ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags political predictions , political speculation , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old 26th November 2019, 09:21 AM   #2201
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

That we know of.
Old 26th November 2019, 09:45 AM   #2202
plague311
Great minds think...

I read today that Tucker Carlson was saying on his show that he's rooting for Russia over the Ukraine. So maybe he'll be next in line for a chance to please Trump.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2019, 09:48 AM   #2203
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
I read today that Tucker Carlson was saying on his show that he's rooting for Russia over the Ukraine.
...bu... but... but, why?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2019, 10:24 AM   #2204
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
*insert gif with the little blonde girl shrugging her shoulders*

I honestly have no idea. I guess towards the end of his show he said it was for the lulz but he has to know that even that is sketchy as hell. It *shouldn't* be well received, and for what it's worth I think I saw it on Newsweek. So at least a right leaning publication is talking about it.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:03 AM   #2205
d4m10n
Illuminator

Russia backed up his guy, obvs.

Last edited by d4m10n; 2nd December 2019 at 10:06 AM.
d4m10n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:26 PM   #2206
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Sometimes you have to lift the level of trolling to get out of the monotony of everyday trolling.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2019, 10:30 PM   #2207
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/polit...nia/index.html

Oh but this is delicious. Melania and Ivanka are at odds. Will one have to go? Will Trump have to choose between the daughter for whom he has a sexual appetite or the wife who denies his advances?
Old 4th December 2019, 03:02 PM   #2208
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

BTW, the hit film Knives Out has some pretty nasty satiric stabs (no pun intended) at Trump supporters.
And the major Trump supporter in the film is played by the actor who was the psych Prohibition agent in "Boardwalk Empire" and was Zod in "Man Of Steel".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2019, 10:31 PM   #2209
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/polit...nia/index.html

Oh but this is delicious. Melania and Ivanka are at odds. Will one have to go? Will Trump have to choose between the daughter for whom he has a sexual appetite or the wife who denies his advances for whom he does not?
Hmmm?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2019, 06:43 PM   #2210
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think Duncan Hunter, one of the first GOP congressmen to support Trump, will be gone frm the House by Christmas after his convicntion on corruption charges.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics