ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old Today, 04:13 PM   #1001
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
Yes, I do think it is all ego.

“I didn’t know the president,” Trump said. “There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign.” Link

He, himself, is ALL he can see; that's it. Since he, personally, didn't collude then, OF COURSE, his campaign didn't. I do think he believes that because his ego simply won't let him entertain any other scenario.

That said, I do agree that his past dealings with the Russian oligarchs probably includes a lot of illegal actions. In fact, I suspect that many of them [the Russians]are hoping nothing comes of the Mueller investigation because if they are charged/indicted, they face the possibility of having their assets in the USA (and elsewhere?) seized and maybe even the possibility of not getting any repayments from Dump as HIS assets are frozen. They may be sweating Mueller as much as Dump himself.
If that's the case, he's dumber than I thought. The best way forward politically would be for Trump to treat Putin harshly. Aim his attacks on Russia. Instead, his actions makes it look like ther is something there.

Why I believe it's more than ego over the election is Trump was being Russia's buddy long before the election He was toeing the Kremlin line almost from the day he came down that stupid escalator.
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #1002
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

How many times does he get refueled mid air so he flies indefinitely?
I don't think he wants to land

haha
"We found no evidence that the conclusions by Department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors' assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice”
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #1003
Steve
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
It's hilarious how much leftists despise strong leadership. Hopefully, in their one-on-one, Putin outlined his plan for how we're gonna win mid-terms.
I am sure Putin did. Trump sure as yell has no idea. Putin, for all his faults, is a strong leader.
Old Today, 04:56 PM   #1004
SezMe
post-pre-born

Time to leaven this thread for some badly needed fun. It's Caption Contest time:

SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #1005
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
The pee tape, and whatever else they have on him, must be yuge. Everyone knows it's the best best pee tape ever.
I really don't think so. It can all be explained by Trump being unable to understand that he can do anything wrong and the fact Putin doesn't say nasty things about Trump (that Trump gets to hear) .
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #1006
Stacko
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
Time to leaven this thread for some badly needed fun. It's Caption Contest time:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d30c25f8b3.jpg
it is pretty funny that russia has figured out that boosting the NRA is the most efficient way of *********** america up as much as possible
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics