ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 12th December 2015, 05:49 AM   #281
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
One could check "Seven countries in five years". The tomorrow is by no means tomorrow now.
You do realize that the people who came out with that idea no longer work in the Government right?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 05:50 AM   #282
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
No, it's what you did. What I said reflects directly on the quality of what you produced. You made up nonsense, called it an investigation and wrote this silly little report which has no value. You don't deserve to be taken seriously.
Self-explanatory (or trolling?).
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 06:24 AM   #283
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
... You didn't verify anything. You made up nonsense in your mom's basement. You didn't investigate. I doubt very much you have a "team" of investigators, that's just something you aren't telling the truth about either...
The Report presents two videos of murderers (with a reasonable good photo).
I guess that Columbo would be satisfied having such investigators in a team.
The "Murder proof" is not due to me, but due to another member of the team.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 06:25 AM   #284
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You do realize that the people who came out with that idea no longer work in the Government right?
BTW, how many countries in how many years one could observe now?
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 06:26 AM   #285
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,066
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Your dogged insistence that it be opened is only making me more suspicious.

- dogged insistence, AHA, you got it
I realise English isn't your first language, so it is understandable that you have confused "insistence" with "persistence". Referring to your monotonous demand that we read the report was not a compliment.

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Are you suggesting that I am part of this conspiracy?

- What leads you to such a conclusion?
This:
Originally Posted by Lopesito
Your question "who performed the investigation" is the first question False flag team would ask for.

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak
Do you have a list of the other questions a "False Flag team" should ask? I won't get my bonus if I don't ask them all...
Clearly the humorous nature of this part escaped you. It was a joke, Lopesito.

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak
I cannot think of any reason, outside of paranoid fantasy, why you are so reluctant to provide this information.
- Having presented photos of murderers nobody will reveal his/her identity. Some witnesses are treated in a special manners...
Nope, sorry. No idea what you're trying to say here. Could you explain?


Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post

- Read the Report is too poor answer, I suppose. Maybe somebody is just ASKING for evidences. Compare the "Where is the baby?" story above.
This is the report that says this:
Quote:
We noticed that no media presents this Police car driver as a hero, no interview, no family member described the battle,no police department declared that the great policeman was their member. No info. We concluded that the driver was a member of the FTT.
We refer to it as No Driver proof!!!
(FTT= False Flag Team).
This does not in any way, shape or form constitute proof. This is jumping to conclusions based on a lack of evidence. When these intrepid and secretive investigators were in Paris, did they try to track down the car or the driver? That would be investigating, rather than relying on a lack of media coverage as a lazy way to prove something.
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Summing up:

One could feel a mid-level trolling and/or unkind behavior.
No, one could feel a reasonable request for evidence, leavened with a touch of humour. Which is pretty much the raison d'etre of this forum.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 06:38 AM   #286
Alphaba
Optical Allusion
 
Alphaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 748
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The only you do trust is a video by Al Qaeda en Yemen. Really?

Between an official video of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), featuring Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi (1975-2015) - a military trained, battle hardened preacher and Sharia jurist who happened to be AQAP Deputy general manager at the time - claiming responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo massacre, and conspiracy ravings pushed by a pseudonymous bloke on the interwebz, it isn't that difficult to realize what is a joke and what is not.
Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:01 AM   #287
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
...
Clearly the humorous nature of this part escaped you. It was a joke..

- I have noticed, believe.

Nope, sorry. No idea what you're trying to say here. Could you explain?

- FFT (or French police) murdered (?) one investigator. Silenced the others. One must be very careful here. Believe.

This does not in any way, shape or form constitute proof. This is jumping to conclusions based on a lack of evidence.

- If one knows really what happened, the problems with the shots into the window, the disappeared Driver, the Driver with dead body captured in a movie ... one can definitely say that it is a proof. Yes, the event is rather complex and separating one part will not work.

When these intrepid and secretive investigators were in Paris, did they try to track down the car or the driver? That would be investigating, rather than relying on a lack of media coverage as a lazy way to prove something.

- One could feel that you really do not understand what happened. Any investigating was blocked. Once more. The Driver case is one of important moments. The fact that there was a dead body prepared in advance is cool. And being captured in a movie even cooler. Having hard proofs that the media published by police were intentionally falsified, one is free to go further. There are many, many proofs. Believe. Do not fight with reality. Please.

No, one could feel a reasonable request for evidence, leavened with a touch of humour. Which is pretty much the raison d'etre of this forum.

- I have noticed that here one can be attacked from various members like in any "Howdy-Howdy-Blah-Blah" thread. I asked in the OP the readers not to do it...


Yes, and finally your
"Do you have a list of the other questions a "False Flag team" should ask? I won't get my bonus if I don't ask them all... "

Read the OP carefully and think what is it about. Disturbing somebody who is investigating a murder is strange.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Lopesito; 12th December 2015 at 07:10 AM.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:05 AM   #288
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Alphaba View Post
Between an official video ... it isn't that difficult to realize what is a joke and what is not.
Could one imagine that Al-Qaeda will deny its great "success"?

I cannot help you. Wait for the history. You will read it one day in Wiki.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:08 AM   #289
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The Report presents two videos of murderers (with a reasonable good photo).
I guess that Columbo would be satisfied having such investigators in a team.
The "Murder proof" is not due to me, but due to another member of the team.
The team that doesn't exist.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:09 AM   #290
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
BTW, how many countries in how many years one could observe now?
This only matters if you look at the Middle East in the context of the memo and nothing else.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:11 AM   #291
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
The team that doesn't exist.
Not true.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:14 AM   #292
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
This only matters if you look at the Middle East in the context of the memo and nothing else.
If one starts with Iraq ... and finishes in Syria one does not need a memo. But, surely, this discussion is OT. The "7-in-5" was mentioned just to be careful before denying anything strange.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:17 AM   #293
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
This only matters if you look at the Middle East in the context of the memo and nothing else.
Maye one should recall the false flag operation (Gleiwitz incident) mentioned in OP. Yes, from time to time false flag operation appears.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:26 AM   #294
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
This whole thread is a false flag operation.

There is no murder investigation. There is no team of “investigators”.

Just your typical woomeister trying to promote clicks on their stupid website. Nonsensical, extremely disrespectful and terminally boring.
__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright

Last edited by Maurice Ledifficile; 12th December 2015 at 07:31 AM.
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:29 AM   #295
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
This whole thread is a false flag operation.

There is no murder investigation. There is no team of “investigators”.

Just your typical woomeister trying to promote clicks on their stupid website. Nonsensical, extremely disrespectful and terminally boring. Yaaaaawwwwnn.
I think it's worse than that because he wants us to download a zip file.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:31 AM   #296
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
If one starts with Iraq ... and finishes in Syria one does not need a memo. But, surely, this discussion is OT. The "7-in-5" was mentioned just to be careful before denying anything strange.
What year was that memo written and what year is it now?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:32 AM   #297
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I think it's worse than that because he wants us to download a zip file.
True. I wouldn't even have my cursor hover near such a link.
__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:34 AM   #298
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
This whole thread is a false flag operation.

There is no murder investigation. There is no team of “investigators”.

Just your typical woomeister trying to promote clicks on their stupid website. Nonsensical, extremely disrespectful and terminally boring. Yaaaaawwwwnn.
Unfortunately, you are wrong. The thread is a attempt to capture the real murderers. Real investigators exist. No clicks are needed, you can download single pages. The website is not stupid.

Please, keep in mind that one investigator was murdered. Moreover, we have photos of real murderers which are still on the loose.

Nevertheless, I understand your post very well. Keep it in mind.

Well, wait for the history. Have a nice day.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:37 AM   #299
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I think it's worse than that because he wants us to download a zip file.
Since the Ponny-Express times the methods of sending parcels have changed. Downloading a zip file is a common knowledge today. Maybe IS Forum members could ask somebody experienced for a help.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:39 AM   #300
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Since this post OP will not feed Trolls.

Have a nice day.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:45 AM   #301
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Unfortunately, you are wrong. The thread is a attempt to capture the real murderers. Real investigators exist. No clicks are needed, you can download single pages. The website is not stupid.

Please, keep in mind that one investigator was murdered. Moreover, we have photos of real murderers which are still on the loose.

Nevertheless, I understand your post very well. Keep it in mind.

Well, wait for the history. Have a nice day.
Boring. No one is going to download anything from a nutbar woo site.There is no investigation. Just your usual CT nonsense.

Who are you calling a troll?
__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:47 AM   #302
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Since the Ponny-Express times the methods of sending parcels have changed. Downloading a zip file is a common knowledge today. Maybe IS Forum members could ask somebody experienced for a help.
We know how to download a file. We also know when not to.
__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:52 AM   #303
Whip
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 793
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Why? You didn't verify anything. You made up nonsense in your mom's basement. You didn't investigate. I doubt very much you have a "team" of investigators, that's just something you aren't telling the truth about either.
I don't think I've ever seen someone work so hard to get that illusive 'attaboy'. Have you? Holy crap. Occam's razor has to fit in here somewhere at least.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 07:57 AM   #304
Whip
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 793
Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
This whole thread is a false flag operation.

There is no murder investigation. There is no team of “investigators”.

Just your typical woomeister trying to promote clicks on their stupid website. Nonsensical, extremely disrespectful and terminally boring.
exactly. as well as justifying terrorist action by making excuses for them.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:02 AM   #305
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,850
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
FYI. Nothing personal.

Starting with the post #300 the OP will not feed Trolls.
Post 300

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Since this post OP will not feed Trolls.

Have a nice day.
Was that a flounce, finally?
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

Last edited by fagin; 12th December 2015 at 08:04 AM.
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:04 AM   #306
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
Just as with 9/11 CT's, I'm wondering why the governments bother with false flag operations, with their risks and costs. Why not just have sloppy security and actually let the terrorists do their thing? You still get your excuse to go to war, but without risking being found out by all the Mom's basement genius investigators.

Also, would Lopesito care to tell me who they are calling a troll?
__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:07 AM   #307
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,850
Troll = someone with at least half a brain who will not download random zip files.

Or so it would appear.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:08 AM   #308
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Since this post OP will not feed Trolls.

Have a nice day.
Okay fine, I'll download and read your file.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:16 AM   #309
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,850
I think that might be a lie.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:18 AM   #310
Macgyver1968
Philosopher
 
Macgyver1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 5,164
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Okay fine, I'll download and read your file.
Thanks Craig. Then maybe you can summarize it's contents...Since the OP refuses to do that for us.
__________________
"Fixin' crap that ain't broke."
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:24 AM   #311
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,066
I was considering clicking that link as well. However, I'm not much of a whiz at IT. Is there some way to isolate it, or check it for viruses before opening it? I'm very reluctant to just open it as is....
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:29 AM   #312
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,850
I'm going to wait for the single piece of actual evidence requested eight pages ago.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:36 AM   #313
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,066
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Clearly the humorous nature of this part escaped you. It was a joke..

- I have noticed, believe.

Nope, sorry. No idea what you're trying to say here. Could you explain?

- FFT (or French police) murdered (?) one investigator. Silenced the others. One must be very careful here. Believe.
Not without evidence, mate.
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
This does not in any way, shape or form constitute proof. This is jumping to conclusions based on a lack of evidence.

- If one knows really what happened, the problems with the shots into the window, the disappeared Driver, the Driver with dead body captured in a movie ... one can definitely say that it is a proof. Yes, the event is rather complex and separating one part will not work.
There's your problem. You have started with the conclusion, and then worked backwards to find proof. Examining each part of your so-called proof must absolutely be done separately. If not, then it's a Gish Gallop.

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
When these intrepid and secretive investigators were in Paris, did they try to track down the car or the driver? That would be investigating, rather than relying on a lack of media coverage as a lazy way to prove something.

- One could feel that you really do not understand what happened. Any investigating was blocked. Once more. The Driver case is one of important moments. The fact that there was a dead body prepared in advance is cool. And being captured in a movie even cooler. Having hard proofs that the media published by police were intentionally falsified, one is free to go further. There are many, many proofs. Believe. Do not fight with reality. Please.
I'm not the one "fighting with reality", mate. If your investigation was blocked, how did you get these proofs? Do you have any evidence of interference with your, or anyone else's investigations? I have seen nothing yet that is evidence of a "body prepared in advance", a "blocked investigation" or intentionally falsified media reports. This does not mean I am rejecting what you are claiming. It means I cannot accept it until or unless you provide some concrete evidence. Just saying it happened the way you said it did is not evidence.

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Yes, and finally your
"Do you have a list of the other questions a "False Flag team" should ask? I won't get my bonus if I don't ask them all... "

Read the OP carefully and think what is it about. Disturbing somebody who is investigating a murder is strange.

Have a nice day.
....And you've lost me again. What was all that about?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:38 AM   #314
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Thanks Craig. Then maybe you can summarize it's contents...Since the OP refuses to do that for us.
I was just messing with him. There's no way in hell I'm opening those links.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:39 AM   #315
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Thanks Craig. Then maybe you can summarize it's contents...Since the OP refuses to do that for us.
OP was asked to present some sound proofs from the Report. See above.

The summary could be a different task:

One could imagine that (the sentence is cute for lawyers I guess):

US wanted France fighting together with US in the Syria war.
France did not want.
US prepared a great PR action, kind of 9/11 event in Paris.
Some well paid team (FFT) performed shooting at CH office.
Real shootings, a lot of murdered.
Then there was prepared a staged battle in front of the office with policemen.
This action failed.
Then there was a prepared shot of a policeman captured in the movie attributed to Jordi Mir.
The event was staged.
FFT did not want to perform a real shooting action in the open space.
Some clever gun-keeper could kill them from a balcony / window.
FFT only prepared a staged event with an actor (we call him Fake).
Then there was a death trap prepared for the real policeman Ahmed Merabet.
FFT sent Ahmed Merabet to run into a trap.
There he was shot and poisoned while dying.
Then everybody left.
Finally, the "patsies" brother Kouachi's were murdered separately as the suspects, in fact innocent victims.

The last run by Ahmed Merabet was documented by a movie.
Fortunately, this movie is broadcasted online till today.
A miracle.
Moreover in a eyewitness movie we have great details with the murderers.

Done.

Details in Paris2015.pdf
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:43 AM   #316
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
Objection, supposition, this is not admissible in criminal proceedings.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:46 AM   #317
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation
 
Maurice Ledifficile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,964
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
OP was asked to present some sound proofs from the Report. See above.

The summary could be a different task:

One could imagine that (the sentence is cute for lawyers I guess):

US wanted France fighting together with US in the Syria war.
France did not want.
US prepared a great PR action, kind of 9/11 event in Paris.
Some well paid team (FFT) performed shooting at CH office.
Real shootings, a lot of murdered.
Then there was prepared a staged battle in front of the office with policemen.
This action failed.
Then there was a prepared shot of a policeman captured in the movie attributed to Jordi Mir.
The event was staged.
FFT did not want to perform a real shooting action in the open space.
Some clever gun-keeper could kill them from a balcony / window.
FFT only prepared a staged event with an actor (we call him Fake).
Then there was a death trap prepared for the real policeman Ahmed Merabet.
FFT sent Ahmed Merabet to run into a trap.
There he was shot and poisoned while dying.
Then everybody left.
Finally, the "patsies" brother Kouachi's were murdered separately as the suspects, in fact innocent victims.

The last run by Ahmed Merabet was documented by a movie.
Fortunately, this movie is broadcasted online till today.
A miracle.
Moreover in a eyewitness movie we have great details with the murderers.

Done.

Details in Paris2015.pdf


__________________
"There is a plenty of proof, but unfortunately it is entirely unprovable." - Punshhh
"There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." – Stephen Wright
Maurice Ledifficile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:48 AM   #318
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,540
At what time date and place were the meetings to plan the Paris attacks? Who was present? What was said? Alternatively, if the planning happened remotely who communicated to whom and when? What was said. What method was used to determine the person in question was the one communicating?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:51 AM   #319
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
...
Not without evidence, mate.

- Which evidence I could provide? Written in the Report is not allowed. Media in References.zip are not allowed. Post is not allowed. Linking somewhere is not allowed. Well, we can meet personally. But it would be dangerous too. One could have a feeling that our worlds are on connected...


There's your problem. You have started with the conclusion, and then worked backwards to find proof. Examining each part of your so-called proof must absolutely be done separately. If not, then it's a Gish Gallop.

- Looking for a consistent story one must work in a try/error way. Read the whole Report.


I'm not the one "fighting with reality", mate. If your investigation was blocked, how did you get these proofs? Do you have any evidence of interference with your, or anyone else's investigations? I have seen nothing yet that is evidence of a "body prepared in advance", a "blocked investigation" or intentionally falsified media reports. This does not mean I am rejecting what you are claiming. It means I cannot accept it until or unless you provide some concrete evidence. Just saying it happened the way you said it did is not evidence.

- see the first answer ... Is there something you could check?

Lets make an agreement about the ways of communications. Your turn!

....And you've lost me again. What was all that about?

- First of all, trolling the thread, Ad hom insults, ... are strange. Why?
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:52 AM   #320
Flo
Illuminator
 
Flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Haute-Savoie, France
Posts: 3,118
Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post

Ouaip ! Definitely just good enough to make dogs laugh !

The last time I saw something approaching "Shot and poisoned while dying" was in a 1970's Kungfu movie, and it actually made more sense than Lopesito's ridiculous ranting ...
Flo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.