ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old Today, 06:03 PM   #2761
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Not with the same power or clarity that a decision would have.
It makes little difference. 90+ percent of all case law is created at lower levels. By not accepting the appeal they are saying this has already been decided. There is already 200 years of precedence.
Old Today, 06:04 PM   #2762
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Hard to believe that @FoxNews will be interviewing sleazebag & totally discredited former FBI Director James Comey, & also corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff. Fox is trying sooo hard to be politically correct, and yet they were totally shut out from the failed Dem debates!

Both Commiecast MSNBC & Fake News CNN are watching their Ratings TANK. Fredo on CNN is dying. Don’t know why @FoxNews wants to be more like them? They’ll all die together as other outlets take their place. Only pro Trump Fox shows do well. Rest are nothing. How’s Shep doing?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:54 PM   #2763
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
CT INCOMING...

Is it possible that McConnell and scum know something the rest of us don't? Maybe they have a foolproof plan for electoral manipulation that guarantees Republican wins in the future. After all, they'd be fools to cede unchecked power to the executive branch otherwise.
Problem is, Congress has ceded a lot of power to the executive branch over the last century or so. Not all at once but bit-by-bit. This case could be another "bit" in the long trend.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #2764
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Hard to believe that @FoxNews will be interviewing sleazebag & totally discredited former FBI Director James Comey, & also corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff. Fox is trying sooo hard to be politically correct, and yet they were totally shut out from the failed Dem debates!

Both Commiecast MSNBC & Fake News CNN are watching their Ratings TANK. Fredo on CNN is dying. Don’t know why @FoxNews wants to be more like them? They’ll all die together as other outlets take their place. Only pro Trump Fox shows do well. Rest are nothing. How’s Shep doing?
Nah, he didn't really say "Commiecast" did he? Ok, he did. But he didn't write that. It's too clever and required knowledge he doesn't have.
Old Today, 07:14 PM   #2765
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long time Congressman John Dingell. Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!
Jesus Christ what a prick.
Old Today, 07:24 PM   #2766
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Trump Tweets..
.SNIP<

The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long time Congressman John Dingell. Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!
So Debbie Dingell is now supposed to give Trump some kind of personal loyalty because he approved funeral service honors for her late husband who served as a representative for 59 years? Yeah, you read that right. He was the longest serving Congressman in American history and Trump thinks that approving top memorial and funeral services for him was some kind of magnanimous gesture on his part? This reminds me of when Trump got all huffy because Amanda Knox wouldn't support him for president because he gave some money to her defense fund earlier ...which he probably took out of the Trump Foundation so not even his own money.

This guy thinks everyone owes him.

Last edited by Stacyhs; Today at 07:45 PM.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:28 PM   #2767
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Trump Tweets

So, are we "great again"? If this sorry excuse for a man is what is considered as "great" or "the Chosen One, no thank you. You can have him.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:33 PM   #2768
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
Jesus Christ what a prick.
His sick mentality, if he does anything for anyone, they owe him. Even when, in the case of whatever he thinks he contributes to state funerals, he really didn't do ****.

And it's pretty clear he doesn't owe anyone that does anything for him.

More campaign ads: Trump believes the White House is his personal property. Ad in what Stacy said.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; Today at 07:36 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:47 PM   #2769
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
His sick mentality, if he does anything for anyone, they owe him. Even when, in the case of whatever he thinks he contributes to state funerals, he really didn't do ****.

And it's pretty clear he doesn't owe anyone that does anything for him.

More campaign ads: Trump believes the White House is his personal property. Ad in what Stacy said.
I agree...and it's that attitude which got him in the position he's in now. Quid. Effing. Pro. Effing. Quo.
Old Today, 07:57 PM   #2770
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Trump Tweets

Chuck Schumer sat for years during the Obama Administration and watched as China ripped off the United States. He & the Do Nothing Democrats did NOTHING as this $ carnage took place. Now, without even seeing it, he snipes at our GREAT new deal with China. Too bad Cryin’ Chuck!

Doubt Donny wrote that. Not enough random capitals and spelling errors, and the sentences are complex and reasonably formed. More likely his psychopath press secretary.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:18 PM   #2771
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Doubt Donny wrote that. Not enough random capitals and spelling errors, and the sentences are complex and reasonably formed. More likely his psychopath press secretary.
If so, she's got his low life, bullying, idiotic style down pat.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics