ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jeffrey Epstein , sex offenders , sex trafficking

Old 10th July 2019, 02:38 PM   #161
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by rdwight View Post
Since I've literally said it, quit being obtuse and maybe read, on this same page, exactly what I am complaining about.

Again, I am quite clear exactly what my issue with how this thread has gone is. You seem hellbent on cementing my point.
Round and round the mulberry bush.

If I knew, if you really had been as clear as you believe, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

I refuse to play these games. If I ask a question and instead of an answer I get the usual nonsense: go back and look, I see no reason to bother with that.

It's obvious you had no answer.

I'll repeat what I said: "We know Acosta helped Epstein get off. We know Trump et al vetted Acosta and appointed him to Trump's Cabinet.

Just what is it about those KNOWN FACTS do you think are being misinterpreted?"

Trump not only has dirty (little) hands, more evidence of that dirt keeps coming out, like the latest calendar girl party.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 10th July 2019 at 02:43 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 02:59 PM   #162
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Senex View Post
Trump declares outrage.
Such low hanging fruit.
Old 10th July 2019, 03:43 PM   #163
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Peter Alexander of NBC News:
READ IT HERE: Former Palm Beach (FL) State Atty Barry Krischer challenges Acosta’s characterization of why Acosta pursued a plea deal for Epstein: “I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong.”
https://twitter.com/peteralexander/s...203917312?s=21

Tweet contains copy of the letter that concludes, “Mr Acosta should not be allowed to rewrite history” while accusing him ignoring his office’s 53-page indictment and instead brokering a secret deal.

How swampy is this Whitehouse with its infestation of grifting elites and their enablers.

Last edited by Sideroxylon; 10th July 2019 at 03:48 PM.
Sideroxylon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 03:46 PM   #164
BrooklynBaby
Muse

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post

If I knew, if you really had been as clear as you believe, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING.

I refuse to play these games. If I ask a question and instead of an answer I get the usual nonsense: go back and look, I see no reason to bother with that.

It's obvious you had no answer.

I'll repeat what I said: "We know Acosta helped Epstein get off. We know Trump et al vetted Acosta and appointed him to Trump's Cabinet.

Trump not only has dirty (little) hands, more evidence of that dirt keeps coming out, like the latest calendar girl party.
Acosta stepped in and got Epstein convicted, sentenced to jail, and registered as a sex offender when the state was going to let him walk away. It was the state of Florida that let Epstein out of jail most of the time while he was serving his sentence, the state alone. Acosta had nothing to do with that. Acosta also forced Epstein to pay for the girls' lawyers who then negotiated settlements with him.
BrooklynBaby is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 03:50 PM   #165
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Originally Posted by BrooklynBaby View Post
Acosta stepped in and got Epstein convicted, sentenced to jail, and registered as a sex offender when the state was going to let him walk away. It was the state of Florida that let Epstein out of jail most of the time while he was serving his sentence, the state alone. Acosta had nothing to do with that. Acosta also forced Epstein to pay for the girls' lawyers who then negotiated settlements with him.
See above. The guy he tried to throw under the bus just got up and started talking. **** these lying *****.
Old 10th July 2019, 04:29 PM   #166
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
See above. The guy he tried to throw under the bus just got up and started talking. **** these lying *****.
Just a general comment: could people please post in such a way that the autocensor doesn't have to mask words? Or have at most only one such word? Between what appears to be poor grammar and masked words I can't figure out what the poster is trying to say.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 04:36 PM   #167
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Well, I can tell you that the State prosecutor in FL is saying that Acosta's recollection of events is wrong (translation: They are calling him a liar)

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/com...-epstein-deal/

Edit: I don't I usually use RawStory as a source. Its far too partisan left for my liking, but since the story is verified elsewhere in more reliable sources, it'll do!

Last edited by smartcooky; 10th July 2019 at 05:10 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 04:41 PM   #168
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
Just a general comment: could people please post in such a way that the autocensor doesn't have to mask words? Or have at most only one such word? Between what appears to be poor grammar and masked words I can't figure out what the poster is trying to say.
The poster was merely drawing the dear readers attention to post 165, just above. The cussing was extraneous.
Old 10th July 2019, 07:22 PM   #169
rdwight
Muse

I wouldn't tell you to reread if I felt there was any way to be more clear. There was no double talk, ambiguity or anything at all to misconstrue.

Originally Posted by rdwight View Post
People seem too giddy over this having the possibility of taking down their political foes as opposed to getting justice for the victims..
What, exactly, do you not understand about that comment? I really want to know. If you are confused as to the why I said it, a post afterwards on the same page seems to give a good example, although at this point I can't even tell if it's sarcasm.

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Sorry, but it is about politics.This kind of thing has been given a green light by the President of the US and his party. Taking themj down is the highest priority. and is frankly more impoirtant then sending Epstein to jail..though by all means he should be sent.

Show me where in any comment I said that those things were being misinterpreted. It's the insinuation after. Trump appointed Acosta, so "no way is Trump in the clear." It's the hope for additional victims that can take down 'the other side'.
rdwight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2019, 08:45 PM   #170
Bogative
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Well, I can tell you that the State prosecutor in FL is saying that Acosta's recollection of events is wrong (translation: They are calling him a liar)

Have you considered that Krischer is playing a game of CYA?

Acosta would have never seen the case if Krischer had issued warrants for Epstein's arrest and taken him to trial as the police investigating the case had asked.
Quote:
A spokeswoman for the Palm Beach police said that early this year, the police went to Mr. Krischer, the state attorney, intending to apply for warrants to arrest Mr. Epstein. Instead, she said, they were told that Mr. Krischer would convene a grand jury to examine the evidence and decide what charges, if any, to bring.
The police investigators had accumulated nearly 50 victims, including photos of nude underage victims, along with other evidence. Instead, he turned it over to a grand jury where only two of the victims testified.

Presenting a case to a grand jury that is not a capital murder case in Florida is very rare according to the New York Times.
Quote:
But instead of proceeding with such charges on his own, the Palm Beach County state attorney took the rare step of presenting a broad range of possible charges to a grand jury, which indicted Mr. Epstein in July on the lesser count. In Florida, prosecutors usually refer only capital cases to grand juries.

Here's more of what the police chief and the detective said about
Krischer's handling of the case.
Quote:
Krischer and the lead state prosecutor on the case, Assistant State Attorney Lanna Belohlavek, began to dodge Recarey and Reiter’s phone calls and emails, and they dragged their feet on approving subpoenas, Reiter and Recarey said.

“Early on, it became clear that things had changed, from Krischer saying, ‘we’ll put this guy away for life,’ to ‘these are all the reasons why we aren’t going to prosecute."
And more
Quote:
Even before the indictment, the Palm Beach police chief, Michael Reiter, had accused prosecutors of giving Mr. Epstein special treatment and asked the state attorney, Barry E. Krischer, to remove himself from the case.

In an editorial, The Palm Beach Post attacked Mr. Krischer, a Democrat whose post is elective, saying the public had been left “to wonder whether the system tilted in favor of a wealthy, well-connected alleged perpetrator and against very young girls who are alleged victims of sex crimes."
Quote:
Chief Reiter also wrote Mr. Krischer questioning “the unusual course that your office’s handling of this matter has taken” and suggesting that Mr. Krischer disqualify himself. Chief Reiter refused several requests to be interviewed, and his spokeswoman would not say explicitly why he had urged the prosecutor to step aside.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214210674.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/03/us/03epstein.html
Bogative is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 02:52 AM   #171
Hevneren
Thinker

No mention of the Epstein-Barr virus yet? Guess I'll have to do it myself, then.
Hevneren is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 05:49 AM   #172
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
No mention of the Epstein-Barr virus yet? Guess I'll have to do it myself, then.
There was such a mention.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 06:50 AM   #173
Hevneren
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
There was such a mention.
Ok, thank you. I couldn't find one.
Hevneren is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 08:40 AM   #174
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
As horrific as this is, it's a symptom of a greater issue. In the US - and in the UK - there's a two or three tier justice system - wealth based, of course - that is, I believe, a problem.
This!

the main issue for the US court system in general, can you afford a lawyer, can you afford to prolong the case, can you make bail.
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 02:58 PM   #175
BrooklynBaby
Muse

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/com...-epstein-deal/

Edit: I don't I usually use RawStory as a source. Its far too partisan left for my liking, but since the story is verified elsewhere in more reliable sources, it'll do!
Until the ex-prosecutor says something specific, he hasn't said anything of value.

Oh, and Acosta was confirmed by 60 votes in the Senate, and he was quizzed about this during the hearing. So, it is POTUS and 60 Senators who put Acosta where he is today.
BrooklynBaby is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 03:14 PM   #176
Eddie Dane
Philosopher

Originally Posted by wasapi View Post
I wonder if they have any way to know how many victims there actually are over all of those years. It is staggering to imagine the numbers. Each victim has her own story, her own life.

Those women, those victims, told me about their experiences. A few, a hundred or so female survivors of these types of abuse formed a group they called SAGE. And, I worked at a Sexual Assault Crisis Center. We were called, a group of about 10 Crisis-workers volunteered to go to SAGE's dormitory living quarters.

I have never met women like these before or since. Many had an elegance, a type of natural beauty, some insanely gorgeous, and a sense of class. They had been surrounded by magnificent wealth, as they lived out their torture. AS they were abused, day and night. They also had a similar look in their eyes. These were strong, strong women.

And sometimes, they still needed to vent. They helped me more than I ever helped them.
I would suspect that trafficking victims end up in all sorts of prostitution. From the street to high-end clubs. Your text makes it sound like the women in the SAGE program all ended up in the upper echelons of the market. Is this correct? How did this happen, were these women that knew each other and cooperated to escape?

Much praise to you for doing work like that, btw. I don't think I could.
Old 11th July 2019, 03:17 PM   #177
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

Attorney Ken White (also known as Popehat) has some things to say about the deal Acosta forged. There's something about the whole ordeal that seems rather fishy.

Quote:
In fact, when you were U.S. Attorney, other than this one time, you never had a private meeting with counsel for a defendant or target at all, right?

In all other meetings in which you participated, other federal prosecutors, or agents, or both, were present?
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 03:59 PM   #178
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post
Attorney Ken White (also known as Popehat) has some things to say about the deal Acosta forged. There's something about the whole ordeal that seems rather fishy.
Christ, that was brutal!

I so wish that members of Congress had the wherewithal to question in such a searching and pointed fashion!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2019, 04:05 PM   #179
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Until the ex-prosecutor says something specific, he hasn't said anything of value.

Oh, and Acosta was confirmed by 60 votes in the Senate, and he was quizzed about this during the hearing. So, it is POTUS and 60 Senators who put Acosta where he is today.
Was he? I thought his confirmation hearing was before the "non-prosecution of Epstein" story hit the headlines?

In any case, like so many recent Senate appointees (Drunky McRapeface, William Barr etc) he either lied during his confirmation, or equivocated over his answers.
Old 11th July 2019, 07:09 PM   #180
Bogative
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post

And it goes beyond Acosta.
Quote:
The answer to that question lies with the Department of Justice headquarters, also known as “main Justice.” They knew. Epstein’s criminal defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz has stated that the plea deal “went through numerous levels of approval at main Justice.”

The involvement of main Justice was confirmed in the court’s Feb. 21 opinion, which states “any requirement that Epstein carry out his obligations under the [non-prosecution agreement] was delayed while he sought higher-level review within the Justice Department.”
The article goes on to name four people in the main Justice Department who were involved with the plea agreement, including the chief of the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section.
Bogative is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 04:49 AM   #181
catsmate
No longer the 1

Pelosi's daughter says some of their "faves" could be implicated in the Epstein case, so you guys are cruising the wrong side of the aisle as usual.
Is there some actual meaning in this drivel?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 04:50 AM   #182
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
Not to mention that there's no suggestions whatsoever of any sinister satanic conspiracy. At most you have a rich guy who basically got away with a slap on the wrist only because he could afford expensive well connected attorneys and had friends in high places, something that would hardly be unprecedented and something shocking.
Nor any pizza...
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 04:53 AM   #183
catsmate
No longer the 1

I'm on the side of the facts on every issue. Best way to get things right.
Old 12th July 2019, 06:53 AM   #184
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Breaking. Acosta is resigning over the Epstein deal.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 09:31 AM   #185
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
The dude kept underage sex slaves and, allegedly, pimped them out to other rich and famous people. That kind of leaf is unlikely to be turned.
^Bingo^

My swag is that even as we post there's a plea deal in the works and Epstein will not implicate any other individuals involved in his crimes.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 10:42 AM   #186
BrooklynBaby
Muse

Another big win for the leftists. The only guy to put Epstein in jail and force him to register as a sex offender has resigned, and all of the people who did nothing in every applicable jurisdiction around the world are still employed. Huge victory. Savor it.
Old 12th July 2019, 10:50 AM   #187
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Breaking. Acosta is resigning over the Epstein deal.
It’s almost as if the Dear Leader cultists were wrong about something. Again.
Old 12th July 2019, 10:52 AM   #188
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Another big win for the leftists. The only guy to put Epstein in jail and force him to register as a sex offender has resigned, and all of the people who did nothing in every applicable jurisdiction around the world are still employed. Huge victory. Savor it.
You have posted an alarming amount of salt.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 11:34 AM   #189
rdwight
Muse

Not new news but quite appalling.
NY Prosecutor argues for lower sex offender level for Epstein

Quote:
Ms. Gaffney, who was a senior sex crimes prosecutor, argued during the hearing that Mr. Epstein did not merit the highest offender status because he had not been indicted in Florida on all of the accusations against him. Several of his accusers had refused to cooperate, she told the judge, court records show.

“If an offender is not indicted for an offense, it is strong evidence that the offense did not occur,” Ms. Gaffney said.

The judge said she had done many sex-offender registration hearings with defendants “much less troubling than this one” and that prosecutors “would never make a downward argument like this.”

No clue if it made the news back when it happened but that's some weird stuff to be hearing from a senior sex crimes prosecutor.

Last edited by rdwight; 12th July 2019 at 11:35 AM.
rdwight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 11:56 AM   #190
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
As horrific as this is, it's a symptom of a greater issue. In the US - and in the UK - there's a two or three tier justice system - wealth based, of course - that is, I believe, a problem.
You are always going to have a problem since the wealthy will always be able to hire better lawyers then the average suspect..and I don't see any way of fixing that that is not worse then the problem.....but the kind of special Treatment that Epstein got was really ,really, an outrage.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 11:57 AM   #191
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
You have posted an alarming amount of salt.
Too bad the Victorian level rules on language this site has keeps you from using the S word you really mean....

But the way that BB blindly defends everything Trump and his minions do is truly incredible.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 11:59 AM   #192
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
It’s almost as if the Dear Leader cultists were wrong about something. Again.
And I note a devout member of the cult posted right before you...

Robert Heinlein.
Old 12th July 2019, 12:01 PM   #193
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

You are always going to have a problem since the wealthy will always be able to hire better lawyers then the average suspect..and I don't see any way of fixing that that is not worse then the problem.....but the kind of special Treatment that Epstein got was really ,really, an outrage.
Every new fact revealed seems indicative of a full-on conspiracy rather than the ability to use high-quality lawyers on an unlimited budget to tip the scales.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 12:03 PM   #194
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Trump is kind of an exception to that rule. He can afford to hire better lawyers, but doesn't.
Old 12th July 2019, 12:09 PM   #195
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I'm trying to imagine a member of one of my "tribes" I wouldn't happily throw under the bus if news came out that they were running a child rape ring.

I'm trying to imagine hating a group so much that raped children and members of my own tribe would be "acceptable losses" in taking them down a notch.

I'm trying to imagine any scenario in which I'm happy this happening because it does damage to someone I hate.

I got nothing.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 12:11 PM   #196
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Trump is kind of an exception to that rule. He can afford to hire better lawyers, but doesn't.
Better lawyers can afford to be a bit choosier about who they represent. Representing a child molester is one thing, but Donald Trump?
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 12:16 PM   #197
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Better late than never.

The douchebag-in-chief might even have been close enough to Epstein to get some of this splashed on him, but unfortunately going after a sitting president for sexcapades is a no-goer.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 12:33 PM   #198
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Every new fact revealed seems indicative of a full-on conspiracy rather than the ability to use high-quality lawyers on an unlimited budget to tip the scales.
Oh, I absoutley agree. Prosecution should not play favorites the way Acosta did.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 12th July 2019, 12:34 PM   #199
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

It really is bizarre. The only way I can make (some kind of) sense out of all this is to imagine a briefcase full of cash being involved, or some really twisted blackmail.
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2019, 12:34 PM   #200
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Too bad the Victorian level rules on language this site has keeps you from using the S word you really mean....
I did genuinely mean salt. I mean, read the thing. It is the most bitter excuse-making for incompetence and rationalizing of a pathetic performance I have seen in some time.

Its like those sheriffs who say the crime rate went down in their town 'cause they stopped arresting people.

Quote:
But the way that BB blindly defends everything Trump and his minions do is truly incredible.
Its pretty sad. Isn't he another one who said he was leaving?

ETA: A yes, he did after some embarrassing salt and rationalization of the MAGAbomber.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.

Last edited by kookbreaker; 12th July 2019 at 12:37 PM.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events