ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th December 2015, 10:04 AM   #361
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Shooting is faster than poison. If he wasn't dead why not shoot him again.

- They needed Ahmed Merabet to die quietly. More shooting could be heard... Who knows.

How do you take a picture of a car from the front and reverse it to show the rear?
Why would removing a man on a scooter remove the mirror as well?

- I do not know. Imagine that you have a scooter too close to the car's body. You erase the open doors as well. Then you have a photo of the same car with opened doors from the front side. Then one could cut the door and put it to a proper place in the erased place. This would produce the mirrors inside. Try it and you will see. Who knows. Digitally edited picture can hide many problems...
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:15 AM   #362
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
So you haven't investigated the conspiracy but you've concluded there was one. I'm not asking; I'm accusing.
Investigation of a conspiracy is a task for conspiracy theorists. In fact almost any secret service of almost any country could participate. And even with hard proofs they can prepare next proofs that it was done by some other...

This is a typical never-ending story for CTers.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:18 AM   #363
Lopesito
Muse

I hardly think what you are doing qualifies as "explaining".
Talking about a book is simpler after reading the book. I tried at least...
Old 12th December 2015, 10:19 AM   #364
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I think that might be a lie.
I was just messing with him. There's no way in hell I'm opening those links.
I claim my million $s. Where's JR's chequebook.
Old 12th December 2015, 10:21 AM   #365
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
This whole thread is a false flag operation.

There is no murder investigation. There is no team of “investigators”.

Just your typical woomeister trying to promote clicks on their stupid website. Nonsensical, extremely disrespectful and terminally boring.

^^^^^This
Old 12th December 2015, 10:22 AM   #366
Lopesito
Muse

So you haven't investigated the conspiracy but you've concluded there was one. ...
Yes. I have not placed the thread to CT subforum. I placed it to Social Issues & Current Events, because the nature of this thread is investigating real people, real events, not building conspiracy theories.
Old 12th December 2015, 10:24 AM   #367
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

First. deep thanks to Macgyver1968 for taking the risk of downloading the files. I trust others will point out anything in them that is other than the usual conspiracy advocates approach of "Why did the dog in frame 4899 of video feed #1 have brown hair, and the same dog in frame 5699 of video feed #2 have amber hair?" Or "If shot in the middle of the head why did the policeman first twist before they fell?" "Therefore proof of a False Flag Operation."

But I did already have a few questions of Lopesito:

If there are a lot of documented photos outside the Hebdo office that should have shown spent shells, but didn't, and you yourself were not at the scene immediately after the shootings (if ever, I gather), then you must have obtained the original damning photos from some official website or news website. Can you just tell us where to find them ourselves, or even attach a few with the documentation of their origin and location to your post? This would avoid all the problems of people not wanting to download your files.

I am also still confused as to your proposed timeline: so the policeman/dupe was shot (by a revolver or other gun that retains its shells) but only wounded? And this was not by the gunmen in the video, who had only fake guns and did not even use blanks and only mimicked shooting, but by someone off camera? The sounds of shots were made only through a loudspeaker (other than this first one that wounded the poloiceman)? And the wounded cop was then poisoned rather than shot because poison is quicker than shooting (presumably the man in the apron had the poison all ready to go in case the shots didn't kill the dupe officer, right?)?

Please don't ask me to look at the hosted files- I really don't want to go through them all. My questions should be very easy for you to resolve (most of them can be answered by a yes or no). As to providing access to the original shell-less photos- those should be right at hand for you, and might be more convincing than the same photos in your zip files.

Last edited by Giordano; 12th December 2015 at 10:25 AM.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:30 AM   #368
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

One other question (how's that for Columbo?)- I presume that the "fake" shots fired in the street could not have made bullet holes in anything. Did the conspirators forget about this too, or did they make "fake" bullet holes in the car, sidewalk, building exteriors, etc? If they did go to so much effort to fake it, why didn't they just use real semi-automatic weapons?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:35 AM   #369
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Well...one stupid person did. Although, it would far more productive to click this link:

Pile of kittens
That was nice, fluffy kittens are always welcome.

Hey, you should thank me for rehosting your woo. Someone here might actually look at it now.
I should have stayed with the kittens. At least they use a litter box.

Dude...WTF. Of course I scanned it. I'm not going give my long term friends here something that would be dangerous to their computer. Maybe your CT mind doesn't understand that.

The only reason I rehosted it is so we can all have a laugh at your steaming pile of disjointed bovine excrement.
Scanned and lost interest rather quickly. Fantom indeed!

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Please, keep in mind that this thread will be attacked by Trolls.

One could find an explanation on the Internet.
See Internet_troll at Wiki.

Trolls could be funny, evil, strange, cool, ...

But, this time these Trolls (several of them) will be a part of the FFT.

And could be dangerous. Very dangerous. Verified by our team of investigators.

Be careful.
I'm not dangerous, really. I'm retired now. You might have seen the documentary about me. Grosse Pointe Blank. I did the get the girl though.

So you think ISF members are a part of the conspiracy?
That would be silly. We do not spy on ISF members.

Oops.

See OP.

Even before 9/11 all important forums were controlled.
After 9/11 almost any is.
Government (and intelligence agencies) scan and control forums.

Guess how?

Yes.

At least one member here is such a Troll.
If the false flag operation is important for an individual agency, its Troll will work as usual according to given plan...

A have experienced such Trolls.
But who is that mysterious member?
Old 12th December 2015, 10:48 AM   #370
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Dear CIA controller,

All is going well with the ISF; they appear to believe my posts are coming from a legitimate person and are quite sheepish in their willingness to be exploited for our purposes. I have moved quickly to patch the breech caused by the revelation of the Hebdos false flag operation and within a few more days I will have convinced everyone here that the proof provide by Lopesito was unreliable. Next time though, if you could just arrange to have someone scatter the "spent" shells on the stree...

Wait- isn't this my email?

Woops. Just, ha, ha, joking. Please just never mind this "post."
Old 12th December 2015, 10:49 AM   #371
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yes. I have not placed the thread to CT subforum. I placed it to Social Issues & Current Events, because the nature of this thread is investigating real people, real events, not building conspiracy theories.
What you are accusing people of is a conspiracy. A conspiracy is when two or more people plan a criminal act where at least two of the people are not confidential informants for the government and at least one member of the group who is not an informant commits at least one affirmative act in furtherance of the crime whether or not that act is unlawful. So if I and someone else talk about burglarizing a house and I go watch the house to see when is a good time to break in, both of us conspired to commit burglary.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:52 AM   #372
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

What you are accusing people of is a conspiracy. A conspiracy is when two or more people plan a criminal act where at least two of the people are not confidential informants for the government and at least one member of the group who is not an informant commits at least one affirmative act in furtherance of the crime whether or not that act is unlawful. So if I and someone else talk about burglarizing a house and I go watch the house to see when is a good time to break in, both of us conspired to commit burglary.
Exactly. A conspiracy is not, as by Lopesito's definition, a false or fictional claim. A conspiracy is as Craig4 defines it, and the thread firmly belongs in this section for that reason alone.
Old 12th December 2015, 10:55 AM   #373
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

I have not placed the thread to CT subforum. I placed it to Social Issues & Current Events, because the nature of this thread is investigating real people, real events, not building conspiracy theories.

In other words, you didn't truly realize beforehand where you were posting.

Good luck now with our magnificent resident woo-shredders!

BTW, did you know they do it, laser-sharply, for the fun?
Alphaba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:56 AM   #374
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

While we are on the topic of control of forums, you have a copy of whatever memo or order directing someone to assign CIA monitors to watch us?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 10:58 AM   #375
Flo
Illuminator

This is captured in the movie broadcasted by French online TV as the report from the investigation. Fortunately, one investigator in our team noticed.

You could check the truth. It is still online.
The famous "7 poisons coated knife" and the "poisoned pins spitting Ninja" are also captured in at least a couple Hong-Kong movies that are all available online ... Given the respective contexts, both are much more credible than the grotesque nonsense you're trying to peddle.
Flo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 11:03 AM   #376
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
If there are a lot of documented photos outside the Hebdo office that should have shown spent shells, but didn't, and you yourself were not at the scene immediately after the shootings (if ever, I gather), then you must have obtained the original damning photos from some official website or news website. Can you just tell us where to find them ourselves, or even attach a few with the documentation of their origin and location to your post? This would avoid all the problems of people not wanting to download your files.

- First, the "No shell proof" deals with the location in Blv Richard Lenoir 58-62, the place where the movie by Jordi Mir was taken. The Charlie Hebdo office is another location, Nicolas Appert 6-10. The place was documented on many medias. Some are photos, some are videos. Different times, different cameras used. But explaining where exactly in which photo at which time the shells are missing is time consuming. It would be simple sitting by the same computer... I will try what is reasonable.

I am also still confused as to your proposed timeline: so the policeman/dupe was shot (by a revolver or other gun that retains its shells) but only wounded?

- This shooting could produce shells. They could be taken away by FFT. This shooting was a secret one.

And this was not by the gunmen in the video, who had only fake guns and did not even use blanks and only mimicked shooting, but by someone off camera?

- the gunman in the Jordi Mir's video used blanks, in fact the event was only staged without shooting; the fake policeman, we call him Fake, was only an actor captured in the Jordi Mir's movie; nobody was really shooting there

The sounds of shots were made only through a loudspeaker

- the loudspeaker was used during the staged event captured in the Jordi Mir's movie

(other than this first one that wounded the policeman)?

- too complicated to understand about what this is...

And the wounded cop was then poisoned rather than shot because poison is quicker than shooting (presumably the man in the apron had the poison all ready to go in case the shots didn't kill the dupe officer, right?)?

- yes, the Shooter could miss, the shot need not to be a death shot, Apron was prepared to silence dying Ahmed Merabet

Some mistakes could be in the above description, written quickly ...

COMMENT: Explaining several pages of detailed events described in the Report is not easy. Not yes/no task. Please, read the story in the Report.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:06 AM   #377
fagin
Philosopher

Ignore that one ^^^^^^^^^^

French and obviously just trying to throw you off the scent. Probably in on the whole thing.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:09 AM   #378
fagin
Philosopher

Some repeated stuff...
You really don't seem to get it, do you?
Old 12th December 2015, 11:10 AM   #379
fagin
Philosopher

All this thread needs now is some holograms, a missile or two and nanothermite.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:10 AM   #380
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

- First, the "No shell proof" deals with the location in Blv Richard Lenoir 58-62, the place where the movie by Jordi Mir was taken. The Charlie Hebdo office is another location, Nicolas Appert 6-10. The place was documented on many medias. Some are photos, some are videos. Different times, different cameras used. But explaining where exactly in which photo at which time the shells are missing is time consuming. It would be simple sitting by the same computer... I will try what is reasonable.

I am also still confused as to your proposed timeline: so the policeman/dupe was shot (by a revolver or other gun that retains its shells) but only wounded?

- This shooting could produce shells. They could be taken away by FFT. This shooting was a secret one.

And this was not by the gunmen in the video, who had only fake guns and did not even use blanks and only mimicked shooting, but by someone off camera?

- the gunman in the Jordi Mir's video used blanks, in fact the event was only staged without shooting; the fake policeman, we call him Fake, was only an actor captured in the Jordi Mir's movie; nobody was really shooting there

The sounds of shots were made only through a loudspeaker

- the loudspeaker was used during the staged event captured in the Jordi Mir's movie

(other than this first one that wounded the policeman)?

- too complicated to understand about what this is...

And the wounded cop was then poisoned rather than shot because poison is quicker than shooting (presumably the man in the apron had the poison all ready to go in case the shots didn't kill the dupe officer, right?)?

- yes, the Shooter could miss, the shot need not to be a death shot, Apron was prepared to silence dying Ahmed Merabet

Some mistakes could be in the above description, written quickly ...

COMMENT: Explaining several pages of detailed events described in the Report is not easy. Not yes/no task. Please, read the story in the Report.
Thanks. I do think that I understand what you are proposing better.

Rather than go through that elaborate scheme point by point, I will again ask for links to the exact photos and video that are documented to be from the correct location and time frame of the fake shooting and that you claim must have shown the spent shells if there was a real shooting, but did not. Just the obvious: the photos must have come from immediately after the shooting, must clearly be of the area where the shells should have been ejected, and must be of sufficient resolution and detail to show any shells had they been there. I realize that this is a tough request, because you would have to find detailed photos of the exact area where the shells should have been, and they must have been taken so quickly after the shooting that there was no opportunity for a police to pick them up. Of course these would be photos of the absence of anything worth photographing, e.g. a detailed photo of an empty sidewalk, but given that you have this proof, just sharing some of it by citation or by a post-attachment might convince others of us to look at your detailed files.

Last edited by Giordano; 12th December 2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:10 AM   #381
Lopesito
Muse

One other question (how's that for Columbo?)- I presume that the "fake" shots fired in the street could not have made bullet holes in anything. Did the conspirators forget about this too, or did they make "fake" bullet holes in the car, sidewalk, building exteriors, etc? If they did go to so much effort to fake it, why didn't they just use real semi-automatic weapons?
E.T. concluded:

Yes. The key is the white police car. It entered from the wrong site. Afterwards the boulevard was upset down. FFT decided to skip the real shooting. The real shooting was probably in the plan.

Consequently there are no holes in the sidewalk, no shells, ...
The sound of the shooting was from the loudspeaker only.
It correspond to the sound recorded in the Willow movie.
It contradicts the edited sound in the Jordi Mir's movie...
Old 12th December 2015, 11:15 AM   #382
Lopesito
Muse

...conspiracy...
Having reasonable forensic proof is not a conspiracy theory.
It is an investigation.

Yes, the investigation investigates a conspiracy.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:17 AM   #383
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Alphaba View Post
In other words, you didn't truly realize beforehand where you were posting.

Good luck now with our magnificent resident woo-shredders!

BTW, did you know they do it, laser-sharply, for the fun?
I have realized. Worth trying.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:21 AM   #384
Lopesito
Muse

While we are on the topic of control of forums, you have a copy of whatever memo or order directing someone to assign CIA monitors to watch us?
No.

But something is self-explanatory for me (Patriot act, CIA manners, ...).

And personal experiences with a Troll sent into one forum just in time to check the forum wrt the CH shooting. Fortunately, this one was not from CIA (?).
Old 12th December 2015, 11:23 AM   #385
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

I have realized. Worth trying.

Unsure of that, given the trail you are leaving...
Alphaba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 11:25 AM   #386
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

E.T. concluded:

Yes. The key is the white police car. It entered from the wrong site. Afterwards the boulevard was upset down. FFT decided to skip the real shooting. The real shooting was probably in the plan.

Consequently there are no holes in the sidewalk, no shells, ...
The sound of the shooting was from the loudspeaker only.
It correspond to the sound recorded in the Willow movie.
It contradicts the edited sound in the Jordi Mir's movie...
No holes in the sidewalk- I guess it depends where the guns were pointed. No holes in the buildings or cars too? And no one there ever noticed?
Old 12th December 2015, 11:26 AM   #387
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

No.

And personal experiences with a Troll sent into one forum just in time to check the forum wrt the CH shooting. Fortunately, this one was not from CIA (?).
Is that a compliment or an insult? My bosses want to know.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:32 AM   #388
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

No.

So you have no evidence of a CIA monitor in this or any other forum.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:33 AM   #389
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Having reasonable forensic proof is not a conspiracy theory.
It is an investigation.

Yes, the investigation investigates a conspiracy.
You have no evidence of communication so you have no conspiracy. The first key element is communication.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:34 AM   #390
Lopesito
Muse

No holes in the sidewalk- I guess it depends where the guns were pointed. No holes in the buildings or cars too? And no one there ever noticed?
Guess that they noticed.

One can enjoy the fake policeman Fake on the ground.
Look how alive is after several shots "fired" behind the white car.
He is turning here and there unwounded and says: Oh no, Boss.
Moreover, the running GunMan is "shooting" into his head while running.
Imagine throwing something into a dust-bin while running.
You could miss, OK?
But the GunMan (and the GunGirl) do not check if the shot was OK.
They are finishing their staged event "run to the car".

One could check what holes AK47 can create. Even in iron.
But no trace in the concrete in the side-walk was found here.
And the head of Fake was OK as well.
No blood.

A miracle.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:37 AM   #391
Garrison
Illuminator

OP was asked to present some sound proofs from the Report. See above.

The summary could be a different task:

One could imagine that (the sentence is cute for lawyers I guess):

US wanted France fighting together with US in the Syria war.
France did not want.
So you theory collapses in the first two sentences:

Quote:
In August 2013, when the Assad government was accused of using chemical weapons in the Ghouta area near Damascus, Paris called for military intervention[112] but was isolated after the US president, Barack Obama, refused to act despite the breach of what he had earlier declared was a “red line”.
The above took a 30 search on Google, try looking up the 'Foreign involvement in the Syrian Civil War'(can't post links yet with this new ID)
Garrison is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 11:39 AM   #392
Lopesito
Muse

...Of course these would be photos of the absence of anything worth photographing, e.g. a detailed photo of an empty sidewalk, but given that you have this proof, just sharing some of it by citation or by a post-attachment might convince others of us to look at your detailed files...
No. We do not have such detailed photo you ask.

But no shells are on any other photo / movie.

Imaginary policemen taking the shells away is a fairy-tale.

All evidences everywhere was left untouched and documented.

Nothing is here.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:41 AM   #393
Lopesito
Muse

Is that a compliment or an insult? My bosses want to know.
What I do know (?) is that this one was a polite Englishman (?).
Old 12th December 2015, 11:42 AM   #394
Lopesito
Muse

So you have no evidence of a CIA monitor in this or any other forum.
No.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:44 AM   #395
Lopesito
Muse

You have no evidence of communication so you have no conspiracy. The first key element is communication.
In fact I do not know what we have observed.

We have collected 50 proofs that the event was a false flag operation.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:46 AM   #396
Matthew Cline
Muse

See OP.

Even before 9/11 all important forums were controlled.
After 9/11 almost any is.
Government (and intelligence agencies) scan and control forums.
How does the government manage to control all Internet forums?
Old 12th December 2015, 11:46 AM   #397
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Garrison 2015 View Post
So you theory collapses in the first two sentences...
False, read the OP. French air attacks in Syria started after CH shooting. Link in OP.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:48 AM   #398
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

As a PSA, here is a clean version of the PDF

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07...RqMjA4ODQ/view

Be warned, it is 144 pages of making your eyes bleed, extraterrestrials and all. Since the PDF was found to be clean, the intended payload is likely hidden in the ZIP file he keeps promoting.

Make your own judgment, but it only took me a few pages to decide that this entire document is nutzoid.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 11:48 AM   #399
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Guess that they noticed.

One can enjoy the fake policeman Fake on the ground.
Look how alive is after several shots "fired" behind the white car.
He is turning here and there unwounded and says: Oh no, Boss.
Moreover, the running GunMan is "shooting" into his head while running.
Imagine throwing something into a dust-bin while running.
You could miss, OK?
But the GunMan (and the GunGirl) do not check if the shot was OK.
They are finishing their staged event "run to the car".

One could check what holes AK47 can create. Even in iron.
But no trace in the concrete in the side-walk was found here.
And the head of Fake was OK as well.
No blood.

A miracle.
This is what you call an investigation? Point to things you don't quite understand and pretend it fits whatever ridiculous scenario you can come up with? That is not how investigation works.

Search the following in a dictionary:

troll
investigation
evidence
proof
conspiracy theory
logic
non sequitur
Old 12th December 2015, 11:49 AM   #400
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Matthew Cline View Post
How does the government manage to control all Internet forums?
Not all, but all important for sure, I guess.

Check what information is collected / leaked (see WikiLeaks or similar sources).

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories