ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th December 2016, 09:52 AM   #281
RussDill
Philosopher

"if these were real they wouldn't fly in remote areas, they'd fly in front of a ton of people on very public area" <thing flies in public space in front of a ton of people> "check out this kangaroo"
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2016, 10:11 AM   #282
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by esspee View Post

The only people who could have seen it were people given permission to be on the helipad land and people in the upper floors of the nearby hotels and a few people nearby who happen to be up at 5:30 am

This thing seems incapable of flying at any other time that 5:30 am.
Would that be at dawn? You do know that the wind abates/lapses at dawn? I would think this type of craft are vulnerable to wind therefore they would seek the time when wind is at its least.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2016, 10:15 AM   #283
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

SO why is it that they seem to avoid exposure during demo flights?
By whose reckoning are they avoiding exposure?

Quote:
IMO they are hiding something.
You won't accurately report what I told you about exhaust condensate on your analysis video. IMO you are hiding something. You don't do exactly what I think you should do. Therefore your motives are very suspect.

See how that kind of argument works?
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2016, 11:07 AM   #284
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

A helipad, literally hanging out over the ocean, with no beach, is about as remote as you can get in monaco. And he stays next to the helipad stretch of ocean the whole time.

Go look at it on Google map/satelite.

THen show me a more 'remote' and controlled area in monaco where you could possibly have less witnesses.

There is nowhere.

The only people who could have seen it were people given permission to be on the helipad land and people in the upper floors of the nearby hotels and a few people nearby who happen to be up at 5:30 am

This thing seems incapable of flying at any other time that 5:30 am.

That alone should alarm investors.

Not surprising there is almost no third party footage except for that very odd looking one i linked to a while back that was shot on a potato ( in monaco of all places where you would imagine most people would be able to afford a decent camera).

SO yeah - helipad hanging over the sea' 530 am - That kind of remote. As in a quiet dock in london at 530 am remote.

That kind of remote.

Not as in a lost tribe of amazon remote.

Remote as in a very controlled place where very few random people can hope to witness it.

ALmost deliberately hidden away.

Remote like doing it on a boat far from shore, far from anyone, who without high powered binoculars would have no chance to see it.

THe kind of remote where everyone thinks its normal that no one seems to have seen it or filmed it or remembers seeing it.

That kind of remote.

Not antarctic islands remote.
Monaco isn't on the ocean. The flight was at 5pm. It took place in full view of the marina. A crowd gathered to watch. Video footage is readily available online. Pleasure yachts can be seen clearly, with full views of the action. The whole thing happens in broad daylight, in what looks like the afternoon of a beautiful Mediterranean day.

Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't get the jet pack model number wrong as well.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2016, 10:04 PM   #285
GraculusTheGreenBird
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Monaco isn't on the ocean. The flight was at 5pm. It took place in full view of the marina. A crowd gathered to watch. Video footage is readily available online. Pleasure yachts can be seen clearly, with full views of the action. The whole thing happens in broad daylight, in what looks like the afternoon of a beautiful Mediterranean day.

Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't get the jet pack model number wrong as well.
Oh look, he avoided those points as well!
GraculusTheGreenBird is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2016, 04:39 AM   #286
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
You'd think they would use Monaco...
Edwards' is approximately sixty times as large. Space for a few messy crashes.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.

Last edited by catsmate; 21st December 2016 at 04:45 AM.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories