IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 27th September 2020, 03:47 AM   #41
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
There is no evidence capable of convincing any of you, so whatís the difference?
Completely untrue. The "evidence" you have presented has been shown to be laughably inadequate. Each time this has been done, you have simply ignored it and carried on with your obviously flawed claims.
Let me put the same point to you: given the evidence that has been presented, why have you not been convinced that so many of your claims were mistaken?
Old 27th September 2020, 04:46 AM   #42
Arcade22
Philosopher

There is no evidence capable of convincing any of you, so whatís the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want people to believe your ridiculous and outlandish claims the burden is on you. Given just how incredibly ridiculous the claims you are making are, it's going to take a whole lot more than just grasping at straws.

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 06:06 AM   #43
eerok
Quixoticist

Why do you keep saying that? Unambiguous, objective evidence would convince all of us. You just don't have any.
Old 27th September 2020, 07:22 AM   #44
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Found it...
It's amazing how easy it is to fool people who think they're too clever to be fooled. Every shyster, con-man and prophet knows that the best way to lead the rubes around by the nose is to tell them how smart they are for believing what they're told. You can make a handsome profit selling crap sandwiches as long as you label them "FOR SMART PEOPLE ONLY".
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by Foster Zygote; 27th September 2020 at 07:27 AM.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 07:40 AM   #45
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Sure there is. DNA evidence would be nice, witness statements, recordings of said events would also work. Got any of that?

So In other words, the results of a full investigation and forensic analyses that you are unwilling to make for lack of cause. Lol.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 07:46 AM   #46
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Completely untrue. The "evidence" you have presented has been shown to be laughably inadequate. Each time this has been done, you have simply ignored it and carried on with your obviously flawed claims.
Let me put the same point to you: given the evidence that has been presented, why have you not been convinced that so many of your claims were mistaken?

Iím just shooting the **** here. I havenít presented a fraction of the evidence that Iíve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole, and Iím not going to. I should probably have rephrased the question: what and how much evidence would be required for you to become even remotely suspicious?

Unlike you, I am willing to admit the possibility that Iím mistaken, however, like I said, I have seen too much circumstantial evidence that something is going on, and where there is an inordinate amount of smoke, there is usually fire.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:17 AM   #47
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

So In other words, the results of a full investigation and forensic analyses that you are unwilling to make for lack of cause. Lol.

I'm sorry, did you just suggest that Craig4 should perform a "full investigation and forensic analyses" to disprove your claims? Talk about shifting the burden of proof.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:20 AM   #48
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

But your work isn't good enough to show cause.

ETA: Though I have investigated federal crimes professionally, I would not presume do so as a private citizen lacking the resources.

Last edited by Craig4; 27th September 2020 at 08:21 AM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:23 AM   #49
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Iím just shooting the **** here. I havenít presented a fraction of the evidence that Iíve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole, and Iím not going to. I should probably have rephrased the question: what and how much evidence would be required for you to become even remotely suspicious?

Unlike you, I am willing to admit the possibility that Iím mistaken, however, like I said, I have seen too much circumstantial evidence that something is going on, and where there is an inordinate amount of smoke, there is usually fire.

Surfing the internet does not an investigation make.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:24 AM   #50
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
I'm sorry, did you just suggest that Craig4 should perform a "full investigation and forensic analyses" to disprove your claims? Talk about shifting the burden of proof.
Didn't you know that everyone has to do their own research, preferably on YouTube? The all-powerful cabal of Satanic elites hasn't noticed the internet yet, so that's the only way to find out the truth. /s

Tippit has apparently done all the necessary investigation, but he won't show it to us. That's almost as good as a dog eating your homework.

Last edited by eerok; 27th September 2020 at 08:25 AM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:24 AM   #51
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

I havenít presented a fraction of the evidence that Iíve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole, and Iím not going to.
Add in "sheeple" and you'll fill my bingo card.
Old 27th September 2020, 08:33 AM   #52
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

I have some evidence that Trump sexually abused minors - want to investigate?
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 08:45 AM   #53
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

I’m just shooting the **** here."
No ****.

Quote:
I haven’t presented a fraction of the evidence...
0/1 isn't really a fraction. It's just zero.

Quote:
...that I’ve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole...
"Down the rabbit hole" is an interesting metaphor. In Carroll's writings, the rabbit hole led to a fantastic, imaginary world of talking animals, animated playing cards and magical potions. In real life, rabbit holes typically lead to rabbit crap. They're occasionally good if you have a taste for something as ordinary as rabbit, but they aren't known for producing world-altering revelations.

Quote:
...and I’m not going to.
In childhood, everyone knew that one kid who would make outlandish claims and then refuse to back them up - like the fat kid on the playground declaring his expertise in jiu jitsu, but then saying that no one was worthy of seeing him demonstrate said abilities.

You're not going to because you can't.

Quote:
I should probably have rephrased the question: what and how much evidence would be required for you to become even remotely suspicious?
As stated before, more than zero. Are you even going to comment on Matthew Ellard's links?

Quote:
Unlike you, I am willing to admit the possibility that I’m mistaken...
No one here has claimed that they are infallible. You are simply engaging in deflection to distract from your failure to provide any actual evidence. If you are genuinely willing to admit error, then address Matthew Ellard's links.

Quote:
...however, like I said, I have seen too much circumstantial evidence that something is going on, and where there is an amount of smoke, there is usually fire.
So you have seen "circumstantial evidence", but no direct evidence. In other words, you've seen a lot of things that you can hammer to fit and paint to match into your narrative, and a lot of unsubstantiated claims from, frankly, ludicrous sources, but nothing that can actually prove anything.

Last edited by Foster Zygote; 27th September 2020 at 08:48 AM.
Old 27th September 2020, 08:47 AM   #54
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Didn't you know that everyone has to do their own research, preferably on YouTube? The all-powerful cabal of Satanic elites hasn't noticed the internet yet, so that's the only way to find out the truth. /s

Tippit has apparently done all the necessary investigation, but he won't show it to us. That's almost as good as a dog eating your homework.
Every flat earther and Apollo denier knows how to deploy the "I'm not here to do your research for you" smoke bomb.
Old 27th September 2020, 10:05 AM   #55
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Iím just shooting the **** here. I havenít presented a fraction of the evidence that Iíve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole, and Iím not going to.
Given the quality of the "evidence" you have presented so far, that refusal to provide more comes as something of a relief.
However, that's not the point. The point was that what you have presented so far has been fairly conclusively shown to be false- and you have not acknowledged that.

I should probably have rephrased the question: what and how much evidence would be required for you to become even remotely suspicious?
Something that was actually true.

I
Unlike you, I am willing to admit the possibility that Iím mistaken,
Firstly, you paint me as someone unwilling to change their mind. This is not only not based on any evidence from this thread, it is also untrue, as a better reading of my posting history would show. Had you bothered to check, that is.
Secondly, you yourself have displayed no willingness at all to change your mind.
Let me refresh your memory:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No arrests made? False.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/...fourth-suspect

Prove things have changed at the BBC? Easy, and I'm surprised you missed the fallout from that scandal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35657868

Now, as for my proving that the BBC is not covering up another paedophile scandal, well, true justice works on the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven. There are, as far as I'm aware, no victims coming forward, no allegations coming from BBC insiders, and the changes they have made to their culture and their procedures should ensure transparency and protection of the vulnerable. There is, therefore, no evidence of a cover-up, nor of any reason why the BBC staff would do that.
You are trying to shift the burden of proof, and I'm not having that. If you have evidence for your claim, please present it. Otherwise, sans evidence, your claim is not worth consideration.
As a final point, you are tarring the staff at the BBC with a very unpleasant brush. How would you like it if someone made those accusations about you?
In fact. now I come to think of it:
Can you prove you are not covering up paedophilia?

The evidence is damning?

"Britain's worst troll" is your damning evidence?
Good lord.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rents-13848309

If you have anything else, like actual evidence, then, once again, I invite you to share it. Otherwise, claim dismissed again. (Hitchens Razor).

Citation needed. Yet another unsupported claim.

Good lord.
No, I know your nickname isn't Bubba. My question wasn't directed to you. It was directed to the forum member who goes by the name 'Bubba'. That's why I said 'Bubba', because I was talking to Bubba. Glad I could clear that up for you.

"Prove that I'm worthy"???
Get over yourself.
You can't complain that no-one will believe you when you refuse to support your claims. You are, as you say, free to post what you want to post, but I am free to reject everything you say if you can't or won't provide evidence for it.
That, old chap, is how scepticism works.
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Oh god, this again?

The Haut Carenne was a children's home, so it stands to reason children were most likely abused there. It's documented Saville visited the place at least once so it's at least hypothetically possible that he molested one or more children while he visited.

But the allegations about "blood", remains, and "instruments of torture" was thoroughly debunked at the time. Aside from human baby-teeth - which you'd expect to find on the site of a children's home - the only other human bones recovered at Haut Carenne were found to be over 300 years old.

This is actually a case that illustrates how damaging this confabulating and fantasizing can actually be. All of the hype and focus on the sensational claims by the local police about shackles and parts of skulls and blood being found, when those claims were soundly shown to be false, by association tainted that department's entire investigation, which began with credible claims by actual victims - none of whom, again (and my god this is such a weird trend), ever said anything about occult rituals or children being killed or eaten, or anything else wildly sensational.
You keep doing this. "We're not just talking about mere abuse, we're talking about ritual killing and cannibalism! Supporting evidence: this case in which absolutely no allegations of ritual abuse or cannibalism were ever made!"

A forensic investigation WAS done on the bones.

The forensic investigation concluded all of the bones were over 100 years old. And the request by the family representative to take some specific bones and have them re-analyzed by a private lab of the family's choosing, was granted.

Who - of course - never said anything about ritual killings or cannibalism. These cases and claims you keep linking are simply not backing you up, Tippit. You're taking completely mundane cases and theories of kidnappings or abuse and rewriting them to add a bunch of Halloween campfire-story horsecrap that they didn't start out with.
I can't stop laughing..... it was a complete fabricated story by the same bloke who fooled Bubba..

"Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this weekís latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. The woman was the fourth eyewitness to give accounts about these human hunting parties of the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network"

As Snopes Explains
The answer is that this story was completely fabricated; and the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ), also known as the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), is a non-existent entity.nothing more than a ďone-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common lawĒ:

Snopes / "FALSE"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hunting-license/

I think Tippit should stop posting until he determines if he has any evidence at all that isn't from insane one person blogs.
Several instances where your claims were comprehensively shot down.
I have noticed no change of stance from you at all.
Do you now accept that these claims of yours were in error?

however, like I said, I have seen too much circumstantial evidence that something is going on, and where there is an inordinate amount of smoke, there is usually fire.
And so we go back to the same, weary old conspiratorial pareidolia. You fill your head with unsupported rumours, then, rather than admit that it's all bilge, you continue to assert that, because the uniformed and the unscrupulous are saying things, those things must be true.
The 'fire' is not actual, real-life satanic paedophile cults, against which Trump is valiantly struggling. The fire is internet trolls, whose output you seem to uncritically accept. Westminster, Hampstead and all the rest- lies. Pure and simple. And the people who told those lies are really, really nasty.

To repeat, and not for the first time: if you have any solid evidence of the veracity of the QAnon claims, or similar, then I will obviously accept it, and join in the ensuing chorus of disapproval. All you need to do is the same: go with the evidence, not with your pre-determined ideology.
Old 27th September 2020, 10:35 AM   #56
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Why do you keep saying that? Unambiguous, objective evidence would convince all of us. You just don't have any.
He says it because he is self-consciously projecting. He will refuse any evidence that positively proves his claims wrong and assumes as a result that's just how everyone operates.

For example, the bones found at the Teutonic College. When introducing the topic, his wording suggested he was unaware that a forensic test had been completed on the bones - which to be fair is understandable, as the results came out only and a half month ago and were not exceptionally widely-reported, outside of Catholic news media. They were certainly not reported in conspiracy-theory media. Nevertheless, a team of forensic experts concluded that the bones were over 100 years old. Being made aware of this now, Tippit's instinct will be to reject the findings of the forensic team and insinuate without evidence that they were faked, altered, or influenced by the Evil Cabal somehow and therefore can be disregarded. This is the very thing he accuses everyone else here of doing.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 11:15 AM   #57
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

He says it because he is self-consciously projecting. He will refuse any evidence that positively proves his claims wrong and assumes as a result that's just how everyone operates.

For example, the bones found at the Teutonic College. When introducing the topic, his wording suggested he was unaware that a forensic test had been completed on the bones - which to be fair is understandable, as the results came out only and a half month ago and were not exceptionally widely-reported, outside of Catholic news media. They were certainly not reported in conspiracy-theory media. Nevertheless, a team of forensic experts concluded that the bones were over 100 years old. Being made aware of this now, Tippit's instinct will be to reject the findings of the forensic team and insinuate without evidence that they were faked, altered, or influenced by the Evil Cabal somehow and therefore can be disregarded. This is the very thing he accuses everyone else here of doing.
Basically, confirmation bias on a plate.
Old 27th September 2020, 11:21 AM   #58
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Watch the documentary ďSun, Sea and SatanĒ about Haut de la Garenne, on the Isle of Jersey, where numerous bones of children, bloodstains, and instruments of torture were uncovered. Yes, Jimmy Saville is connected. No, you are not worth a link.

It makes perfect logical sense that serial pedophiles would use murder to destroy witnesses, and cannibalism is just one extra step once a psychopath has committed down that dark path. There are plenty of historical accounts of the cannibalistic rape and murder of children going as far back as the Incan empire. The human nature of elites has not changed, youíre just living in a bubble.

It wouldn't matter if you posted the link anyway. Most of us have the good sense not to click Q links.
Old 27th September 2020, 12:27 PM   #59
RolandRat
Muse

Satanic, cannibalistic rituals on Jersey and teens being sent to Mars to be used as sex slaves. Must qualify as one of the stranger threads I've read.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 01:26 PM   #60
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

If you had ever been involved in actual investigation of abuse, you would know that the ideas you are posting are nonsense.

Because I have and I know for a fact the ideas you are posting here are, in fact, nonsense.

And before you demand that I provide detail, if you had ever been involved in actual investigation of abuse, you would know exactly why I cannot reveal any details of any case I have been involved in investigating, or even any case of which details I am aware.

Obviously.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 01:37 PM   #61
catsmate
No longer the 1

The pedovores are real.
So you'll be providing evidence for this one of your idiotic claims?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 01:42 PM   #62
catsmate
No longer the 1

Watch the documentary ďSun, Sea and SatanĒ
By the nutter Bill Maloney

about Haut de la Garenne, on the Isle of Jersey, where numerous bones of children, bloodstains, and instruments of torture were uncovered. Yes, Jimmy Saville is connected. No, you are not worth a link.
Of course....
A shambolic and incompetent investigation. But I;m sure you'll be supporting your claims of satanism and cannibalism.....
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 01:47 PM   #63
sackett
Philosopher

Just stop that!

Found it.

Bubba provided "evidence" of Satanic child rape from
The International Tribunal for Natural Justice which turned out to be one bloke pretending to be a prosecutor, who claimed children were being sent to Mars as sex slaves. It was a completely bogus blog that fooled Bubba.

Bubba's Claim
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=3081

The reality
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=3084

Meanwhile Tippit make a similar specific claim
""Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this weekís latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. The woman was the fourth eyewitness to give accounts about these human hunting parties of the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network"

Which is also from one bloke's blog pretending to be a court, this time called the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) (Snopes) "and the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ), also known as the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), is a non-existent entity.nothing more than a ďone-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common lawĒ:

Both stories are 100% bogus inventions on blogs and both Bubba and Tippit refuse to provide any alternative evidence for their bogus and debunked claims
Yes, you stop that, Master Ellard!

You know we aren't worthy of even one link, and you go and post that

that

that

that AVALANCHE of posts!

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 01:55 PM   #64
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Found it.

Bubba provided "evidence" of Satanic child rape from
The International Tribunal for Natural Justice [color="navy"]which turned out to be one bloke pretending to be a prosecutor, who claimed children were being sent to Mars as sex slaves.
I am actually curious why anyone still falls for that stack of ****.

After all, The International Tribunal for Natural Justice isn't even real.

Just browse the ITNJ website and anyone can see how bananas they are.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 02:18 PM   #65
Tippit
Illuminator

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation? Could it be the hundreds of bizarre and inappropriate instagram images featuring childless gay male associates of James Alefantis posing with young children, babies, and money? The inexplicable comments on these images denoting sexual attraction, and or referring to babies as "whores" and "retards"? Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)? What about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time? Nothing to see there, right? Could it be the Comet Ping Pong house band Heavy Breathing, whose front man (woman?) made overt references to pedophilia, and whose music videos contained overt pedo imagery and references? This "band" could have done the soundtrack for the movie 8mm. All of this merely scratches the surface. I suppose none of this raises an eyebrow in the "mind" of the pseudo-skeptic.

- Herbert Spencer

Last edited by zooterkin; 28th September 2020 at 05:38 AM.
Old 27th September 2020, 02:40 PM   #66
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation? Could it be the hundreds of bizarre and inappropriate instagram images featuring childless gay male associates of James Alefantis posing with young children, babies, and money? The inexplicable comments on these images denoting sexual attraction, and or referring to babies as "whores" and "retards"? Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)? What about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time? Nothing to see there, right? Could it be the Comet Ping Pong house band Heavy Breathing, whose front man (woman?) made overt references to pedophilia, and whose music videos contained overt pedo imagery and references? This "band" could have done the soundtrack for the movie 8mm. All of this merely scratches the surface. I suppose none of this raises an eyebrow in the "mind" of the pseudo-skeptic.

Find the basement.

Last edited by zooterkin; 28th September 2020 at 05:39 AM.
Old 27th September 2020, 02:41 PM   #67
Arcade22
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Satanic, cannibalistic rituals on Jersey and teens being sent to Mars to be used as sex slaves. Must qualify as one of the stranger threads I've read.
I hope I'm not the only one who gets the impression that these people are plagiarizing bad erotic novels.

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 02:45 PM   #68
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation?
An actual basement as claimed by the CT folks.

Could it be the hundreds of bizarre and inappropriate instagram images featuring childless gay male associates of James Alefantis posing with young children, babies, and money?
It's called art. Ever heard of it?

The inexplicable comments on these images denoting sexual attraction, and or referring to babies as "whores" and "retards"?
False, unless you have evidence.

Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)?
False unless you have evidence.

What about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time?
People have strange hobbies. So what?

Nothing to see there, right?
Right. Oddball has odd hobby. So what? Besides, you have provided no evidence for a single bit of it. You merely believe it because YOUTUBE told you so.

Could it be the Comet Ping Pong house band Heavy Breathing, whose front man (woman?) made overt references to pedophilia, and whose music videos contained overt pedo imagery and references?
Evidence or it never happened.

This "band" could have done the soundtrack for the movie 8mm.
Any composer could have done any soundtrack. So what?

All of this merely scratches the surface.
And none of it has evidence at all.

I suppose none of this raises an eyebrow in the "mind" of the pseudo-skeptic.
Why should it. The whole thing is baloney.

Want me to answer that honestly? Perhaps not.

So what is your experience of real child abuse?

0, that's how much.

Last edited by zooterkin; 28th September 2020 at 05:39 AM.
Old 27th September 2020, 02:49 PM   #69
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
I hope I'm not the only one who gets the impression that these people are plagiarizing bad erotic novels.
Personally, I find it rather creepy because I get to deal with the real thing. The notion that there are people in the world that really fantasise about this stuff grosses me out.

Old 27th September 2020, 02:50 PM   #70
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I looked and see no evidence that "Heavy Breathing" is the Comet Ping Pong house band or that it even has a house band.

ETA: They haven't been booked at Comet Ping Pong this year. The website has all the booked live shows, including the Covid 19 cancelled shows.

Last edited by Craig4; 27th September 2020 at 02:53 PM.
Old 27th September 2020, 03:13 PM   #71
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I looked and see no evidence that "Heavy Breathing" is the Comet Ping Pong house band or that it even has a house band.

ETA: They haven't been booked at Comet Ping Pong this year. The website has all the booked live shows, including the Covid 19 cancelled shows.
Of course not. Because the entire "pizzagate" malarkey is fantasy from start to finish. What did you expect?

The real deal is scary. Why do you think those of us manning the phones have a backup team of counsellors just for us? It can be horrific.

I have to take care because of minors/confidentiality considerations, but I can tell you that there are two main groups of perps.

1. Family members (by far the largest group of perps)
2. Religious pastors/priests/etc

Wanna know what I have never found? A worldwide imaginary satanic child eating pedo-ring. Nor have any of my colleagues. Nor has anyone. Nobody.

We are aware of the occasional isolated local group. That happens but is rather rare. And as odd as ****. That is really freaky.

Cannibal satanist cabals? Nope.

Old 27th September 2020, 03:48 PM   #72
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

I havenít presented a fraction of the evidence that Iíve seen after years of digging down the rabbit hole.
You have only presented two bits of evidence, both of which have been thoroughly debunked by simple research by skeptics on a skeptic forum. However, most damning is that your "Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network" story from the "International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)" which is a totally fabricated story from one bloke that was debunked by Snopes years ago.

This suggests you simply copy bogus stories here from bogus websites.

That is why you refuse to provide any evidence. You already know your little stories are rubbish.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 03:52 PM   #73
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Tippit could have, at a squeeze, introduced Kuru disease from cannibalism in Papua New Guinea. However that was not Satanist worship but rather eating your enemy to acquire their hunting skills.

We studied this in Anthropological prehistory at Sydney University
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2020, 04:34 PM   #74
Axxman300
Illuminator

Interacting with you guys is like interacting with a baying mob of triggered hyenas. But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation? Could it be the hundreds of bizarre and inappropriate instagram images featuring childless gay male associates of James Alefantis posing with young children, babies, and money? The inexplicable comments on these images denoting sexual attraction, and or referring to babies as "whores" and "retards"? Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)? What about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time? Nothing to see there, right? Could it be the Comet Ping Pong house band Heavy Breathing, whose front man (woman?) made overt references to pedophilia, and whose music videos contained overt pedo imagery and references? This "band" could have done the soundtrack for the movie 8mm. All of this merely scratches the surface. I suppose none of this raises an eyebrow in the "mind" of the pseudo-skeptic.

What say you, hyenas?
I say not one single thing you've listed here counts as evidence. Right-wing homophobes and redneck art interpretation does not constitute justification for a search warrant.

Pizzagate was an 8chan scam picked up by losers on Reddit.
Old 27th September 2020, 04:52 PM   #75
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Tippit could have, at a squeeze, introduced Kuru disease from cannibalism in Papua New Guinea. However that was not Satanist worship but rather eating your enemy to acquire their hunting skills.

We studied this in Anthropological prehistory at Sydney University
Tippit could have introduced evidence of any of his claims. He chose to decline. So I choose to not believe a word of it unless and until Tippit even starts handing up the evidence. Then I might start to assess it.

But bear in mind that I have experience in this field. So I will be carefully watching, and if it does not measure up, I will not be a happy poster. We already have the daft "pizzagate" festival of no evidence of anything. Imagine my current feelings on the matter at hand. I am not kindly disposed to those who use victims as tools for an ideology. Ever.

Old 27th September 2020, 05:06 PM   #76
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Tippit could have introduced evidence of any of his claims. He chose to decline.
I would think that his "evidence" is fabricated or from people reworking fictional stories from history.

My father was a psychiatrist and commissioner of corrective services in NSW, Australia. Family sunday lunches were spent talking about serial killers. Perhaps the most famous early movie about a child serial killer would be Fritz Lang's "M" (1931) and where we first get the actor Peter Lorre.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M 2.jpg (5.1 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg M1.jpg (9.5 KB, 141 views)
Old 27th September 2020, 07:12 PM   #77
eerok
Quixoticist

But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation?
A crime would be the normal precursor to an investigation. In this case there doesn't seem to be one.
Old 27th September 2020, 07:50 PM   #78
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

InWhat about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time?
Get you BS stories right. This was originally a Q-Anon claim that ..........

"Two of Alefantis's Instagram friends have made a living making coffins. One even founded a coffin company and a "burial association"."
https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmo...ames-alefantis

You added "children" , added "spare time" and forgot to mention this was meant to be on Instagram.

Show us the original Instagram page or run away from providing evidence again.
Old 28th September 2020, 03:08 AM   #79
RedStapler

These sneaky pedovores, committing their crimes in broad daylight.

Last edited by zooterkin; 28th September 2020 at 05:41 AM. Reason: removed a sentence
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 03:31 AM   #80
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Of course not. Because the entire "pizzagate" malarkey is fantasy from start to finish. What did you expect?

The real deal is scary. Why do you think those of us manning the phones have a backup team of counsellors just for us? It can be horrific.

I have to take care because of minors/confidentiality considerations, but I can tell you that there are two main groups of perps.

1. Family members (by far the largest group of perps)
2. Religious pastors/priests/etc

Wanna know what I have never found? A worldwide imaginary satanic child eating pedo-ring. Nor have any of my colleagues. Nor has anyone. Nobody.

We are aware of the occasional isolated local group. That happens but is rather rare. And as odd as ****. That is really freaky.

Very much this!

That covers all the sexual abuse of children I encountered in 30-odd years of working in CAMHS, what I knew from social workers and child protection police units and everyone else I ever met who was involved in child protection and safeguarding...

But, as I and others have pointed out a few times now, none of the Q-Tips and Trumpkins seem remotely interested in that....
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories