets celebrate ! ! !



I am not aware of any fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters.

Plenty of Trumpsters trying to light such fires, but so far they are holding the matches on the wrong end and rubbing them against the smooth side of the box all while standing next to empty dumpsters.

However no doubt the FBI can get the phone records for Joe Oltmann and track down all those antifa people he infiltrated, that one shouldn't be hard.
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"

Last edited by Robin; 29th November 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:52 PM   #870
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing
 
Minoosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,465
Quote:
"This is total fraud, and how the FBI and Department of Justice — I don't know maybe they're involved."
Quite an ambiguous statement. Given context I've now come down on the side of Trump just making a really poorly worded statement that the FBI and DOJ may be looking for evidence.

Now, where is it reported that the FBI is looking for evidence?
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:58 PM   #871
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Gundungurra
Posts: 10,859
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
This is the only media report I can find (I admit have haven't looked very hard)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...dulent-ballots

Of course, its the Washington Examiner, a very pro-Trump very right-biased gutter rag, so keep that in mind when reading.
I suspect the FBI are in contact with this crowd of pseudo-litigious cretins because they want to know who they are and where they are. In case they try to instigate insurrections, or at least stir up the gun-nuts to do something REALLY stupid (again). They are certainly not going to take their claims particularly seriously, just keep tabs on them.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 09:59 PM   #872
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I am not aware of any fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters.

Plenty of Trumpsters trying to light such fires, but so far they are holding the matches on the wrong end and rubbing them against the smooth side of the box all while standing next to empty dumpsters.

However no doubt the FBI can get the phone records for Joe Oltmann and track down all those antifa people he infiltrated, that one shouldn't be hard.


Thats what I thought (and posted here) the day after it was reported by actual journalists doing their job, as opposed to doing political activism, and hiding important news.


I should think the FBI will want to determine whether or not there is value n Oltmann's claim.


On the other hand, Top Experts insist there was no fraud to be found, feverishly chanting "Its ovah!" "Its ovah!" "Its ovah!"

Time will tell, wont it now
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:01 PM   #873
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
Quite an ambiguous statement. Given context I've now come down on the side of Trump just making a really poorly worded statement that the FBI and DOJ may be looking for evidence.

Now, where is it reported that the FBI is looking for evidence?

Your sources havent told you ?


Would they be they the same sources censoring stories about Hunter's laptop, and Tara Reid??


What else has been withheld from you??


I suggest you fire them and find actual journalists to keep you actually informed

Last edited by Bubba; 29th November 2020 at 10:03 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:02 PM   #874
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I am not aware of any fires in dumpsters lit by Trumpsters.

.


What else have you missed??
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:05 PM   #875
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,828
Lemme guess....

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
I suspect the FBI are in contact with this crowd of pseudo-litigious cretins because they want to know who they are and where they are. In case they try to instigate insurrections, or at least stir up the gun-nuts to do something REALLY stupid (again). They are certainly not going to take their claims particularly seriously, just keep tabs on them.


So, is it safe to assume you are certain that all claims of fraud will be proven to be bogus??
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:09 PM   #876
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 13,219
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
(And....I don't know what the FBI is actually doing, and whether it includes asking for evidence, but assuming it is, I can't imagine that means that they think they are on to something.)
From the article they are requesting the Braynard data, ie the survey of Republican registered voters for whom ballots have been requested, but were not counted.

I believe the allegation is that many of these ballots were not requested by the voter in question and therefore requested by someone not the voter.

I will be interested to see what they turn up there.
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:09 PM   #877
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,348
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Time will tell, wont it now
Reality tells us:
306 - 232

Loss after loss in recounts.

Loss after loss in courts.

Or, in other words, ovah!

Orange Man Done!!
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:10 PM   #878
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 13,219
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
What else have you missed??
Give me an example of one of these dumpster fires that are not actually damp squibs.
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:12 PM   #879
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
 
Norman Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Gundungurra
Posts: 10,859
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
So, is it safe to assume you are certain that all claims of fraud will be proven to be bogus??
So far it's 39 to 0. I guess there's always room to make it 40 to 0 or better. I just wonder how much further they have to go before they have to give in and admit there was no fraud to find.
__________________
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 10:14 PM   #880
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 16,146
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
So, is it safe to assume you are certain that all claims of fraud will be proven to be bogus??
It is safe to assume that no case will change the election results.
__________________
“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
-Anne Lamott
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.