ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:46 PM   #161
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
I have no info about a possibility of a virus in jpeg.

mega.nz does not detect viruses in your files, the files are encrypted before uploading into mega.nz and after the download decrypted in your computer; but after downloading the whole zip file can be checked by any anti-virus program without opening it

I suppose that this was the final check if I am preparing viruses to files for you. Feel free, there are no viruses involved.
Sorry but your responses only confirm my unwillingness to download the files. No insult- I simply have no clue who you are or the other members on "your team," who I gather have been sharing files electronically.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:47 PM   #162
Roger Ramjets
Illuminator

Plan:
(1) prepare a fake shooting scene with a stuntman lying on the ground
(2) invite real Ahmed Merabet into the death trap and murder him
Evidence?

Quote:
Reality:
(1) due to the problem with Police car entering the wrong way, the Blv Richard Lenoir was upset down and no real fake shooting could be staged, hence the Jordi Mir's movie was digitally corrected to show the shooting scene, but the editor forgot to add the blood into the movie, and what is more important, the shooter did not shoot in reality and no shells were ejected; moreover nobody noticed it and did not include the shells afterwards
Evidence?

Quote:
(2) Ahmed Merabet was murdered according the plan, but the video of the murder leaked into the French online TV; then some clever guy in our team noticed it; hence we have the movie of the murder; moreover in the Eyewitness movie we see murderers in detail ...
Evidence?

Quote:
Unfortunately, the Blv Richard Lenoir was upset down and they skipped the event and prepared only a digital cheated movie.
Consequently they forgot to put the shells on the ground.
They forgot the blood on the ground.
Evidence?
Old 11th December 2015, 04:47 PM   #163
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

mega.nz does not detect viruses in your files, the files are encrypted before uploading into mega.nz and after the download decrypted in your computer; but after downloading the whole zip file can be checked by any anti-virus program without opening it

I suppose that this was the final check if I am preparing viruses to files for you. Feel free, there are no viruses involved.
You would say that if you were trying to get us to upload a virus.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:48 PM   #164
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
This movie is a JFK case. Not CH shooting :-(

If I understand this right, the clip I linked to does not show anything suspicious then?

- True, the missing shells are proved from the other media

And, from reading what you wrote here:
"The first published version is provable edited from 5 takes, there are provable click in the soundtrack, there are provable edits, there are provable cheating with frames, ..."

there is another version which does show something suspicious? Do you have a separate link to that, or would I have to download the whole report to see the other version?

- Just now you must download the file References.zip to get the original full quality movie proving the cheating

ETA: If there is no clip that shows what you find suspicious about the shell casings, that's fine too. But remember, we are talking about one of the strongest proofs. I'm just trying to look at it fairly.

- Yes. All evidences should be cross-checked to get the correct image.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:54 PM   #165
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I must warn Lopesito that many of us have older siblings. The line "Feel free, there are no viruses involved," reminds me way too much of being told by my older brother, "Trust me, I would never have put a bug in your milk!" From my experience, a questionable reassurance.

But unlike my brother, I am not even accusing Lopesito of including a virus intentionally. Just that his computer might have acquired one from his team or elsewhere.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:55 PM   #166
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
So far this appears to be a classic conspiracy theory in that the "unravelling" of the conspiracy appears to be due to someone spotting "inconsistencies" compared to what they would have expected in a "real" situation. i.e. they cannot find a report of spent shells where they should be, or they see an entry of an estimated location on a computer for a plane that has already crashed, or the number of bullets that someone could fire from a blot action rifle in x seconds, etc...

Perhaps Lopesito would be willing to tell us if the proof from the investigation is largely of this nature? Is the lack of a report of spent shells outside Charlie Hebdo, as cited here, one of the most telling elements of the existence of this conspiracy?
No.

Nevertheless, I understand the spirit of your posts.

If I would ever write anything similar to the quoted post I would say "Awkward!!!".
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:58 PM   #167
Lopesito
Muse

Sorry but your responses only confirm my unwillingness to download the files. No insult- I simply have no clue who you are or the other members on "your team," who I gather have been sharing files electronically.
OK
Old 11th December 2015, 04:58 PM   #168
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Since the file is hard to access I'm sure the mods won't care if you start to copy and paste it here in chapters. I'm genuinely interested in reading it. I mean it is only fair that I see the report before judging it.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:59 PM   #169
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?
Read Paris2015.pdf & References.zip
Old 11th December 2015, 04:59 PM   #170
fagin
Philosopher

You would say that though, wouldn't you.

See I have a suspicious mind too.

Last edited by fagin; 11th December 2015 at 05:01 PM.
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 05:03 PM   #171
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Read Paris2015.pdf & References.zip
You just need to accept that no one is going to click on your link.

Last edited by Craig4; 11th December 2015 at 05:06 PM.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 05:05 PM   #172
Lopesito
Muse

I must warn Lopesito that many of us have older siblings. The line "Feel free, there are no viruses involved," reminds me way too much of being told by my older brother, "Trust me, I would never have put a bug in your milk!" From my experience, a questionable reassurance.

But unlike my brother, I am not even accusing Lopesito of including a virus intentionally. Just that his computer might have acquired one from his team or elsewhere.
I understand.

But, downloading jpeg or zip files and scanning them locally before opening is a common method used worldwide.

But a real CTer knows: They are there. Who? The invisible clones of jelly-fishes !!!
Old 11th December 2015, 05:05 PM   #173
fagin
Philosopher

Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing then weren't they?

Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing - understand

then weren't they - not understand

The second part turns the first part from a statement to a question. I'm asking if you agree with me.

All that effort and they used morons, that only someone as sharp as you could pick up on.

This maybe means that the False flag team used stupid persons, that even I can uncover them? Or it is a compliment that only I could uncover?

Amazeballs. ???

Thanks for translation.
There might be smattering of sarcasm, or there might not. You decide.
Old 11th December 2015, 05:11 PM   #174
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Since the file is hard to access I'm sure the mods won't care if you start to copy and paste it here in chapters. I'm genuinely interested in reading it. I mean it is only fair that I see the report before judging it.
The pdf file is split into separate pages.
http://paris2015.okis.ru/file/paris2015/page1.jpg
http://paris2015.okis.ru/file/paris2015/page145.jpg

The better choice is the whole PDF here:
https://mega.nz/#!iVZkkL5Y!v7AEkEKiM...06okcNE95UZa4A

In skepticforum.com the mod Pyrrho created a local copy of the PDF into drive.google.com

Could the mods do something useful here?
Old 11th December 2015, 05:13 PM   #175
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
You would say that though, wouldn't you.

See I have a suspicious mind too.
OK
Old 11th December 2015, 05:14 PM   #176
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You just need to accept that no one is going to click on your link.
OK
Old 11th December 2015, 05:17 PM   #177
fagin
Philosopher

The pdf file is split into separate pages.
http://paris2015.okis.ru/file/paris2015/page1.jpg
http://paris2015.okis.ru/file/paris2015/page145.jpg

The better choice is the whole PDF here:
https://mega.nz/#!iVZkkL5Y!v7AEkEKiM...06okcNE95UZa4A

In skepticforum.com the mod Pyrrho created a local copy of the PDF into drive.google.com

Could the mods do something useful here?
I think the mods might think that they are being quite useful being mods, and don't need to be your secretary to prove their usefulness.

Just my opinion, of course.
Old 11th December 2015, 05:21 PM   #178
Lopesito
Muse

We moved from "crankpot theory" through "where are the proofs" into "files with viruses" level.

Déjà vu
Old 11th December 2015, 05:23 PM   #179
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

We moved from "crankpot theory" through "where are the proofs" into "files with viruses" level.

Déjà vu
I wish you could share more about the missing shell casings. I really thought that might lead somewhere.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 05:24 PM   #180
Lopesito
Muse

I think the mods might think that they are being quite useful being mods, and don't need to be your secretary to prove their usefulness.

Just my opinion, of course.
I agree
Old 11th December 2015, 05:31 PM   #181
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
I wish you could share more about the missing shell casings. I really thought that might lead somewhere.
Everywhere during the investigation of the CH shooting every single shell was circled with a chalk circle, photographed, checked wrt to fingerprints, ...

This place was photographed from various sides. No shell, no circle, no investigation, ...

Nothing.

Last edited by Lopesito; 11th December 2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11th December 2015, 05:34 PM   #182
Lopesito
Muse

No shell, no circle, no investigation, ... Nothing.
Moreover, the whole picture is a collection of pieces that will or will not fit together.

The "No shell proof" is supporting and from the other side is supported by the other proofs.

Finally, only the whole explanation in Paris2015.pdf sounds.
Old 11th December 2015, 05:44 PM   #183
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Moreover, the whole picture is a collection of pieces that will or will not fit together.

The "No shell proof" is supporting and from the other side is supported by the other proofs.

Finally, only the whole explanation in Paris2015.pdf sounds.
Well, the real investigators, the ones who know what they are doing and are accountable weren't producing anything to convince you. If you aren't satisfied, what does it matter? The French Gendarmes can proceed as though you don't exists and it costs them nothing. I doubt any actual French gendarmes even know you exist.
Old 11th December 2015, 05:49 PM   #184
Lopesito
Muse

Well, the real investigators, the ones who know what they are doing and are accountable weren't producing anything to convince you. If you aren't satisfied, what does it matter? The French Gendarmes can proceed as though you don't exists and it costs them nothing. I doubt any actual French gendarmes even know you exist.
Columbo many times heard such underestimating
Old 11th December 2015, 05:59 PM   #185
Lopesito
Muse

The files sharing problem:

Imagine that you would like to share such files (10MB and 500MB).

Which way you would choose?
Old 11th December 2015, 06:04 PM   #186
fagin
Philosopher

Columbo was fictional.

You do know that?
Old 11th December 2015, 06:06 PM   #187
tuco
Graduate Poster

Send it to BBC or someone like that. They will make TLDR version, for me.
tuco is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 06:12 PM   #188
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Columbo was a TV show and what he did was very different from what investigators do to actually solve crimes.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:15 PM   #189
Lopesito
Muse

Columbo was fictional.

You do know that?
I do.

The point could be that, well, the French policemen do what they want, but you maybe are looking for reasons / justification how to deny the False flag event. You may be planning (if possible) not to read the evidences. Strange.

Keep in mind that this will stay / remain with you forever. Have a nice day.

BTW, you can enjoy a feeling of superiority over someone not being able to perform investigation according well known principles.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:17 PM   #190
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by tuco View Post
Send it to BBC or someone like that. They will make TLDR version, for me.
You must wait. One day you will see a movie with it
Old 11th December 2015, 06:18 PM   #191
Lopesito
Muse

Columbo was a TV show and what he did was very different from what investigators do to actually solve crimes.
I know.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:23 PM   #192
fagin
Philosopher

I think it's more than possible to not read your stuff.

But you are correct, possibly the one and only time in this whole thread.
I have no plans whatsoever to read your stuff.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:23 PM   #193
Matthew Best
Philosopher

It's the three exlamation marks after every line that really make it clear how serious this is!!!
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 06:25 PM   #194
fagin
Philosopher

Ps. It's crackpot theory.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:27 PM   #195
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I know.
I doubt that very much. That is assuming you aren't planning to plant a virus and steal from me
Old 11th December 2015, 06:29 PM   #196
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Lopesito: is this report your original work?
Old 11th December 2015, 06:42 PM   #197
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Yes.
Old 11th December 2015, 06:49 PM   #198
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Matthew Best View Post
It's the three exlamation marks after every line that really make it clear how serious this is!!!
The exclamations in "prof!!!" was a method for being able to keep the proofs in the text in agreement with the summary of the proofs in the summary.

And because the next version of the text is being prepared the editing marks "!!!" are still in use
Old 11th December 2015, 06:55 PM   #199
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Yes.
Excellent. What language was it orginally written in?
Old 11th December 2015, 06:55 PM   #200
Lopesito
Muse

Ps. It's crackpot theory.
I know that, finally, you will read the Report as carefully as my posts

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories