ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th December 2015, 08:53 AM   #321
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Objection, supposition, this is not admissible in criminal proceedings.
In front of a court there is possible to present a full circle of proofs that show that the crime could not happen otherwise.

Moreover, those murderers, when captured alive, will say many important.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:56 AM   #322
Lopesito
Muse

At what time date and place were the meetings to plan the Paris attacks? Who was present? What was said? Alternatively, if the planning happened remotely who communicated to whom and when? What was said. What method was used to determine the person in question was the one communicating?
Reasonable questions. I could add these to the challenges / tasks to continue with.

Thanks.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:57 AM   #323
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Not without evidence, mate.

- Which evidence I could provide? Written in the Report is not allowed. Media in References.zip are not allowed. Post is not allowed. Linking somewhere is not allowed. Well, we can meet personally. But it would be dangerous too. One could have a feeling that our worlds are on connected...

There's your problem. You have started with the conclusion, and then worked backwards to find proof. Examining each part of your so-called proof must absolutely be done separately. If not, then it's a Gish Gallop.

- Looking for a consistent story one must work in a try/error way. Read the whole Report.

I'm not the one "fighting with reality", mate. If your investigation was blocked, how did you get these proofs? Do you have any evidence of interference with your, or anyone else's investigations? I have seen nothing yet that is evidence of a "body prepared in advance", a "blocked investigation" or intentionally falsified media reports. This does not mean I am rejecting what you are claiming. It means I cannot accept it until or unless you provide some concrete evidence. Just saying it happened the way you said it did is not evidence.

- see the first answer ... Is there something you could check?

Lets make an agreement about the ways of communications. Your turn!

....And you've lost me again. What was all that about?

- First of all, trolling the thread, Ad hom insults, ... are strange. Why?

You need to look up both "ad hominem" and "troll".
Old 12th December 2015, 08:57 AM   #324
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Reasonable questions. I could add these to the challenges / tasks to continue with.

Thanks.
You mean you are accusing people of conspiracy to commit murder and terrorism and you haven't established that they communicated? If you can't establish that, how do you know they conspired? The communication is one of two elements of the crime.

Last edited by Craig4; 12th December 2015 at 09:07 AM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 08:59 AM   #325
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Flo View Post
...Shot and poisoned while dying...
This is captured in the movie broadcasted by French online TV as the report from the investigation. Fortunately, one investigator in our team noticed.

You could check the truth. It is still online.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:01 AM   #326
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Ok...I actually downloaded the Paris2015.pdf. I scanned it for viruses, and rehosted it on my dropbox if anyone wants to take a look:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../paris2015.pdf

Pretty standard CT stuff...with declarations like:

Quote:
We observed that the Bikers were not celebrated as the heroes, no interview, no police department
declared them as their
members, ...
We concluded that the Bikers were members of the FFT.
We refer to it as
No Bikers
proof!!!

Last edited by Macgyver1968; 12th December 2015 at 09:03 AM.
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:04 AM   #327
Lopesito
Muse

You mean you are accusing people of conspiracy to commit murder and terrorism and you haven't established that they communicated? If you can't establish that? How do you know they conspired? The communication is one of two elements of the crime.
The investigation continues. What we know just now is in the Report.

Nevertheless, having two murderers and several more FFT members captured in a movie is a good start.

But, if you suppose that something like full records of communications like in Water-Gate event will be available, you could be disappointed.

For me, just now, it would be enough if the simple fact that the CH shooting was a false flag operation will be accepted. It would be a great victory.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:06 AM   #328
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

This is captured in the movie broadcasted by French online TV as the report from the investigation. Fortunately, one investigator in our team noticed.

You could check the truth. It is still online.
You have nothing but stories. Like every other CT artist. No one is going to click on your stupid link. From what you have shown so far, you have no idea how to investigate, or to draw conclusions that follow from your premises. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe a word you say.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:08 AM   #329
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Nevertheless, having two murderers and several more FFT members captured in a movie is a good start.

But, if you suppose that something like full records of communications like in Water-Gate event will be available, you could be disappointed.

For me, just now, it would be enough if the simple fact that the CH shooting was a false flag operation will be accepted. It would be a great victory.
Not going to happen. You see, your conclusions have to make sense.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:08 AM   #330
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Ok...I actually downloaded the Paris2015.pdf. I scanned it for viruses, and rehosted it on my dropbox if anyone wants to take a look:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../paris2015.pdf

Pretty standard CT stuff...with declarations like:
Please, read the Report and check all evidences. You will see, what E.T. could see:

- there is 100% evidence that the Polish movie was prepared and was a part of the false flag operation

- the police Bikers were involved in the FF operation as well

Everything is based on hard evidences.

Of course, many details and testimonies would / should be added while in front the court.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:08 AM   #331
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
No one is going to click on your stupid link.
Well...one stupid person did. Although, it would far more productive to click this link:

Pile of kittens
Old 12th December 2015, 09:10 AM   #332
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Please, read the Report and check all evidences. You will see, what E.T. could see:

- there is 100% evidence that the Polish movie was prepared and was a part of the false flag operation

- the police Bikers were involved in the FF operation as well

Everything is based on hard evidences.

Of course, many details and testimonies would / should be added while in front the court.
Hey, you should thank me for rehosting your woo. Someone here might actually look at it now.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:13 AM   #333
Lopesito
Muse

Just now all could check using the link provided by Macgyver1968 (if one could believe the statement "I scanned it for viruses..." is true).

Thanks to Macgyver1968. Great.

But, please, do not try to fight the reality. There are many hours of watching of what has happened in each media. Prepare for a long way "into"the subject.

I am prepared to help with heavy stones on the way.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:15 AM   #334
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
Also, would Lopesito care to tell me who they are calling a troll?
I investigated it and found it is 'projection'
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:15 AM   #335
Lopesito
Muse

Hey, you should thank me for rehosting your woo. Someone here might actually look at it now.
See above. Thank you very much.

Once more: Well done.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:16 AM   #336
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

I cannot help you.
I didn't ask for your help, nor do I need it. And please keep this kind of personal remark for yourself.

And again: I'm not interested - like in "at all" - in your rants.
Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:17 AM   #337
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Quote:
(if one could believe the statement "I scanned it for viruses..." is true).
Dude...WTF. Of course I scanned it. I'm not going give my long term friends here something that would be dangerous to their computer. Maybe your CT mind doesn't understand that.

The only reason I rehosted it is so we can all have a laugh at your steaming pile of disjointed bovine excrement.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:17 AM   #338
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Just now all could check using the link provided by Macgyver1968 (if one could believe the statement "I scanned it for viruses..." is true).

Thanks to Macgyver1968. Great.

But, please, do not try to fight the reality. There are many hours of watching of what has happened in each media. Prepare for a long way "into"the subject.

I am prepared to help with heavy stones on the way.
No. You cannot help. I've seen enough of your Jabbalogic to know it's nonsense. Fortunately for you, several members here happen to enjoy destroying nonsense CT theories bit by bit. I'm not one of them.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:18 AM   #339
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

How do you propose to establish this "false flag" without establishing the parties communicated? You're starting with your desired conclusion and saying you're going to get evidence for it later. Sorry, not how this works.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:21 AM   #340
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
I investigated it and found it is 'projection'
Please, keep in mind that this thread will be attacked by Trolls.

One could find an explanation on the Internet.
See Internet_troll at Wiki.

Trolls could be funny, evil, strange, cool, ...

But, this time these Trolls (several of them) will be a part of the FFT.

And could be dangerous. Very dangerous. Verified by our team of investigators.

Be careful.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:23 AM   #341
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Alphaba View Post
I didn't ask for your help, nor do I need it. And please keep this kind of personal remark for yourself.

And again: I'm not interested - like in "at all" - in your rants.
Just for record the full quote:

Could one imagine that Al-Qaeda will deny its great "success"?
I cannot help you. Wait for the history. You will read it one day in Wiki.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:26 AM   #342
Lopesito
Muse

Dude...WTF. Of course I scanned it. I'm not going give my long term friends here something that would be dangerous to their computer. Maybe your CT mind doesn't understand that.

The only reason I rehosted it is so we can all have a laugh at your steaming pile of disjointed bovine excrement.
Ad hom insult.

BTW, of course I do believe that you have scanned it correctly. It was a little joke wrt to the others.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:28 AM   #343
Lopesito
Muse

How do you propose to establish this "false flag" without establishing the parties communicated? You're starting with your desired conclusion and saying you're going to get evidence for it later. Sorry, not how this works.
When one sees a murderer, should one investigate him, or say, wait a moment, I will check if I can prove who has sent you to murder?
Old 12th December 2015, 09:29 AM   #344
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Be careful.
So you think ISF members are a part of the conspiracy?
Old 12th December 2015, 09:34 AM   #345
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Poisoned after he was shot? Like a reverse Rasputin? If he wasn't dead why not shoot him again?
If they shot him then there must have been a cartridge case unless they used an air rifle or Flintolock.

Why would they bother Photoshopping fake mirrors on a car?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:34 AM   #346
Lopesito
Muse

See OP.

Even before 9/11 all important forums were controlled.
After 9/11 almost any is.
Government (and intelligence agencies) scan and control forums.

Guess how?

Yes.

At least one member here is such a Troll.
If the false flag operation is important for an individual agency, its Troll will work as usual according to given plan...

A have experienced such Trolls.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:35 AM   #347
Whip
Muse

Be careful.
you need to look up 'projection' instead of trolling here for street cred.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:37 AM   #348
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post

I think one could go a step further and first ask what 'investigation' was done into the source code of alleged fake pic.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:38 AM   #349
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

I think he foresees a bunch (pack?murder?flock?) of shills signing up and coming on to defend the evil official story.

Same old same old. Yawn.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:38 AM   #350
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

Just for record the full quote:

Could one imagine that Al-Qaeda will deny its great "success"?
I cannot help you. Wait for the history. You will read it one day in Wiki.
I also can do self-parroting:

Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:39 AM   #351
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parano...ality_disorder
Old 12th December 2015, 09:42 AM   #352
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

When one sees a murderer, should one investigate him, or say, wait a moment, I will check if I can prove who has sent you to murder?
You start with the known and work to the unknown. You start with your known suspect and investigate links he has to other people and build out the criminal network if one exists.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:42 AM   #353
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post

Poisoned after he was shot? Like a reverse Rasputin? If he wasn't dead why not shoot him again?

- There was Shooter standing to shoot, but not all shots will murder in a second; therefore there was a man in an apron (called Apron in Report) with a poisoned towel to silence Ahmed Merabet dying. In fact, Ahmed Merabet was trying to stand up and was covered by Apron. Terrible murder. One could guess the last words of Ahmed Merabet. R.I.P.

If they shot him then there must have been a cartridge case unless they used an air rifle or Flintolock.

- Yes, there could be a cartridge, but FFT cleaned the place, therefore one could expect they collected it.

- They were erasing a scooter with the third gunman (GunBoy in Report).
They could use some photo of the car taken after the mission in some FFT garrage. Moreover, they could take the photo from front side and reversing it they did not mentioned those mirrors... Who knows.

Great questions. Thank you!
Old 12th December 2015, 09:45 AM   #354
Lopesito
Muse

Ad hom insult.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:46 AM   #355
Lopesito
Muse

You start with the known and work to the unknown. You start with your known suspect and investigate links he has to other people and build out the criminal network if one exists.
Exactly the same way the investigation continues.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:47 AM   #356
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

So from one memo years ago and a video you've concluded that people whom we have no evidence communicating or discussing this conspired to commit murder and terrorism. You haven't even linked the gunmen to anyone else.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:47 AM   #357
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Shooting is faster than poison. If he wasn't dead why not shoot him again.

How do you take a picture of a car from the front and reverse it to show the rear?
Why would removing a man on a scooter remove the mirror as well?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 09:49 AM   #358
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Exactly the same way the investigation continues.
So you haven't investigated the conspiracy but you've concluded there was one. I'm not asking; I'm accusing.
Old 12th December 2015, 09:54 AM   #359
Lopesito
Muse

So from one memo years ago and a video you've concluded that people whom we have no evidence communicating or discussing this conspired to commit murder and terrorism. You haven't even linked the gunmen to anyone else.
Well, we both know that the murderers could be identified within an hour by real policemen. Then some real investigation could continue...

But just now just explaining this stuff to a reasonable group of people is a time consuming job...
Old 12th December 2015, 09:57 AM   #360
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well, we both know that the murderers could be identified within an hour by real policemen. Then some real investigation could continue...

But just now just explaining this stuff to a reasonable group of people is a time consuming job...
I hardly think what you are doing qualifies as "explaining".

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories