IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags kanye west

Old 1st December 2022, 11:38 AM   #1
Doubt
Philosopher

Ye likes Hitler

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2237179.html

I wonder if West can get worse. Does he know about Pol Pot? Maybe Tamerlane?
Old 1st December 2022, 11:44 AM   #2
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

I'm sure Ye is a deep, thoughtful, wise and learned authority on world history and politics.

...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:01 PM   #3
arayder
Illuminator

Yeah "the good thing that Hitler brought to the table" was that he shot himself.

The bad thing was that he waited so long.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:07 PM   #4
Donal
Philosopher

I mean, his very good friend also had some nice things to say about good old Adolph.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 1st December 2022, 12:19 PM   #5
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

More to the point: The former Republican president (and current Republican candidate for president) recently had dinner with a guy who likes Hitler.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:40 PM   #6
BobTheCoward
Banned

it is so highschool level edge...this is a bizarre combination of mental health episode and stunted development....ran through Google translate

"Especially Hitler" rather than, "even Hitler" is a real variation that I cant tell if that is purposeful or a poor regurgitation of a bad forum argument.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:50 PM   #7
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

At this point I think he'd literally eat **** for attention.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:52 PM   #8
Venom
Philosopher

When you become so "politically incorrect" you turn into a monster.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 12:58 PM   #9
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger

He's gone full-on Tila Tequila. And no one likes her any more.

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 01:01 PM   #10
angrysoba
Philosophile

“Every human being has something of value to bring to the table….” sounds like a feel-good platitude until he adds the punchline. “…especially Hitler.

Holy ****!

I saw some screenshot about this and assumed it was some kind of parody. Jeeeez….
Old 1st December 2022, 01:01 PM   #11
Ron Obvious
Muse

I've always thought Hitler was a bit of a naughty fellow, but now that I hear this, I wonder if I wasn't too quick to judge and should give him another chance. Thanks Kanye!
Old 1st December 2022, 01:19 PM   #12
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Donal View Post
I mean, his very good friend also had some nice things to say about good old Adolph.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Who's Adolph? And what were the nice things she said about him?
Brainster is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 01:25 PM   #13
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ron Obvious View Post
I've always thought Hitler was a bit of a naughty fellow, but now that I hear this, I wonder if I wasn't too quick to judge and should give him another chance.
Say what you want about Hitler, but at least he killed hitler. Got to give him credit for that.

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 01:26 PM   #14
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Location: Out back preparing the bunker for the next Civil War
A quote from the link, with a slight modification:

Quote:
“No one who says ‘I love Hitler’ should be allowed any oxygen on any social platform (period).”
West is a complete waste of oxygen. He's a complete waste of every element!
Old 1st December 2022, 01:29 PM   #15
shemp

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
Say what you want about Hitler, but at least he killed hitler. Got to give him credit for that.
Yeah but he should have done it about 20-25 years earlier.
Old 1st December 2022, 01:30 PM   #16
plague311
Great minds think...

I agree with the aforementioned statement that Kanye would eat **** for attention. The man has completely gone out of his mind.

Then again, he's watching his empire crumble around him because of the dumb **** he's been saying. I'd assume he thinks his only option now is to keep doubling down on it. Didn't he lose like half his net worth after ADIDAS cut ties? You'd think he'd get the point. Now he's paying something like $200k/month in child support. Tough to watch.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 01:42 PM   #17
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Yeitler?
Old 1st December 2022, 02:12 PM   #18
Doubt
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Yeitler?
Yedolf Witler.
Old 1st December 2022, 02:45 PM   #19
shemp

Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
Yedolf Witler.
Yedolf Witless.
Old 1st December 2022, 02:46 PM   #20
shemp

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
I agree with the aforementioned statement that Kanye would eat **** for attention. The man has completely gone out of his mind.

Then again, he's watching his empire crumble around him because of the dumb **** he's been saying. I'd assume he thinks his only option now is to keep doubling down on it. Didn't he lose like half his net worth after ADIDAS cut ties? You'd think he'd get the point. Now he's paying something like $200k/month in child support. Tough to watch.
Not really. He's done it to himself. He can die in a dumpster fire for all I care.

Courtesy of https://www.craiyon.com/:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kanye dumpster fire.jpg (47.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by shemp; 1st December 2022 at 02:54 PM.
shemp is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 02:47 PM   #21
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Yedolf Witless.
Kanyolf Hitwest.
Old 1st December 2022, 02:49 PM   #22
Warp12
Banned

Quote:
Ye also said he does “not like the word evil next to Nazis” after Jones pushed back on some of his assertions, saying, “I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis.”

This guy knows how to attract a diverse base. Spoken like a true politician.

Last edited by Warp12; 1st December 2022 at 02:50 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 02:51 PM   #23
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Or piss everybody off.
Old 1st December 2022, 02:54 PM   #24
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Anyone can say they like Jewish people, that's easy. It is much harder to say that they like Nazi. It shows true character!

Bad character, but still....

I await the "they're only saying these things to troll the libs" excuse.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 03:27 PM   #25
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Or piss everybody off.
That’s more like it.

A conspiracy theorist co-worker thinks the whole Trump dinner with Kanye in which Nick Fuentes turned up was some kind of conspiracy by the establishment GOP to discredit Trump. It’s literally amazing how some people think given that Kanye has been spitting out overt anti-semitism for months. This is just a case of birds of a feather: Fuentes, Ye, Alex Jones, Tim Pool, Luke Rudowski, Milo…. They are all shades of the same insane outlook that comes from conspiracy theorizing. They are all trying to monetize this and some of them are trying to cloak the language or sanitize it. Kanye just essentially says the quiet bit out loud because he doesn’t give a ****.
Old 1st December 2022, 03:46 PM   #26
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
That’s more like it.

A conspiracy theorist co-worker thinks the whole Trump dinner with Kanye in which Nick Fuentes turned up was some kind of conspiracy by the establishment GOP to discredit Trump. It’s literally amazing how some people think given that Kanye has been spitting out overt anti-semitism for months. This is just a case of birds of a feather: Fuentes, Ye, Alex Jones, Tim Pool, Luke Rudowski, Milo…. They are all shades of the same insane outlook that comes from conspiracy theorizing. They are all trying to monetize this and some of them are trying to cloak the language or sanitize it. Kanye just essentially says the quiet bit out loud because he doesn’t give a ****.
Didn't Milo say that he set the whole thing up to make Trump look bad? Per the Guardian:

Quote:
As fallout from Donald Trump’s meeting with the white supremacist Nick Fuentes continues, a far-right activist has claimed the meeting was a set-up, meant to “make Trump’s life miserable”.
I wouldn't consider Milo "the establishment" though, that's for sure.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 03:51 PM   #27
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

I have no doubt Fuentes thought his presence would make Trump's life miserable. Fuentes being alive makes EVERYBODY miserable.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 04:14 PM   #28
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
it is so highschool level edge...this is a bizarre combination of mental health episode and stunted development....ran through Google translate

"Especially Hitler" rather than, "even Hitler" is a real variation that I cant tell if that is purposeful or a poor regurgitation of a bad forum argument.
Given that Ye is a native speaker of English, I think that we are back in the usual excuse given for outrageously infelicitous right wing utterances, which is the argument that it's unfair to accuse him of being wrong because he's too stupid to understand what he's saying. The hope apparently being that as we vacillate between the possibilities, we forget about the whole thing.

Of course if you believe Hitler invented highways, you're already in trouble.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 04:44 PM   #29
BobTheCoward
Banned

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Given that Ye is a native speaker of English, I think that we are back in the usual excuse given for outrageously infelicitous right wing utterances, which is the argument that it's unfair to accuse him of being wrong because he's too stupid to understand what he's saying. The hope apparently being that as we vacillate between the possibilities, we forget about the whole thing.

Of course if you believe Hitler invented highways, you're already in trouble.
I'm not sure I would describe him as right wing. He doesn't seem to have many policy ideas.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 06:12 PM   #30
angrysoba
Philosophile

Didn't Milo say that he set the whole thing up to make Trump look bad? Per the Guardian:

Trump: "Hello, Kanye, please come for dinner. Oh hi, Milo, how are you doing..."

Kanye: "The Jews control the media and the banks and the entertainment industry!"

Milo: "Feminism is cancer! Please meet my friend Nick Fuentes who believes "America First!""

Conspiracy theorist: "Oh no, Nick Fuentes will make Trump look bad! I bet Mike Pence and the WEF and the Jews are behind this..."

Kanye: "I love Hitler!"
Old 1st December 2022, 06:34 PM   #31
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

I'm not sure I would describe him as right wing. He doesn't seem to have many policy ideas.
Helping.
Old 1st December 2022, 07:26 PM   #32
Hercules56
Master Poster

I wonder what Dave Chappelle will have to say about this. Will he make more excuses for Kanye?

The Nazis weren't black therefore Kanye's comments are ok?
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 08:48 PM   #33
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
I wonder what Dave Chappelle will have to say about this. Will he make more excuses for Kanye?

The Nazis weren't black therefore Kanye's comments are ok?
He'll pivot to something about trans people. That's his pet thing.
Old 1st December 2022, 08:55 PM   #34
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

I feel.like the title is from the King James Version of Mein Kampf

Last edited by Thermal; 1st December 2022 at 09:10 PM.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:06 PM   #35
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

No, he seems to have no policy ideas but what he does seem to have is ideology, if muddled and malleable and vague enough to be insincerely retracted. He hates Jews, likes Hitler, and apparently, Trump, Fuentes and Milo Yiannopulos, and that sounds pretty far right from here.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:18 PM   #36
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

This filth has been a fan of Hitler for many years. The only difference now is the media stopped covering up for him.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:19 PM   #37
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

I assume he's already locked in your vote.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:26 PM   #38
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
I assume he's already locked in your vote.

Nah. He's a little too woke for me.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:29 PM   #39
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

They're all just trying to revive their 15 minutes of fame, a bunch of nobodies if it weren't for BS like this.

Kanye might have music talent but he needs mental health help. The other three are only in the news because of their outrageous antics. And in Jones' case, shameful antics.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 09:36 PM   #40
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

I just know there's some genius little weasel of a campaign manager running around saying "look, I got Donald flipping Trump into the Oval Office. Trust me Kanye, if you just say this it will work. The only way to beat Trump in '24 is to preemptively be T2 and out crazy him. Your slogan can be YE24T2."

*manager fantasizes about the inevitability of Hector Mountain Dew Commacho '28*

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics