ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags birtherism , jerome corsi , Joe Arpaio

Old 8th July 2020, 06:12 AM   #1
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The Jerome Corsi Collusion with Russia Conspiracy theory.

Where can I find out more about the Document Researcher from Italy who Joe Arapio claims proved Barack Obama birth certificate was a fraud, I believe he gave the Pondesta Information to Corsi, since he lied about the Obama Birth Certificate on behalf of Russia?
You have to be a complete idiot not to understand the Scientific evidence proved The Birth certificate was ligitimate.
Are their any Threads here on him?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 11:23 AM   #2
carlitos
"más divertido"

Mike Zullo? Definitely not from Italy, but he does have a vowel at the end of his name.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 01:30 PM   #3
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Mike Zullo? Definitely not from Italy, but he does have a vowel at the end of his name.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
He is also a Liar, I am looking for the Italian Document Expert that Joe Arapio mentioned one of his videos.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 02:30 PM   #4
carlitos
"más divertido"

My google gives me this but no name. [npr.org]. So I guess you could start looking around after April 2018.

Originally Posted by npr
Arpaio — who became famous for his controversial stance on immigration and for pushing the debunked claim that Obama was not born in the U.S. — was convicted last year of criminal contempt after defying a federal judge's order on immigration enforcement. Less than a month after being convicted, President Trump pardoned him.

"I don't talk about it anymore, until I become a U.S. senator," Arpaio told a group of supporters at the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix last week. "It has something to do with a document."

"I'm nothing now, but if I were still the sheriff, I could ask for your birth certificate," he said jokingly, drawing out the last two words.

"So, I'm kind of dropping that right now. But, I'm going to tell you something — 100 percent, we proved that's a fake document," he said.

Arpaio suggested that "scientific" evidence would make his case. "We had to go to Italy to get expert advice. It's a very interesting story," he teased.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 04:58 PM   #5
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

My google gives me this but no name. [npr.org]. So I guess you could start looking around after April 2018.
Here is the thing Jerome Corsi was in Italy, when he got the Pondesta Information, I knew the experts Name and that he was connected to RTV as was Jerome Corsi, could it be this was Corsi's contact for the Russia Collusion as RTV had the DNC email server information?
I never believed Corsi was in contact with Assange, it would have been far easier for Corsi to get his Imformation from a contact with RTV.
Old 8th July 2020, 06:43 PM   #6
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yes and Mueller never questioned Arapio about his Experts in Italy who were also connected to Jerome Corsi.

[spoiler]https://youtu.be/gqlEEHdaFFM /SPOILER]
Old 8th July 2020, 07:33 PM   #7
carlitos
"más divertido"

They all have Italian names. I don’t know.
Old 8th July 2020, 08:07 PM   #8
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

They all have Italian names. I don’t know.
I have contacted Dr. Conspiracy he might know something.
Old 9th July 2020, 09:55 AM   #9
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
I have contacted Dr. Conspiracy he might know something.
I think you mean Dottore Cospirazione?
Old 10th July 2020, 05:41 AM   #10
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
I think you mean Dottore Cospirazione?
Thanks but I found the Lead researcher on Barrack Obama's birth certificate at ForLab,
https://scholar.google.com/citations...0G8AAAAJ&hl=it

I have also confirmed he is the One mentioned by Dimitri M. at RTV.

He is the one who examined the Obama PDF and said their was evidence it was forged.
Old 11th July 2020, 03:23 AM   #11
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

He is the one who examined the Obama PDF and said their was evidence it was forged.
Considering PDFs didn't even exist in 1961 how could that possibly be relevant to anything?
Old 11th July 2020, 03:30 AM   #12
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
Considering PDFs didn't even exist in 1961 how could that possibly be relevant to anything?
Because I know he is the Person who gave Corsi the Pondesta Email Information that allowed the Trump Campaign to Collude with Russia.
He was Corsi's Birther Buddy in Italy.
Old 12th July 2020, 01:31 PM   #13
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Because I know he is the Person who gave Corsi the Pondesta Email Information that allowed the Trump Campaign to Collude with Russia.
He was Corsi's Birther Buddy in Italy.
This is ridiculous. Corsi was referring to Clinton's personal emails, he was guessing lol. I'm calling ******** on this claim. Prove me wrong.
TahiniBinShawarma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2020, 02:31 PM   #14
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Where can I find out more about the Document Researcher from Italy who Joe Arapio claims proved Barack Obama birth certificate was a fraud, I believe he gave the Pondesta Information to Corsi, since he lied about the Obama Birth Certificate on behalf of Russia?
You have to be a complete idiot not to understand the Scientific evidence proved The Birth certificate was ligitimate.
Are their any Threads here on him?

I guess Mueller just let Corsi get away. Why do you think that is?
TahiniBinShawarma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 03:54 AM   #15
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma View Post
I guess Mueller just let Corsi get away. Why do you think that is?
No electronic Trail to follow, if Corsi met in person with someone from RTV, and Rodger Stone knows who that person is, that would be reason to black Mail Trump.
Plus Corsi is a known Liar.
It could even be a member of Corsi's own Family acting as go between.
Just because he didn't get Caught doesn't mean he didn't Collude.
Old 22nd July 2020, 04:27 AM   #16
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

This is ridiculous. Corsi was referring to Clinton's personal emails, he was guessing lol. I'm calling ******** on this claim. Prove me wrong.
That was Corsi's legal defense, seeing Corsi is a known Liar that defense falls apart if he lied. After all he is the first 9/11No Planer on a Presidentual Campaign.
Old 22nd July 2020, 04:31 AM   #17
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
Oh he is an idiot who reviewed a digital document For Pay from Donald Trump, and gave an opinion without Understanding the. Program that created the document. He gave a political opinion not a Scientific one and it cost his company. He has also done Internet Security partnership with Russia.
Old 26th July 2020, 07:00 PM   #18
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

No electronic Trail to follow, if Corsi met in person with someone from RTV, and Rodger Stone knows who that person is, that would be reason to black Mail Trump.
Plus Corsi is a known Liar.
It could even be a member of Corsi's own Family acting as go between.
Just because he didn't get Caught doesn't mean he didn't Collude.
So you have speculation, come back when you get facts. We already know Corsi explained how he came up with the information. He explained this over a year before he was even an itch on Mueller's ass. He was guessing.
Old 26th July 2020, 07:01 PM   #19
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

That was Corsi's legal defense, seeing Corsi is a known Liar that defense falls apart if he lied. After all he is the first 9/11No Planer on a Presidentual Campaign.

No, that's what happened. He said Clinton's personal emails, they were DNC/Campaign material. He was wrong. He was wrong because there was no back channel to wikileaks. They were speculating.
Old 28th July 2020, 05:21 AM   #20
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

No, that's what happened. He said Clinton's personal emails, they were DNC/Campaign material. He was wrong. He was wrong because there was no back channel to wikileaks. They were speculating.
Sure they were and no way Jerome Corsi would be lying about that now would he?
Old 28th July 2020, 05:22 AM   #21
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

So you have speculation, come back when you get facts. We already know Corsi explained how he came up with the information. He explained this over a year before he was even an itch on Mueller's ass. He was guessing.
Ever hear of a cover story in a legal defense?
Old 28th July 2020, 09:06 PM   #22
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Sure they were and no way Jerome Corsi would be lying about that now would he?
He claimed wikileaks would release Clinton's personal emails. That didn't happen. Not sure how you aren't following that. If he had a back channel, he would have known what they had. This isn't anything he made up after the release.
Old 28th July 2020, 09:07 PM   #23
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Ever hear of a cover story in a legal defense?

He didn't need a legal defense. He was wrong, because there was no back channel. He was guessing.
Old 29th July 2020, 08:43 AM   #24
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

He claimed wikileaks would release Clinton's personal emails. That didn't happen. Not sure how you aren't following that. If he had a back channel, he would have known what they had. This isn't anything he made up after the release.
He was wrong about that but had detailed information on the Pondesta Emails, that go beyond Guess work, and I never said he was in contact with Wiki Leaks, RTV though the Italian Alt Right.
Old 29th July 2020, 08:45 AM   #25
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

He didn't need a legal defense. He was wrong, because there was no back channel. He was guessing.
Sure was he Guessing when he changed his mind about 9/11/2001?
Or did RTV call me up out of the blue and have me debunk him and save his career with Republicans ?
Old 30th July 2020, 09:27 AM   #26
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

He was wrong about that but had detailed information on the Pondesta Emails, that go beyond Guess work, and I never said he was in contact with Wiki Leaks, RTV though the Italian Alt Right.
Sure, sure, and no evidence of it.
Old 31st July 2020, 05:43 AM   #27
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Sure, sure, and no evidence of it.
Except for the fact RTV saved him in 2008, from Publishing a 495 page book on GWB blowing Up the twin towers with Thermite, and Firing a Cruise Missle into the Pentagon.
Old 31st July 2020, 08:02 PM   #28
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Except for the fact RTV saved him in 2008, from Publishing a 495 page book on GWB blowing Up the twin towers with Thermite, and Firing a Cruise Missle into the Pentagon.

I notice you lack and evidence for any claim made, the one has nothing to do with the other anyway.
Old 1st August 2020, 06:08 AM   #29
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I notice you lack and evidence for any claim made, the one has nothing to do with the other anyway.
I have Jerome Corsi's own Emails from my 30 minute debunking of him, RTV called me in February 2008 and asked me to speak with him.
Old 1st August 2020, 06:12 AM   #30
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Even the Twoofers never Trusted Corsi!

Old 1st August 2020, 02:53 PM   #31
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

Even the Twoofers never Trusted Corsi!

Even if true, one has nothing to do with the other.
Old 1st August 2020, 05:38 PM   #32
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Even if true, one has nothing to do with the other.
So the fact he didn't Tell Mueller he worked with RTV in the past doesn't Interest you?
Old 1st August 2020, 07:43 PM   #33
TahiniBinShawarma
Critical Thinker

So the fact he didn't Tell Mueller he worked with RTV in the past doesn't Interest you?
Nope.
Old 2nd August 2020, 10:25 PM   #34
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Who was this guy again? I keep losing track of all the third-rate nutters in politics.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2020, 03:46 AM   #35
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The 9/11No Planer and Birther that Trump had as his Advisor with Rodger Stone.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories