ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus

Old 14th April 2020, 02:11 AM   #41
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
Can you show the science that shows cell phone radiation is capable of actually creating Reactive oxygen species? Because physics, chemistry and biology all show that the energy is not sufficient to do so.

And how do you know that your god actually talks to your rather than it being your own conformation bias? Because your track record for predictions is extremely poor. The whole 'I predicted a pandemic' is, as has been pointed out, en par with predicting earthquakes, tornadoes etc.
The mechanism is that calcium channels in the cellular membrane are affected and incorrectly unbalance the ions. This has a chain reaction to over-produce reactive oxygen species.

God has only "spoken" to me once. And it was like me talking to myself but different enough to think it was not coming from my subconscious without an outside agency.

The fact that it was "confirmed" by my learning of Swine Flu a day later and then having my travel plans changed by unusual weather so that I was forced to fly out of an airport where ten students had Swine Flu and that I flew back to an area where other students had arrived with Swine Flu tells me I was not imagining the message. A week later at the height of the Swine Flu pandemic I "knew" it was not the big one. I was correct. I could have jumped on that "band-wagon" but did not.

This happened in New Zealand. I had gone there from South Africa partly because a clairvoyant told me it was important that I go to a particular area in the South Island. New Zealand is not normally a "hot spot" for pandemics so the importation of Swine Flu was unusual to say the least.

I have not said that any other outbreaks were the start. This current outbreak is pretty much on time and so far am right. And I have also said that this will be very bad in terms of death and social disruption so that a new world order comes about. How many others have predicted that?

As for my "record" you are referring to a distorted version which has been generated to discredit me.

To say to me that I had to give details such as time, date and place and numbers so as to be credible is silly. It is denialism. Should I have to give names of victims in the sequence they died?
Old 14th April 2020, 02:39 AM   #42
RedStapler
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
God has only "spoken" to me once. And it was like me talking to myself but different enough to think it was not coming from my subconscious without an outside agency.
Sounds more like you need to talk to a doctor about this
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2020, 03:22 AM   #43
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

As for my "record" you are referring to a distorted version which has been generated to discredit me.
Here is the post I made on 12th August 2017 in which I first listed your predictions in order to assess your hit rate:

Quote:
1. Trump will be chosen as Republican candidate. Status: Hit
2. Trump will win the Presidential election. Status: Hit
3. Trump will be sworn in as President. Status: Hit
4. There will be a very surprising event between 2 and 3. Status: Miss
5. A serious global health problem will be apparent by the end of 2017. Status: Pending
6. Trump will serve a full term. Status: Pending
7. Trump will do well. Status: Pending
8. 5 will be the start of a pandemic that will kill 50% of the population by 2027. Status: Pending
9. The USA will make a nuclear attack on North Korea in September 2017. Status: Pending
10. 9 will not escalate to WW3/war with China. Status: Pending

Current score: 3 hits, 1 miss, 6 pending. Hit rate 75%
Anyone can go back through the thread and verify that you made those predictions, fill in the subsequent hits and misses, and decide for themselves how impressive your hit rate is.

Quote:
To say to me that I had to give details such as time, date and place and numbers so as to be credible is silly. It is denialism. Should I have to give names of victims in the sequence they died?
To be credible, your prediction only has to be more accurate than would be expected by chance. The more details you give and get right, the less likely it is that you are correct by pure chance.

Here is a typical prediction you made on 1st July 2017:

Quote:
When the great pandemic occurs later this year, humankind will have a chance to reassess what is important for spiritual growth - and will evolve further. Many human souls (the bad and the useless) will cease to exist rather than be reincarnated.
The only detail you actually give, the date, is wrong. So why would anyone be impressed by it?

Last edited by Pixel42; 14th April 2020 at 03:24 AM.
Pixel42 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2020, 04:10 AM   #44
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Surely you have figured that "rule" out by now by yourself.
Well, my understanding is that it is a rule you have simply invented, in order to excuse your inability to present any evidence for the existence of this god of yours.

If you do not like it, you can complain to God, but I do not think he will make an allowance for you.
Strange, because he made an allowance for you:
Given that your god has these rules that supposedly prevent him from revealing himself, perhaps you could clarify why he chose you, out of all humanity through the whole of recorded history, to break that rule?

Moreover, you claim to know what your god will or will not do. How is this possible? Especially as you said this:

I only get some information, and in a very indirect and weak manner. I cannot be sure. And some information is distorted by my own ego and personality. It is sometimes hard to tell the difference. There is enough to be able to act upon.

Perhaps he would give you personal proof and then have you deal with the frustration of dealing with others who want better proof.
The only proof your god will deign to give me is proof he knows is inadequate. OK.

But God is not petty and vengeful for no good reason.
What good reason is there to be petty and vengeful?
Old 14th April 2020, 05:21 AM   #45
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

How about this reading from the cards done on 31 January 2020.

Will the current outbreak in China become a deadly global outbreak?

1. Ace of swords up - Yes. With global discord and panic
2. Ace of cups down - This is saying that the virus will be beaten and die down.
3. Ace of pentacles up - This saying it will mutate and come back for another round.
Old 14th April 2020, 05:24 AM   #46
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Can you show actual peer reviewed papers?
Yes. Plenty of them. Will do so later. Look up Martin Pall in the mean time. Also Biointiative and Environmental Health Trust.
Old 14th April 2020, 05:35 AM   #47
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

How about this reading from the cards done on 31 January 2020.

Will the current outbreak in China become a deadly global outbreak?

1. Ace of swords up - Yes. With global discord and panic
2. Ace of cups down - This is saying that the virus will be beaten and die down.
3. Ace of pentacles up - This saying it will mutate and come back for another round.
If you'd asked me on Jan 31st, those would have been my best guesses too.
Old 14th April 2020, 06:18 AM   #48
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Fertility rate due to education is not only too slow, it has no effect on the poor countries. By the time climate change slows the birth rate it is already too late.

Sperm counts are decreasing (probably due in large part to electrosmog) but once more too slow.

If there is a God, what would he do to limit the population growth more quickly than current limiting factors but much more quickly? A series of bad pandemics, many resulting from electrosmog. Economic collapse will assist. Only a serious collapse will result in drastic societal change similar to the societal changes brought about by the Black Plague.
If there were a god, he/she could just say, “now there’s just 1 billion people, “ and not have slowly reduce population with pandemics and economic policy
Old 14th April 2020, 06:50 AM   #49
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Here is the actual post:

[Post 147]
Author : PartSkeptic
Date : 2nd April 2016 07:34 PM

Predictions as to whether Trump will be President.

Here is what the Tarot cards say: (for fun)

1. Will Trump win the nomination?
Trump has a strong interest in success, and he will win it in a business-like manner. There will be renewed ideas and possible social unrest with labor support for him.

2. Will Trump win the Presidential election?
Trump will pander to the masses, and to the mainstream religions. He will win an emotional victory. But he will face opposition from forces that will not want to recognize him. However, he will bull his way through with determination and achieve cooperation and balance.

3. Repeat. Will he win the election?
It is going to be a tough nasty fight. But yes. There will be fresh opportunities that will open up.

4. Repeat. Will he be sworn in as President?
Trump is going to cause disruption to the old ways. The establishment will be defeated. But yes he will be sworn in.

5. Will Trump stay the full first term?
Yes. He will do the right things. The outcome for the country will be very good.

It just shows what happens when I am someone puts up their own post rather than the actual prediction. I will have a look for those other "predictions". I suspect they are personal opinions - and I make mistakes just as other people do.

That is 4 out of 4 on this very specific one in which the cards and not my cold-readings and guesses are doing the predictions. Number five is pending and I am not sure what constitutes "good for the country". I think he has some basics right - like bringing manufacturing back to the US but I do not like his climate change views, nor his pressure put on Middle East countries that he dislikes.
Old 14th April 2020, 06:52 AM   #50
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
If you'd asked me on Jan 31st, those would have been my best guesses too.
Mine personal assessment as well.

Except these are "dumb" cards that are doing the predictions. Why are they showing intelligence?
Old 14th April 2020, 06:55 AM   #51
Dr.Sid
Master Poster

Here is the actual post:

[Post 147]
Author : PartSkeptic
Date : 2nd April 2016 07:34 PM

Predictions as to whether Trump will be President.

Here is what the Tarot cards say: (for fun)

1. Will Trump win the nomination?
Trump has a strong interest in success, and he will win it in a business-like manner. There will be renewed ideas and possible social unrest with labor support for him.

2. Will Trump win the Presidential election?
Trump will pander to the masses, and to the mainstream religions. He will win an emotional victory. But he will face opposition from forces that will not want to recognize him. However, he will bull his way through with determination and achieve cooperation and balance.

3. Repeat. Will he win the election?
It is going to be a tough nasty fight. But yes. There will be fresh opportunities that will open up.

4. Repeat. Will he be sworn in as President?
Trump is going to cause disruption to the old ways. The establishment will be defeated. But yes he will be sworn in.

5. Will Trump stay the full first term?
Yes. He will do the right things. The outcome for the country will be very good.

It just shows what happens when I am someone puts up their own post rather than the actual prediction. I will have a look for those other "predictions". I suspect they are personal opinions - and I make mistakes just as other people do.

That is 4 out of 4 on this very specific one in which the cards and not my cold-readings and guesses are doing the predictions. Number five is pending and I am not sure what constitutes "good for the country". I think he has some basics right - like bringing manufacturing back to the US but I do not like his climate change views, nor his pressure put on Middle East countries that he dislikes.
Dude, who cares ?
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2020, 06:56 AM   #52
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

So, how do you know it is not a combination of coincidence and confirmation bias?
It could be, if I did not have a history of psychic events. The thread of the events tell a story which makes logical sense.
Old 14th April 2020, 07:56 AM   #53
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Here is the actual post:
Are you suggesting that the list of Hit/Miss statements which I derived from it was incorrect? It looks fine to me. If you were unhappy with it you could have changed/clarified it at the time.
Old 14th April 2020, 08:00 AM   #54
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Mine personal assessment as well.

Except these are "dumb" cards that are doing the predictions. Why are they showing intelligence?
The cards are not showing intelligence, they are drawn randomly and are then being subjectively interpreted by you.

As always, you fail to take into account your own cognitive biases.
Old 14th April 2020, 11:04 PM   #55
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

The cards are not showing intelligence, they are drawn randomly and are then being subjectively interpreted by you.

As always, you fail to take into account your own cognitive biases.

You show your ignorance of different layouts of Tarot cards.

I used a method in which there is NO interpretation for the basic answers. An Ace up is a Yes and an Ace down is a no. The type of Ace or the types of card in the three card layout give information which is subject to interpretation. One cannot interpret a "bad" card to be a "good" card. One cannot interpret a business or legal card to be a spiritual card.

When I do other layouts for general readings, they are indeed somewhat subject to interpretation - but one cannot get a "good" story from a "bad" story. When the cards clearly seem to be dealing with a husband and anger, one does not interpret them to be about business or legal problems.

By asking a series of questions that all required a YES for Trump I was bucking the odds of getting 3 of postives and 2 negatives. For Trump I was clearly bucking the trend at the time. No-one could have seen what I spelled out.

As for hit ratio you discount ALL my stories of personal readings for myself and others, which over the years has a very high hit rate (greater than 95%). Also I pretty much knew when I was getting a "wrong" answer, and would disregard such layout as not wanting to influence me.
Old 14th April 2020, 11:17 PM   #56
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Dude, who cares ?
People who are knowledgeable and like to see the direction society is taking and why. It helps them plan and possibly avoid their own personal disaster. The message from God is that the destruction will not stop until there is change in society.

Resistance (or a lack of concern) results in further destruction. Rather futile to resist God, would you not think?
Old 14th April 2020, 11:36 PM   #57
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You show your ignorance of different layouts of Tarot cards.
An ignorance of which I am proud.

Quote:
I used a method in which there is NO interpretation for the basic answers. An Ace up is a Yes and an Ace down is a no. The type of Ace or the types of card in the three card layout give information which is subject to interpretation. One cannot interpret a "bad" card to be a "good" card. One cannot interpret a business or legal card to be a spiritual card.
It's impossible for there to be no interpretation going on. Your brain is hardwired to do it.

Quote:
By asking a series of questions that all required a YES for Trump I was bucking the odds of getting 3 of postives and 2 negatives. For Trump I was clearly bucking the trend at the time. No-one could have seen what I spelled out.
Funny, I seem to recall quite a few people predicting Trump would win, without benefit of Tarot card readings. But it was certainly the minority view, yes, probably because most people just could not believe the American electorate would be that stupid.

Quote:
As for hit ratio you discount ALL my stories of personal readings for myself and others, which over the years has a very high hit rate (greater than 95%).
I discounted your anecdotal evidence because it was subject to confirmation bias and subjective validation, which are the reasons the scientific method had to be invented. By compiling my list in advance I could eliminate them. Note that I did, in fact, credit you with Hits for the predictions you are now bragging about, because you did indeed make them before the events in question and they were sufficiently closed to interpretation to be clear Hits.

Did you do as you said you were going to, and check back to see where the rest of my list came from? Several came from this post:

Quote:
Since none of you are any good at Tarot cards, I thought I would use them to ask questions.

1. Will there be significant conflict between the US and NK in the next six months? - Yes.

2. Will it escalate to include China? - No.

3. Will a nuke be used? - Yes.

4. In which month? - September 2017

5. Who will use the nuke first? - USA.

Okay that is what the cards say. No interpretation needed. Definite answers.
Why aren't you bragging about the accuracy of that Tarot card reading?

Your "95% accuracy" perception is what always happens when people rely on anecdotal evidence, because they remember the hits and forget the misses. I repeat: it's the reason it was necessary to invent the scientific method.

Quote:
Also I pretty much knew when I was getting a "wrong" answer, and would disregard such layout as not wanting to influence me.
And here you openly admit the interpretation you just flatly denied, whilst flatly denying it again.
Old 15th April 2020, 02:58 AM   #58
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

The full post. You can see I was not very confident in the answers - but I do think it was a scenario that was seriously under consideration because I gave my own opinion afterwards, although I did give a nuclear strike a high probability. And yes, it was wrong.

I wonder how much time you have spent on trying to find where I have gone wrong. It is convenient for me to claim that I was pushing the envelope with regard to public testing to prove a point. I recognize that - which is why I am very reluctant to do public testing.

Congratulations - you have lowered my credibility a little. God may have thought I was getting too arrogant and took me down a peg or two.

Since none of you are any good at Tarot cards, I thought I would use them to ask questions.
1. Will there be significant conflict between the US and NK in the next six months? - Yes.
2. Will it escalate to include China? - No.
3. Will a nuke be used? - Yes.
4. In which month? - September 2017
5. Who will use the nuke first? - USA.
Okay that is what the cards say. No interpretation needed. Definite answers.

My take - Just using my logic and not anything else.
A. NK is a threat that has grown quicker than expected.
B. Ignoring it will not make it go away.
C. Conventional war is in NK's favor.
D. Trump does not believe in going in small.
E. A nuclear strike will tell NK and the world that the US means business.
F. China says it will not tolerate a first US strike, but it will not risk war with Trump.
G. If NK does not surrender, more nukes may be threatened/used.
Some other thoughts.
China is okay with NK taking on the US. It may drain the USA and get rid of the NK & SK problem. They may refuse to strike the US in return for a withdrawal of US forces from the region. The US gains and so does China. Trump looks good. The problem is solved for both China and the US. Trump can reduce military spending while looking strong.
Old 15th April 2020, 03:14 AM   #59
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I’m wondering whether 5G might be to blame for my diet not working?
I’ve definitely been eating more Mars bars since they put a new mast up nearby
When it comes to diets, any excuse will do for failure.

However, there might be a touch of truth in this one, since stomach discomfort and diarrhea were some of the symptoms I got. I tended to comfort eat to compensate.

Of course, if you were tricky, you would claim that there was no tower. The Telcos in our area used that trick to claim a woman's legal claim for damages was unfounded because the tower had been off for the two weeks that she claimed it had been powered up. I learned who the woman was through the network of anti-tower people, and also learned that she had proof the tower was powered up. They settled her claim and insisted on a gagging order for her but still used the anecdote.

I got the tower next to us powered down for a few months while in the courts. Just before I was due to file an important affidavit they surreptitiously powered up. I had seen a worker at noon and had checked with my meter that the tower was off. I came home that evening and my wife complained of a "tower headache" and asked me to measure. It was indeed on. I got sick because they kept it on for 36 hours, and they used my one day late filing to throw out my interdict. One day - when some delays of months to years are condoned.

The Telcos put forward doctored evidence that the tower was never on, to counter my affidavit and meter reading that I video taped to proof it. I could not believe the judge could accept the doctored evidence. His reasoning was that the company providing the energy usage was a large company and would not lie. I am considering a claim for damages due to perjury because I subsequently analyzed the perjury in detail. The metering company could not alter the City Power invoices showing that power had been used for 36 hours at full power.

ETA: Why would they risk contempt of court to power up? Because my case was so solid, and they had to give the judge an excuse. They knew it would sicken me and probably make me late. The judge hit me with a cost bill that was about 20 times what was typical. I fought it and won because they intervened and did not get leave to join the case. So they got zero costs. In the Taxing court, the attorneys arrived with a trolley of ten large lever arch files. It was a S.L.A.P.P. suit and the Constitutional Court declined to hear the matter. Telco influence goes all the way to the top.

Last edited by PartSkeptic; 15th April 2020 at 03:19 AM.
PartSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2020, 03:35 AM   #60
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

The full post. You can see I was not very confident in the answers
No, I can't see that at all.

Quote:
I wonder how much time you have spent on trying to find where I have gone wrong.
Probably 2 or 3 hours in 2017 compiling and posting about the list, maybe another hour or so in the last two days, most of which was spent searching the old thread for the relevant posts (fortunately I remembered the title of the thread).

It was no trouble at all, honest. My pleasure, in fact.

Quote:
Congratulations - you have lowered my credibility a little.
I doubt that's possible, given how low it was here already.

Quote:
God may have thought I was getting too arrogant and took me down a peg or two.
No, I'm fairly sure it was The High Pixel of Pixelism who thought and did that.
Old 15th April 2020, 03:45 AM   #61
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
When it comes to diets, any excuse will do for failure.

However, there might be a touch of truth in this one, since stomach discomfort and diarrhea were some of the symptoms I got. I tended to comfort eat to compensate.

Of course, if you were tricky, you would claim that there was no tower. The Telcos in our area used that trick to claim a woman's legal claim for damages was unfounded because the tower had been off for the two weeks that she claimed it had been powered up. I learned who the woman was through the network of anti-tower people, and also learned that she had proof the tower was powered up. They settled her claim and insisted on a gagging order for her but still used the anecdote.

I got the tower next to us powered down for a few months while in the courts. Just before I was due to file an important affidavit they surreptitiously powered up. I had seen a worker at noon and had checked with my meter that the tower was off. I came home that evening and my wife complained of a "tower headache" and asked me to measure. It was indeed on. I got sick because they kept it on for 36 hours, and they used my one day late filing to throw out my interdict. One day - when some delays of months to years are condoned.

The Telcos put forward doctored evidence that the tower was never on, to counter my affidavit and meter reading that I video taped to proof it. I could not believe the judge could accept the doctored evidence. His reasoning was that the company providing the energy usage was a large company and would not lie. I am considering a claim for damages due to perjury because I subsequently analyzed the perjury in detail. The metering company could not alter the City Power invoices showing that power had been used for 36 hours at full power.

ETA: Why would they risk contempt of court to power up? Because my case was so solid, and they had to give the judge an excuse. They knew it would sicken me and probably make me late. The judge hit me with a cost bill that was about 20 times what was typical. I fought it and won because they intervened and did not get leave to join the case. So they got zero costs. In the Taxing court, the attorneys arrived with a trolley of ten large lever arch files. It was a S.L.A.P.P. suit and the Constitutional Court declined to hear the matter. Telco influence goes all the way to the top.
So you say.
Presumably, all this is a matter of public record, for which you will have no problem providing a link.
Old 15th April 2020, 11:16 AM   #62
Axxman300
Illuminator

I have 2 CPAP machines, one oxygen machine so both my wife and I could be ventilated at home. I have an oximeter with a low blood oxygen alarm. A blood pressure machine. Three thermometers. We have 2 boxes of N95 masks, a box of surgical masks and a box of nitrile gloves. I have 3 face shields and five safety glasses. Some of these became unavailable in the last months.
A CPAP machine is a sleep aid. A Ventilator is a life-support machine. If you plan to bet your life on a CPAP machine to breath you will die.
Old 15th April 2020, 11:58 AM   #63
Axxman300
Illuminator

Finally my suspension has been lifted.
Here are some statements by me.
Compare those with the vague science that a pandemic is inevitable. So inevitable that Western countries sat their hands and did nothing.
Define "vague".

This is from 1991: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1820262

2004: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323335/

2005: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323335/

2009: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2726937/

2013: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0075922

About as subtle as a freight train.

29/09/2019
Quote:
One communication (with confirmatory events following it) was that there will soon be a big reduction in population. God will not let humankind destroy the world he has made. "Soon" meaning in time to make a difference.
Cool. Except if you read the Bible the world is ours to destroy as we see fit. Free will and all that.

Quote:
30/09/2019
God only intervenes for small personal requests that are easy to do and difficult to prove his/her existence, or the intervention is to guide the destiny of humankind.
No. And God has rules about people trying to prove existence.

Quote:
These last interventions can different forms. One is that he can do nothing to prevent a pandemic like the Black Plague. Another is that he can stop a pandemic from spreading at a time it would direct humankind in the wrong direction. He is going to do nothing to stop the pending die-off which has already started but people are ignoring it and will ignore it until too late.
Technically, God made the Black Plague.

Quote:
09/01/2020
At the moment, we are overdue for a global pandemic.
By whose calandar?

Quote:
Why has it not happened?
What, the Spanish Flu, WWI,WWII, Stalin Purges, Khmer Rouge, the Vietnam War, Gulf War II, East African Famine, Ebola, H1N1 don't count?

Quote:
Is God delaying it by subtle interventions that prevent a calamitous spread? The interventions required are on such a small and unseen scale we cannot know. I reckon God is allowing a slow thinning of the population to give humankind time to adjust to a new reality.
No, God made doctors.

Quote:
The slow thinning is cell phone radiation degrading immune systems, increasing infertility and leading to a lower life expectancy.
God made 5G. God also made loonies.

Quote:
10/01/2020
In order for the thinning to take place, people must not realize the danger. ... by telling others that cell phones are quite safe and that those who claim otherwise are nutters.
Did God tell them using a cell phone? I bet he did. Although I think Satan runs AT&T.

Quote:
The thinning is selective also. The radiation affects the weak, the sick and the elderly most of all. The strongest will survive. The smartest (those who realize the dangers) will also survive.
From 1941 through 1945 we fire-bombed cities of people who believed in eugenics. Rightfully so.

Quote:
And as a by by-product, religion and belief in a higher power always thrive in times of pandemics. Watch what happens as it dawns on the population that something is causing the problem. Interesting times ahead.
Wishful thinking on your part.

Quote:
27/01/2020

...my prediction. I said God told me that the overpopulation would be solved with a massive die-off. I am somewhat precognitive and clairprescient which means I know things that I can only know with the help of spirit.
Again, if you read the Bible you'll know you're in big trouble. God doesn't like Soothsayers.

Quote:
But no. When the cell tower was put next door and I (and others) got sick, I realized it was another bit of psychic information. It is the perfect stealth mechanism because not only will the effects not be noticed for decades (like smoking) but it is global in reach, affecting every country, town and city. Particularly big cities. Remember the plagues - big cities!
Precious fluids!

Quote:
It has the added factor of increasing mutation in pathogens because it DOES cause DNA breaks via increased ion channel stress and reactive oxygen species. Scientifically proven.
And how does this mutation differ from the normal virus mutations which occurred before cell phones? Be specific.

Quote:
And the world is in denial. Helped on by the "experts" in the industry. When the truth comes out, science and technology will be dealt a serious blow - and people will look to things more spiritual to guide their lives. People will revolt against the inequality which is growing out of control. (Hence the censorship already taking place). New leaders with justice and fairness will hopefully emerge. Otherwise there will be dystopia as seen in most sci-fi movies of the future.
Or they'll just put cell towers in "safer" locations. People like their phones.

Quote:
How's that for a prediction. So far it is on track. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion- one can see how it will unfold and nothing can be done about it.
Not much of a prediction. I linked to decades-old scientific papers where Pandemics were predicted. Nobody can stop a pandemic, only mitigate it. The US used to have a team of doctors and microbiologists whose job was to travel the world looking for possible future outbreaks in order to gather materials to have a head start should they break loose.
Old 15th April 2020, 10:53 PM   #64
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

No, I can't see that at all.

Probably 2 or 3 hours in 2017 compiling and posting about the list, maybe another hour or so in the last two days, most of which was spent searching the old thread for the relevant posts (fortunately I remembered the title of the thread).

It was no trouble at all, honest. My pleasure, in fact.

I doubt that's possible, given how low it was here already.

No, I'm fairly sure it was The High Pixel of Pixelism who thought and did that.
Last night before bedtime, it struck me that there is a possibility that the US MAY have used a low-yield nuke against North Korea as a warning. Which would make my prediction accurate. I searched the internet for any hint of such a possibility.

What I found was a very high escalation in September, ending with an abrupt direct contact between NK and USA. Also that the Trump administration decided to formally introduce a low-yield submarine launched nuke. The low-yield devices in September 2017 were 100 kton. The new ones are 6 kton.

Where, when and how would the Trump have used such a weapon as a deterrent? First, it is very much in line with Trumps thinking. When they killed the Iranian general, the US accepted the Iran strike that they were warned about and it caused about 100 concussion injuries among US soldiers.

The nuke would have had to be used where only the NK top brass would know about it. The timing would have to be sure to give them the "message". And it would have to be undetectable by the international community, or hushed up. One option would be to use a submarine launch onto the nuke test site. The second "tremor" could have been the weapon. But it is more likely that it took place toward the end of September when there was an abrupt change towards negotiation.

Yes, this is a conspiracy theory. It might just come out in years to come. Trump wanted to nuke NK to show US power. Normally he does something drastic BEFORE diplomacy.
Old 15th April 2020, 11:08 PM   #65
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
So you say.
Presumably, all this is a matter of public record, for which you will have no problem providing a link.

SA choose the cases that it puts on public record. This one is an embarrassment despite being very reportable, so every court appearance and decision was swept under the rug.

I have scanned and put the court documents on Google drive. Would you like the link? It will mean that I am no longer anonymous but it seems that God wants me to step up and not hide in the shadows. It is a lot of reading because the Telcos did everything they could to increase the paperwork knowing that it annoys most judges, and also to increase cost against me.

The Taxing Master asked them why they were so stupid as to not apply for joinder especially with the high powered expensive advocates they used. They were trying to confuse the issue with various red herrings. They ended up confusing the issue and not realizing that I knew the law well. They did get a judge to put them on his judgement as a party and they tried to use that but I insisted they had no order.

In the hearing dismissing my application for condonation of one day lateness due to ill health (almost automatic), there was a courtroom full of Telco attorneys and top managers. About seven attorneys and six advocates and others. Against me and my wife. They were very frightened because they could not prove their equipment was safe. And my papers proved it was unsafe. Legally.

I will clean it up and provide a summary with page references. You can also see why the one judge ordered the tower powered down. In that instance, the Telcos could not "forum-shop" for a pliable judge because it was an urgent interdict.
Old 15th April 2020, 11:14 PM   #66
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
From 1941 through 1945 we fire-bombed cities of people who believed in eugenics. Rightfully so.
Read your history. The history that the winners do not want to be public knowledge. That the US was the leader in eugenics and actually taught the Germans all about the practice before the War. And that the Phrase "The Final Solution" was actually first used a US Jew about eliminating the Germans. Talk about twists of fate.
Old 16th April 2020, 12:43 AM   #67
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Last night before bedtime, it struck me that there is a possibility that the US MAY have used a low-yield nuke against North Korea as a warning. Which would make my prediction accurate. I searched the internet for any hint of such a possibility.

What I found was a very high escalation in September, ending with an abrupt direct contact between NK and USA. Also that the Trump administration decided to formally introduce a low-yield submarine launched nuke. The low-yield devices in September 2017 were 100 kton. The new ones are 6 kton.

Where, when and how would the Trump have used such a weapon as a deterrent? First, it is very much in line with Trumps thinking. When they killed the Iranian general, the US accepted the Iran strike that they were warned about and it caused about 100 concussion injuries among US soldiers.

The nuke would have had to be used where only the NK top brass would know about it. The timing would have to be sure to give them the "message". And it would have to be undetectable by the international community, or hushed up. One option would be to use a submarine launch onto the nuke test site. The second "tremor" could have been the weapon. But it is more likely that it took place toward the end of September when there was an abrupt change towards negotiation.

Yes, this is a conspiracy theory. It might just come out in years to come. Trump wanted to nuke NK to show US power. Normally he does something drastic BEFORE diplomacy.
This is desperate stuff, PS. On a par with a Nostradamus believer trying to retrofit one of his predictions to something that's just happened centuries later and half a world away, or a Jehovah's Witness frantically trying to explain away why the last trump has once again failed to sound as expected.

I know people can become so emotionally invested in their chosen woo that they lose all capacity for rational thought, but you're an intelligent man. Take a moment to think about what it is you're suggesting here. Imagine how would you have reacted when reading this thread if it had been someone else who started it, and you did not have that emotional investment.
Old 17th April 2020, 06:30 AM   #68
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

This is desperate stuff, PS. On a par with a Nostradamus believer trying to retrofit one of his predictions to something that's just happened centuries later and half a world away, or a Jehovah's Witness frantically trying to explain away why the last trump has once again failed to sound as expected.

I know people can become so emotionally invested in their chosen woo that they lose all capacity for rational thought, but you're an intelligent man. Take a moment to think about what it is you're suggesting here. Imagine how would you have reacted when reading this thread if it had been someone else who started it, and you did not have that emotional investment.

I had already conceded I was wrong and that predictions using spirit messages have an inherent potential for being wrong. I have found that spirit intelligence has its own agenda, and trying to prove a point on a forum is pushing the limits. I have no problem with this and realize I can never be certain. I have no investment in trying to persuade anyone on this forum. Hard as a rock atheism.

The thought occurred to me, and I followed up my "gut feeling". As wild as it may seem, there is little doubt that Trump "pressures" others first before making concessions. It may be 30 to 40 years before something is unclassified.

The fact that you refuse to even consider it as a possibility says something about your emotional investment to discredit me at all costs. Imagine if I was right?
Old 17th April 2020, 06:48 AM   #69
RedStapler
Critical Thinker

Imagine if I was right?
Your posting history shows that you were never right, not a single prediction of yours was even close to being "right". It's just (very very very very very unsuccessful) poking in the dark.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:50 AM   #70
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Here is the post I made on 12th August 2017 in which I first listed your predictions in order to assess your hit rate:

Anyone can go back through the thread and verify that you made those predictions, fill in the subsequent hits and misses, and decide for themselves how impressive your hit rate is.

To be credible, your prediction only has to be more accurate than would be expected by chance. The more details you give and get right, the less likely it is that you are correct by pure chance.

Here is a typical prediction you made on 1st July 2017:

The only detail you actually give, the date, is wrong. So why would anyone be impressed by it?
Re the first two predictions. they predicted Trump would get the nomination after he was the front-runner. And then picking him to win the general is essentially a 50/50 proposition. So, those first two predictions are crap.

All sorts of nuts self-identify as skeptics. Moon landing deniers. Climate change deniers. Pedophiles. Tarot readers. The allure of possessing knowledge that is unknown to the sheeple is compelling.
Old 17th April 2020, 06:57 AM   #71
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

I apologize for the thread derailment. It was not intentional. Moving it was fine. A couple of my responses to this thread got moved there.

I have reviewed the past two years of health problems I have personally endured, as well as the problems many other people had who have also been affected by electrosmog. I could post a lot of it here, but what would it achieve? The proof is time.

I could also post what I had to put up with as the Telcos showed how worried they are about the health issue and also showed that they know about the health issue. But it will achieve little.

I could also post the various scientific studies but once more the Telcos are muddying that field in order to sow doubt.

God has clearly read "The Art of War" where the enemies weaknesses are used against them. In this case, greed and arrogance and abuse of power. The virus and other global disasters will be more effective at reducing the world population with the electrosmog degrading peoples health, and when the truth becomes known, the powerful will have to deal with the wrath of the people they deceived.

I may come back to this forum when the global die-off is more advanced.
Old 17th April 2020, 07:08 AM   #72
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

The fact that you refuse to even consider it as a possibility ...
You know what it would take for me to consider it a possibility, and there are plenty of ideas and claims which reach that (actually pretty low) bar. I'll let you know if one of yours ever does so.
Old 17th April 2020, 07:53 AM   #73
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Fixed it for me.
Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Re the first two predictions. they predicted Trump would get the nomination after he was the front-runner. And then picking him to win the general is essentially a 50/50 proposition. So, those first two three predictions are crap.
Once one predicts that Trump will win the general, one is not going out on a limb whatsoever when predicting Trump will be sworn in. I remember those stat-padding shenanigans!
Old 17th April 2020, 09:21 AM   #74
Hans
Philosopher

I could also post what I had to put up with as the Telcos showed how worried they are about the health issue
Well if they are aware of it why are they all driving ahead without any concern for the health of themselves and their families?

A mass suicide plan?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 01:45 AM   #75
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

The bottom line is that cell towers are very bad, cell phone use should be minimized and WiFi should not be used unless necessary.

My symptoms. Which varied depending on exposure and time.
Typical radiation values (in peak uW/sqm) are: 3,000 in old house next to tower, 300 next to other towers, 30 when I screen our old house, 2 in suburbia away from a tower, 0.2 in our new house, 0.02 in the country-side and on holiday. The legal limit is 10,000,000 which uses heating as a criteria.

A sharp rise in tinnitus
Noticed that a drop in hearing which got worse with time
Disturbed sleep waking tired scrambled dreams
Memory loss and problems spelling.
Mental confusion.
Skin growths on my forehead.
Clumsiness and dyslexia loss of balance
Four episodes of brief full body convulsions
Hand tremors
Nausea
Headaches
Anxiety and irritability.
Irregular heatbeat at times.
Higher than usual blood pressure.
Peripheral neuropathy in feet and toes.
Frequent diarrhoea
Severe and sharp pain in my right eye socket near my nose
3 metal tooth fillings fractured and broke
Knee replacement healing reversed when exposed
Burning sensation in my right hip where a nerve was being compressed.
Sharp stabbing pain in my side where I have a neuroma and the nerves have no myelin sheath.

My wife had similar symptoms (excepting teeth and knee) but not as bad. However, she had had facial basal cell carcinoma and a melanoma on her chest. She said if her cell phone was next to her at night she would feel unwell.

Our dogs showed depression and hearing loss.

The neighbours on the other side of the tower moved out of their house to live in their office because they were getting too sick. He had his prostate cancer return. They were also getting allergies.

Our grandson experienced epileptic seizures at 18 months of age after 5 month of visiting us at the tower home.

The neurologist said a patient who was getting sick with neurological symptoms eventually figured out he was getting ill at work and recovering on the weekends. If he worked in the company basement he had no problems. The basement had no WiFi.

A 17 year old went through a growth spurt and got a rare cancer on his upper right arm. A tower was recently erected outside their home and his bedroom. The cancer is associated with too many Xrays.

A nearby tower had a couple move close to it. They started getting ill and moved out after 6 months and then recovered. They had no idea that it could have been the tower.

Our symptoms have mostly disappeared now that we are locked down in our new house where the radiation is quite low. However, both my wife and I cannot be near active cell phones. We deactivate all WiFi because it is enough to make me ill the next day. I did not put my cell phone on aeroplane mode when I lay down one afternoon and I got a bad headache within 30 minutes. Put on aeroplane mode and the headache disappeared in 10 minutes. I still wear aluminium mesh beanie because the suburbia radiation is still to high and affects me.

On three occasions I have been on holiday for 5 days where the radiation is very low compared to suburbia. I felt great and did not need pain tablets.

My wife and I use our phones in loudspeaker mode, and kept them in another room if we leave them on, and sleep with the cell phones on the far side of the house.

Horrible way to live to avoid radiation sickness but what can we do?
Old 18th April 2020, 01:50 AM   #76
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Well if they are aware of it why are they all driving ahead without any concern for the health of themselves and their families?

A mass suicide plan?
None of the Telcos have cell phone masts near their headquarters or on their property. One did have a lot of antennae on their building but then removed them all about 5 years ago. Their offices are low in terms of radiation.

They do not have masts near their homes. They have the influence to stop them, although they are the ones who decide where they anyway. They know it is long term. They do not care for others. The money will help them survive - they thought - until Covid-19.
Old 18th April 2020, 04:31 AM   #77
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

The actual bottom line is that there is not a shred of objective evidence for any of this nonsense.
Old 18th April 2020, 05:48 AM   #78
Deadie
Scholar

A sharp rise in tinnitus
Noticed that a drop in hearing which got worse with time
Disturbed sleep waking tired scrambled dreams
Memory loss and problems spelling.
Mental confusion.
Skin growths on my forehead.
Clumsiness and dyslexia loss of balance
Four episodes of brief full body convulsions
Hand tremors
Nausea
Headaches
Anxiety and irritability.
Irregular heatbeat at times.
Higher than usual blood pressure.
Peripheral neuropathy in feet and toes.
Frequent diarrhoea
But no heartburn or indigestion?

Quote:
Our dogs showed depression and hearing loss.
And your dogs got sad as well!?

Quote:
Horrible way to live to avoid radiation sickness but what can we do?
Well, you could stop attributing your physical maladies to cell towers. If you are blaming nausea, vomiting, skin growths and full body convulsions on radiation sickness, then you would have received a dose a radiation that would have killed you inside of a weekend without immediate medical attention. Even then you still probably would have died.

Last edited by Deadie; 18th April 2020 at 05:50 AM.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 06:01 AM   #79
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

In summary:

Predict Trump will win the nomination ... after he's the clear front runner
Predict Trump will win the general ... a 50/50 proposition
Predict that after winning the general, he'll be sworn in ... BFD

Those three "predictions" are best understood as... I Big Daddy Trump
Old 18th April 2020, 06:25 AM   #80
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

The actual bottom line is that there is not a shred of objective evidence for any of this nonsense.

Can I say anything that you will not scoff at?

I propose a simple double blind experiment. I make a small box out of medium density fibre board just large enough for me to sit inside. Fed with a battery powered air pump for air. I sit on a chair inside the inner box with just a pair of shorts, a flashlight and pen and paper.

I make two boxes that are slightly larger. One box will have no foil on it and the other will have aluminium foil glued to the inside of it. Both painted inside and out to look and feel the same. No-one will know whether the foil is in A or B. The A and B mark outside will be under a flap so side observers do not know which box is being used, and no-one will know whether A or B is the foil lined box. The person placing the box over will choose a paper from a bag with five with A and five with B and chose that box for that day.

He will place that box over the inner box and put the choice into an envelope and seal it with the test number. I will write on a piece of paper what I feel at what time and at the end decide whether it was foil or not and put into a sealed envelope with the test number. If there are no ill effects I will stay two hours in the box. If I feel ill effects I can choose to end short of the two hours.

The experimenter will confirm at 5 minute intervals with my meter that that the tower is radiating. We do one test a day at the same time of day. At the end, we open the envelopes and compare and check whether A or B is the foil lined box. I will also write up what I feel for the next 24 hours, and put that into the envelope at the beginning of the next test. I will have to have a very standard diet and routine for five days before and also during the test.

I am certain I will get all ten correct - it will just of matter of how severe the symptoms will be.

Now to find credible people to conduct the test.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories