ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 5th November 2018, 01:15 PM   #281
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ooops, sorry. Posted wrong video.

It was this one Q recommended for y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Q sent me here!

MAGA WYSIWYG!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 07:34 PM   #282
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Our prolific Q supporter could well be a plant since their handle is a stereotyped name applied to Trump supporters/voters.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus

Last edited by BStrong; 5th November 2018 at 07:35 PM.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 10:04 PM   #283
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Our prolific Q supporter could well be a plant since their handle is a stereotyped name applied to Trump supporters/voters.

Quote:
"...anti-american"

you guys are a hoot !

Last edited by Bubba; 5th November 2018 at 10:24 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 10:23 PM   #284
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
You should fear the Turkish model of government.

Yep. Everyone should. Bad guys. Maybe more bad than Bill and Hillary.

However thats irrelevant to my example of how a military can clean house and restore civil govt....and of how good brass can be set up and taken out in a staged incident by bad guys in power. You knew all that. So get a grip.

That reminds me. There was an old time gumshoe reporter known for his reliable sourcing and accurate reporting. Sorry cannot recall his name. He wrote that some brass were going to arrest Bill Clinton but were "stopped" because Bill's people got wind of of it. Wouldnt surprise me if true. Just a few more added to the Clinton Body Count (google that). ("False" says Snopes).

Snopes is consistently statist. Not to mention funnier than you guys.

Last edited by Bubba; 5th November 2018 at 10:24 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:31 PM   #285
Axxman300
Illuminator

Yep. Everyone should. Bad guys. Maybe more bad than Bill and Hillary.
Really? The Clinton Administration arrested journalists and opposition leaders? Really?

Quote:
However thats irrelevant to my example of how a military can clean house and restore civil govt....and of how good brass can be set up and taken out in a staged incident by bad guys in power. You knew all that. So get a grip.
Oh, I have a grip.

What you just described is a military junta. What you specifically describe is an act of treason, and officers partaking in such action would be shot.

And rightfully so.

Let me make this clear, you are the one advocating fascism here.

Quote:
That reminds me. There was an old time gumshoe reporter known for his reliable sourcing and accurate reporting. Sorry cannot recall his name. He wrote that some brass were going to arrest Bill Clinton but were "stopped" because Bill's people got wind of of it. Wouldnt surprise me if true. Just a few more added to the Clinton Body Count (google that). ("False" says Snopes).

Snopes is consistently statist. Not to mention funnier than you guys.
Snopes is not prone to indulging delusional thinking. If you don't like the fact that Snopes destroys the things you think are true it says more about your ability to reason.
Old 6th November 2018, 02:00 AM   #286
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
You're so funny.

a) I didn't say one group owned media. I said 'they' referring to type..
OK, I'll bite. What "type" owns the media, and how does that "type" fit your previous description?

b) Oh but I did read the whole metabunk item. I posted it anyway, to be fair and balanced, just for you. Go ahead and swallow Bilderberg's own sweet description of how innocent they are, if you must.
I come from a country where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

If you have evidence of crimes committed by the Bilderbergers, please post it- but you might want to hand it over to a lawyer first. This will surely be the trial of the century.
As for your claim that the media isn't covering the meetings, a quick Google revealed articles from the following:
cnbc
The Daily Mail.
The Independent.
The Express.
Business Insider.
The Daily Telegraph.
The Guardian.
The Sun.
wikileaks
National Post.
Britannica.
The BBC.
The Daily Star,
Euro News.
The Catholic Herald.
And many, many more.
Not the most effective media blackout I've seen.
Old 6th November 2018, 08:07 AM   #287
carlitos
"más divertido"

That reminds me. There was an old time gumshoe reporter known for his reliable sourcing and accurate reporting. Sorry cannot recall his name. He wrote that some brass were going to arrest Bill Clinton but were "stopped" because Bill's people got wind of of it. Wouldnt surprise me if true. Just a few more added to the Clinton Body Count (google that).
He did not write that. You did not read that. Snopes did not debunk that. Everything you write here is fiction.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 09:20 AM   #288
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I guess that writing in this affected, frenetic telegram style makes it seem more cool to the in-the-know conspiracy people? Like, ooh, he posted this at exactly this time to the second, that's very official!

Quote:
Quote:
@#5542`55
Conspiracy Forum (CF): Fakery/ALLCAPS/They're out to get me
5 Nov 2018 - 1:48:43 PM
When you can't make your point, you resort to writing in ALLCAPS?
How many conspiracy theories have been posted in this sub-forum?
Why is poster CARLITO lampooning this conspiracy theory?
CARLITO [carlitos] posting on ISF [formerly JREF] forum
Propaganda Disinfo (((PD)))
We are all SPARTACUS.
PDQLMFAO!!!!
('LITO OUT)
C

Good one Lito !

Here is some more silliness, for fun

Quote:
"John and Tony Podesta Both Have Pending Sealed Indictments"
Q

Quote:
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Nov 2018 - 2:11:50 PM
Anonymous
5 Nov 2018 - 2:09:05 PM
Guys, there's rumors exploding all over twatter that skippy podesta committed suicide. Digging for real sauce on this.
>>3747094

Fake News.
But, both brothers do have a pending sealed indictment.
Q

(a Q fan posted and said he was trying to confirm/debunk a rumor)

Last edited by Bubba; 6th November 2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old 6th November 2018, 09:30 AM   #289
Bubba
Master Poster

Yes, everyone knows Bilderberg has been outed. Old news.

As described at some length earlier, one of the most effective media blackouts in modern times lasted about 50 yrs, until Bilderberg was outed.

(quit asking for spoonfeeding....try search and see what type owns the media.)

Last edited by Bubba; 6th November 2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old 6th November 2018, 09:36 AM   #290
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Really? The Clinton Administration arrested journalists and opposition leaders? Really?

Oh, I have a grip.

What you just described is a military junta. What you specifically describe is an act of treason, and officers partaking in such action would be shot.

And rightfully so.

Let me make this clear, you are the one advocating fascism here.

Snopes is not prone to indulging delusional thinking. If you don't like the fact that Snopes destroys the things you think are true it says more about your ability to reason.

Old 6th November 2018, 09:46 AM   #291
Bubba
Master Poster

Q asked me to tell y'all that he is glad to see some of you are reading his posts, even if you are still in denial, (the dark force is yet strong in you)
Old 6th November 2018, 10:01 AM   #292
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Unless you've read Foucault's Pendulum and The Illuminati Trilogy, you shouldn't be permitted to post in this thread.
Old 6th November 2018, 10:02 AM   #293
Bubba
Master Poster

Although Q has not formally endorsed this, it showcases for y'all some of the stupid, wacko, paranoid, deluded, anti-american, fascist dangerous people following Qanon.

It also has some great memes you'll want to share with others.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3746280.html#3747136
Old 6th November 2018, 10:12 AM   #294
sts60
Illuminator

This is the perfect Bubba thread. Unlike those having to do with space and spaceflight, where I became acquainted with his passive-aggressive posting style, he’s not constrained by things like physics and engineering reality. There’s just an endless flood of breathless, self-important ‘Q’ gibberish to be lapped up and regurgitated, and every failed prediction is followed by another, allowing intellectual accountability to be dodged another day. He’s really found his home in this thread.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 10:13 AM   #295
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Unless you've read Foucault's Pendulum and The Illuminati Trilogy, you shouldn't be permitted to post in this thread.
I have. That's why I stopped posting in it, I hate retreads.
Old 6th November 2018, 11:31 AM   #296
Bubba
Master Poster

Wow !!

Talk about smug arrogant gullible morons !!

Apparently these wacky deluded kooks actually believe there are sealed indictments to be opened sometime soon!

Quote:
..."Best thing to come out of this election? A completely unleashed Trump means: all that stuff Sessions & Rosenstein & Horowitz & Huber had to keep under wraps for more than a year, ... (theawakening)..."

https://voat.co/v/theawakening/2834384

...and look at this nutty fascist stuff they pass around !!

https://imgoat.com/uploads/d4c9ab730f/160173.png
Old 6th November 2018, 11:47 AM   #297
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
There’s just an endless flood of breathless, self-important ‘Q’ gibberish to be lapped up and regurgitated, and every failed prediction is followed by another, allowing intellectual accountability to be dodged another day.

Horsepuckey.

None of us including you can know for sure that Qanon is gibberish. Nor can anyone debunk claims of many sealed indictments among the now over 50K sealed documents at pacer.gov . Thats 450% more than was filed previously. That sealed document filing spike began after your crooked girl lost the election she was 'supposed' to win.

Got more to offer than name calling?

Last edited by Bubba; 6th November 2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 6th November 2018, 11:54 AM   #298
carlitos
"más divertido"

None of us can know for sure that Obama isn't a reptilian.
None of us can know for sure that God doesn't exist.
None of us can know for sure that we aren't ants in an alien ant farm.

This is fun.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 12:03 PM   #299
Bubba
Master Poster

We can know that trump is pointing to Q fans in rally seats, then drawing the letter Q in air with his finger, and then applauding toward them. Its on video.

Proving he is the most deluded of all, of course.
Old 6th November 2018, 12:25 PM   #300
Bubba
Master Poster

More news from Qanon:

Speaking of court documents, here's a RICO case the against the Clintons , etc. being ignored by MSM

Apparently involves disgraced FBI man Peter Strzok and his girlfriend.

Quote:
LISA PAGE: “[Trump’s] not ever going to
become President, right? Right?!

PETER STRZOK: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”.....

LISA PAGE:“YOU’RE MEANT TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY FROM THAT MENACE [TRUMP]

”PETER STRZOK: “I CAN PROTECT OUR COUNTRY...”

Link:
https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/...197752.1.0.pdf

In related news, Qanon wants all Americans to support Judicial Watch's lawsuits filed to stop FBI from destroying key text messages, and to support Judicial Watch's FOIA suits to have DOJ release emails related to origin of the Russia collusion claims. DOJ is stonewalling. Why?

Judicial Watch is a leader in the fight against corruption. Skimming the titles of their whistleblowing lawsuits is an education in itself.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/

Be sure to share Judicial Watch daily developments with your friends, colleaugues, and loved ones. It is very important as your media is mostly hiding these truths.

Enjoy !

Yes Lito. This is fun. More than you know. Obviously.

Last edited by Bubba; 6th November 2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 6th November 2018, 12:37 PM   #301
Bubba
Master Poster

Hey guys !

I've been reading that vs Clinton RICO pdf in post 300. Lots of clues in there as to who/why re sealed indictments !

There is so much to learn! Keep on digging.

The truth will set you free.
Old 6th November 2018, 12:52 PM   #302
carlitos
"más divertido"

That RICO is entertaining reading, but probably not for the reasons intended.

What would cause someone to write "viva re resistance" in a court document?

He must have seen an Austin Powers movie recently - lawsuit is for ONE BILLION DOLLARS, plus fees of $150 Million.

Sample paragraph. As always, parentheticals within parentheticals within run-on sentences are an indicator on the kook scale.

Quote:
For the past decade in which relevant predicate acts were corruptly carried out by the named
defendants as “payback” for Plaintiff Gary Byrne’s role in the Clinton impeachment and his status as a
“Clinton enemy” (for his temerity in telling the truth concerning obstruction of justice and gross abuse
of power), along with their corrupt surrogates and collaborators (referenced individually and collectively
as the “Enterprise”), David Brock and William and Hillary Clinton have been synonymous with criminal
behavior, malicious baseless attacks (using mainly the illicit and vicious defamatory tactics against
perceived political enemies (like Officer Gary Byrne, the Plaintiff here) of those willing to compensate
participants like Brock) – and coordinating by mail and wire to violate myriad Federal and State laws in
the exploitation of Enterprise nonprofit entities they use for purely partisan purposes.

Last edited by carlitos; 6th November 2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 6th November 2018, 12:55 PM   #303
sts60
Illuminator

Horsepuckey.

None of us including you can know for sure that Qanon is gibberish. Nor can anyone debunk claims of many sealed indictments among the now over 50K sealed documents at pacer.gov . Thats 450% more than was filed previously. That sealed document filing spike began after your crooked girl lost the election she was 'supposed' to win.

Got more to offer than name calling?
I’m sorry you can’t identify gibberish as such. It’s not that there aren’t identifiable statements in these steaming heaps you regurgitate with such dedicated gullibility; it’s that they’re dressed up in this breathless, choppy, random character-festooned style to impress the suckers... That, and the claims, such as they are, are either Nostradamus-style vagaries, context-free factoids, or dramatic predictions that will come soon any day now, but the suckers don’t mind because they can let their imagination run free in the service of their prejudices and projections.

It’s a pitiful way to abandon the duty of a citizen living in a democracy, this slobbering over conspiracy drivel on a positive cognitive feedback loop; but like I said, it’s perfect for you.

Last edited by sts60; 6th November 2018 at 12:56 PM.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 02:29 PM   #304
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post

blah

abusive

venting

blah

Such a clever insultsmith you are. If the indictments never happen I will apologize, grovel and message you my concession speech. If your team does get indicted, will you at least send me some flowers?

Actually the communication style you see in Q's posts is kinda Trump-like. Maybe he is in on it. Many think he is.
Old 6th November 2018, 02:41 PM   #305
Imhotep
Muse

Maybe the world is flat. Many think it is.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 03:02 PM   #306
Belz...
Fiend God

Horsepuckey.

None of us including you can know for sure that Qanon is gibberish.
Yes we can.

You don't seriously believe that Mueller and Trump are working to dismantle a pedophile ring that involves Tom Hanks and the Clintons and Obama, do you?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 03:03 PM   #307
sts60
Illuminator

Such a clever insultsmith you are.
If you don’t want to be ridiculed, don’t say ridiculous things.

If the indictments never happen
So you get to drag out your fantasy forever? Or is there some definite time limit to which you will commit?

SI will apologize, grovel and message you my concession speech.
Spare us the histrionics. A simple admission of error will suffice; it’s the mature thing to do.

If your team
Not “my team”. Don’t project your cartoon worldview on me. (I just had this suit cleaned.)

does get indicted, will you at least send me some flowers?
As always, I am committed to reality informing my worldview. Supposing there was a flood of indictments for the various people mentioned; of course I’d acknowledge that promptly. Other claims stand or fall on their own.

SActually the communication style you see in Q's posts is kinda Trump-like. Maybe he is in on it. Many think he is.
Equally windy, garbled, fact-free, and malicious, but otherwise different styles. Trump just piggybacks his con off the con the ‘Q’ poster[s] is/are running. The Venn diagram of the suckers overlaps strongly.
Old 6th November 2018, 03:11 PM   #308
Axxman300
Illuminator

For our non-US posters, today is Election Day in the US. There is a good possibility that the GOP is going to loose control of one, or hopefully both houses of Congress.

Guys like Bubba cannot deal with this and are acting out.
Old 6th November 2018, 10:51 PM   #309
Bubba
Master Poster

For those expressing discomfort with Qanon's writing style, today Q was more cogent:

Quote:
BE PROUD PATRIOTS, TODAY AMERICA IS REUNITED
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Nov 2018 - 9:51:19 AM

GodisLove.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmnlwR2IAuU��
BE PROUD, PATRIOTS.
TODAY, LIKE IN 2016, YOU ARE, IN ONE UNITED VOICE, RISING UP TO DEFEND THIS GREAT NATION.
TODAY, LIKE IN 2016, YOU ARE, IN ONE UNITED VOICE, PROTECTING THE FREEDOMS IN WHICH SO MANY HAVE DIED TO PROVIDE.
TODAY, LIKE IN 2016, YOU ARE, IN ONE UNITED VOICE, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND UNITED.
WE STAND FOR OUR FLAG.
WE STAND FOR GOOD.
WE STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.
WE STAND FOR COMPASSION.
WE STAND FOR FREEDOM.
WE STAND FOR PEACE.
WE STAND FOR LIBERTY.
WE STAND FOR JUSTICE.
WE STAND FOR EQUALITY.
WE STAND FOR PROSPERITY FOR ALL.
WE STAND FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.
WE STAND FOR HUMAN RIGHTS.
WE STAND FOR LIFE.
WE STAND FOR EACH OTHER.
WE STAND FOR FRIENDSHIP.
WE STAND FOR LOVE.
WE STAND FOR ……….
WE STAND FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
ARE YOU PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN?
TODAY, AMERICA IS REUNITED.
Q

Last edited by Bubba; 6th November 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 6th November 2018, 10:57 PM   #310
Elagabalus
Illuminator

For those expressing discomfort with Qanon's writing style, today Q post was more cogent:
Better tell Q the FEMA camps are coming. Just a little pilot program Nancy Pelosi is starting in the Hizzy. Probably, won't go anywhere ... sleep tight, Q!

Last edited by Elagabalus; 6th November 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2018, 11:01 PM   #311
Bubba
Master Poster

Ooops sorry, I omitted this item which Q included with his post today

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/60238b05...8d0e5d388c.jpg
Old 6th November 2018, 11:03 PM   #312
Elagabalus
Illuminator

403 error? Cute.
Old 6th November 2018, 11:27 PM   #313
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
403 error? Cute.
still works ok for me

try again, lest you should miss out

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/60238b05...8d0e5d388c.jpg
Old 6th November 2018, 11:27 PM   #314
Axxman300
Illuminator

For those expressing discomfort with Qanon's writing style, today Q was more cogent:
24.7% of Americans voted for Trump, so his grasp on reality as as bad as the President's.
Old 6th November 2018, 11:29 PM   #315
Bubba
Master Poster

A Qanon fan mentions Trump's uncle advised FBI no reason to retain Tesla's papers

https://www.exopolitics.org/did-trum...lying-saucers/
Old 6th November 2018, 11:36 PM   #316
Bubba
Master Poster

Seen this one?

Quote:
Conversation Between POTUS and Q Regarding Green Q Sign at Rally!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Nov 2018 - 12:08:35 PM
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."
"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q
Old 6th November 2018, 11:48 PM   #317
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
So your get to drag out your fantasy forever? Or is there some definite time limit to which you will commit?

Cool it Jets.
Q is your man, with your answer.

Think maybe some of these fired people are indicted ?

Quote:
Use Logic and Critical Thinking to Understand Why the Wheels of Justice Move Slowly

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Oct 2018 - 3:42:13 PM
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/f...-weddings.html
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...71576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q
Old 7th November 2018, 12:54 AM   #318
sts60
Illuminator

Answer the question.
Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
So you get to drag out your fantasy forever? Or is there some definite time limit to which you will commit?
Old 7th November 2018, 01:55 AM   #319
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Yes, everyone knows Bilderberg has been outed. Old news.

As described at some length earlier, one of the most effective media blackouts in modern times lasted about 50 yrs, until Bilderberg was outed.

(quit asking for spoonfeeding....try search and see what type owns the media.)
If there really was a "media blackout" (as opposed to, say, indifference), and the media is owned by friends of the Bilderbergers, how and why was this "blackout" ended?
Has this made any discernable difference to anything- either to us (the general public), or to the Bilderbergers?
As for the type that owns the media, your attempt to shift the burden of proof is noted and rejected. Hitchens' Razor, old bean. If you can't support your points, I see no need to consider them.
Old 7th November 2018, 02:10 AM   #320
The Moog
Thinker

Just seems as vacant as the usual drivel you cut and paste.
Why did you copy this here?
The Moog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories