IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump

Old 21st January 2021, 05:49 AM   #121
Tero
Master Poster

Is there any chance we will get legislation controlling the presidency, executive orders and all that? Because we will have other autocrats and there needs to be a method to veto presidential acts short of impeachment.

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 10:48 AM   #122
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
What do you mean, "if"?
I think they mean "on the condition or supposition that".
Old 21st January 2021, 10:51 AM   #123
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
Is there any chance we will get legislation controlling the presidency, executive orders and all that? Because we will have other autocrats and there needs to be a method to veto presidential acts short of impeachment.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Republicans propose that sort of legislation. (After all, being hypocrites is what they do.)

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 11:10 AM   #124
ChrisBFRPKY
Illuminator

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post

Mmmmm........no.

And Obama didn't let four hundred thousand USAians be killed by a disease because of his stupidity, ineptitude and cowardice.
Are we forgetting Obama did let H1N1 infect about 60 million in the US. We have less than half that number that have been infected with Covid-19. The only saving grace for Obama and Biden is that H1N1 was not as deadly attributing to fewer deaths.

So if stupidity, ineptitude and cowardice adequately describes Trump's response to Covid-19, then Obama's response to H1N1 would be rated twice as bad.

If you imagine the deaths if Obama had battled Covid-19.....FYI
ChrisBFRPKY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 11:15 AM   #125
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by ChrisBFRPKY View Post
Are we forgetting Obama did let H1N1 infect about 60 million in the US. We have less than half that number that have been infected with Covid-19. The only saving grace for Obama and Biden is that H1N1 was not as deadly attributing to fewer deaths.

So if stupidity, ineptitude and cowardice adequately describes Trump's response to Covid-19, then Obama's response to H1N1 would be rated twice as bad.

that's quite the...logic ? Since H1N1 was orders of magnitude less deadly than Covid-19, wouldn't it make sense not to expend resources to combat it?
gregthehammer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 11:52 AM   #126
lobosrul5
Master Poster

Yes, lets compare H1N1 that killed a confirmed 18,000 people in the entire world in 2009 to a disease that has killed over 400,000 Americans.

We knew, very early on, that COVID was far deadlier than the flu. Actually, remember back to the early days of last year, everyone thought it was deadlier than it turned out to be. Partially because we've developed better treatments. The response for a disease should be in proportion to its morbidity don't you think?

Obama actually did declare a national emergency for what its worth:

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/nat...35ba581b4.html
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 12:39 PM   #127
dirtywick
Illuminator

jesus christ bro
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 12:51 PM   #128
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?

For some reason, this argument makes me think of a snake making a circle, not by eating its tail but by pushing its head up its own ass.
Old 21st January 2021, 01:07 PM   #129
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
People here seem to think that being worried about something is evidence in and of itself that they should have been worried. It's quite strange.
Which war did Obama start?
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 01:11 PM   #130
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
Obviously the Race War that's going to lead to white genocide any minute now... any minute... any minute.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 01:16 PM   #131
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
Zig might just not be convinced that you really want to know.
Old 21st January 2021, 01:34 PM   #132
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

The Trump Virus

Trump's finest 'accomplishment',

China’s gift for the Biden inauguration is a conspiracy theory about Covid-19’s US origins
Quote:
Hua Chunying, a spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, said... that the US should open Fort Detrick, a military medical research base in Maryland, for further investigation as a possible origin of Covid-19. “I’d like to stress that if the United States truly respects facts, it should open the biological lab at Fort Detrick, give more transparency to issues like its 200-plus overseas bio-labs..."

Hua made the remark in response to a question on China’s reaction to a statement last week from the outgoing US state secretary Mike Pompeo, who said the US government has “reasons to believe” some staffers at China’s state-owned Wuhan Institute of Virology developed symptoms that were consistent with “both Covid-19 and common seasonal illnesses in autumn 2019, before the pandemic turned Wuhan into its epicenter early last year...

A post that contained a video clip of Hua’s remark on the US lab received around 4.5 million upvotes, with commentators saying they now firmly believe the virus is from the US. “Even the foreign ministry said so, it seems [the conspiracy theory] is true,” the top comment under the post read.
Trump mainstreamed conspiracy theories and weaponized them for political gain. Now China is doing the same - and who can blame them? We can expect a lot more similar tactics in the future, from China and other countries.

This has the potential to do far more lasting damage than Covid-19. We saw how Trump infected his supporters' minds and made them immune to facts, ultimately resulting in a violent attempt to take over our government. Now imagine what a country of 1.4 billion people and (currently) third most powerful military in the World could do to us.

Under Biden's leadership we will defeat Trump's so-called 'China virus', but how will we fair against the Trump virus?
Old 21st January 2021, 02:13 PM   #133
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
For some reason, this argument makes me think of a snake making a circle, not by eating its tail but by pushing its head up its own ass.
I can't nom this. I can't. I SO wish I could, because it's a perfect use of imagery in writing to convey a point, but it's also a snake pushing it's head up it's own ass.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 02:35 PM   #134
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
that's quite the...logic ? Since H1N1 was orders of magnitude less deadly than Covid-19, wouldn't it make sense not to expend resources to combat it?
Originally Posted by lobosrul5 View Post
Yes, lets compare H1N1 that killed a confirmed 18,000 people in the entire world in 2009 to a disease that has killed over 400,000 Americans.

We knew, very early on, that COVID was far deadlier than the flu. Actually, remember back to the early days of last year, everyone thought it was deadlier than it turned out to be. Partially because we've developed better treatments. The response for a disease should be in proportion to its morbidity don't you think?

Obama actually did declare a national emergency for what its worth:

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/nat...35ba581b4.html
And all this is not even mentioning that the 60 million H1N1 cases were over a period of 19 months, the 24+ million Covid 19 in right at a year. Probably a good thing we at least don't need to worry about how Trump's stupidity and ineptitude in not even learning by a previous example would have affected those numbers (even before getting to the morbidity yardstick), given another seven months to work on them.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 03:01 PM   #135
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Funny...I don't remember Obama downplaying the hazards of the H1N1 virus to the American people all the while knowing what they were.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 04:26 PM   #136
catsmate
No longer the 1

<snippage of the usual nonsensical, irrelevant drivel>
You seem to have missed the four hundred thousand dead USAians due to the Tantrump's mishandling of the pandemic, moral cowardice and idiocy, exacerbated by the Republican running down of Federal government capacity and belittling of science.

Yes. Perhaps half as many.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 04:28 PM   #137
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Funny...I don't remember Obama downplaying the hazards of the H1N1 virus to the American people all the while knowing what they were.
Or advocating drinking bleach.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 10:36 PM   #138
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

i think people are being far too critical of Trump, and overlooking his true achievements. You really have to keep an open mind:

- Trump helped heal the nation after the Bowling Green massacre. So great was Trump's ability to heal the nation that Bowling Green is rarely mentioned.

- Trump also showed the country how to be empathetic to the victims of school shootings. So powerful was the message that Trump actually had it written down so we would know how important it was.

- Trump managed to expand the English vocabulary, adding all sorts of new words and phrases, such as "Covfeffe" and "Prime the Pump". Without Trump, nobody would have any idea that those words existed

- Trump saved countless lives in Alabama, by warning them about the approaching Hurricane Dorian. Without Trump, who knows how many lives would have been lost?

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 11:52 PM   #139
dirtywick
Illuminator

this dude serving mcdonalds to the cfb champions isn't even the 10th most ridiculous thing he's done
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 06:34 AM   #140
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
- Trump managed to expand the English vocabulary, adding all sorts of new words and phrases, such as "Covfeffe" and "Prime the Pump". Without Trump, nobody would have any idea that those words existed
Don’t forget his contributions to history education.

Hands up, who knew Lincoln was a Republican before Trump told you? Not many people, that’s for sure.
Old 22nd January 2021, 06:42 AM   #141
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Don’t forget his contributions to history education.

Hands up, who knew Lincoln was a Republican before Trump told you? Not many people, that’s for sure.
Good point.

And don't forget the military activity at the airports during the revolutionary war. We can almost rewrite the textbook on American history.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

We are Groot - Groot
Old 22nd January 2021, 07:15 AM   #142
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
He also, by his own account, was the first person ever to use the term "fake news."

Actually, that may be a genuine accomplishment; there have been uncountably many liars in human history, but has there ever been a recursive liar?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 07:44 AM   #143
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

I think he managed to "fix" shower heads so Americans can now wash all their body parts. I don't remember if he was able to fix low flow toilets so he did not have flush the toilet "10 times, 15 times".

(There are so many possible jokes here but I'll restrain myself.)
Old 22nd January 2021, 07:49 AM   #144
dann
Penultimate Amazing

I only discovered this very recently, but Trump installed an ambassador in Iceland, whom they won't forget in the near future!

Quote:
US ambassador to Iceland, Jeffrey Ross Gunther, last night re-tweeted a tweet from president Donald Trump in which he encourages Americans to wear masks. The ambassador uses the term "China Virus" to describe the coronavirus pandemic and says that "we are united" to defeat the illness. His re-tweet featured Icelandic and American flag emojis.
US ambassador tweets about "China Virus" (RUV.is, July 21, 2020)
Controversial U.S. ambassador to Iceland wanted firearm, security for Reykjavik post CBS News, July 28, 2020)
Quote:
American citizens living in Iceland have launched a petition calling on Donald Trump to remove Jeffrey Ross Gunter from the post of US ambassador to Iceland.
(...)
The ambassador reportedly wants an armed guard, and the embassy has advertised for bodyguards in Icelandic newspapers. According to sources of RÚV’s Kveikur programme, the ambassador is convinced his life is in danger because he is Jewish.
Gunter visited the USA this spring and, according to CBS coverage, refused to return to Reykjavík until Secretary of State Mike Pompeo personally asked him to return to his post.
(RUV.is, July 28, 2020)
Quote:
US media outlet CBS reported the ambassador had become paranoid and wanted to bear arms himself, wear a stab-proof vest, and use a bulletproof car. He was reported to be convinced that many members of his embassy staff were part of the so-called Deep State.

He also reportedly refused to return to Iceland from a trip to California last year until ordered back to his post in person by the then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Then, in October, the US embassy accused Fréttablađiđ of fake news and irresponsible journalism. The complaint came after the newspaper reported that, despite COVID-19 restrictions, the embassy had ordered all staff to help with the move to new premises. The move was apparently rushed because the ambassador insisted it be complete before the US presidential election. The embassy retorted that no known coronavirus infection had been recorded within its walls.
US ambassador quits (RUV.is, Jan. 21, 2021)

I'm surprised Trump never asked the Danish PM to sell Iceland!
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 10:37 AM   #145
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post
I can't nom this. I can't. I SO wish I could, because it's a perfect use of imagery in writing to convey a point, but it's also a snake pushing it's head up it's own ass.
My standards are lower than yours. I nommed it while I was still laughing.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 06:54 PM   #146
Venom
Illuminator

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 05:38 PM   #147
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dirtywick View Post
jesus christ bro
"But but but the black man !!"
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 06:14 PM   #148
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Is that why you desire a one party conservative state in the USA?

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 12:53 PM   #149
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Shalamar View Post
Is that why you desire a one party conservative state in the USA?
Hmm.. you'd think Obama would have learned from the H1N1 events and did something to prevent that kind of thing from happening again....like form a pandemic response team and plan...
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 12:59 PM   #150
Chanakya

Okay, let me add to this thread, without a shred of irony, an actual accomplishment of Trump. That would be the fact that he doesn't drink.

This came up in the course of a conversation yesterday. Trump apparently never drinks, because there's alcoholism in the family, and he didn't want to risk going down that line.

So, I think for someone with his kind of dysfunctional mental and emotional and moral getup, to be able to clearly formulate that motto, that principle, of not wanting to go that route and therefore deciding to stay away from drink, is commendable; and it is even more commendable for someone of his very questionable standards in just about everything to be able to successfully follow through with that part of his life-plan.

I think we can acknowledge, without irony, that even this man, otherwise rotten to the core, is not entirely without some small personal accomplishments. Or at least, accomplishment, singular.
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 04:54 PM   #151
Chris_Halkides
Philosopher

Title IX reform

Secretary of Education Betsy deVos reformed of Title IX as it pertains to alleged sexual misconduct. Link1.

"KC Johnson, a professor of history at Brooklyn College and an expert on campus sexual assault investigations, says the new framework is “really quite an impressive document.” He says it balances key due process provisions, such as requiring cross-examination in misconduct hearings, while also protecting the rights of accusers." link2

I have followed Professor of History KC Johnson's reporting on this subject at Minding the Campus and at his own blog, Academic Wonderland. His essays there are worth consulting for information on specific cases. Johnson wrote, "The administration made two important policy changes—one in 2011, the other in 2014—not as regulations, which require public notice and comment, but as “guidance” documents. Then, when asked whether the Education Department expected colleges to follow blindly the documents’ demands as if they were regulations, [Catherine] Lhamon said yes." link3.
Old 29th January 2021, 06:25 PM   #152
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post
Okay, let me add to this thread, without a shred of irony, an actual accomplishment of Trump. That would be the fact that he doesn't drink.

This came up in the course of a conversation yesterday. Trump apparently never drinks, because there's alcoholism in the family, and he didn't want to risk going down that line.

So, I think for someone with his kind of dysfunctional mental and emotional and moral getup, to be able to clearly formulate that motto, that principle, of not wanting to go that route and therefore deciding to stay away from drink, is commendable; and it is even more commendable for someone of his very questionable standards in just about everything to be able to successfully follow through with that part of his life-plan.

I think we can acknowledge, without irony, that even this man, otherwise rotten to the core, is not entirely without some small personal accomplishments. Or at least, accomplishment, singular.
Trump does nothing out of principle because he has none.

There is not a 'history' of alcoholism in the family. There is a single case of one alcoholic in a sibling.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Trump may just not like the taste of alcohol and he's passing his not drinking off as some kind of personal moral strength? My daughter doesn't drink for that reason. She has no problem with others drinking alcohol ; she just doesn't like the taste of it even in mixed drinks.

Also, it could be Trump was just trying to please Daddy and stay in his good graces because if there's one thing that he feared, it was disappointing Daddy Trump the way Fred Jr. did. As Mary Trump says, Donald plays to an audience of one even today: Fred Sr.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2021, 11:48 PM   #153
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
Hmm.. you'd think Obama would have learned from the H1N1 events and did something to prevent that kind of thing from happening again....like form a pandemic response team and plan...
It's all Obama's fault for not forming a proper pandemic response team, one that wouln't have folded like a cheap camping chair when the next president disassembles it.
Old 1st February 2021, 06:16 AM   #154
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

It's all Obama's fault for not forming a proper pandemic response team, one that wouln't have folded like a cheap camping chair when the next president disassembles it.
Obama was too busy starting new wars.
Old 1st February 2021, 06:21 AM   #155
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post

And yet there are more than a few rumors plus observations of him slurring words that he simply abuses alternative drugs.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 06:23 AM   #156
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
And yet there are more than a few rumors plus observations of him slurring words that he simply abuses alternative drugs.
Yeah, and I'm not sure it counts as an accomplishment that you're not a despicable drunkard because you're missed on the 'drunkard' part.
Old 1st February 2021, 07:15 AM   #157
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
My standards are lower than yours. I nommed it while I was still laughing.
That's totally going to make it to the poll.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 09:13 AM   #158
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Well, he made a whole lot of people realise just how maligned George W Bush was.

I mean he wasn't exactly a great president, but he was a reasonably moderate normal human being considering.

They for example thought that slavery was perfectly fine, absolutely OK, and then they didn't and what is the point of the Catholic Church if it says "Oh we couldn't know better because no one else did" THEN WHAT ARE YOU FOR? - Stephen Fry
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 09:40 AM   #159
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
And why didn't Obama have the foresight to prevent a future president from removing CDC workers embedded in China? If Obama was able to force later presidents to keep those people in place, maybe the U.S. would have had a better indication about how to deal with Covid-19.

Thanks Obama.

We are Groot - Groot
Old 1st February 2021, 09:48 AM   #160
Susheel
Graduate Poster

He never became a cannibal?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics