ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton controversies , hillary clinton

Old 7th November 2018, 07:09 PM   #1081
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Slings and Arrows View Post
"Bill Clinton, I love you so much. Like crazy amounts of love."

-- Alyssa Milano (#MeToo movement spokesperson)
You guys have an unhealthy relationship with the Clintons.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:03 PM   #1082
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
You guys have an unhealthy relationship with the Clintons.
The Clintons have an unhealthy relationship with the Clintons.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:30 PM   #1083
Slings and Arrows
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Interim Attorney General Matthew Whitaker argued Hillary Clinton should have been indicted

Matthew Whitaker, who was named interim attorney general Wednesday after Jeff Sessions was fired, argued two years ago that Hillary Clinton should have been criminally charged.

Whitaker disagreed with then-FBI Director James Comey that "no reasonable prosecutor" would indict Clinton for handling classified documents as secretary of State on a private email server.

"I believe myself to have been a reasonable prosecutor, and when the facts and evidence show a criminal violation has been committed, the individuals involved should not dictate whether the case is prosecuted," said Whitaker, a former U.S. attorney.

-- USA Today (Nov 7, 2018)

"I believed there was a strong case to bring against her.”

-- Matthew Whitaker (May 2017)

Lock Her Up!
Slings and Arrows is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 03:20 AM   #1084
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
That may be so, but I don't get why some conservatives just can't stop talking about them. I sure can.

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 05:00 AM   #1085
Delvo
الشيطان الأبيض

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
The Clintons have an unhealthy relationship with feminism.
Delvo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 05:36 AM   #1086
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Lock Her Up!
Well, he has his chance now.
Old 8th November 2018, 05:39 AM   #1087
Belz...
Fiend God

Lock Her Up!
See what I mean? The only people who keep talking about her and thinking about her are conservatives.

Need a boogeyman? Take Trump, then.

Old 8th November 2018, 10:16 AM   #1088
TheSupermeerkat
Critical Thinker

-- Matthew Whitaker (May 2017)

Lock Her Up!

Don’t you get tired of regurgitating your fuehrer’s brain farts?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 10:17 AM   #1089
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I love how every thing Trump tweets now gets reposted here twice, once by each side.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 11:57 AM   #1090
Slings and Arrows
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I love how every thing Trump tweets now gets reposted here twice, once by each side.

Protip: Read the thread title before posting inaccurate blanket statements.
Slings and Arrows is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 12:51 PM   #1091
Scootch
Muse

Protip: Read the thread title before posting inaccurate blanket statements.
Who tweeted that?
Scootch is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 02:10 PM   #1092
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Scootch View Post
Who tweeted that?
Trump did. Of course the letters were in a completely different order, but that's irrelevant.
Old 14th November 2019, 03:09 PM   #1093
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I'm resurrecting this thread because after the repeated insistence here and elsewhere that Hillary Clinton doesn't matter anymore and we should all stop talking about her...

... and after a Mod Box here telling people explicitly to stop talking about her...

... I find it hilarious that people are still talking about her.

Hillary Clinton may be done, but she's not done-done, it seems. Not well done? Maybe needs another thirty minutes in the microwave?

---

Anyway. Guys! Don't get yourselves infracted for ignoring a mod box! Come to this thread! Think of it as your safe space to vent about Hillary being done.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2019, 04:31 PM   #1094
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Who? Oh, her. Wasn't she the First Lady thirty years ago? It's nice she's still active at her age, walking in the mall, getting a small senior coffee at McDonald's.
Old 14th November 2019, 05:28 PM   #1095
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

She's still ready.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2019, 05:31 PM   #1096
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Always the bridesmaid. I'm pretty sure there's an episode of Sex and that City or Girls, about this.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2019, 02:45 AM   #1097
mgidm86
Philosopher

Hillary will continue on after her "death" as a hologram and go on tour like Prince did. I think it was Prince. I imagine her as less refined though, like an old Monty Python cartoon head with the cut-out mouth that moves when she talks.
Old 15th November 2019, 08:58 AM   #1098
Distracted1
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
Who? Oh, her. Wasn't she the First Lady thirty years ago? It's nice she's still active at her age, walking in the mall, getting a small senior coffee at McDonald's.
She owns permanent space in Conservatives' brains. They can never let her go.
Old 15th November 2019, 09:07 AM   #1099
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Distracted1 View Post
You'd think, but this thread has been dormant for months. Meanwhile, 2020 Democratic Candidates Tracker thread just got a mod box warning for talking about Hillary too much. And progressives kept talking about her after the mod box.

I think the shoe is on the other foot, now.
Old 15th November 2019, 09:08 AM   #1100
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by Distracted1 View Post
She's simply too sexy to forget.
Old 15th November 2019, 09:17 PM   #1101
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
She's simply too sexy to forget.
Conservatives have a fetish for women in pant suits.
Old 15th November 2019, 10:29 PM   #1102
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

So you all are griping about Clinton posts so you post more Clinton posts?

Old 15th November 2019, 10:43 PM   #1103
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Seems that Conservatives are still fighting the 2016 election. Probably to forget their loses in the 2018 ans 2019 ones.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics