IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Trump controversies , Trump supporters

Closed Thread
Old 7th January 2021, 01:49 PM   #121
carlosy
Muse

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Hell no. If he wants to flee the country, let him. Good riddence to Bad garbage.
Same attitude Lincoln had toward Jefferson Davis.
Iran and Irak already have a warrant for him.
carlosy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:50 PM   #122
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Because during that entire time Pence would be POTUS and Trump would have no authority whatsoever.
25th has been called the "Captain Queeg Amendment" becuase the POTUS is basically being relieved from duty for being incapable of doing his job, like Queeg in the "Caine Mutiny".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:51 PM   #123
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
He is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He can get things done, especially if he has the support of Congress and he will have that support.
Not for long.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:53 PM   #124
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Is she still sulking about that yob's feet on her desk?
It's hard to keep up with all the threads, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, the last I heard that guy was in her office, but that wasn't her desk. I'd still be mad though.
Old 7th January 2021, 01:54 PM   #125
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I just read the 25th amendment. It's not the right way to go. It still requires a 2/3 vote of not just the Senate, but also the House. Because of the timing, it might be that he could be removed temporarily, and then the clock runs out during the "temporary" portion, although I'm not sure how to interpret the amendment to be sure.

The bigger reason not to do it is that isn't what the amendment is for. It was for cases where the President isn't dead, but has a medical problem that prevents him from carrying out his duties. I think insanity might qualify and be applicable to this case, but that's a tough sell. If he emerges from the cocoon and appears sane, the 25th isn't going to fly.

If you are going to do the right thing, impeachment is it.
It doesn't say medical.

It says "that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President. shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
Old 7th January 2021, 01:55 PM   #126
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

I just read the 25th amendment. It's not the right way to go. It still requires a 2/3 vote of not just the Senate, but also the House. Because of the timing, it might be that he could be removed temporarily, and then the clock runs out during the "temporary" portion, although I'm not sure how to interpret the amendment to be sure.
I have heard verification that he is still "suspended" (my word) after he objects for the 4 days that the VP has to respond. However, I don't know if that holds during the 3 weeks that Congress has to respond.
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:55 PM   #127
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

I learned a very long time ago that forcing people to go on record is a very good strategy, if you expect to win. If not, people will line up against you. I never did it on a national stage, but just in small time politics at clubs and offices. If people don't want to go on record, they will resent being forced to go on record.
Well gosh, we certainly can’t risk resentment from Republicans! Why, I can’t even imagine what that would look like.

Perhaps instead, they should each be brought a hot cup of cocoa and given a foot massage.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:57 PM   #128
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

25th has been called the "Captain Queeg Amendment" becuase the POTUS is basically being relieved from duty for being incapable of doing his job, like Queeg in the "Caine Mutiny".
And it says "incapable" of performing his duties, which does not require that he be unconscious.

In the West Wing (I know, fiction), Bartlett was removed from president by the 25th after his daughter was kidnapped, and they concluded that he could not do the job objectively. That was when John Goodman took over (there was no VP). Then again, Bartlett agreed to it.

But he wasn't unconscious. He was just incapable of doing the job.
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 01:58 PM   #129
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Why is every time Trump and his supporters light another dumpster on fire and start throwing babies and the Constitution and America's reputation into we get told we can't react to it or "we'll just make it worse?"

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 7th January 2021 at 01:59 PM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:00 PM   #130
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Why is every time Trump and his supporters light another dumpster on fire and start throwing babies and the Constitution and America's reputation into we get told we can't react to it or "we'll just make it worse?"
Because letting them do whatever these degenerates please is what they want?
Old 7th January 2021, 02:01 PM   #131
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
And it says "incapable" of performing his duties, which does not require that he be unconscious.

In the West Wing (I know, fiction), Bartlett was removed from president by the 25th after his daughter was kidnapped, and they concluded that he could not do the job objectively. That was when John Goodman took over (there was no VP). Then again, Bartlett agreed to it.

But he wasn't unconscious. He was just incapable of doing the job.
Exactly, but in that situation, Bartlett himself declared he was unable to discharge his duties.

As for Trump, he has never been able to discharge his duties as President.

Last edited by acbytesla; 7th January 2021 at 02:02 PM.
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:01 PM   #132
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Quote:
I literally hope that if half the people on this board are ever bitten by a King Cobra they die a slow and agonizing death because they came into the emergency screaming about being bitten by a poisonous snake and the ER team lets them die while arguing about poisonous vs venomous.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post13351099

Of course, the King Cobra being an elapid means it has only neurotoxic* venom so they could just put you on a ventilator.

*I'm simplifying here for joke purposes.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:01 PM   #133
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I guess the troll matra of "Any reaction to me means I win" being the Trump Supporter/Apologist main strategy shouldn't surprise me.
Old 7th January 2021, 02:02 PM   #134
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

In Trump's defense, he's actually more capable as a president when he is unconscious.
Old 7th January 2021, 02:04 PM   #135
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
In Trump's defense, he's actually more capable as a president when he is unconscious.
I saw a picture the other day of him, Pence and Mitch shopped into "Weekend at Bernies"
Old 7th January 2021, 02:06 PM   #136
Distracted1
Philosopher

I think it is reasonable to appreciate that "react to it" is a pretty broad mandate, no?
And that some of those potential reactions actually will make things worse.
Old 7th January 2021, 02:06 PM   #137
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Not for long.
Yeah we will soon have the man who told off the Joker in "The Dark Knight" back as head of Judiciry.
Always liked having a Batman fan in that position.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:07 PM   #138
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

It’s the same as the calls saying Trump shouldn’t be “gone after” once he leaves office because it “won’t bring the country together” or “it’s will be seen as vindictive”.

No it is called showing the country that everyone has to follow the laws and when you don’t there are consequences.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:09 PM   #139
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
It’s the same as the calls saying Trump shouldn’t be “gone after” once he leaves office because it “won’t bring the country together” or “it’s will be seen as vindictive”.

No it is called showing the country that everyone has to follow the laws and when you don’t there are consequences.
exactly

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:09 PM   #140
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post13351099

Of course, the King Cobra being an elapid means it has only neurotoxic* venom so they could just put you on a ventilator.

*I'm simplifying here for joke purposes.
//Total Hijack//

I follow a YouTube channel of a guy who "reviews" exotic reptiles and explains why they, in most cases, do NOT make good pets.

His review of the King Cobra is hilarious for when, after explaining all the other many, many, many valid reasons a King Cobra would not make a good pet, he gets down to the cost breakdown of what it would take to properly house and care for it, including the several thousands dollars worth of anti-venom you need to keep on hand at all times.

"Yeah I said anti-venom. You're going to need to keep your own supply of Anti-Venom. Why am I telling you to keep your own anti-venom? Well do an experiment. Go down to your local hospital holding your arm and tell them that you've been bit by a King Cobra and you need some anti-venom and just watch the look on their face. They will look at you like 'What? How? How did you get bit by a King Cobra? You weren't bitten by a King Cobra you moron. You were bitten by some local snake.' and when you tell them 'Yeah I have a pet Cobra' they are going to go 'Oh... okay... well *Stammers* Well... we have morphine. I can give you that. We'll make some calls. So just sit tight.'

A King Cobra bite can kill you in under an hour. So yea anti-venom. It's not cheap. It's not easy to get. It doesn't last long so you'll have to replace it often. And you're going to need a lot of it because it can take up 20-30 doses of antivenom to counteract the bite of a large King Cobra."

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 7th January 2021 at 02:13 PM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:20 PM   #141
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Hell no. If he wants to flee the country, let him. Good riddence to Bad garbage.
Same attitude Lincoln had toward Jefferson Davis.
Unlike for Davis, Trump can still be effective from Outer Mongolia via the internet. If not moreso - US laws will no longer apply so there would be no limits to what he could say or incite. He needs to be kept under control right now, and that means keeping him inside the USA.

Tents, inside, outside, pissing, etc.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:28 PM   #142
Armitage72
Philosopher

//Total Hijack//

I remember a news story many, many years ago about a man who was on the bus carrying a sack. As he got off the bus, he threw the sack over his shoulder, and then turned around, got back on the bus, and asked the driver to take him to the hospital because he had a cobra in the sack and it bit him when he slung it over his shoulder.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:32 PM   #143
Tero
Illuminator

Way to go Putin! First he gets Trump elected, and Putin forgets to take over Ukraine in the 4 years Trump would do nothing. Then at the last minute Trump launches a missile or two.

This moment, if any, is the time for Putin to release Pee Pee Tapes. Trump would resign.

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Parody: http://karireport.blogspot.com/
Poll: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:33 PM   #144
johnny karate

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I remember a news story many, many years ago about a man who was on the bus carrying a sack. As he got off the bus, he threw the sack over his shoulder, and then turned around, got back on the bus, and asked the driver to take him to the hospital because he had a cobra in the sack and it bit him when he slung it over his shoulder.
This is why you don’t skimp on cobra sacks. It’s really worth the extra money to get a high quality one.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:37 PM   #145
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Re 25th versus impeachment: They are not mutually exclusive. Trump can be immediately deactivated using the 25th, while impeachment proceedings are launched and progressed.

And as has been discussed extensively for years in another thread, there is ample evidence that Trump has demonstrated he is not capable of discharging the powers and duties of his office. His prime loyally-sworn duty has been to protect the constitution of the USA, not violate it as he did yesterday. That alone is sufficient reason to cut him off at the knees immediately.

There is a third option: Trump resigns immediately, like Nixon. Won't happen - Trump is too insane to admit he needs to do this.

And a fourth option: Whisky and a Walther, and time alone.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 7th January 2021 at 02:38 PM.
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:45 PM   #146
Elagabalus
Philosopher

//Total Hijack//

I follow a YouTube channel of a guy who "reviews" exotic reptiles and explains why they, in most cases, do NOT make good pets.

His review of the King Cobra is hilarious for when, after explaining all the other many, many, many valid reasons a King Cobra would not make a good pet, he gets down to the cost breakdown of what it would take to properly house and care for it, including the several thousands dollars worth of anti-venom you need to keep on hand at all times.

"Yeah I said anti-venom. You're going to need to keep your own supply of Anti-Venom. Why am I telling you to keep your own anti-venom? Well do an experiment. Go down to your local hospital holding your arm and tell them that you've been bit by a King Cobra and you need some anti-venom and just watch the look on their face. They will look at you like 'What? How? How did you get bit by a King Cobra? You weren't bitten by a King Cobra you moron. You were bitten by some local snake.' and when you tell them 'Yeah I have a pet Cobra' they are going to go 'Oh... okay... well *Stammers* Well... we have morphine. I can give you that. We'll make some calls. So just sit tight.'

A King Cobra bite can kill you in under an hour. So yea anti-venom. It's not cheap. It's not easy to get. It doesn't last long so you'll have to replace it often. And you're going to need a lot of it because it can take up 20-30 doses of antivenom to counteract the bite of a large King Cobra."
Heh! //More Total Hijack//

I remember watching a show back in the day about a South African park ranger getting bit on the upper thigh by a black mamba (another elapid!). He quickly tied a tourniquet around his leg and tried to walk back to his land rover. Fortunately, some tourists were driving by and he manage to flag them down and together they went to the local hospital which took about 30 min(?).

When he arrived at the hospital he told the Doctors what had happened and they asked (wait for it) "Are you sure you were bit by a black mamba?" To which he replied "yes, of course I'm sure! I'm the bloody park ranger!" Well, you should be dead by now!"

Anyway, they decided that it was better just to put him on a ventilator instead of giving him anti-venom (I can't remember why). So that meant that for about 24 hours he was basically paralyzed, had no feeling at all, and could only hear things going on around him (I'm not sure if he could even blink his eyes). A pretty horrific 24 hours when you think about it. Not to mention all the jokester Hospital staff coming in to your room, "Hey, Bill, check this out. I'm going to make him slap his own face! Why are you hitting yourself?"
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 02:54 PM   #147
Delphic Oracle
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dirtywick View Post
That the pentagon’s acting commander was talking with congress and not the commander in chief should tell us all we need to know about where they stand on Trump. He lost everyone yesterday imo
DEFSEC and Congressional leaders communicate all the time without impropriety.

Do you have evidence of any?

I also seriously doubt DEFSEC and POTUS never communicated at all.

This is right-wing hysteria.

Mayor of D.C. properly requested guard activation. DEFSEC has discretion to activate. The President could issue a directive to rescind that order, but he doesn't have to personally order the DEFSEC to do it.

Last edited by Delphic Oracle; 7th January 2021 at 02:55 PM.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:00 PM   #148
Reformed Offlian
Graduate Poster

It’s bad enough Twitter and Facebook has made journalists lazy, now the FBI only has to look on its timeline in FB!
FB is two thirds of the FBI.
Reformed Offlian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:04 PM   #149
johnny karate

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I humbly submit the following for your viewing pleasure:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevOnStag...32996848324608
Old 7th January 2021, 03:09 PM   #150
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post

What glee that brings. Thanks.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:13 PM   #151
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

What Jack by the Hedge said

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:13 PM   #152
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
What glee that brings. Thanks.
So not content with providing evidence for her own possible prosecution, Elizabeth has become a meme.

Old 7th January 2021, 03:14 PM   #153
Paul2
Philosopher

I think "bringing the country together" is pretty much gone as an excuse that works.

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:32 PM   #154
ChristianProgressive
Master Poster

For what it's worth, foreign governments suspect it was a coup attempt with tacit support from several Federal agencies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...2fLH_WEdmKuzgc

There was a video up on Occupy Democrats of Trump and his family watching the start of the riot/coup from a private "command center" they had set up in the WH, but it got pulled suddenly.

Last edited by ChristianProgressive; 7th January 2021 at 03:34 PM.
ChristianProgressive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:45 PM   #155
Meadmaker

Well gosh, we certainly can’t risk resentment from Republicans! Why, I can’t even imagine what that would look like.

Perhaps instead, they should each be brought a hot cup of cocoa and given a foot massage.
The important thing is that they resent being forced to go on record, and they express themselves by voting against you, and you lose.

Basically, never force a vote on something unless you are confident you are going to win it. The people who are on the fence will vote against you if you push too soon.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:48 PM   #156
Meadmaker

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It doesn't say medical.
No, but what else would make someone incapable after they are elected?

I'm including mental health under "medical". I like the "Captain Queeg" analogy, but I would include Queeg's condition as a mental health issue.

I think Trump could be considered to have mental health issues even beyond the malignant narcissism that he has had since birth. I think since the election he has lapsed into a combination of delusion and depression that makes him unfit for office. Now, if someone can just sell that idea to his cabinet.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2021, 03:49 PM   #157
Meadmaker

I have heard verification that he is still "suspended" (my word) after he objects for the 4 days that the VP has to respond. However, I don't know if that holds during the 3 weeks that Congress has to respond.
You would think that by the 1960s, when that amendment was ratified, they would have figured out how to write unambiguous laws.
Old 7th January 2021, 03:50 PM   #158
xjx388

Originally Posted by ChristianProgressive View Post
For what it's worth, foreign governments suspect it was a coup attempt with tacit support from several Federal agencies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...2fLH_WEdmKuzgc

There was a video up on Occupy Democrats of Trump and his family watching the start of the riot/coup from a private "command center" they had set up in the WH, but it got pulled suddenly.
If it was an actual planned coup attempt it was not very well planned or coupy enough.
Old 7th January 2021, 03:55 PM   #159
ChristianProgressive
Master Poster

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
If it was an actual planned coup attempt it was not very well planned or coupy enough.
In other words, that uniquely Trumpian brand of Treason mixed with incompetence?
Old 7th January 2021, 03:56 PM   #160
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

No, but what else would make someone incapable after they are elected?

I'm including mental health under "medical". I like the "Captain Queeg" analogy, but I would include Queeg's condition as a mental health issue.

I think Trump could be considered to have mental health issues even beyond the malignant narcissism that he has had since birth. I think since the election he has lapsed into a combination of delusion and depression that makes him unfit for office. Now, if someone can just sell that idea to his cabinet.
I don't think it's going to happen. I mean it would require Republicans to have principles and courage. There might be a few out there, but there are very few.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics