IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump controversies

Old 10th March 2018, 04:17 PM   #1
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Is Donald Trump a Truther?

[info]Thread split from here[/info]

Chemtrails are a rare occasion of a "conspiracy theory" that can be investigated by everybody under NATO skies.

9/11 "truth" has not "died out", in fact your president is "a truther", who knows like everybody who paid attention that this truth is just too hard to swallow for the average propaganda victim, i.e. "the masses". I think I got it in 2008 when Alex Jones was leading his brown shirts shouting about the "New World Order" into NYC memorial. Lost cause as a prime focus. But don't "worry", the insurance files are filled to the brinks and the game will "soon" come to a place where you will have to worry if justice will go grainual enough to reach you, "debunker".

Last edited by Loss Leader; 12th March 2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typo in -> it
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th March 2018, 04:41 PM   #2
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
https://i.imgur.com/RlIO9Jo.gif

Chemtrails are a rare occasion of a "conspiracy theory" that can be investigated by everybody under NATO skies.

9/11 "truth" has not "died out", in fact your president is "a truther", who knows like everybody who paid attention that this truth is just too hard to swallow for the average propaganda victim, i.e. "the masses". I think I got it in 2008 when Alex Jones was leading his brown shirts shouting about the "New World Order" into NYC memorial. Lost cause as a prime focus. But don't "worry", the insurance files are filled to the brinks and the game will "soon" come to a place where you will have to worry if justice will go grainual enough to reach you, "debunker".
The current POTUS is a pathological liar and extreme narcissist - so yeah, he makes a perfect "Truther".
Old 10th March 2018, 05:25 PM   #3
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
The current POTUS is a pathological liar and extreme narcissist - so yeah, he makes a perfect "Truther".
He likes Alex Jones, does CE like Alex Jones too?

What, he lies? Does that make CIC, the LIC?

Paik was pointing to the Official Flight path, and CIT are idiots misleading morons who can't think for themselves.

Who can translate this claptrap. Is it a case of wishful projection.
Quote:

We only have >300,000,000 possible/future possible Presidential candidates, and this one lost the popular vote by ~3,000,000 - it makes him an unaware he is the minority party president who thinks Alex Jones is great.

"truth" does that mean CE knows 9/11 truth is a scam? Is CE a chemtrail believer. Jets are spreading a known killer, dihydrogen monoxide. I have spread dihydrogen monoxide from Okinawa to Diego Garcia, to Perth AU, past 60 south, byt Norway past 60 north, all the back to Saudi Arabia.

Dihydrogen monoxide, chemtrails, who knew.

"a truther", doesn't that mean a big liar.

Last edited by beachnut; 10th March 2018 at 05:32 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 01:59 AM   #4
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
9/11 "truth" has not "died out", in fact your president is "a truther", who knows like everybody who paid attention that this truth is just too hard to swallow for the average propaganda victim, i.e. "the masses"..
Oh really?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.69b4ee7dc5d9

Please quote anything Trump has said about 9/11 to support this idea of yours.
Old 11th March 2018, 06:26 AM   #5
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Oh really?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.69b4ee7dc5d9

Please quote anything Trump has said about 9/11 to support this idea of yours.
Was it a hoax when Trump signed something by AE911TRUTH?

https://911debunkers.blogspot.com/20...1-truther.html
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 06:58 AM   #6
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post

Holding out an AE911T flyer when Trump went by in an autograph line, then claiming it proves he supports the 9/11 truth movement, is as low as the movement's sunk now, is it?

I'm amazed you're not embarrassed to post this.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 07:50 AM   #7
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

So is 911 truth supposed to be embarrassed by this, or trump, or both?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 08:24 AM   #8
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Holding out an AE911T flyer when Trump went by in an autograph line, then claiming it proves he supports the 9/11 truth movement, is as low as the movement's sunk now, is it?

I'm amazed you're not embarrassed to post this.

Dave
Did I say "Trump is a WTC demolition theorist and here's the proof"? No. I asked if he signed one of AE911TRUTH's pamphlets. Damn.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 10:57 AM   #9
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Tweet him, ask him. If Trump believes 9/11 truth claims, it is proof 9/11 truth claims are real fake news. The problem comes if he starts calling 9/11 truth claim "fake news". oops

Last edited by beachnut; 11th March 2018 at 10:58 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 11:13 AM   #10
benthamitemetric
Muse

Did I say "Trump is a WTC demolition theorist and here's the proof"? No. I asked if he signed one of AE911TRUTH's pamphlets. Damn.
Who cares? Do you think he even knew what he was signing?

Back in reality, Trump actually was heckled by fraudster Rick Shaddock during the campaign: https://www.infowars.com/911-truther...ampaign-event/

Quote:
Rick Shaddock is an activist for 9/11 Truth and the co-founder of the Association of Nine Eleven Truth Activists. After Shaddock was able to gain access to the press room, he asked Trump a question that left the billionaire confused and dumbfounded. “As a builder of many skyscrapers, you know they’re built to be strong,” Shaddock asked Trump, before saying “Many people have questions about how those towers came down.” “The World Trade Center?” Trump responded with confusion. After Shaddock simply answered with a “yeah,” Trump rolled his eyes, and asked, “Is this guy some kind of conspiracy guy?
Trump isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and it's no wonder he couldn't quickly grasp what would happen when a commercial airliner crashes into a skyscraper, and it's also no wonder he signed thousands of things at campaign rallies without looking at them closely, but even he isn't dull enough to believe 9-11 truth nonsense 17 years later.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 12:26 PM   #11
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Did I say "Trump is a WTC demolition theorist and here's the proof"? No.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 11th March 2018, 12:35 PM   #12
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Hahahahahahaha!
Trump was 4 miles away from the WTC, but he saw bombs. Too funny!
Old 11th March 2018, 01:54 PM   #13
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Wow, someong who lied 2000 times in one year is your support for moronic fantasy of 9/11 truth. CIT were idiots, and Paik was pointing to the real flight path of 77. 9/11 truth is bogus, it does not mean anti-war and other BS is bogus.

9/11 truth is only lies. 16 years of moronic claptrap. Not a surprize Trump, the minority president, says idiotic things, he does it daily.

More evidence why you fell for CIT lies. Or is this a parody on 9/11 truth nonsense.
Old 11th March 2018, 02:13 PM   #14
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Basically trump is saying the buildings were so robust that a even a bomb couldn’t bring them down, so it had to be a bomb.

Yup, I’d say that’s stupid enough to qualify him as a 9/11 truther.

Laughing my ass off as Trump's brown shirts are rounded up, one by one.
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 02:20 PM   #15
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Basically trump is saying the buildings were so robust that a even a bomb couldn’t bring them down, so it had to be a bomb.

WTF does this have to do with the topic of the thread?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 03:12 PM   #16
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Yeah, yeah, you were just saying things at random and it was never meant to support the idea that Trump is a truther, so no fair suggesting you were.

As usual, you're arguing like a five-year-old.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 05:02 PM   #17
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post

On the day of the attacks? Granted, Trump knows the basics of office buildings better than laymen, but he is not a structural engineer. Remember, the tube-in-tube design of the Twin Towers was not common even in 2001.

ETA: As for Gage, color me unsurprised. The whole 9-11 Truth thing is about where Pearl Harbor Truth was around 1958. He knows he's going to spend the rest of his life competing with Bigfoot enthusiasts, reincarnation experts and psychic detectives. Might as well embrace it.

Last edited by Brainster; 11th March 2018 at 05:10 PM.
Brainster is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 07:49 PM   #18
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

LOLOLOL!!!

Really is this all you have left? Oh wow.

Pick a new hobby, you clearly suck at this one.
Old 13th March 2018, 01:59 AM   #19
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I AGREE
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Hahahahahahaha!
Trump was 4 miles away from the WTC, but he saw bombs. Too funny!
Actually, what Trump said was that he found it hard to believe that only planes and jet fuel could cause that much damage, and he speculated that the planes were loaded with bombs. I'm not sure he said he saw bombs, at least I didn't see anything in that video where he said that.
CE, congratulations. You have linked to a video in which Trump states the WTC was brought down by plane impacts, possibly with the aid of bombs in the planes, by terrorists, with no CD involved at all. You have thus disproved your own claim that he is a truther. Well done.
You may also have missed the video in MicahJava's link, in which Trump calls for the release of the infamous 28 pages, which he says would incriminate the Saudis. Another nice piece of self-debunking.
Old 13th March 2018, 03:40 AM   #20
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Trump famously claimed that muslims cheered in New Jersey when the towers were destroyed. Obviously, he thinks muslims take the blame for 9/11.

Trump famously blamed Clinton for not taking out OBL before 9/11 - apparently, Trump believes OBL did 9/11.

Trump famously accused Bush the Lesser for failing to heed the secret services' warnings that islamists planned a terror attack - it seems almost as if Trump believes islamist terrorists did 9/11!
Old 13th March 2018, 06:33 AM   #21
pgimeno
Illuminator

Too much cognitive dissonance at a time to be able to digest the facts.

Only time can make truthers realize their mistake, if anything. I guess we'll start to see them either call Trump a traitor at some point, or make up excuses to exculpate him for not taking action.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2018, 06:41 AM   #22
ahhell
Illuminator

For me, a "truther" has to be invested in the theory. Someone who's a true believer. If trump has any truther tendencies, he's more like the guy who saw a video on youtube and is all, "but there are still questions man!"
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 08:17 AM   #23
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I could respect a real Truther, they don't exist Any more, haven't seen them in ages, I can't respect a Twoofer, and I certainly can't respect a liar Like the one currently in the Oval Office.
Conspiracy theorist not Truther, never Truther to dignified a name for Trump.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 08:54 AM   #24
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Trump famously claimed that muslims cheered in New Jersey when the towers were destroyed. Obviously, he thinks muslims take the blame for 9/11.

Trump famously blamed Clinton for not taking out OBL before 9/11 - apparently, Trump believes OBL did 9/11.

Trump famously accused Bush the Lesser for failing to heed the secret services' warnings that islamists planned a terror attack - it seems almost as if Trump believes islamist terrorists did 9/11!
This is perhaps a bit off topic, but I remember when Clinton tried unsuccessfully to take out Bin Laden, a lot of Republicans accused him of doing it to divert attention away from the Lewinsky affair.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 09:06 AM   #25
ahhell
Illuminator

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
This is perhaps a bit off topic, but I remember when Clinton tried unsuccessfully to take out Bin Laden, a lot of Republicans accused him of doing it to divert attention away from the Lewinsky affair.
You mean the aspirin factory? I vaguely remember a story about him not going after Bin Laden for fear of collateral damage though.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 09:22 AM   #26
Belz...
Fiend God

9/11 "truth" has not "died out", in fact your president is "a truther", who knows like everybody who paid attention that this truth is just too hard to swallow for the average propaganda victim, i.e. "the masses".

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 04:22 PM   #27
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Oh I am sure we would have a Trump-tweet to that effect if Twitter had already existed back then
Old 15th March 2018, 05:28 PM   #28
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Trump believes only whatever the last person who spoke to him told him. With the attention span and cerebral power and loyalty quotient of a goldfish, he is only in it for what benefit he can get right now. So if he was asked by a Twoofer if he was a twoofer and there's votes or money or publicity in it, then sure - Trump will be a twoofer...at least for the next few minutes until he has to tweet something.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 07:23 PM   #29
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

With Trump in charge of 9/11 truth, the movement of idiotic lies, he would fire everyone. 9/11 truth would not exist, after the stable genius took over.

Trump and CIT, idiots for life.
Old 16th March 2018, 09:50 AM   #30
fuelair
Banned

In Trump there is no truth. And truthers do nothing but trump (where trump has the meaning of fart).
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 05:38 AM   #31
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
With Trump in charge of 9/11 truth, the movement of idiotic lies, he would fire everyone. 9/11 truth would not exist, after the stable genius took over.

Trump and CIT, idiots for life.
The word is insane when I hear you say this about a Republican president, but I doubt Trump could ever actually be called Real Republican.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2018, 10:02 AM   #32
pgimeno
Illuminator

But don't "worry", the insurance files are filled to the brinks and the game will "soon" come to a place where you will have to worry if justice will go grainual enough to reach you, "debunker".
It's been almost half a year. How "soon" is "soon"?

Should I start "worry"ing already? How granular (if that's what you mean) is justice going, and where can we see the results so far?

Maybe it's too "soon". If so, I'll ask again in another half year.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2018, 01:35 PM   #33
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
It's been almost half a year. How "soon" is "soon"?

Should I start "worry"ing already? How granular (if that's what you mean) is justice going, and where can we see the results so far?

Maybe it's too "soon". If so, I'll ask again in another half year.
Hell, we have been hearing "the truth will be coming out soon" for 17 years....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2018, 02:15 PM   #34
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

The word "truth" and the name "Trump" are pretty much polar opposites - the question would be better framed as :

"Does Donald Trump believe stupid ******"

That would be a yes.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 12:07 AM   #35
Richard the G
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
The word "truth" and the name "Trump" are pretty much polar opposites - the question would be better framed as :

"Does Donald Trump believe stupid ******"

That would be a yes.
I agree:

But Trump is pretty desperate now and he needs a distraction. Given the choices of war or truth I would prefer he comes out as a truther. I bet you that we will find Comey and Muller were responsible for 9/11.
Richard the G is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 12:09 AM   #36
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Regarding the nature of 'Truth', Ex New York Mayor/current Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani floated a new meme on Sunday:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...acts-orwellian

Quote:
When the definitive history of Donald Trump’s presidency comes to be written, many years hence, 11.02am on Sunday 19 August 2018 will surely be granted a special mention.

It was the moment when the phrase was coined that might be said to sum up the spirit of the Trump era: “Truth isn’t truth.”
Quote:
In a world that has given us “fake news”, “enemy of the people” and – infamously and also to a disbelieving Todd – Kellyanne Conway’s “alternative facts”, Trump’s war on reality had just found its jingle.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 12:55 AM   #37
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Obviously, we have to take a popular vote before we can classify something as "True" or "False". We are living in a Democracy, after all!
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 05:50 AM   #38
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Obviously, we have to take a popular vote before we can classify something as "True" or "False". We are living in a Democracy, after all!
So far, at any rate. Someone should explain to Trump that "one man, one vote" doesn't mean he should be trying so hard to be that one man.

Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 07:06 AM   #39
pgimeno
Illuminator

The video that CE linked contained a domain name at the end: http://trumpcommission.org/

They seem to be putting a lot of blind trust on a compulsive liar.

(And spreading lies at the same time)

Edit: As is often the case with Rick's domains, this one seems to be temporarily unavailable. Here's an alternative link:

http://aneta.org/trumpcommission%5Forg/

Edit2: Archived for posterity: http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Faneta.org%2Ftrumpcommission %255Forg%2F&date=2018-08-23

Last edited by pgimeno; 23rd August 2018 at 07:35 AM.
Old 20th November 2018, 03:03 PM   #40
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Trump tweeted yesterday:
Originally Posted by PDJT
Of course we should have captured Osama Bin Laden long before we did. I pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the attack on the World Trade Center. President Clinton famously missed his shot. We paid Pakistan Billions of Dollars & they never told us he was living there. Fools!..
Can any Trumpist Truther construe this any other than Trump inplying that OBL was a mastermind of 9/11? I.e. "official story" got that part right?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories