ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , dylan avery

Old 6th December 2009, 02:11 PM   #81
George 152
Philosopher

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
The original LCF also banned all NZ IPs for a while thanks to me. I don't recall even posting there before the ban. Ah, good times.
So that's why I couldn't get on to question their claims...
that was a waste of two minutes that I'll never get back
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2009, 11:00 PM   #82
dc1971
Banned

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Brattus,

I have to agree. I don't go to LCF for the simple fact that they are a bunch of bumbling idiots. The whole lot of 'em.

Now, I went on there briefly after I spoke with Dylan on a radio show a few months back. I just wanted to see what he had to say. I got banned the next day.

Oh well. Its not a big loss. Like I said, the whole lot of 'em are morons.

But, it is nice to have something to do when I am at work and can't leave.
Would that happen to be the Rob Breakenridge show?
dc1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2009, 07:58 PM   #83
triforcharity
Banned

Is that a Canadian program?

If it is, then, yes, it would be.

I was Matthew on that program.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2009, 05:18 PM   #84
dc1971
Banned

Yes, I have a copy of that show. KV'd it from Youtube!
dc1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2009, 03:53 PM   #85
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

Dum Dom from LCF says he was at Shanksville. I think he's lying!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dom.jpg (28.3 KB, 20 views)
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2009, 10:14 AM   #86
TheDaver
hairy farting brute

Just got banned from my local Truth blog. Yay me!
Old 12th December 2009, 08:40 AM   #87
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

And the next troll from here is annoying them. tyr_13, a hint: James Randi is not a 9/11 researcher.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2009, 09:12 AM   #88
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

LOL! JFK considers me a "threat". What an A-hole!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2009, 10:51 AM   #89
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by 9/11 Chewy Defense View Post
LOL! JFK considers me a "threat". What an A-hole!
you are a threat. a threat to their sense of victory.

as long as 1 single debunker exists, the 9-11 Truth victory is incomplete.

kinda like the Jews during Christianity's rise.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories