ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 31st December 2019, 12:55 PM   #41
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,490
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Because you posted this I assume you may believe this fantasy
Looking at 'body of work' I would day sarcasm.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 12:55 PM   #42
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,924
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Right, in the middle of a collapsing building(s) someone is going to go out and plant evidence. Because you posted this I assume you may believe this fantasy, but in the real world how is this to be accomplished without anyone noticing? Or why hasn't a whistle blower and come forth proclaiming responsibility for planting anything?
Oh wait I know the government death squads. LOL
Pretty sure, given his first post in this thread, that Deadie was being facetious. It does illustrate something about CT-driven thought, though, doesn't it? when you can't tell the difference between someone saying something silly facetiously and someone else saying something just as silly seriously...
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:13 PM   #43
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Looking at 'body of work' I would day sarcasm.

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Pretty sure, given his first post in this thread, that Deadie was being facetious. It does illustrate something about CT-driven thought, though, doesn't it? when you can't tell the difference between someone saying something silly facetiously and someone else saying something just as silly seriously...
I see nothing that would pass the smell test of sarcasm, but if it would then what would be the purpose? Trollish behavior to elicit a comment?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:16 PM   #44
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,792
So, he says knowing he will never get an answer from the OP, is there... a reason they choose this incredibly convoluted method?

Surely the evil NWO Illuminati Lizard People Government could crash a flew planes.

What did this method accomplish for them that just... committing the attacks wouldn't?
__________________
- "Ernest Hemingway once wrote that the world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part." - Detective Sommerset
- "Stupidity does not cancel out stupidity to yield genius. It breeds like a bucket-full of coked out hamsters." - The Oatmeal
- "To the best of my knowledge the only thing philosophy has ever proven is that Descartes could think." - SMBC
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:21 PM   #45
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,490
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I see nothing that would pass the smell test of sarcasm, but if it would then what would be the purpose? Trollish behavior to elicit a comment?
Comment from the OP
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:26 PM   #46
Deadie
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I see nothing that would pass the smell test of sarcasm, but if it would then what would be the purpose? Trollish behavior to elicit a comment?
Hence the power of poe's law. I'm not at all the only person in this thread having a go for the sake of fun fyi. "Plane shaped missiles" didn't tip you off?

This used to be more enjoyable when the op's engaged in the discussion.

Last edited by Deadie; 31st December 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:28 PM   #47
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,490
I think your lack of posting history told against you
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:30 PM   #48
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,792
We shouldn't have to check people's character sheets to know if we should respond to inanity one way or the other.

Having to keep track of who's an idiot, who's a troll, and who's an amazing performance art subtle deconstruction of a troll is and the list of unofficial rules as to how we have to respond to each getting tiresome.
__________________
- "Ernest Hemingway once wrote that the world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part." - Detective Sommerset
- "Stupidity does not cancel out stupidity to yield genius. It breeds like a bucket-full of coked out hamsters." - The Oatmeal
- "To the best of my knowledge the only thing philosophy has ever proven is that Descartes could think." - SMBC

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 31st December 2019 at 01:34 PM.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:33 PM   #49
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,589
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
Hundreds? This is lower Manhatten during morning commute. We're talking 10s of thousands or more pairs of eyeballs.

Clearly, each and every person that claims to have seen anything is a crisis actor.

Question for the op: Do we know the location, size and power of the speakers used to broadcast the sound of passenger jets that would have flown at that low altitude?
Oh, right, you are new.

The OP believe that missiles were used to create all of those "apparent" plane shaped holes by means of an unfeasible amount of precision accuracy. Or occasionally, it was nukes planted in the buildings when they were built, or make up whatever you want. He does.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:34 PM   #50
Deadie
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
We shouldn't have to check people's character sheets to know if we should respond to inanity one way or the other.

Having to keep track of who's an idiot, who's a troll, and who's an amazing performance art subtle deconstruction of a troll is getting tiresome.
Ok, this is a legitimate and fair point and I apologize to anyone confused about my bad attempt at humor.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:50 PM   #51
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
Ok, this is a legitimate and fair point and I apologize to anyone confused about my bad attempt at humor.
Here's my take on this, I see nothing humorous concerning this event and I take it to heart that people attempting to defend a position of fraud/hoax during the events of 9/11 should be dealt with severely.

And your apology is accepted by me, but such apologies should never have been made or accepted in the first place.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:55 PM   #52
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,213
This subforum isn't only to discuss the serious event, it's to discuss the often-amusing misadventures of conspiracy theorists.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 01:56 PM   #53
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
This subforum isn't only to discuss the serious event, it's to discuss the often-amusing misadventures of conspiracy theorists.
You lighten up
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 02:49 PM   #54
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,589
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Here's my take on this, I see nothing humorous concerning this event and I take it to heart that people attempting to defend a position of fraud/hoax during the events of 9/11 should be dealt with severely.
The event itself? Of course not. Roughly 3,000 people died because of 19 religious zealots. That is and never will be a matter of mockery.

Yankee's bizarre crap is an entirely different matter. I have no issue mocking that astonishing pile of crap CT delusion at all.

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
And your apology is accepted by me, but such apologies should never have been made or accepted in the first place.
Credit where it is due. It would never have happened if some random people did not post utter crankery about 911.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:18 PM   #55
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing
 
PhantomWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,346
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
So all the airplane pieces that are in the museum are CGIed??

The CTs really need to look at evidence not fantasy beliefs.
But how can you prove that these pieces really came from a plane, does this look like a plane to you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JetWreckage.jpg (20.9 KB, 11 views)
__________________

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:22 PM   #56
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
But how can you prove that these pieces really came from a plane, does this look like a plane to you?
Not a plane but a piece of an airplane fuselage.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:51 PM   #57
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,868
All explained here (courtesy of The Skeptics Society):

Skeptic Presents: You Can't Handle The Truther

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:12 PM   #58
Dr.Sid
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Olomouc, Czech Republic
Posts: 2,330
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Not a plane but a piece of an airplane fuselage.
It's green. You know what else is green ? Military stuff. It's clearly a misille.
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:21 PM   #59
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing
 
PhantomWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,346
For anyone wondering about the providence of the piece, it was on display in the NYPD Museum's 9/11 exhibit in 2008.

Here's the display it was in. And yes they are my own photos from my trip there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NYPD_Museum.jpg (37.0 KB, 12 views)
__________________

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:27 PM   #60
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,338
Originally Posted by CORed View Post
I have been to New York. It certainly appeared to be a real place. OTOH, I did a lot of my "traveling" there on what appeared to be an underground rail system. While on these alleged trains, I spent a lot of time in the dark, and it was pretty difficult to tell what direction I was traveling, how fast I was going, etc., and the stations all looked pretty much the same until I went up the stairs to the outside world, so I can't completely rule out the possibility that it was all an extremely complex hoax, with tens of thousand of stage hands rearranging the sets while I was supposedly traveling on the "underground trains".
Manhattan is obviously a Reptilian hologram. It's not a real island, it's a massive alien spaceship. All of those bridges and tunnels are just gateways into a giant matrix where everyone is sedated and plugged into a Reptilian computer and have no knowledge that they are being probed and are having their DNA extracted in order to recreate humanity in a distant galaxy.

Seriously, why do you think the Indians sold it so damned cheap?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:31 PM   #61
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing
 
PhantomWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,346
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Manhattan is obviously a Reptilian hologram. It's not a real island, it's a massive alien spaceship. All of those bridges and tunnels are just gateways into a giant matrix where everyone is sedated and plugged into a Reptilian computer and have no knowledge that they are being probed and are having their DNA extracted in order to recreate humanity in a distant galaxy.

Seriously, why do you think the Indians sold it so damned cheap?
Probably cause they weren't actually Indians, given they weren't in India.
__________________

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:34 PM   #62
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,338
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Probably cause they weren't actually Indians, given they weren't in India.
Or were they? Just asking questions.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:40 PM   #63
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
And what do you think of all the forensic evidence from the planes?
How does that change the evidence in the impact holes? (It doesn't). It has been five years but the evidence that makes the plane parts moot hasn't changed a bit. Neither has this forum's steadfast refusal to address it.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:48 PM   #64
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,338
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Here's my take on this, I see nothing humorous concerning this event and I take it to heart that people attempting to defend a position of fraud/hoax during the events of 9/11 should be dealt with severely.

And your apology is accepted by me, but such apologies should never have been made or accepted in the first place.
I agree but in the case of Yankee the most severe reaction which gets the most mileage is ridicule. I'm sure you've read his other threads, when anyone attempts to debate him on the liquid merits of his claims he blows smoke, moves the goal posts, and accuses us of either being CIA shills or mindless fools.

Making jokes at his expense on the other hand gets to him.

We're not talking about remote controlled aircraft and plastic explosives with this guy, we're talking hardcore No Planes/No Twin Towers/No dead bodies. How can you debate these concepts with a straight face?

I don't think 9-11 was funny but Yankee's OP along with his other intellectually inbred posts are a laugh riot. Okay, maybe I should feel sorry for him because he's suffering from some neurological impairment or possibly sun-downing but without evidence for those situations I have to take him at face value. I spend almost half my life as a CTist myself, I have been in meetings where much crazier theories have been advanced by people who are otherwise sane who work in good professions.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:49 PM   #65
curious cat
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 319
Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
It's green. You know what else is green ? Military stuff. It's clearly a misille.
See? Gotcha again!
curious cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:49 PM   #66
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,338
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
How does that change the evidence in the impact holes? (It doesn't). It has been five years but the evidence that makes the plane parts moot hasn't changed a bit. Neither has this forum's steadfast refusal to address it.
See what I mean?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:55 PM   #67
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I agree but in the case of Yankee the most severe reaction which gets the most mileage is ridicule. I'm sure you've read his other threads, when anyone attempts to debate him on the liquid merits of his claims he blows smoke, moves the goal posts, and accuses us of either being CIA shills or mindless fools.

Making jokes at his expense on the other hand gets to him.

We're not talking about remote controlled aircraft and plastic explosives with this guy, we're talking hardcore No Planes/No Twin Towers/No dead bodies. How can you debate these concepts with a straight face?

I don't think 9-11 was funny but Yankee's OP along with his other intellectually inbred posts are a laugh riot. Okay, maybe I should feel sorry for him because he's suffering from some neurological impairment or possibly sun-downing but without evidence for those situations I have to take him at face value. I spend almost half my life as a CTist myself, I have been in meetings where much crazier theories have been advanced by people who are otherwise sane who work in good professions.
I like jokes. That's why I'm here.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:57 PM   #68
DuvalHMFIC
Graduate Poster
 
DuvalHMFIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,483
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
But how can you prove that these pieces really came from a plane, does this look like a plane to you?
I really, really want to photoshop "Yes, this is part of a plane" onto that picture
__________________
Ben is sick ladies and gentlemen, thats right, Ben is sick.
DuvalHMFIC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:59 PM   #69
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Why, look at that. Still moderated. The truth hurts.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=271571
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:59 PM   #70
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
How does that change the evidence in the impact holes? (It doesn't). It has been five years but the evidence that makes the plane parts moot hasn't changed a bit. Neither has this forum's steadfast refusal to address it.

For the benefit of everyone list the evidence that makes the plane parts moot.
Don't post links your page(s), just list the evidence.

Last edited by bknight; 31st December 2019 at 05:01 PM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:03 PM   #71
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
For anyone wondering about the providence of the piece, it was on display in the NYPD Museum's 9/11 exhibit in 2008.

Here's the display it was in. And yes they are my own photos from my trip there.
Oh yes. Concrete that flowed like lava. Snicker.

I tried to discuss that canard here too, but alas, the conversation had so many skeptics foaming at the mouth it too had to be moderated. And remains so. The truth hurts.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=252571
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:06 PM   #72
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
For the benefit of everyone list the evidence that makes the plane parts moot.
Don't post links your page(s), just list the evidence.



Danced about ad nasea here:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=271571

Last edited by yankee451; 31st December 2019 at 05:07 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:11 PM   #73
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
And what is the point you are trying to make? No links, just words here.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:13 PM   #74
curious cat
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 319
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Right, in the middle of a collapsing building(s) someone is going to go out and plant evidence. Because you posted this I assume you may believe this fantasy, but in the real world how is this to be accomplished without anyone noticing? Or why hasn't a whistle blower and come forth proclaiming responsibility for planting anything?
Oh wait I know the government death squads. LOL
It is sad how you are underestimating the perpetrators of this crime, silly...
Don't you know THEY have superhuman powers, unlimited resources at their disposal, use alien technology and can manipulate the brains of masses? How can you be so blind? There are proofs of it everywhere - just look at the chemtrails! I wouldn't be surprised you actually believe the Earth is round too!
curious cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:24 PM   #75
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
And what is the point you are trying to make? No links, just words here.
At the far left of both impact holes, by itself the lightly damaged cladding is proof a 767's wing tip wasn't responsible.

A few feet away from the lightly damage aluminum sheeting are heavily damaged steel columns that were impacted from the side, in a completely different direction than the jet was traveling.

On the ninth column from the left is an inward blasting hole, nowhere near where the alleged jet engine impacted.

Something, or some things, struck from the side. Therefore what we were shown on television cannot have been responsible. There are many more details discussed in the moderated post, and of course on my site.

Last edited by yankee451; 31st December 2019 at 05:27 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:25 PM   #76
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by curious cat View Post
It is sad how you are underestimating the perpetrators of this crime, silly...
Don't you know THEY have superhuman powers, unlimited resources at their disposal
Yes. They can make very smart people believe impossible things.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:36 PM   #77
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,061
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
At the far left of both impact holes, by itself the lightly damaged cladding is proof a 767's wing tip wasn't responsible.

A few feet away from the lightly damage aluminum sheeting are heavily damaged steel columns that they were impacted from the side, in a completely different direction than the jet was traveling.
You are of course a forensic damage expert that can differentiate how/why damage occurs as the plane impacts the, please list your qualifications and training.
Quote:

On the ninth column from the left is an inward blasting hole, nowhere near where the alleged jet engine impacted.
Please show a graphic to prove your allegation
Quote:

Something, or some things, struck from the side. Therefore what we were shown on television cannot have been responsible. There are many more details discussed in the moderated post, and of course on my site.
You know there was live TV for all to see a plane approaching the south tower other views show the airplane slamming into the tower. Where do you claim that a that it could not be responsible.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:40 PM   #78
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 41,768
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Yes. They can make very smart people believe impossible things.
Wouldn't it be easier to just crash planes into things, if that's the impression they were trying to create?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:41 PM   #79
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
You are of course a forensic damage expert that can differentiate how/why damage occurs as the plane impacts the, please list your qualifications and training.
Please show a graphic to prove your allegation

You know there was live TV for all to see a plane approaching the south tower other views show the airplane slamming into the tower. Where do you claim that a that it could not be responsible.
I am capable of doing my own thinking. If that makes me an expert, then so be it. If you require an expert to do your thinking for you, then you'll have to take my word for it.

All the views of the "live" impact were capturing the north face of the North Tower. None of them caught the "crash." Those that do show the crash were not broadcast live.

Last edited by yankee451; 31st December 2019 at 05:43 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:42 PM   #80
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,697
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to just crash planes into things, if that's the impression they were trying to create?
If planes could do such things, there would be no need for missiles. Furthermore, if a plane did such a thing, the damage evidence would be consistent with it.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.