IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , eric hufschmid , flight 77 , russell pickering , sam danner

Old 23rd December 2006, 12:25 PM   #41
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by american793 View Post
Beachnut: I would be more than Happy to tell this whole thing straight to you. I am glad that you want to know.

Why do you think some people saw a plane like a 757 and you think you saw a small jet?

You need to include your glasses, contacts, 20-20 or 200-10 or what?

If you had been in New York that day and said you saw a small jet; there is visual evidence to prove you wrong; but in the Pentagon there are many witnesses who even typed the plane to the airline. I have see fast moving aircraft and you can identify them very easy by looking; even at 700 mph, you can even see faces (helmets).

Why do you see what is proven wrong by evidence buried in the Pentagon?

Do you have a problem with a plane becoming pieces, people smashed up. I doubt if people parts made it outside the pentagon; last check reality is alive and a body in motion at 500 mph would end up where it was headed after all momentum was spent. That places all the bodies in the pentagon; all smashed into a very small area.

So why did you not find bodies, were you allowed inside the pentagon which burned?

I have noticed on slow speed wrecks, when most the plane is in large piece; after a fire all the luggage and airplane stuff is gone; where does burnt stuff go?

I will have to read all your stuff but which stuff is the correct endorsed by you?

You need to tell your story to support your claim of no 757 at the pentagon.

Does this mean all the other witnesses are wrong?

You need to cover all the ramifications of what this means.

beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2006, 12:28 PM   #42
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
Actually, some of the photographs of the victims became part of the evidence in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial. I won't post them here because they are quite disturbing, but for those with a strong stomach:

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...aoui/exhibits/
I could not tell if those were people caught in the pentagon fires;
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2006, 12:29 PM   #43
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

The trouble (ahem) is that nearly all of us hold degrees (see another current thread) and expect to see detailed evidence together with a well developed hypothesis; something the 911 truth movement seems to sadly lack. When it finally arrives, I'll be the first to read it closely.

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2006, 07:10 PM   #44
maccy
Master Poster

T0 Maccy: You will find me on Nine Eleven in the UK. Check me out there. I have a mate named Serge there. Contact Him and you will know. There are Goverment Shills out there alright. 50% of the people At the Pentagon site were Goverment. It is true I am dying of Lymphoma but I am going to persure this issue to my Death. I will be glad to tell the whole story.
Sorry Sam, I'm not interested in checking you out on another board or in contacting your mate on that board. If you have a case, make it here.
maccy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2006, 09:02 PM   #45
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by geggy View Post
Which is why bush ought to be a suspect. If he lied twice about having seen the first plane hit on tv before entering the classroom, then what other things did he lie about. If it was true that he did see the first hit on tv, then how did they know what was coming?
Why oh why is sarcasm lost on the CTers?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2006, 09:04 PM   #46
troy in wv
Banned

Originally Posted by Bell View Post

Because they are mentally ill.
troy in wv is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 01:29 AM   #47
american793
Scholar

I say again that there was 757-300

I Spend a whole hour writiing this story out and I lost whole thing. Lisa Simpson I want to know how many or how much space i have to the whole thing as factual as I can with no Malice or personel Flaming. They was no 757 involved in this deal except for those that want to believe that story.
Sam danner
american793 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 01:31 AM   #48
american793
Scholar

The Case will be made Maccy,
Sam Danner
american793 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 01:58 AM   #49
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

To all of you Aircraft Experts out there. There was no Boeing 757-300 and not one piece of Lugage not one body part,in fact not one Body. I am about to rule out the Gobal Hawk because that is as close to what I saw. The issue about not enough Mass is correct but if the thing were coverted in a cruise missle with enough cordite it could make a huge punch in the structure. Maccy I hope that you are reading this along with Oliver

Let's try to be precise shall we?

1) AA77 was a 757-223, not a 757-300.
2) All but one of the victims on AA77 was identified by DNA testing from the human remains found inside The Pentagon.
3) Personal possessions of passengers on AA77 were recovered and returned to relatives.
4) Aircraft parts at The Pentagon match a 757.
5) The engine parts recovered do not belong to an AE3007. They belong to an RB211.
6) Cordite is used as a propellant, not in warheads.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 02:00 AM   #50
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
I could not tell if those were people caught in the pentagon fires;

I believe so. I find it very hard to believe that anyone would be left in recognisable pieces after colliding with a building at 500 MPH.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 05:49 AM   #51
geggy
Muse

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Trust me I got the sarcasm. Haha look at me I'm laughing. Since you brought it up, it was a good opportunity for me to bring something to the table. Please do tell me what part you don't understand about bush's disturbing behavior that morning. I would have dismissed his quote as an error if he didn't say it twice but only once. Other thing I find disturbing was that he was briefed hundreds of time of an impending airliner hijacking during summer of 2001 and yet he initially thought the first hit was an accident despite him being a former pilot for usaf (although he was discharged due to cocaine being found in his system, he didn't have a lot of experience) and the sky was clear that day. Bush may be dumb, but he's not that dumb. You have to be dumber than him not to understand it. I get it, kooky conspiracy theorists are not supposed to be taken seriously because kyle and stan says so.

FAA opened lines with secret services shortly after the 1st impact, bush, who has the authority to order a shoot down, continued to keep himself out of loop in the classroom with pet goat and during the live briefing to the nation at 930 before the pentagon hit.

Oliver...he said the tv was on and he "saw this plane hitting the tower", implying that he saw the first impact live on tv.

Last edited by geggy; 24th December 2006 at 05:52 AM.
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 06:09 AM   #52
uk_dave
Philosopher

Oliver...he said the tv was on and he "saw this plane hitting the tower", implying that he saw the first impact live on tv.
Why does that 'imply' that he saw it Live ?

There was no live coverage of the first impact, as far as I am aware. The only footage I have ever seen of the first impact was that shot by the Naudets, and since they were also caught up in that days events, that footage is unlikely to have been carried by any news network until much later.

So, why do you imply from the words of 'dubya' that he witnessed the first impact live on tv when in reality the best he could have seen would have been coverage of the aftermath of the first impact?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 06:18 AM   #53
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Geggy, how many times are you going to make the same damn statement?

You don't like how Bush behaved on 9/11. Yoo-hoo! We get it!

Old 24th December 2006, 06:22 AM   #54
uk_dave
Philosopher

For Geggy....

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

The best and most reliable compendium of verbal contortions and cock-up's from the leader of the free world.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 08:40 AM   #55
geggy
Muse

The video evidence of Bush's behavoir only proves there was a stand down by the high officials in the us govt, that's the point I was trying to make.
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 09:13 AM   #56
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

The video evidence of Bush's behavoir only proves there was a stand down by the high officials in the us govt, that's the point I was trying to make.
Au contraire. To anyone who can extrapolate logically, Bush's "behavoir" that day solidifies the proof that there was no inside conspiracy of any sort. If they had it all planned out, they would have had him doing something terrifically presidential.... Speaking at the UN, welcoming the Hero of the Month to the White House, visiting Arlington, etc.... Or they would have had him right in the Oval Office furiously calling in his top advisors to make grand theatre of the moment.

Instead, they have him sitting in a classroom on a chair that any parent has had to sit on (about three sizes too small), reading about a goat, looking for all the world like he didn't have a clue as to the importance of what was unfolding.

That's some NWO! They sure made the best of that moment!

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 09:19 AM   #57
The Almond
Graduate Poster

Ummm, no it doesn't. It may prove that his behavior is consistent with someone who ordered a stand down, but it doesn't prove that he ordered it. See "Appeal to Motive" in a list of logical fallacies for details.
Old 24th December 2006, 09:25 AM   #58
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

geggy, the same man proclaimed "most of our imports come from overseas" as if this were a revalation.

That GWB is an idiot is a widely held view that is not the exclusive view of those who ascribe to the "911 Truth Movement". IMO he rose to his level of incompetance as Govenor of Texas but really shines as an incompetant in his present position. On 9/11/01 he was a deer in the headlights, frozen into inaction, on auto-pilot sitting in that classroom.

The Secret Service had no reason to move him out of there so it was his call.

American793, are you saying that until now you have never put your theory on computer at all? Here's a hint, while writing, select "save" every 5 paragraphs.

Now you do not have the technological savvy to navigate a word processor on a PC so what would be your technological qualifications to pass a judgement as to what hit the Pentagon?

What is it that you actually do for a living?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 09:38 AM   #59
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Au contraire. To anyone who can extrapolate logically, Bush's "behavoir" that day solidifies the proof that there was no inside conspiracy of any sort. If they had it all planned out, they would have had him doing something terrifically presidential.... Speaking at the UN, welcoming the Hero of the Month to the White House, visiting Arlington, etc.... Or they would have had him right in the Oval Office furiously calling in his top advisors to make grand theatre of the moment.

Instead, they have him sitting in a classroom on a chair that any parent has had to sit on (about three sizes too small), reading about a goat, looking for all the world like he didn't have a clue as to the importance of what was unfolding.

That's some NWO! They sure made the best of that moment!
B-I-N-G-O

Somehow the fact that Bush sat there, basically catatonic, the fact that Cheney balked at going to the Whitehouse bunker, the fact that Rumsfeld was in his office at the Pentagon all supposedly shows that they were 'in on it".

Bush supposedly did nothing because he knew what was going to happen and wanted it to keep going and was only feigning being a loss as to what to do next. Hmmm, the planners thought that was a good idea rather than have him doing any of the things you list above.

Cheney ran for the shelter only after being ordered there by the secret service. That Cheney was actually trying to get things done from his office supposedly illustrates that he was in on it even though this is the complete opposite of what Bush was doing.

That Rumsfeld was in his office when the Pentagon was hit supposedly illustrates that he was in on it and knew that he was safe on that side of the building. Apparently it never crossed his mind that the super secret missile might not hit exactly where it was supposed to because it never happens that missiles or bombs miss their exact targets.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 09:51 AM   #60
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I suspect that geggy will now tell us that the SOP for the Secret Service would have had them bundling Bush out of that classroom.

B.S.

Bush was in no imminent danger in that classroom. If there were a plot to assasinate Bush it would be foolish in the extreme for anyone to try and fly an airliner into that school. It is a small building, very hard to find from the air at 400 MPH and the attackers would really not be able to tell what part of the building Bush was in.

If they had a squad on the ground to attack the school the Secret Service had a much better position from which to await reinforcements by remaining in the school.

If the Secret Service took Bush out of the school where would they go? To AF1? That is a smaller target BUT sits on the tarmac away from other aircraft, it is easily identifiable as AF1 and an aircraft coming into the airport would be completely innocuous until it veered off towards AF1. That is if the possible assasination squad on the ground did not attack Bush's convoy as it left the school.

When they could assertain that the threat was confined to the N.E. and consisting of hijacked airliners they could make the move but it still would be GWB's call, not the Secret Service's. If GWB had decided to instead go to his brother's office or home that's where they would have gone.

There was no reason for the Secret Service to override Presidential perogative on that morning.
Old 24th December 2006, 09:57 AM   #61
troy in wv
Banned

This Danner guy is playing everyone.
troy in wv is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 12:33 PM   #62
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by troy in wv View Post
This Danner guy is playing everyone.

That's the cynical view of things. That CT's are out to make money and nothing more. I have no doubt that some are doing just that, making money by scamming the gullible. I certainly suspect that Bennet and Percy are doing that with the Apollo Hoax crowd.

On the other hand some I am sure, truly believe what they are saying, but I tend to be an optimist.

In that Danner admits that he is technologically challenged I find it difficult to understand why anyone should believe him in what is a technological endevour.

Sure being able to use a computer does not equate to being technologically literate but not being able to master the very most basic level of interaction with a computer means that at best he has not studied any technology or science subject for decades at best(if ever).
Old 24th December 2006, 07:57 PM   #63
american793
Scholar

Re: The Flight 77 attack.

Dear Friends of this Board: This is My story and If you all Flame me as Troy does From West Virgnia, Than I am going to bring the heat Down. i
Old 24th December 2006, 08:00 PM   #64
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Dear Friends of this Board: This is My story and If you all Flame me as Troy does From West Virgnia, Than I am going to bring the heat Down. i
What story, you got no story. I'm calling your bluff. I say you are a looser troll who, like the other CTers, just makes **** up to get attention and bolster your low self esteem.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 08:13 PM   #65
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

What story, american793? So far, you haven't told us anything here. You've said that you were going to tell your story, but your story has not, as yet, been produced.

And what is this "heat" of which you speak?
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 09:33 PM   #66
american793
Scholar

Dear Friends of this Board: This is My story and If you all Flame me as Troy does From West Virgnia, Than I am going to bring the heat Down. I really do not care if you say the air craft was a 757-3OO OR -225 OR-2OO. Do you get it Beachnut? This it really mater what model of the Boeing757 it was? Is it that inportant? Does it matter that I /We smelled cordite at the sence? Really you are all so nick picking. So please knock out the IQ course. Thankyou. This full standing of the JREF applys in the Strictest account.
On the morning of 9/11 over 5 years ago, I was at the amtrack Coach yard where I would put trains together going north on the north east route to new England. I was not employed there at the time. 2 of my foreman had died and I wanted the story concerning this. This was in Washington D.C. I was in the company Gym when I saw employees gathered aroung the Televisons that were there. Everybody was in some Kind of excited Mode. I was at Amtrack when the first tower was Hit. I did not have a clue as to what the hell was going on. I was then told that the nation was under attack. This is when I got notice about the shanksville incident. I got a Cell phone call from my wife at Amtrak with My wife becking me to call to Hagerston right away. She worked at that time and she worked at a newspaper. You do not need to know. She said that UPI Stated that F-16,s were in route to takeout Flight 77. As I was hasty and driving my car at unsafe speeds in Washing ton D,C, I got another phone call from My wife stated to me that UPI issue was not to run but flight 77 was inroute to Washington D.C. All I could think of was a Nuclear Bomb of sorts on this aircraft. So I missed My exit to the George Washington Parkway. I found Myself in northern Virginia on rt I-395. I thought Great I am lost and I want to Get home. I turned off at any exit I could find. I saw a RT.27 exit sign and I when for it. On my land!!! I was getting close to the Pentagon and I saw Traffic slowing down and I was getting mad and then I saw it. I stopped the car and I pulled off to the right and I got out off My car only to see a Gulfstream 350 Style Aircraft headed right to me/us, I only saw One engine in the tail of the aircraft. I was put under the heat to say that it was a Global Hawk. Se Eric Hufschmit.s site. He has the best written Material about 9/11. I was so scared that all of a sudden the enigine/s start to spool up to 100% It made and super quick right bank at that time I thought The right wing would the the Grass turf.
Rt-27 observers got out of ther cars and we all jumped the Guard rail to get to the Crash site. The explosion was a very bright white flash. Nothing made sense to anyybody I talked too. I was a Emergency Medical Technical and I ran with my MED supplies to help any body I could. But I was in a state of shock. I could not believe it. Somebody said on this board that you would not have bodies or parts there off. You are wrong My friend. I have been to these events before and I know as even aircraft have hit the ground at Mach 1 you still have Blood and you still have body parts. I got in this line as directed by some goverment guy to pick up every little scrap. When I asked the goverment Agent as to why are you not concerned about loss of lif, he said to me It is none of your Damn Business.
So where did the bodies come from? Where is Flight 77 if that was not the air craft? Interesting mmmmmm. Well more on this as there is an awful lot to tell. After Christmas day. And By The Way. Merry Christmas My friends In one half hour it will be Christmas here in Washington D.C. As I said I will give you part 2 shortly. This is not a Hoax. I am reporting what I saw. We will get to Russel Pickering and wing TV and My son Shortly and Why I had to recant. I am going to die soon so I will tell you what I know. If you think this is Hog wash then believe that. This is the United States of America.
Samuel David Danner
Washington D.C. on Christmas Eve. God bless all of you as we try to find the truth on this subject in a CIVIL and respecful way.
Old 24th December 2006, 09:34 PM   #67
american793
Scholar

Dear Friends of this Board: This is My story and If you all Flame me as Troy does From West Virgnia, Than I am going to bring the heat Down. I really do not care if you say the air craft was a 757-3OO OR -225 OR-2OO. Do you get it Beachnut? This it really mater what model of the Boeing757 it was? Is it that inportant? Does it matter that I /We smelled cordite at the sence? Really you are all so nick picking. So please knock out the IQ course. Thankyou. This full standing of the JREF applys in the Strictest account.
On the morning of 9/11 over 5 years ago, I was at the amtrack Coach yard where I would put trains together going north on the north east route to new England. I was not employed there at the time. 2 of my foreman had died and I wanted the story concerning this. This was in Washington D.C. I was in the company Gym when I saw employees gathered aroung the Televisons that were there. Everybody was in some Kind of excited Mode. I was at Amtrack when the first tower was Hit. I did not have a clue as to what the hell was going on. I was then told that the nation was under attack. This is when I got notice about the shanksville incident. I got a Cell phone call from my wife at Amtrak with My wife becking me to call to Hagerston right away. She worked at that time and she worked at a newspaper. You do not need to know. She said that UPI Stated that F-16,s were in route to takeout Flight 77. As I was hasty and driving my car at unsafe speeds in Washing ton D,C, I got another phone call from My wife stated to me that UPI issue was not to run but flight 77 was inroute to Washington D.C. All I could think of was a Nuclear Bomb of sorts on this aircraft. So I missed My exit to the George Washington Parkway. I found Myself in northern Virginia on rt I-395. I thought Great I am lost and I want to Get home. I turned off at any exit I could find. I saw a RT.27 exit sign and I when for it. On my land!!! I was getting close to the Pentagon and I saw Traffic slowing down and I was getting mad and then I saw it. I stopped the car and I pulled off to the right and I got out off My car only to see a Gulfstream 350 Style Aircraft headed right to me/us, I only saw One engine in the tail of the aircraft. I was put under the heat to say that it was a Global Hawk. Se Eric Hufschmit.s site. He has the best written Material about 9/11. I was so scared that all of a sudden the enigine/s start to spool up to 100% It made and super quick right bank at that time I thought The right wing would the the Grass turf.
Rt-27 observers got out of ther cars and we all jumped the Guard rail to get to the Crash site. The explosion was a very bright white flash. Nothing made sense to anyybody I talked too. I was a Emergency Medical Technical and I ran with my MED supplies to help any body I could. But I was in a state of shock. I could not believe it. Somebody said on this board that you would not have bodies or parts there off. You are wrong My friend. I have been to these events before and I know as even aircraft have hit the ground at Mach 1 you still have Blood and you still have body parts. I got in this line as directed by some goverment guy to pick up every little scrap. When I asked the goverment Agent as to why are you not concerned about loss of lif, he said to me It is none of your Damn Business.
So where did the bodies come from? Where is Flight 77 if that was not the air craft? Interesting mmmmmm. Well more on this as there is an awful lot to tell. After Christmas day. And By The Way. Merry Christmas My friends In one half hour it will be Christmas here in Washington D.C. As I said I will give you part 2 shortly. This is not a Hoax. I am reporting what I saw. We will get to Russel Pickering and wing TV and My son Shortly and Why I had to recant. I am going to die soon so I will tell you what I know. If you think this is Hog wash then believe that. This is the United States of America.
Samuel David Danner
Washington D.C. on Christmas Eve. God bless all of you as we try to find the truth on this subject in a CIVIL and respecful way.
Old 24th December 2006, 10:05 PM   #68
american793
Scholar

Mr. James you have no Idea of what you are talking about. I have been setup and I have had Goverment harrassment that would scare you to Death. So look Bud Do not pick a fight with me. I am not preaching the Gospel here. I want to know what happen at the pentagon as well as you . It is Christmas Day and we do not need to mud sling.
Old 24th December 2006, 10:07 PM   #69
american793
Scholar

Stonehedge Why do you not read?
Old 24th December 2006, 10:16 PM   #70
JFM
Scholar

Here at home I have a lovely desk, I bought it some years ago for my office in NYC. When I moved I took it with me, It is now here with me in the UK. However, there is a growing pool of woo around it, I really don't know what to do, I'm afraid that the woo will rot the base.

Help from anyone that's experienced a simalar problem would be very welcome.

TIA, JFM.
JFM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 10:17 PM   #71
american793
Scholar

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Let's try to be precise shall we?

1) AA77 was a 757-223, not a 757-300.
2) All but one of the victims on AA77 was identified by DNA testing from the human remains found inside The Pentagon.
3) Personal possessions of passengers on AA77 were recovered and returned to relatives.
4) Aircraft parts at The Pentagon match a 757.
5) The engine parts recovered do not belong to an AE3007. They belong to an RB211.
6) Cordite is used as a propellant, not in warheads.

-Gumboot
You tell me Young man Where in the Hell Did 2 9 ton Fan jets go too? Did you go there and Looked? What in the Hell Does the Update Model have to do a 757? You have been reading stuff and then you put it down as Fact.
Old 24th December 2006, 10:20 PM   #72
american793
Scholar

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
What story, american793? So far, you haven't told us anything here. You've said that you were going to tell your story, but your story has not, as yet, been produced.

And what is this "heat" of which you speak?
lashl do not worry about the heat. you will know when it comes.
Old 24th December 2006, 10:30 PM   #73
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

American793, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'd like to get your opinion on what I see as some discrepancies.

1) You said you heard about the Shanksville crash before the crash at the Pentagon. However, flight 93 crashed near Shanksville after 10 a.m. The Pentagon was struck at about 9:38.

2) You said your wife relayed a news report that F-16s were being sent to intercept flight 77. However, NORAD only learned about the flight heading to D.C. when it was six miles away. Flight 77 then made a descending turn, leveled out, and struck the Pentagon. No one knew during those four minutes that this was flight 77. Your chronology is again incorrect.

I am sorry to hear that you are ill. Perhaps this would be a good time to identify the people who have threatened you. You say you have had government harrassment "that would scare you to death." If that can be proven, I promise that I will take up your cause. I am a single man and am not afraid of any harrassment.

First, though, I would need to see evidence that you are not delusional. This is a skeptics' forum, and we will always require proof of statements such as yours.

How do you explain the discrepancies in your chronology?
Old 24th December 2006, 11:26 PM   #74
american793
Scholar

To everyone who has Chonological issue,s with My story. I did tel my story to match a time frame, This is where everyone is a time expert and I really do not care because I was so Afraid. I do not care if I am 20 minutes off this this way nor do I care if I am twenty minutes off another way. I will be Damned if I have to change My story to suit the real order of events. I am 53 Years old and I have Lymphoma. I did NOT Rehearse a planned time for certain thing because I am a Blue Collar worker and I was scared to Death. All of you want to play Monday mornig Quaterbanf now that all of this information is out and you expect me to fit that time line. I was so scared that day I did not know what Happened at what time. I am very very sorry. My story is not to fit the inernet but to tell it as I PRECIEVED IT THAT VERY MORING. So please do not beat me up on Details.
Sam Daner
Old 24th December 2006, 11:30 PM   #75
LashL

Stonehedge Why do you not read?
I'll assume you meant "Stonehenge" rather than "Stonehedge" and I'll assume that you were directing your comment to me since Stonehenge is in my avatar, thus I will respond.

I read very well, actually. Please note that my post, to which you appear to be responding, was posted an hour and twenty minutes BEFORE you posted what is apparently part one of your story. Thus, it was entirely accurate at the time it was written as you had not then provided any segment of your story.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 11:35 PM   #76
american793
Scholar

Re: The secret service.

Dear Gravy: One more thing there Mate. It was the United States Secret Service hooked up with the FBI. The secret servive themselves Commited the Pitt Manuver on I-81 North to Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Gravy I am glad that you are kind about this and you treated me as a Human. I will answer more. I have been on Micheal Collins Piper show 3 times and Alex Jones once and with Eric Hufshmit at lest 3 times. I am being as Honest as I can. I have been Framed and Manipalated and used and I know who did what and I am very upset about this,
Sam
Old 24th December 2006, 11:37 PM   #77
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

To everyone who has Chonological issue,s with My story. I did tel my story to match a time frame, This is where everyone is a time expert and I really do not care because I was so Afraid. I do not care if I am 20 minutes off this this way nor do I care if I am twenty minutes off another way. I will be Damned if I have to change My story to suit the real order of events. I am 53 Years old and I have Lymphoma. I did NOT Rehearse a planned time for certain thing because I am a Blue Collar worker and I was scared to Death. All of you want to play Monday mornig Quaterbanf now that all of this information is out and you expect me to fit that time line. I was so scared that day I did not know what Happened at what time. I am very very sorry. My story is not to fit the inernet but to tell it as I PRECIEVED IT THAT VERY MORING. So please do not beat me up on Details.
Sam Daner
Sam, this isn't a matter of insignificant details. Your story cannot have happened as you tell it. You say you were at the Amtrak coach yard in D.C. when you heard from your wife about flight 77 incoming, the F-16s, etc. Then you got in your car, sped around, made a wrong turn, got stuck in traffic, wound up across the Potomac near the Pentagon, and saw a small plane hit the Pentagon that others say was a 757.

Even the military didn't know about the flight headed to DC until less than 4 minutes before it hit the Pentagon. That's not a small detail.

Sam, your story is impossible.

Quote:
I will be Damned if I have to change My story to suit the real order of events.
Well there we have it. Please seek help, Sam.

Last edited by Gravy; 24th December 2006 at 11:40 PM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2006, 11:38 PM   #78
LashL

lashl do not worry about the heat. you will know when it comes.
Oh, I'm not at all worried, american793. I was simply asking what you were talking about. I take it that you choose not to answer. Suit yourself.

I have to say, though, that such vague and thinly veiled allusions to some kind of unspecified dire future event are utterly meaningless, and such references are typical of troofer trolls.

In any event, Merry Christmas, and good night.
Old 24th December 2006, 11:42 PM   #79
american793
Scholar

LashL: I stand to be corrected sir. It is 1:38 AM Christmas Day but I like your Correction and if everybody here would act fine there would be no issues. I came to JREF to find out the truth. I did not come here to Make a Name for myself. My wife has left me and of Course I have the Cancer ting. I wanted to know the truth before I die .That is my Agenda here
Old 24th December 2006, 11:43 PM   #80
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Dear Gravy: One more thing there Mate. It was the United States Secret Service hooked up with the FBI.
To verify your claims of threats by these people, email the names of the agents to me, Mark Roberts, at nyctours@gmail.com. I will speak to these people. Thank you.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories