IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Old 23rd November 2020, 02:18 PM   #681
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Maybe she doesnt have such great evidence.
Hmmmmm let's think

...... Sidney Powell, a Q-Anon follower, claimed Venezuelan communists, lead by Hugo Chávez, who died in 2013, flipped 7 million votes from Trump to Biden in the 2020 election using Dominion Software which is owned by a New York investment firm....with not an iota of evidence.

Simultaneously you Bubba, also a Q-Anon follower, were claiming, here on the forum, that communists had taken over colleges and universities in the USA so mainstream media would not report Sidney Powell's evidence.

It's as though some clever democrat hackers took over Q-Anon and told Q-Anon followers to say the most stupid things possible to embarrass Trump as much as possible.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 02:21 PM   #682
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Maybe she really got sacked, or maybe its a ploy. Who knows?
Everyone here apart from you.

If she had evidence, she has to present it to a court. You keep forgetting that.

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 02:40 PM   #683
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
It's as though some clever democrat hackers took over Q-Anon and told Q-Anon followers to say the most stupid things possible to embarrass Trump as much as possible.
You know................................that's the most feasible thing I've seen associated with the Qcumbers.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 02:48 PM   #684
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

I suppose we should all be grateful that Trump chose some of the most incompetent shysters in America to make up his legal team.
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:06 PM   #685
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I suppose we should all be grateful that Trump chose some of the most incompetent shysters in America to make up his legal team.
I think it's just that no one reputable would take the case.

It's kind of like how we got Mike Pence as Vice President.
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:11 PM   #686
eerok
Quixoticist

If Trump had been just a little less mentally ill, he would've been far more dangerous.
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:13 PM   #687
Axxman300
Illuminator

No competent lawyer would ever take the job.
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:24 PM   #688
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
You know................................that's the most feasible thing I've seen associated with the Qcumbers.

I prefer to use the term Q-Morons myself
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:40 PM   #689
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I think it's just that no one reputable would take the case.
IIRC, some actually distanced themselves from this dumpster fire because they didn't want their reputations trashed & burned.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:45 PM   #690
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think he chose, I think he could not hire any good lawyers because of his history of trying to screw his attornetys out of their fees..

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 03:57 PM   #691
8enotto
Graduate Poster

A good lawyer would know what he wants filed based on less than hearsay is a bad idea.
They would argue for days against such things.

Then advise him on actions he can take based on solid base and evidence.

Bubba's boy doesn't want solid advice. He wants yes men and women who do his divine will without hesitation. Lawyers with no fear of career suicide or being disbarred.

Good thing he found Rudy.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 04:08 PM   #692
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I don't think he chose, I think he could not hire any good lawyers because of his history of trying to screw his attorneys out of their fees..
Maybe that's why he fired swivel-eyed Powell.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 04:44 PM   #693
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

So, no DOMINIONGATE!!! then?
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 04:56 PM   #694
eerok
Quixoticist

Rumor has it that Trump is souring on Rudy. He could be following Powell out the door.
Old 23rd November 2020, 04:59 PM   #695
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Rumor has it that Trump is souring on Rudy. He could be following Powell out the door.
Was it the microphone down the pants?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:02 PM   #696
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Was it the microphone down the pants?
I think it's Rudy's failure to win cases, and maybe having people laugh at him so much. Playing with one's pants is no big deal for Trump.
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:05 PM   #697
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Good question.

The "sacking" does not necessarily automatically mean Sidney Powell does not have great evidence.

Maybe she really got sacked, or maybe its a ploy. Who knows?

Maybe she doesnt have such great evidence. Sidney Powell's evidence might be limited to witness testimony.

Surely Eric Coomer would have cooked it so that it covers its own tracks.

We may never know.
Anyone with two available brain cells to rub together knew all along.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:09 PM   #698
trustbutverify
Philosopher

I think it's Rudy's failure to win cases, and maybe having people laugh at him so much. Playing with one's pants is no big deal for Trump.
With a camera rolling in a motel room with a supposedly underage female is a little bit of a deal.

Wollen owns the stage
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:12 PM   #699
eerok
Quixoticist

With a camera rolling in a motel room with a supposedly underage female is a little bit of a deal.
Not to Trump. By all reports, he's done worse.
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:14 PM   #700
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Not to Trump. By all reports, he's done worse.
In a Borat movie?

Wollen owns the stage
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:21 PM   #701
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

There was a website called velvetrevolution that had it all. I cannot find it now. Stephen Spoonamore was exposing the election fraud.
Err... Bubba....., Spoonamore worked on Giuliani's 2008 Republican presidential nomination campaign and his "exposure" of electronic voting machines was in 2008. after Giuliani lost.

You are twelve years out of date and talking about claims of fraud against the Republican party.

Velvet Revolution Interviews Stephen Spoonamore (2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy1sz-xBxf8
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:28 PM   #702
eerok
Quixoticist

In a Borat movie?
He could've if he'd had the chance. You just have no faith in Trump.
Old 23rd November 2020, 05:57 PM   #703
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
I prefer to use the term Q-Morons myself
Well I know some morons and I don't want to insult them to that extent. How about we compromise on Qcumber morons?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 07:44 PM   #704
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Err... Bubba....., Spoonamore worked on Giuliani's 2008 Republican presidential nomination campaign and his "exposure" of electronic voting machines was in 2008. after Giuliani lost.

You are twelve years out of date and talking about claims of fraud against the Republican party.

Poor guy... so much fail!
Old 23rd November 2020, 08:54 PM   #705
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I don't think he chose, I think he could not hire any good lawyers because of his history of trying to screw his attornetys out of their fees..
He had decent law firms at the beginning of his suits. But those decent lawyers were handed a losing hand and none were willing to jump on grenades (i.e. perjure themselves) in court, risking disbarment or contempt of court for the sake of Trump’s ego. A lot of them dropped out and left us with the loon squad.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 10:24 PM   #706
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
....Spoonamore worked on Giuliani's 2008 Republican presidential nomination campaign and his "exposure" of electronic voting machines was in 2008. after Giuliani lost.

In that interview Spoonamore said he was aware of electronic vote fraud in 1998...and that he wrote his first warning about electronic voting machines in 1999.

Your honesty rating: Zero

Spoonamore's electronic vote fraud work since 1998 comes up in search results. An honest poster would have included that.

Honesty rating
F -

Quote:
You are twelve years out of date

Wrong. Fail

Quote:
and talking about claims of fraud against the Republican party.
Correct, but failed anyway.

Thanks for making my point...proving that Neocons/ Deep State warmongers work both sides of the aisle. Neocons/ DS warmongers are now populating Bidens stolen administration fantasy.

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Poor guy... so much fail!

Fail

Trusting your sources again??
Accuracy rating.
F -

Spoonamore was aware of electronic vote fraud in 1998. He wrote his first warning about electronic voting machines in 1999.

From then on he monitored and exposed corrupt E-vote machines in elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyEfovA404

Quote:
In 2006, Republican cyber security expert Stephen Spoonamore was interviewed by a major news outlet and he blasted Diebold voting....

Spoonamore, in a portion of an interview also posted by Velvet Revolution and also date stamped October 15th 2006, goes on to say that just getting the card successfully from the poll to the processing center is another challenge. Witness the memory cards that were lost in the State of Maryland in a recent election.

Spoonamore says that he has heard reports where people have witnessed votes 'backing up' in a machine. The cyber security guru couldn't begin to wonder why that would be the case, since he has not seen the proprietary codes for the machines. Diebold does not allow it. But he has had a good look at some of the memory cards.

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...blowing-2.html

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd November 2020 at 10:58 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 10:36 PM   #707
Bubba
Philosopher

Spoonamore on the 2004 election Bush stole from Kerry with Diebold machines:

Quote:
Spoonamore identified 14 counties where election results looked suspicious in that unlikely "down ballot" candidates received more votes than John Kerry. Investigators are hampered because the paper ballots and election records from 56 of Ohio's 88 counties from the 2004 election were illegally destroyed.

Quote:
Although Spoonamore reportedly had been working with the McCain campaign until recently, he did contribute to Democrat Howard Dean's presidential bid in 2004.

A well-respected source on electronic security who has received commendations from both the departments of defense and homeland security, Spoonamore said that enough red flags in Ohio were raised to have triggered "a fraud investigation in a bank, but it doesn't when it comes to our vote," he was quoted in reporting by Steve Heller, who writes for the Velvet Revolution site.

"You have to ask yourself, 'Why would the state of Ohio, at the last second, right when the unexpected vote flip comes, be outsourcing that in real time to Tennessee?'" Fritakis told Velvet Revolution in a separate interview.

https://psmag.com/business-economics...red-flags-4382

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd November 2020 at 10:38 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:24 PM   #708
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

yeah, you have to ask yourself why Republicans have blocked federal funding to make electronic voting more secure.
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:26 PM   #709
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
simple question, the only relevant question:

who is going to pay Powell for her work?
She getting donations from suckers.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:36 PM   #710
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Well she did claim Dominion built in an algorithm to ensure Hugo Chavaz of Venezuela never lost an election. Who would want to be sued for reputation damage by a multibillion US corporation when it's a dead cert you will lose? Bang, there goes you kids' inheritance, not to mention your house, your car, your investments and savings. No surprise they are all distancing themselves from Powell PRONTO!!!

Of course, Trump's many twits accusing Dominion of the same things are irrelevant.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:38 PM   #711
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
She getting donations from suckers.
...there is one born every minute...

which is fortunate because, currently, one also dies every minute of Covid.
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:40 PM   #712
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Yeah, look at all the problems electronicising has created, Bubba. I agree. Do away with it. Use a system that cannot be corrupted, and can be recounted. The ancient Egyptians invented a useful technology that just might be the answer in the 21st century...

...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 23rd November 2020 at 11:43 PM.
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 12:00 AM   #713
Bubba
Philosopher

Silly stuff like this is strong evidence of fear and desperation faced with the obvious simple logical common sense conclusion that violent left wing Biden voting Antifa clowns of course use their cell phones to communicate with each other.

Dont think for a second that certain federal Law Enforcement Agencies have overlooked this, as in "Duh"

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Does antifa have membership cards? Any specials deals, like free knife and fork set when you sign up? Secret handshakes and salutes?

This is what pseudo skeptics say when they have zip
Old 24th November 2020, 12:01 AM   #714
Bubba
Philosopher

you don't understand people like Powell.

They always want money.

Seriously??

From which orifice was that that nonsense pulled??
Old 24th November 2020, 12:08 AM   #715
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

In that interview Spoonamore said he was aware of electronic vote fraud in 1998...and that he wrote his first warning about electronic voting machines in 1999.
....for the Republican primaries and 2008, when he worked with Giuliani, was 12 years before 2020 and the recent Trump defeat...... You seem to have problems with basic counting.

Thanks for making my point...proving that Neocons ...work both sides of the aisle.
Neocons were only Republicans, Bubba. You keep pretending to forget.

Which Neocon are you claiming was a Democrat?
1) Paul Wolfowitz,
2) Elliott Abrams,
3) Richard Perle
4) Paul Bremer.

Old 24th November 2020, 12:10 AM   #716
Susheel
Graduate Poster

Seriously??

It's called body of work. Based on their past actions we have a fair idea of what their modus operandi would be.
Old 24th November 2020, 12:13 AM   #717
Bubba
Philosopher

yeah, you have to ask yourself why Republicans have blocked federal funding to make electronic voting more secure.

Because they are corrupt traitors who enjoyed W's 2004 stolen election, by Diebold voting machines.

Lookup Spoonamore video interviews on yutube. He was a republican whistleblower on E-vote machine election frauds since 1998 ...maybe he still is.

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...blowing-2.html

Spoonamore video interviews on yutube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyEfovA404

Last edited by Bubba; 24th November 2020 at 12:20 AM.
Old 24th November 2020, 12:14 AM   #718
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Spoonamore on the 2004 election Bush stole from Kerry with Diebold machines:
So what evidence did Republican Spoonamore supply against the Republican party concerning 2004?

Absolutely nothing because this story is complete crap like the Sidney Powell stories. Giuliani simply copied the Spoonamoore fantasies as he previously worked with Spoonamore and tried the same failed BS in 2020.

You really need to stop believing every conspiracy theory you read Bubba.
Old 24th November 2020, 12:16 AM   #719
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Because they are corrupt traitors who enjoyed W's 2004 stolen election, by Diebold voting machines.
Bubba? Like Sidney Powell, you have made a fantasy claim that never went to court and can't supply an iota of evidence.

You are not really learning are you?

Old 24th November 2020, 12:19 AM   #720
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Seriously??

Interesting. I take it you're not aware that Powell actually dissuaded Trump from pardoning Flynn, so that she could continue making as much money as possible off representing him in his criminal case?
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories