ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags politics humor

View Poll Results: Is Trump the Whistleblower?
Yes! He's playing infinite-dimensional chess! 6 21.43%
No! I knew shemp was crazy, but not this crazy! 14 50.00%
Planet X is the Whistleblower! 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23rd November 2019, 01:42 PM   #1
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Is Trump the Whistleblower?

Perhaps the President blew the whistle on himself. Maybe he wanted impeachment hearings to rile up his base and appear to be persecuted. Could he be playing infinite-dimensional chess?
"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump shemp attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2019, 01:48 PM   #2
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Obviously.
He has spend decades amassing blackmail material on most Republicans, so he is certain of their support no matter what..
And the Whistle-blower False Flag was a ruse to identify and then purge the last people willing to resist his reign.
Old 23rd November 2019, 01:56 PM   #3
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Trump is Q. And A. And Z. And S and H and E and M and P.
Old 23rd November 2019, 02:02 PM   #4
8enotto
Graduate Poster

So this is nothing but another attempt to keep all the attention on himself? Check his twatter acct for the evidence.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2019, 03:41 PM   #5
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Word is it's a mid-level CIA officer. But that describes Shemp as well, so planet x.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2019, 03:44 PM   #6
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Word is it's a mid-level CIA officer. But that describes Shemp as well, so planet x.
Hey there's nothing mid-level about me! I'm top shelf all the way!
"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump shemp attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2019, 07:20 PM   #7
Venom
Illuminator

You're insane.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 12:42 AM   #8
dann
Philosopher

Some hard-core Trumpists prefer to think that he's the whistleblower.
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 02:06 AM   #9
AnonyMoose
Muse

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Perhaps the President blew the whistle on himself. Maybe he wanted impeachment hearings to rile up his base and appear to be persecuted. Could he be playing infinite-dimensional chess?

Finally! Someone has invented imagined discovered a conspiracy theory I can totally get behind!
Old 24th November 2019, 02:38 PM   #10
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

I protest. There should be four near identical options in the poll.
Old 24th November 2019, 03:47 PM   #11
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Well, we all know he likes to blow is own horn, so it only stands to reason...
Old 26th November 2019, 08:31 AM   #12
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Voted Planet X. In Putin America, whistle blows you!
Old 26th November 2019, 09:18 AM   #13
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
You're insane.
He's shemp!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics